Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why Are They Killing us and Polluting our Planet?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    We could create differently. We have chosen not to, although much derives from not knowing, or believing, that choice is an option. How congruent and functional would our choices be?

Knowledge is power. One of the reasons we are kept in the dark. Although, there is always disclosure before they act. They conceal their disclosure very well. They attend to the letter of their law and not the spirit.

We are in Maya. It can be a very playful world.
    I have believed for some time now that I create my own reality,and try to do it consciously as often as possible. But I'm not clear about world-wide realty. Are we co-creating or am I creating all of you and it (as in my dreams).

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

Calabash (28th December 2013), Calz (28th December 2013), Highland1 (28th December 2013), modwiz (28th December 2013), Moonlight (28th December 2013), Nora (29th December 2013), Spiral (28th December 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by BabaRa View Post
    I have believed for some time now that I create my own reality,and try to do it consciously as often as possible. But I'm not clear about world-wide realty. Are we co-creating or am I creating all of you and it (as in my dreams).
    The ability for units of consciousness, think of self aware quantum-type units, to be in two places (or more) at once or exist just long enough in one place to satisfy material existence reality, it is possible for there to be overlaps, and there are.

There is a consensus reality shaped by the.....consensus, deriving from consent. Being in the world but not of it seems to be a good balance. One is participatory but, not in thrall.

My input.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (28th December 2013), Calabash (28th December 2013), Calz (28th December 2013), Highland1 (28th December 2013), Moonlight (28th December 2013), Nora (29th December 2013), Spiral (28th December 2013)

Eelco
    Why?

I don't think the why can be answered in a singular answer. Its the effect of many many causes all comming to fruition to create what each of us experience as now.
    This now is created by our own understanding of what reality is, And then some. All the PTW have created is a painfully strong idea of what reality is and as long as we believe that idea reality is what it is.

Granted that changing your mind about reality is extremely difficult. At least it is for me as the indoctrination and idea of what it is is so prevailant all around us, making a change in perspective difficult to achieve..

I have my hopes set for a 15 day vipasana retreat(Mahasi style) this febuary to lift the veil of maya a little. At least enough to get some experiental knowledge of the stages of insight the Buddha and others talked about. As I understand it now if one emerses his or her self completely in noting the sensations that make op your reality there is nothing to find but the Arising and passing away of reality as we know it from moment to moment. Nothing of substance that is there for anny prolonged period of time.

Ah well

With Love
    Eelco

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eelco For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (28th December 2013), Calabash (28th December 2013), Calz (28th December 2013), Highland1 (28th December 2013), modwiz (28th December 2013), Moonlight (28th December 2013), Nora (29th December 2013), Spiral (28th December 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,070 Times in 1,329 Posts
    Me ... I have a rather simple linear thought process ...

If we are to truly examine this topic ... perhaps a good place to start with might be who ... exactly ... are we labeling as "they"???

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (28th December 2013), Calabash (28th December 2013), Highland1 (28th December 2013), modwiz (28th December 2013), Moonlight (28th December 2013), Nora (29th December 2013), Spiral (28th December 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    Perhaps these satanists can only reincarnate by the evils they do?
    What then, if they are reincarnations cloned from our previous selves........?
    If that was the case, maybe we are all fallen angels given a final chance to collectively redeem what we may all be be guilty of....?
    "They" might be "cloned" versions of ourselves....if indeed we are all one?

Russ
    Last edited by Highland1, 28th December 2013 at 07:49.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (28th December 2013), Calabash (28th December 2013), Calz (28th December 2013), Moonlight (28th December 2013), Spiral (28th December 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,070 Times in 1,329 Posts
    ... or perhaps "these Satanists" don't actually die but rather transfer their "souls" (if they have one) into a clone???

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (28th December 2013), Calabash (28th December 2013), Highland1 (28th December 2013), Moonlight (28th December 2013), Nora (29th December 2013), Spiral (28th December 2013)

Eelco
    They?

Are as much an idea as you or me. An ever changing awareness of a percieved idea of self. I think I said it before, but reincarnation as it is mostly thought of in my view is as false a concept as a pure evil being. SO what it is that gets handed over through the times is just an idea. Granted its a powerfull one and "They" have found ways of perpetuating the idea through what we commonly call "mind control" that is shaping ideas of experiences that form a believable reality which we then percieve as truth or real.

I think there are still people who experience life in a completely different mode of what is real and what is not than me as a white european male. That has had a pretty easy and wealthy life according to some standards.
    My idea of equality for instance is bound to be different than that of a person in india that has been taught that there is a caste system you are born into because of reincarnation.

Even in Tibet before the chinese occupation corporal sentences leading to death were really quite common, even though most westeners view Tibet like SHangri La.

Just rambling here, because all these words do not seem to make Life any lighter, hardships any easier to bare and are unable to change the way I percieve life in any palpable way.

With Love
    Eelco
    (that said the best Lie the devil got away with. was make us believe he doesn't exist)

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eelco For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (28th December 2013), Calabash (28th December 2013), Calz (30th December 2013), Highland1 (28th December 2013), modwiz (28th December 2013), Moonlight (28th December 2013), Nora (29th December 2013), Spiral (28th December 2013)

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,813 Times in 895 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Calz View Post
    Me ... I have a rather simple linear thought process ...
    If we are to truly examine this topic ... perhaps a good place to start with might be who ... exactly ... are we labeling as "they"???
    Good point from Calz. 'They' have not yet been truly 100% identified, other than Illuminati, Masons (apols to Modwiz), Royalty, Politicians, the Peerage and/or with Big Money, Aliens and all foreigners. That covers everyone apart from those of us on the forum - and I'm not sure about thee either (lol) - but you know what I'm getting at . . . . . ?

I do wonder about the insidious destruction of the planet and why we're not actively looking for other planets rather than covertly for the "elite". I had thought they might be looshing the whole planet in a terraforming way, but then when everything goes they go too, although who's to say this didn't happen on Mars first, which is now lying fallow. Please excuse inane ramblings. Perhaps we should have a 'musings out loud' thread . . . .

Before ending this post and slightly off topic but relevant, I remember when I was young - say 50 years ago - people would be more likely to "have a go" and "stand together" if something wasn't right. As a race we seem to have lost our metal somewhat and I'm minded to quote Yuri Breznemov's four stages of bringing down a nation:

"Stage One: Demoralisation – Elimination of Exceptionalism, fundamental change of national identity, structural deconstruction of foundational principles, elimination of religion. Embedding a new societal design upon the psyche of generations through ideological academia. Peer pressure by elites upon academics and society to convince that prior values were inherently flawed, racist, prejudiced etc. National identity is diluted with aspersions toward historical references. National history is re-written, re-defined, and moulded to fit the new intended behavioural model and create the new values.

Stage Two: Crisis – Creation of economic, financial, and national security crisis. Also includes social crisis and breakdown of previous self-evident restrictions on moral behaviour. Cloward Piven approach to overloading the system, ie more takers than producers. The crisis produces benevolent leaders who will promise to deliver “things” (Hope and Change) to meet people’s needs through Social and Economic Justice. False illusions that the situation is under control if certain strategic directions are followed (Bailouts, Stimulus, Jobs Bills, Regulations of industry, Unconstitutional Power Grabs, Dismissal of Historical Laws, Changes in legislative processes, Changes in checks and balances of power etc).

Stage Three: Normalization – The uncomfortable feelings of change including losses of freedom are absorbed and accepted. Lost national identity becomes accepted as the norm within the new societal model. A period of national rebranding transition where people are so overwhelmed by the change they become numb and begin to accept a ‘new normal’. This period of normalization lasts indefinitely as the progression is continually advanced and acceptance takes place in small controlled doses. (New limits on behaviour, Regulations, TSA Patdowns, Intrusions into privacy, Controls into daily life) These things begin to be accepted as “just the way it is now”.

Stage Four: Destabilization – Unlike the period of “Crisis” the people who helped orchestrate the change are now no longer needed. The new overarching centralized governmental model begins to take control. Leftist usurpers who initially thought they were going to be part of the new power structure begin to realize they were used and manipulated and they themselves become the new enemy. Because they have first hand knowledge of the agenda they are the primary target for elimination. They may simply be disregarded, obfuscated, thrown out, or they may be collected, imprisoned, or worse killed. There is no longer room for dissention. Dissent is only possible within the free system that has now been deconstructed. Therefore the leftist purpose is served once the destabilization is complete. Totalitarian Government takes control…"

One of the first things we have to do is to stand together - all of us - and then ask the question "why are they killing us and polluting our planet"?. Is this possible do you think? It's good to join the dots to get the Bigger Picture, but if you don't join them in the right order you just get one big mess.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (28th December 2013), Calz (30th December 2013), Highland1 (28th December 2013), modwiz (28th December 2013), Moonlight (28th December 2013), Nora (29th December 2013), sandy (29th December 2013), Spiral (28th December 2013)

Eelco
    So ehm,

How would another Breznemov's cycle help?
    Seems to me we cycled it a few times allready without any "Real" change..

With Love
    Eelco

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eelco For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (28th December 2013), Calz (30th December 2013), Highland1 (28th December 2013), Moonlight (28th December 2013), Spiral (28th December 2013)

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    It won't Eelco - I think we're in the "normalisation" process now to be honest. Anyone disagree?

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (28th December 2013), Calz (30th December 2013), Highland1 (28th December 2013), Moonlight (28th December 2013), Spiral (28th December 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts
    Wow! While Barbara slept, you all posted. I love it. . . . Lots of great thoughts here, and for me, they all have merit. I'll try to summarize (and if someone else is better at this, please feel free).

There seems to be a question of whether or not it's important to identify "Who" before "Why". . . . and then I believe Seikou-Kishi pointed out . . . Maybe more important is "That" and what to do about it.

Norman's ideas: Either it's an inter 'Alien' poker game. One group of them wants us to do well - the other doesn't. OR . . stress testing the human genome to eliminate the weaker. ( I must admit have considered both, but then does that eliminate free will and/or our ability to create?)

Seems several believe Satanists are different from us in how they reincarnate or transfer their souls. (I can believe this, but why are they different? Et's? or ?!?)

Many believe there is an agenda and the WHY seems to be for more power for them, but that still doesn't explain to me why they would trash the planet along with us. There are many ways they could cull the flock without polluting the planet.

Modwiz brought in loosh. Never heard the word but always believed that "they" need our negativity and suffering as food(energy source).

Trying to pull this all together for myself.

I believe with all my heart we can create - as individuals and collectively.

Catsquotl reminded us that the Reality TPTW have created is a painfully strong idea of what reality is and as long as we believe that idea reality is what it is.

Could it be as simple as holding on to a different idea of reality - and if enough of us did this (critical mass) we could shift it?

But at the same time we would have to learn to control our emotions (mind) and not bring forward the pain of the past so as not to continue to create more loosh for them and without the massive amounts of loosh they would wither and die?
    Last edited by BabaRa, 28th December 2013 at 18:02.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

Calabash (28th December 2013), Calz (30th December 2013), Highland1 (28th December 2013), modwiz (28th December 2013), Nora (29th December 2013), Spiral (28th December 2013)

Eelco
    Quote Originally posted by Seikou-Kishi View Post
    "Why" is a very strange question. It is natural to seek reasoning, it is human. I am not sure their reasoning has any real impact. Perhaps they are not killing us or polluting our home. If they are, do they know they are? And if they know they are, what is their motivation? The reasoning could run the gamut from their being spiritual entities incarnating to act out the part of the villain to help us realise that love is what we want. Or, they could just be sick people not caring in the slightest what their greed is doing. Either way, their intention has no bearing on it, really.
    From this p.o.v I like to just look at the way we as humans treat our food sources and our environment.
    We treat food as a commodity, not caring how we treat plants and farm animals. Its not that ordinairy farmers are incapable of love or are inherrently maliscious. It just doesn't occur to them how the way they treat their produce might effect the group soul of the produce.

The farmer that takes good care of its cows for instance will still sepperate the baby cows, give them powdered milk instead of the milk from its mum.
    If we did that to humans hell would break loose. This is assuming we are being farmed.

with Love
    Eelco

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eelco For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (28th December 2013), Calabash (28th December 2013), Calz (30th December 2013), Highland1 (28th December 2013), modwiz (28th December 2013), Nora (29th December 2013), Seikou-Kishi (29th December 2013), Spiral (28th December 2013)

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    Or perhaps this is the answer . . . .

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qIkXfxyB-8

I wonder how any of us would score . . . ? Twonk!
    Last edited by Calabash, 28th December 2013 at 18:46.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (28th December 2013), Calz (30th December 2013), Highland1 (28th December 2013)

Eelco
    Quote Originally posted by BabaRa View Post
    Catsquotl reminded us that the Reality TPTW have created is a painfully strong idea of what reality is and as long as we believe that idea reality is what it is.

Could it be as simple as holding on to a different idea of reality - and if enough of us did this (critical mass) we could shift it?

But at the same time we would have to learn to control our emotions (mind) and not bring forward the pain of the past so as not to continue to create more loosh for them and without the massive amounts of loosh they would wither and die?
    In a way I hoped this is happening. with the dawning of the new age and all that.
    As for simply holding a different idea of reality. In my experience there is not much thats simple about it. To me it feels like being pulled from one end of the spectrum to the other. Causing me to become rathere inactive because of self persevation..
    I could definitly use a big dose of conguency between my thinking and my actions....

About that last bit. I tend to think that in order to survive or forgive we have to come to some agreement with the loosh eaters. we could maybe let them wither and die, but would you want to? I am unsure of how deep this rabbit hole goes, maybe I should wait for modwiz to fill in some of the blancs, but for now I cannot escape the fact that if they are farmers. In their eyes they are not doing any harm, other than producing a fine meal. sort of like what we do with fois-gras.
    WHo knows there are nolooshians that forgo the eating of it like the vegans do over here. just thinking out loud...

With Love
    Eelco

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eelco For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (28th December 2013), Calz (30th December 2013), Highland1 (28th December 2013), modwiz (28th December 2013), Nora (29th December 2013), Spiral (30th December 2013)

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    OMG Eelco, now I'm wondering whether animals have these conversations about us . . . . .

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (28th December 2013), Calz (30th December 2013), Highland1 (28th December 2013), modwiz (28th December 2013), Nora (29th December 2013), Spiral (30th December 2013)