Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why Are They Killing us and Polluting our Planet?

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,813 Times in 895 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Did I say I truly do not like typing and that I type so poorly multiple corrections are needed? Often one, or more, per sentence.
    That is my challenge. One I am willing to rise to. Not sure how much information of utility I have for many of the forum members. I like to entertain but, do it better with a guitar on my shoulder or lap.
    If the Mod part of wiz could stand for modern, just to try . . . then how about doing a video - oops, there I said it, which would keep the typing to a minimum.

Also, regarding the loosh, I wonder whether there isn't a synthetic type, in the same way that methodone is a substitue for heroin?

Here's a link to Montalk btw -
    http://montalk.net/

well worth a visit if you haven't been before. All the books are downloadable for free, although I have bought several and they all link back to the website anyway.
    Last edited by Calabash, 27th December 2013 at 10:51. Reason: spelling - :(

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (28th December 2013), Calz (27th December 2013), Highland1 (28th December 2013), Moonlight (27th December 2013), Nora (29th December 2013), Spiral (27th December 2013), Tonz (28th December 2013)

Fred Steeves
    Quote Originally posted by Catsquotl View Post
    Loosh is a topic I found fascinating and scary at times. Partly because I feel that Monroe only told part of the story.
    That would come as no big surprise. Not (necessarily) saying anything about Monroe himself as a person, because I just don't know. But, when your working along side masters of psyops like Gen. Albert Stubblevine, Col. John Alexander, and the men who stare at goats remote viewing crowd (who are highly influential to this very day btw), your natural abilities at discernment had better be well honed. Being taken for a ride is only the beginning, so hang on to your loosh (LOL).

I'm not an expert on this (or any one thing) by any means, so am looking forward to what modwiz might impart, but I do know enough to say the following. This mass harvesting of energy and consciousness becomes so insidiously subtle, and personal, that I don't see how it can be reasonably explored without seriously stepping on all investigative toes involved. Most dare not trod there, because it ain't pretty. As I currently see it there are three tools needed: Guts, determination, and a mirror.

This manipulated harvest goes well beyond the obvious wars and such, much like when Morpheus is explaining to Neo just how deeply The Matrix runs in our lives. While paying taxes, going to church, etc. Here's but one pristine example. It only comes around once a year, but it's a doozy. Christmas.

Cheers,

Fred

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (28th December 2013), Calabash (27th December 2013), Calz (27th December 2013), Highland1 (28th December 2013), modwiz (27th December 2013), Moonlight (27th December 2013), Nora (29th December 2013), sandy (29th December 2013), Spiral (27th December 2013), Tonz (28th December 2013)

Eelco
    Quote Originally posted by Calabash View Post
    If the Mod part of wiz could stand for modern, just to try . . . then how about doing a video - oops, there I said it, which would keep the typing to a minimum.
    Cool you could even do musical intermezzo's.
    no typing. just picking and slapping..

With Love
    Eelco

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Eelco For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (28th December 2013), Calabash (28th December 2013), Calz (27th December 2013), Highland1 (28th December 2013), modwiz (27th December 2013), Moonlight (27th December 2013), Nora (29th December 2013), sandy (29th December 2013), Spiral (27th December 2013), Tonz (28th December 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,662 Times in 1,289 Posts
    We should start at the top!!

FREE CHOCOLATE FOR EVERYONE>

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tonz For This Useful Post:

Calabash (28th December 2013), Calz (27th December 2013), Highland1 (28th December 2013), mojo (27th December 2013), Moonlight (27th December 2013), Nora (29th December 2013)

Eelco
    So I go there. search for Loosh. read..
    scroll down a bit, come to mind programming.

See myself Zoning out.
    Wait what?? Read again.
    Reflect a bit....

Yup guts, determination and a mirror..
    Not enough available here at the moment...

Sad thing is though here's Mo(a)ntalks advise..
    Mind programming is best defeated through self-observation and self-control, to question irrational impulses and not act on them.
    At times like this that is not what makes me feel empowered. Its the opposite.
    Guess I have just made some refined loosh to be harvested..

With Love
    Eelco
    Last edited by Eelco, 27th December 2013 at 13:08. Reason: highligting typo that when seeing it after posting looked funny.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Eelco For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (28th December 2013), Calabash (28th December 2013), Calz (27th December 2013), Highland1 (28th December 2013), modwiz (27th December 2013), mojo (27th December 2013), Moonlight (27th December 2013), Nora (29th December 2013), Spiral (27th December 2013), Tonz (28th December 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Ye gods, what am I getting myself into?

Modwiz, I feel moved to pass on a challenge that was given to me some years ago, because the moment, I believe, is right. There is a timing in this world you know. So now, I say to you, as was said to me:

If not now, than when; If not you, than who?

You know how important it is to share knowledge - and clearly there is great interest here.

I understand the typing problem as I have other friends in the same boat, realize how tedious and frustrating it is. Let's think of other options. I'm not that technologically knowledgeable, but others on this Forum are. Here's a suggestion; I'm sure others have better ones:

Dictate to someone in person or via Skype who can type it for you.
    Last edited by BabaRa, 27th December 2013 at 17:53.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

Calabash (28th December 2013), Calz (27th December 2013), Highland1 (28th December 2013), modwiz (27th December 2013), mojo (27th December 2013), Moonlight (27th December 2013), Nora (29th December 2013), Spiral (27th December 2013), Tonz (28th December 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by BabaRa View Post
    Modwiz, I feel moved to pass on a challenge that was given to me some years ago, because the moment, I believe, is right. There is a timing in this world you know. So now, I say to you, as was said to me:

If not now, than when; If not you, than who?

You know how important it is to share knowledge - and clearly there is great interest here.

I understand the typing problem as I have other friends in the same boat, realize how tedious and frustrating it is. Let's think of other options. I'm not that technologically knowledgeable, but others on this Forum are. Here's a suggestion; I'm sure others have better ones:

Dictate to someone in person or via Skype who can type it for you.
    The workarounds for my typing issue are not suitable. As a writer, which I am, the time taken in between words or phrases while typing or writing is a very important part of the process. I start out with the information I have, and then in this deep thoughtful process I contact a higher aspect of myself. The part that lives outside of space and time. I then have a wholistic, big picture view that I then have to "decode" and form into words. Construction of sentences and words used are crucially important. This process does not allow for dictation or third parties.

With all that said, everything is leaning toward me doing what I can. Who knows, I may bore people.LOL. I always seem to press buttons. It is unavoidable because filtering would create enough distortion to hurt the delivery.

Anyway, I see the new year as a probable starting period. However, as someone in service to Eru, there may be promptings that do not coincide with my schedule. Although I have basically encountered nothing but respect for my plans, most of the time.

I like the saying you put in your post Babs. It is a profound one and it really strips off the BS.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (27th December 2013), Calabash (28th December 2013), Calz (27th December 2013), Highland1 (28th December 2013), mojo (27th December 2013), Moonlight (27th December 2013), Nora (29th December 2013), Seikou-Kishi (27th December 2013), Spiral (27th December 2013), Tonz (28th December 2013)

Thanks

Also, regarding the loosh, I wonder whether there isn't a synthetic type, in the same way that methodone is a substitue for heroin?

well worth a visit if you haven't been before. All the books are downloadable for free, although I have bought several and they all link back to the website anyway.
    Yes, modern wizard is the full form of modwiz. It was also the name of a store and essential oil and natural cosmetics business I had. Still make many of the products for myself and friends.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (27th December 2013), Calabash (28th December 2013), Calz (27th December 2013), Highland1 (28th December 2013), mojo (27th December 2013), Moonlight (27th December 2013), Nora (29th December 2013), Seikou-Kishi (27th December 2013), Spiral (27th December 2013), Tonz (28th December 2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    This mass harvesting of energy and consciousness becomes so insidiously subtle, and personal, that I don't see how it can be reasonably explored without seriously stepping on all investigative toes involved. Most dare not trod there, because it ain't pretty. As I currently see it there are three tools needed: Guts, determination, and a mirror.
    Cheers,

Fred
    With size 13 feet, stepping on toes comes with the anatomy.
    Your point about the subtlety and personal nature of the loosh subject is well made. However, A wholistic view, making sense of the environment, lends itself to bigger picture clarity without defining the personal aspect. Like going into the woods alone. It will be a personal, unique experience but, there is information a more experienced woodsman or forest dweller could impart that would be useful. The pitfalls in such endeavors have been made clearer to me. I have edited out a few ego insertions before hitting the post button. Acceptance of the ego is like having a dog. Ya gotta keep an eye on it or it will do doggy things. ("Hey, get off her leg!")
    Last edited by modwiz, 27th December 2013 at 19:20.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (27th December 2013), Calabash (28th December 2013), Calz (27th December 2013), Highland1 (28th December 2013), Moonlight (27th December 2013), Nora (29th December 2013), Spiral (27th December 2013), Tonz (28th December 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    So, now that we've gently pushed, prodded and poked Modwiz - who took it graciously in the spirit it was sent, how's about back to topic.

Which is: Why do You think they are killing us and polluting our planet? - or do you think otherwise?

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

Calabash (28th December 2013), Calz (27th December 2013), Highland1 (28th December 2013), modwiz (27th December 2013), Moonlight (27th December 2013), Nora (29th December 2013), Tonz (28th December 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 Times in 1,218 Posts
    "Why" is a very strange question. It is natural to seek reasoning, it is human. I am not sure their reasoning has any real impact. Perhaps they are not killing us or polluting our home. If they are, do they know they are? And if they know they are, what is their motivation? The reasoning could run the gamut from their being spiritual entities incarnating to act out the part of the villain to help us realise that love is what we want. Or, they could just be sick people not caring in the slightest what their greed is doing. Either way, their intention has no bearing on it, really.

When Bill Gates' vaccine programme leaves children dead or disabled in Africa, does it really matter if he believes he is doing good? And for all it is commonly held that "malice aforethought" aggravates the crime, does it make the child's disability more severe or their death longer lasting? Personally, I suspect that they are in the majority greedy psychopaths who never have enough, they will delight in the poverty of others because it'll make them feel richer by contrast. They don't care about human life because they do not view themselves as the same species (in an elitist, rather than Ickean manner). Finally, the few at the top will be trying everything in their power to hold on to a control mechanism that is against nature, and which nature and human consciousness is throwing off increasingly. They are desperate people who would rather see the world burn than free of their control.

It doesn't matter though; I hold no assumption that their motivation matters, and so I feel under no compulsion to accurately assess their motive. If somebody were to burgle my house, I would not paralyse myself in masticating over whether or not they had a good childhood. I would eject them from my home without hesitation. That is what has to be done here. Perhaps when they are dislodged from their vainglorious throne we can chew the fat and ask ourselves why they did as they did and, more importantly, how we collectively allowed it in the first place. Now, in the moment, though, what matters is not why but that.

Please understand I do not criticise this need to understand what motivates them.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (28th December 2013), Calabash (28th December 2013), Calz (27th December 2013), Highland1 (28th December 2013), modwiz (27th December 2013), Moonlight (27th December 2013), Nora (29th December 2013), Tonz (28th December 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    So, now that we've gently pushed, prodded and poked Modwiz - who took it graciously in the spirit it was sent, how's about back to topic.

Which is: Why do You think they are killing us and polluting our planet? - or do you think otherwise?
    (1)

As a wild ish guess, how about it's an inter 'Alien' poker game. One group of them wants us to do well and are being provoked into having to do some very obvious intervention here, which is either against their own rules or is a trap to give the other group a win by some means beyond my understanding.

The recent radiation disaster from Fukushima has created a situation humans have no way of fixing. We are either going to vanish or we are going to be 'saved' by smarter folk with smarter technology. This forces the hand of entities that are committed to our success as a species.

(2)

A much less wild idea is to simply see the situation as ideal for stress testing the human genome. After the creation of billions of us, it's now time to hammer the genome very hard until there are very few of us left.

Any entities invested in us for our genome would consider this hard time we are going into as a perfect selection process, from which they can find a "better" and "tougher" human.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (28th December 2013), Calabash (28th December 2013), Calz (27th December 2013), Highland1 (28th December 2013), modwiz (27th December 2013), Moonlight (27th December 2013), Nora (29th December 2013), Tonz (28th December 2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by norman View Post
    (1)

As a wild ish guess, how about it's an inter 'Alien' poker game. One group of them wants us to do well and are being provoked into having to do some very obvious intervention here, which is either against their own rules or is a trap to give the other group a win by some means beyond my understanding.

The recent radiation disaster from Fukushima has created a situation humans have no way of fixing. We are either going to vanish or we are going to be 'saved' by smarter folk with smarter technology. This forces the hand of entities that are committed to our success as a species.

(2)

A much less wild idea is to simply see the situation as ideal for stress testing the human genome. After the creation of billions of us, it's now time to hammer the genome very hard until there are very few of us left.

Any entities invested in us for our genome would consider this hard time we are going into as a perfect selection process, from which they can find a "better" and "tougher" human.
    I can see one and two working together.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (28th December 2013), Calabash (28th December 2013), Calz (27th December 2013), Highland1 (28th December 2013), Moonlight (27th December 2013), Nora (29th December 2013), Tonz (28th December 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Seikou-Kishi View Post
    "Why" is a very strange question. It is natural to seek reasoning, it is human. I am not sure their reasoning has any real impact. Perhaps they are not killing us or polluting our home. If they are, do they know they are? And if they know they are, what is their motivation? The reasoning could run the gamut from their being spiritual entities incarnating to act out the part of the villain to help us realise that love is what we want. Or, they could just be sick people not caring in the slightest what their greed is doing. Either way, their intention has no bearing on it, really.

When Bill Gates' vaccine programme leaves children dead or disabled in Africa, does it really matter if he believes he is doing good? And for all it is commonly held that "malice aforethought" aggravates the crime, does it make the child's disability more severe or their death longer lasting? Personally, I suspect that they are in the majority greedy psychopaths who never have enough, they will delight in the poverty of others because it'll make them feel richer by contrast. They don't care about human life because they do not view themselves as the same species (in an elitist, rather than Ickean manner). Finally, the few at the top will be trying everything in their power to hold on to a control mechanism that is against nature, and which nature and human consciousness is throwing off increasingly. They are desperate people who would rather see the world burn than free of their control.

It doesn't matter though; I hold no assumption that their motivation matters, and so I feel under no compulsion to accurately assess their motive. If somebody were to burgle my house, I would not paralyse myself in masticating over whether or not they had a good childhood. I would eject them from my home without hesitation. That is what has to be done here. Perhaps when they are dislodged from their vainglorious throne we can chew the fat and ask ourselves why they did as they did and, more importantly, how we collectively allowed it in the first place. Now, in the moment, though, what matters is not why but that.

Please understand I do not criticise this need to understand what motivates them.
    All great thoughts. . . . . I wonder, did we allow it. Did we have a choice? It seems we often find out about things "after" the fact. Then, sometimes groups organize and try to do something about it. But it seems to me, that they're always one step ahead of us, since they have the power (money) they bribe (and in some cases blackmail) the courts, Congress, Parliament, etc.

OR, if this really is maya (an illusion) am I creating all this, just as I create in my dreamtime, or maybe in this maya, we are co-creating this. And if I (we) are creating this, one could assume we could create differently.
    Last edited by BabaRa, 28th December 2013 at 00:19.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

Calabash (28th December 2013), Calz (28th December 2013), Highland1 (28th December 2013), modwiz (28th December 2013), Moonlight (28th December 2013), Nora (29th December 2013), Seikou-Kishi (29th December 2013), Tonz (28th December 2013)

Thanks
    OR, if this really is maya (an illusion) am I creating all this, just as I create in my dreamtime, or maybe in this maya, we are co-creating this. And if I (we) are creating this, one could assume we could create differently.
    We could create differently. We have chosen not to, although much derives from not knowing, or believing, that choice is an option. How congruent and functional would our choices be?

Knowledge is power. One of the reasons we are kept in the dark. Although, there is always disclosure before they act. They conceal their disclosure very well. They attend to the letter of their law and not the spirit.

We are in Maya. It can be a very playful world.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (28th December 2013), Calabash (28th December 2013), Calz (28th December 2013), Highland1 (28th December 2013), Moonlight (28th December 2013), Nora (29th December 2013), Seikou-Kishi (29th December 2013), Tonz (28th December 2013)