Page 43 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3340414243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: Disturbing Child Abuse

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    The pedophile is a sociopath and some even phychopathic and thus many have a charismatic peronality and or know how to charm others. This behavior is a major trait to cover the other sick traits and thus his predatory nature becomes dubious to those who have not experienced it!! This is what helps them to continue their aberrant behavior and the victim is scorned or scoffed at as a result.

Most pedophiles are weasels and sickening sweet to others that they are not preying on and it is the victim that gets to experience the secret and hidden agenda through deviant sexual acts and abuse of all kinds which demean and defile all know vulnerablilty of those they attack!!

Ugly as it is I am happy more and more is coming to light.....lets not let up because of the caustic nature of this information and find ways to wash the Soul of its impact so that we can continue to be strong in lifting the veil.......

P.S. Amanda, you are courageous beyond belief and I couldn't agree more with you about PTSD..POST..ha..Disorder pffft. lets blame the afflicted for the inability to handle traumatic stress................Frigginn System is inept in general ...I spent my career in the helping field and the true lack of understanding and handling trauma is greatly lacking as most have no real clue having not experienced such and their placating and patronizing ways do nothing except exacerbate the situation and client even more.
    Last edited by sandy, 15th October 2017 at 04:00.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th October 2017), Aragorn (15th October 2017), Dreamtimer (15th October 2017), Elen (15th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (16th October 2017), Paloma (15th October 2017), pointessa (4th November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts
    You just wonder what they have in place today protecting the elite and politicians. Apparently most security services have loads of files on these perverts and use them as leverage.And the amount of gagging orders placed on people in the UK make's you wonder that we truly are living in a controlled society and not a democratic one as they like you to believe.

I found this video and even back then they was protecting these perverts shockings.

1995. The late Tory Whip during the Heath years, Tim Fortescue, explains how party whips would help cover up a potential paedophile scandal for "brownie points".
    SHOCKING

No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th October 2017), Aragorn (15th October 2017), Dreamtimer (15th October 2017), Elen (15th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (7th November 2017), pointessa (4th November 2017), sandy (15th October 2017), WantDisclosure (15th October 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    So much coming to the surface, to be seen and known of the past ugliness, plus exspose the putridness once secret but not anymore.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th October 2017), Dreamtimer (18th October 2017), Elen (18th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (7th November 2017), pointessa (4th November 2017), sandy (18th October 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts

New Phase - New Communication

I want to be very clear. I am about to commence a new phase of my actions as a recognized Child Abuse Whistleblower. I have learned much over several years. I still have much to learn.

I have come to this determination:

The least I can do is open up a global discussion, a proper intelligent discourse on what is happening with regard to the Safety and Welfare of All Children.

The most I can do is to be a part of the change that needs to happen, within our Global Community.

My intention was never to become a Child Abuse Whistleblower. Not being completely naive but I really had no idea what was going to happen to me. As I have stated many times, since 2011, I obeyed the law and adhered to my professional training. I was not supported or protected by those who were in a position to recognize what I was doing and that, as a starting point, serves to show that the legal and administrative systems that are currently in place, may be a little too easy to circumvent.

At no time will I make any negative comments or express any negative opinions with regard to any one particular individual. As I have stated before, there are decent professionals in all areas of society but they share their workplace and neighbourhood with the other type.

In time I will share select sections of my personal Child Abuse Whistleblower journey but that will come in the future and I will include names and locations for clarity and context. At NO TIME will I share any information and/or evidence that identifies a Child/Victim or Witness.

My journey as a recognised Australian Child Abuse Whistleblower is now entering a new phase. Please stand with me, as we endeavour to make our society a safe place for All Children. When Children are not safe essentially, we as a collective adult society have failed them and I will never put myself in a position where anyone can make a comment, that intimates or infers that I did not at least attempt to tackle a dark and incredibly indecent subject.

When We Fail To Protect Children - We Fail To Have a Future

Everything I do from here on in will be strategic and based on what I have experienced. There is no law that prevents me from sharing any first hand experience as a Child Abuse Whistleblower. There is no legislation in place for a Child Abuse Whistleblower. As a moot point - thought provoking questions to ponder: We don't really need any more legislation do we? What we need is to ensure the systems currently in place, actually work - yes/no/maybe?

Thank You Everyone for at least being interested and at the most for opening up a discussion on the topic of Child Abuse - both here and when speaking face to face with friends and family and members of your community.

Next I will prepare notes on two very public examples of what is happening with regard to Child Abuse and how reports are managed.

Much Peace & Much Respect - Amanda
    Last edited by Amanda, 1st November 2017 at 00:00. Reason: Spelling

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th November 2017), Aragorn (31st October 2017), Dreamtimer (31st October 2017), Elen (31st October 2017), Emil El Zapato (7th November 2017), Kathy (4th November 2017), pointessa (4th November 2017), sandy (31st October 2017), WantDisclosure (31st October 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thank YOU Amanda.....

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th November 2017), Aragorn (31st October 2017), Dreamtimer (31st October 2017), Elen (31st October 2017), Emil El Zapato (7th November 2017), Kathy (4th November 2017), pointessa (4th November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Current Situation

Those of you who have been following my actions as a recognized Child Abuse Whistleblower, will recall that I was contacted by the office of Senator Hinch. Those of you who are new to my actions - I will write so as to ensure you understand this post.

Essentially some months ago I was contacted by two employees of Senator Hinch. The contacts were via phone and made by two separate employees. One is an Office Manager and the other is the person responsible for making appointments for people to speak with Senator Hinch in person.

I have not been contacted since nor have I been given an opportunity to speak with Senator Hinch. I can appreciate I am one of many many many people who would like to speak with him, within the aspect of his professional stance.

I want to share the following information with you. I want to be VERY CLEAR - I am not making any judgement on the two people who contacted me. Both times I was contacted I was asked to relay to them (individually) my issues. I explained that summing up seven years of my journey as a Child Abuse Whistleblower was not applicable. I asked both employees (individually) if they had any legal training or understanding of legal procedures.

I had thought that summing up seven years of my journey as a Child Abuse Whistleblower was possible via a telephone conversation - I could utilise legal examples.

Neither of the employees had legal training and/or knowledge so that removed that option for me and for them. I also stated that by speaking with them, particularly in that I had so much to impart, that the issue of my information and evidence not being relayed exactly - mistakes could be made.

Those of you who know me and know what I am doing are well acquainted with the fact I work with integrity and ensure no mistakes. I have stated many many many times - should I make any mistakes they will be honest ones - as I am working without any guidance and with no Child Abuse Whistleblower legislation.

So - as an update - I have not had any further contact from anyone from the office of Senator Hinch or the Senator himself.

The two employees were both polite and professional and this update is by no means meant to infer or intimate that they were anything other than, interested, professional and courteous to me. Just a shame that I could not relay seven years of information and evidence within a telephone conversation with them - individually or collectively.

As a moot point - it appears that Senator Hinch, with the assistance of his staff - does in fact speak face to face with many individuals.

Much Peace & Much Respect - Amanda

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th November 2017), Aragorn (4th November 2017), Dreamtimer (7th November 2017), Elen (4th November 2017), enjoy being (8th November 2017), Kathy (4th November 2017), pointessa (4th November 2017), sandy (12th November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    This interview with E Michael Jones is very powerful in it's concept of the origins of sexual debachery, deviance and abuse in Hollywood and the Cinematic scene....adding to our befallen society IMO, through social engineering. Take a boo...well worth the time to listen.

Some people may call is antisemetic....what is your call??? Corruption of humanities morals?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFJ5_bLo65Q

If you think this fits better in any other thread, go ahead and move it Mod team. :-)
    Last edited by Aragorn, 4th November 2017 at 20:25. Reason: fixed your video link ;)

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th November 2017), Dreamtimer (7th November 2017), Elen (5th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (4th November 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Interesting Sandy. The first thing that struck me when Harvey Weinstein was singled out, was that he was a "Gate-keeper" and people that wanted to pass had to pay the fee. Similar conclusion I guess, although this seems to be VERY organized in Hollywood as a rule.
    Last edited by Elen, 5th November 2017 at 05:45. Reason: I didn't want to be an Acronymian

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th November 2017), Dreamtimer (7th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (7th November 2017), enjoy being (8th November 2017), sandy (6th November 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Trump has been a tipping point. People are now acting out and speaking out in all kinds of ways on all kinds of sides. Lots of change coming, imo.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th November 2017), Elen (7th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (7th November 2017), enjoy being (8th November 2017), sandy (7th November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by sandy View Post
    This interview with E Michael Jones is very powerful in it's concept of the origins of sexual debachery, deviance and abuse in Hollywood and the Cinematic scene....adding to our befallen society IMO, through social engineering. Take a boo...well worth the time to listen.

Some people may call is antisemetic....what is your call??? Corruption of humanities morals?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFJ5_bLo65Q

If you think this fits better in any other thread, go ahead and move it Mod team. :-)
    The one problem I have with these fundamentalist perspectives is that they are focused entirely on the old testament as if Jesus never occurred and his message of brotherly love was never heard. It's completely out of the context of social consciousness. In the old testament God turned Lot's wife into a pillar of salt for looking at the total destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah. Is that the work of a benelovent God and in sync with the Jesus message. Revelation occurs in a fashion in which mankind can understand. The old testament is really on a par with the state of the Islamic fundamentalist now. I don't think it is appropriate or even spiritual.

But that doesn't speak to evil and the lower spirituality of predators. Empathy is not synonymous with acceptance or justification.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th November 2017), Dreamtimer (8th November 2017), Elen (8th November 2017), enjoy being (8th November 2017), sandy (8th November 2017)

Thanks
    Here's my perspective:

Hollywood represents what all reactionaries fear and rail against. Debauchery...but the story is the same. Historically, the sexually ambiguous have been drawn to the creative arts. Some have argued that is because it is their nature to be in touch with both feminine and masculine gender consciousness (i.e. androgyny). And that proclivity has just as historically been repressed and supressed by reactionaries. As Freud would have believed, the psyche cannot be repressed, one can squeeze it into a box but it will leak out with time in what is usually a less than optimal fashion. The less than optimal fashion is what we see, Homosexuality as a closeted practice is subject to all manner of unfortunate perturbations, one need only think of the classic bathroom rendezvous. In such a climate is it any wonder that all manner of sexually perverse behaviors would manifest.

My central argument would be that the Hollywood crowd isn't born debauched, they learn it. Again, this is not a justification but most humans will succumb to unfair pressures in the most unfortunate fashion

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th November 2017), Dreamtimer (8th November 2017), Elen (8th November 2017), enjoy being (8th November 2017), sandy (8th November 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Have not posted here in while and SO Glad...this is finally coming to surface......just had to come back here and post this.... Seems they have cut the financial roots from the american supplier by jailing SAs for corruption and "other" issues....(the "royaly" in that country and major "money" funnelers) Happy Happy Happy!...This eventually should reach global proportions.....and shut this industry...Down.

Like you would not believe!..... Can not wait for all to come tumblin down......could not happen to a better bunch of peeps.....

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Windancer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th November 2017), Dreamtimer (8th November 2017), Elen (8th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (7th November 2017), enjoy being (8th November 2017), sandy (12th November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi NAP,

I agree with your argument that the Hollywood crowd learns to be deviant due to the pressures of their need for attention and or stardom/whatever creates this need will one day be their path to wellness should they choose to walk it.

I really think what E. Michael Jones was saying about shame is dead on. Once one is feeling lots of shame and has no avenue that they can see to rid themselves of such, they go for the justo in out debauches themselves and promoting others to do the same....still out of a need to not be the only shameful one and rationalize or deny they have a sick soul that needs nurturing and healing! It is a long term suicide trip for most that includes destruction of any morals overall. I don't think religion has anything to do with it really as deep down we know we are not animals perse' and have the ability to choose, and say no to barbaric and inhuman urges.

Why is it so hard for people to be honest with themselves and to go within to reflect and address the pain and inadequacies that hold them prisoner to their perceived Ego needs?

Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    Here's my perspective:

Hollywood represents what all reactionaries fear and rail against. Debauchery...but the story is the same. Historically, the sexually ambiguous have been drawn to the creative arts. Some have argued that is because it is their nature to be in touch with both feminine and masculine gender consciousness (i.e. androgyny). And that proclivity has just as historically been repressed and supressed by reactionaries. As Freud would have believed, the psyche cannot be repressed, one can squeeze it into a box but it will leak out with time in what is usually a less than optimal fashion. The less than optimal fashion is what we see, Homosexuality as a closeted practice is subject to all manner of unfortunate perturbations, one need only think of the classic bathroom rendezvous. In such a climate is it any wonder that all manner of sexually perverse behaviors would manifest.

My central argument would be that the Hollywood crowd isn't born debauched, they learn it. Again, this is not a justification but most humans will succumb to unfair pressures in the most unfortunate fashion

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th November 2017), Dreamtimer (9th November 2017), Elen (8th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (8th November 2017), enjoy being (8th November 2017)

Thanks
    Hi Sandy,

yes, I surely agree.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th November 2017), Dreamtimer (9th November 2017), Elen (8th November 2017), sandy (9th November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Follow On From Latest Post

With regard to the most (mine) recent post. Did anyone think to question the fact that the two employees had no legal training and/or knowledge? Again I will state; I will be VERY CLEAR. My comments, thoughts, questions and opinions are not directed at any one person. I am using my first hand experience as an example - call it a learning example if you want ....

When a professional agency, political, government or other, is publicly advertising their professional position, in this instance - Child Safety and Welfare - then at least some staff should have even a modicum of legal training and/or understanding of legal procedures? Yes/No/Maybe? Anyone who can read and write can research legislation - all online in this day and age.

Imagine how much different my phone conversations would have been, if I had been able to cite legislation and a current example. It would have been a concise conversation and it could have been relayed intact.

As a moot point I contacted Senator Hinch well before he was elected to Australian Government. He responded to my electronic mail and was courteous. Keep this brief paragraph in mind when I share the next comment based on information shared during a first person conversation.

When the Officer Manager of Senator Hinch contacted me by phone - during the first person communication, I was told that Senator Hinch has an excellent memory for names. The remark inferring that Senator Hinch would not have forgotten me. In a future post I will carefully cite an example that includes the information and more - that is directly connected to this post.

More to come soon. Please don't forget to utilise not just Literal Thinking also Lateral Thinking, Creative Thinking and Creative/Divergent Thinking processes.

We are all on this journey together thus we are all learning together.

All I am doing is sharing everything I have learned as a Child Abuse Whistleblower. I have much to share. I am sharing details of my Child Abuse Whistleblower journey in an attempt to help people understand the current legal and administrative systems and eventually - People will learn how it can be circumvented.

To be completely transparent - I am tying up some loose ends, which requires me to wait for some responses. In the meantime I am posting educational/learning themed posts.

Much Peace & Much Respect - Nydelig Unger You are not Nameless and You are not forgotten - Amanda

NB: Thank You Everyone for your unconditional support and the Trust that is being placed in me - and - my careful step by step actions.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th November 2017), Dreamtimer (9th November 2017), Elen (10th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (9th November 2017), sandy (10th November 2017)