Page 35 of 51 FirstFirst ... 253233343536373845 ... LastLast

Thread: Disturbing Child Abuse

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,484 Times in 364 Posts
    This is a most interesting article looking deeper into the Hampstead Satanic Child Abuse case.

Secret Language 2?
    April 17, 2015 jacquifarmer1984

We’ve just been reviewing researchers’ messages on the blog and came across what we thought was an interesting exchange from two weeks back in the Comments section.

https://hampsteadresearch.wordpress....cret-language/

Several posters have interesting observations on the idea that the police interviewer might have been using the alleged secret language on the children. All posters are informed and interesting – please take a look at the thread but one poster in particular called Arendale went into so much detail and seemed to speak with authority so we thought we would reproduce it. Thanks to all.

Please keep contributing.

Arendale’s posts

Posthypnotic suggestion. Everyone sees this video differently. I don’t want to rush and say the officer is using the cult’s secret language, because the secret language is for the cult to communicate secretly in public while posthypnotic suggestion is different. I watched this video three times, and here is my take:

The officer, whatever his name is, is a hypnotist. He appears more like a psychiatrist than a police officer. A was hypnotized and implanted with a new story which she told on camera. She was given certain cues to respond to which is what we see the officer doing throughout the video: subtle hand signs, rubbing his eyes, brushing his hair, crossing his legs, hands between legs, etc. Cultists sometimes use reverse psychology to call innocent people what they themselves are (words like ‘evil, pedophile, etc.’) in an attempt to intimidate people into silence. They say that Ella and Abraham ‘coached’ the children because that is what THEY do, and that is what we see in this video. If you go to 1:55 where the officer asks A if ‘it’ happened in England at all and A replies that it was in Morocco, you will see that after the officer says, “All in Morocco”, he can’t help but nod at A to agree with him. He is so into the posthypnotic suggestions he’s giving her that he openly gave an obvious one, showing that they had coached A in what to say.

As for body gestures, here are some of the different ways abused people see certain gestures and what some of the officer’s gestures would more likely translate to a victim as opposed to the general translation:

1.) Crossed legs shows that “we are against you; you are all alone here”; 2.) hands between legs is actually a very hostile posture and is meant to communicate that the hidden hand(s) may be concealing a weapon which is meant for the victim; 3.) rubbing the eyes is definitely posthypnotic suggestion but can also be used to communicate “You’re in trouble if you don’t say what we tell you to say.” The video is full of many inconsistencies one of them that A implicated both Abraham and Ella in threatening to kill A and bury her; it used to be just Abraham who was painted as the violent one. Bad news is that since A and G were abused since they were little and it was traumatic, chances are high that they are dissociated and have different parts/personalities which makes it easier to hypnotize and change their stories. Even worse news is that the state or cult will try to keep A and G in their custody perpetually, because in their custody, they can manipulate them and get them to play ball. This means they will do all they can to prevent a real investigation, so what I see up ahead is a very real fight between the cult and their ilk and the children’s advocates. The officer is a hypnotist; I don’t know where they found him, but he’s not a real/normal police officer at all.

……..

Forgot to include this: when the officer (about 1:50) asks A, “Did ‘it’ happen in England at all,” he very slightly shook his head at her to say no. When she said it happened in Morocco, he then said, “All in Morocco” and then very slightly nodded at her to say yes. After I saw that extra piece of evidence of posthypnotic suggestion, I then understood why the officer’s voice and tone are so low and why he seems bored. He’s in a relaxed state, if you will. He is talking to A the way a hypnotist or hypnotherapist would talk to a hypnotized patient. His way of talking to A was why I initially said that he seemed more like a psychiatrist and not a police officer. A was hypnotized for this video, and the officer used that trance-like relaxed atmosphere and tone to use posthypnotic suggestion on her. Anyone who reads this and then watches the video again will see it stand out, especially the more obvious cuing of A from 1:50 – 1:55 where he shakes his head for her to say no and then nods his head for her to say yes. Outstanding. No wonder people are calling it the police/cult ‘secret language’. The proper term for it is posthypnotic suggestion. They need to get non-cult-connected hypnotherapists and behavioral analysts on these retraction videos who will totally trash and disqualify the children’s retractions as hypnotically induced (at least this video). Criminal. These guys are playing for keeps.

…….

Anyone who wonders why they would need to hypnotize A or the children to get their cooperation rather than just telling them what to say, it’s because children that age don’t know how to recall lies well nor do they know how to forget. Many satanic cults will tell their child victims, “Remember to forget” or will tell them that the abuses and rituals were “only a dream”. Only as such kids grow up do their minds learn to obey the cult. Just like it takes a while for a child to control their body while asleep, it takes a while before a child’s brain can learn to follow or obey orders to go against what is natural. A and G found it hard to tell the lies they were probably told to tell; adults can tell lies much easier than children. Children have to learn to adapt to apathetically treating lies as if they are truth. In the Franklin Scandal case from Boys’ Town Omaha, NE, at least one teenager chose to obey the cult and lie and retract his statements about the cult; one girl (her real name happens to be Alicia) refused to lie and retract her story and was punished with perjury and several years jail time for it. Older people can choose to lie; children may choose to but haven’t matured in the ability (unless the child is a psychopath, and there are few of them). For children A’s and G’s ages, hypnotism would sort of act like alcohol. Alcohol lowers one’s inhibitions and can cause them to act in spite of their moral standards; hypnotism lowers the guard known as the conscious mind and can cause people to act in spite of their worldviews and beliefs.

Source: https://hampsteadresearch.wordpress....cret-language/

Here is the video link the above article is discussing (that I see has now been shortened. ) https://vid.me/j3wG

Also another 3 min video with 'A' talking about the 'secret language' https://vid.me/ADXy

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

Chickadee (22nd April 2015), Ria (18th April 2015), ronin (18th April 2015), Sooz (18th April 2015), Spiritwind (18th April 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    this would imply that the child A already knows all about the secret language which i doubt,but knows some of it as she has previously mentioned.
    they knew the basics but are now in care and being taught a whole new set of rules that are trying to shut them up.
    what i see is they are being reprogrammed and taught the mind control of secret language very quickly!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Breeze (18th April 2015), Chickadee (22nd April 2015), Ria (18th April 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    'Remember to forget'...mmmm...

On another subject:

It's like something I read a few days ago. Imagine a person who has a Master's degree in child psychology, influencing a 3 year old child. That particular sentence was in relation to how we as adults have been manipulated by the ptw (powers that were).
    Last edited by Sooz, 18th April 2015 at 13:44.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Breeze (18th April 2015), Chickadee (22nd April 2015), Ria (18th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I have just read this very powerful article........... I have mentally debated if I should post this, as it is not my intention to upset anyone.

Yet reading these words from a 'survivor' of ritual abuse, it is important to 'really hear' from their perspective too imho........ and this is what this thread is all about....... letting the children and survivors have a 'voice'. And let them know that there are people in this world that 'do care'.

It is Time for this silence to be broken in order for Change to arrive.

So I post the below in '' for CHANGE.

A Ritual Abuse Survivor’s Perspective
    April 17, 2015 jacquifarmer1984

Thanks to a researcher who took the trouble to copy an excerpt from a book by Laurie Matthews “Who Dares Wins”

A RA Survivor’s Perspective

Most people, if they were really honest – they would rather we were all dead. Because if we were dead:

You could pretend it never happened.

You wouldn’t have to face us or hear of our experiences and our pain.

You wouldn’t have to struggle to believe something you know could be true, but don’t really want to accept as a reality.

You wouldn’t need to challenge it.

You could distance yourself emotionally by never knowing or accepting us as people, like you.

You could mourn our tragic deaths, move on and then forget we ever existed.

You wouldn’t need to deal with the effects on yourself of hearing about our abuses.

You wouldn’t have to accept responsibility for your part in maintaining the systems that permit ritualized abuse.

If we were all dead you could all stop struggling with your own fears, disbelief, denial and the effects of our oain on you. You could perhaps find some of our remains and dig a large pit to fill with lime. You could swiftly throw our broken bodies in the pit and cover us with earth. Then you would be free to release your emotions. You could cry for us, especially for those of us who were children. You could get angry and rage at the terrible fate that was ours. You could be quietly relieved that it was not your fate. You could shout for vengeance and retribution and swear that this kind of horror will never be permitted to happen again. Not ever!

You could mourn our passing…. Then you could forget and get on with your lives. If we were all dead you would be able to sleep more comfortably each night in your beds. Will we apologies for making life difficult for you by surviving? I think not…

Only two sets of people know the truth about ritual abuse; the survivors of the abuse and the abusers. Only one set of people will try and tell you. Only one set of people will tell the truth. You need to listen. If we were all dead the abusers would still be here amongst you and who would be their next victims? Maybe you! Maybe your children!

We are survivors. We are the living evidence of the existence of this type of abuse. Deny the abuse exists and you deny us the reality of our experiences. We would like to deny it all too. We would like to switch off the memories. We would like to sleep at night without nightmares. We would like to feel as safe as you do while walking down the street. We would like to have family we could turn to and people to trust.

Some of us are badly damaged. Some of us are mentally scarred. Some of us will never heal. But we have survived our abuse. We have survived alone. We have survived without you. We will continue to survive, with your help, or without it. We are not dead…. So you cant bury us yet, even though it might be easier for you if you could.

How can we get justice when there are no laws that name it?

How can we exist when the law says we don’t?

How can we talk if no one will listen?

We are dismissed as mad because of our suffering. You would be too. We are accused of making it up. Why would we do this only to be dismissed as mad? We are told we have false memories given us by therapists yet most of us have never gone near a therapist or anyone else to try and talk. It would be pointless.

You are playing into the hands of the abusers by silencing us, just as they do. They want you not to listen or believe us. Talking is nearly impossible for survivors like us. So why do we even bother trying?

The way I see it, you only have two choices; either you stand beside us and help us suvive and fight back against them, help us make them stop; or you stand against us and if you do that, you are, in my eyes, one of them – the abusers. There are no fence sitters in this war. There are only the abusers and their allies, and the survivors and theirs.

Source link: https://hampsteadresearch.wordpress....s-perspective/

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

Chickadee (22nd April 2015), Ria (20th April 2015), ronin (18th April 2015), sandancer (18th April 2015), Sooz (18th April 2015), Spiritwind (18th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hay !

Find this info today in DAILY MAIL ONLIE !!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...deal-time.html

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to reno For This Useful Post:

Breeze (20th April 2015), Chickadee (22nd April 2015), Ria (20th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by reno View Post
    Hay !

Find this info today in DAILY MAIL ONLIE !!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...deal-time.html
    Hi Reno, I like your "Daily mail onLIE. Welcome to TOT

Yes Reno, this is the 2nd article the daily mail have printed on this denial/smear theme. It shows who the Daily are backing in this cover-up - which I might add is just a pre written 'official' storyline and the newspaper does a copy and paste adding a little tweaking. There is no real reporting in the main stream media anymore. It will be interesting what the UK Column have to say about this article and interview clip in their next news show.

Ps. I heard somewhere a while back, R.D. atended the Oscars recently in America.......

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

Chickadee (22nd April 2015), Ria (20th April 2015), Sooz (21st April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thank you Breeze ! My day starting with morning coffy and TOT new posts and find here great possitive community ! King regards !!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to reno For This Useful Post:

Breeze (20th April 2015), Chickadee (22nd April 2015), Ria (20th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    Paedophile ring travelled the UK raping and drugging babies and pre-school children, court hears
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...raping-5512024

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Breeze (23rd April 2015), Chickadee (22nd April 2015), Sooz (21st April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    "I had somebody very close to me tortured and she eventually died in front of my eyes," she said with emotions rising. "This stuff happens and I'm here to tell you the reality of its existence."
    http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...eing-exploited

Sex trafficking survivor says police were among hundreds of abusers
    Former victim wants to help other exploited kids

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Breeze (23rd April 2015), Chickadee (22nd April 2015), KosmicKat (21st April 2015), Sooz (21st April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The Satanic Abuse of Children has Deep Roots (UK/US COVER up)
    Published on Apr 18, 2015The Hampstead case doesn't seem so far fetched now does it?

The Cook Report - Satanic Abuse - ITV 1989, incomplete
    Credits to magus26 and Robbie for finding this.
    For the archives of the Truth Hertz shows on the now closed Oracle with Charlie exposing the elite go here...

http://thisiszionism.blogspot.com/20...e-of-satan.htm

http://oraclebroadcasting.com/archiv...ho=Truth_Hertz
    (not sure how much longer the archives will stay up!)

http://thisiszionism.blogspot.com/20...e-of-satan.htm

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Breeze (23rd April 2015), Chickadee (22nd April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    thank Ria what you shared with us this link! Past few months publication of such an article was inconceivable and slowly various reports and news to break through in the media! I sincerely hope that this will attract attention and that will finally go to the specific and rigorous punishment to the perpetrators and their accomplices, whatever that their interests in this sad and sick story!
    pedophilia, trafficking in persons and children and their exploitation and all forms of ritual about a huge quantity are now involved in all layers of society and to all continents! I personally with the best of intentions can not find a way to forgive them or accept an option to help them in an attempt to become part of the human community!

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to reno For This Useful Post:

Breeze (23rd April 2015), Chickadee (22nd April 2015), Ria (21st April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    UK Column: Letters to BBC about the Ricky Interview
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=16&v=VMwg2dSm4yo

The BBC peddling lies, they and all those involved with Jimmy Savile are still at it.
    Here we have a wannabe actor lying through his teeth about his children.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pN0dwVu3S64

Ricky Dearman a good father and a victim of a Hoax
    yannis emmanouel
    Published on Apr 20, 2015This is the interview of Ricky Dearman the father who has wrongly been accused by the mother of his two children Ella drapper for been a satanic cult leader, killing babies, and eating babies.
    Millions have watched ths hoax which was been promoted by Belinda Mckenzie and Sabine Mckneil.

Sabine and Ella (the mother) run away to evade JUSTICE.

The father is next to his children facing the music, and standing by his abused children.
    The Mother Ella Drapper, her boyfriend Abraham Christie, Belinda Mckenzie, and Sabine Mckneil have been part of severe emotional abuses against these two innocent children.
    Thank god the father is there for them.
    Justice has to be done so the real abusers should face criminal court proceedings.

The father acted calm on camera because he have to show that he is calm enough to be able to deal with extreme and severe situations, and above all he can be a Good father.
    this is why he avoided to Mention directly names.

This gives you clue to spot LIES.
    http://aanirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2015/...man-actor.html
    Last edited by Ria, 22nd April 2015 at 07:43.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Breeze (22nd April 2015), Chickadee (22nd April 2015), Sooz (22nd April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hampstead: Why has their mother done this?
    Published on Apr 21, 2015Full interview with Ricky - https://youtu.be/iqyRG9iHess
    Hampstead: The Probability Factor - https://youtu.be/4QuP_xZRcC4
    UK Column:https://youtu.be/7jzE3MalSgs
    Witness Statements:http://tinyurl.com/lm8kr93
    Online Research:https://hampsteadresearch.wordpress.com
    A voice for choice:https://youtu.be/7wQP6phE3LU
    EU Directives:http://tinyurl.com/k523h4r
    UN Report:http://tinyurl.com/mw4pg83
    London Mosques Speak Out:http://tinyurl.com/mcsg4uu
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_KjhMrNz1bw

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Breeze (22nd April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    I thought I would drop by - I am completely blown away by the manner in which this thread is travelling. I will return and read through the posts at my leisure when my health has improved. Seeing the effort people are placing into sharing information and evidence is awesome. My spirits have been lifted - thank you & I know that every victim and witness who visits this thread will know that people care. I am truly grateful. Much Peace - Amanda

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Breeze (23rd April 2015), KosmicKat (22nd April 2015), Ria (22nd April 2015), ronin (23rd April 2015), Sooz (22nd April 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Much Love to you Amanda. You are in our hearts with your journey. It is not an easy one you have chosen.

Never believe for a moment that there are people that don't care. There are many of us working behind the scenes. We all do things in different ways.

For those that have healing abilities, please send your energy to our Amanda, in order for her to do her important work at this time.

Love Sooz
    xxx

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Breeze (23rd April 2015), KosmicKat (22nd April 2015), Ria (22nd April 2015), ronin (23rd April 2015)