Page 19 of 51 FirstFirst ... 91617181920212229 ... LastLast

Thread: Disturbing Child Abuse

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    After last night's catfight, I'm being brave in venturing back here again. As you can see I did not hit the unsubscribe button (it's under the quick links in case you might need it).

Here is a review of the '50 Shades of Grey' Book/Movie. (Not to be confused with Seiku's 50 Shades of Grey featured elsewhere on this site.)

I have not read the book, have not seen the movie and have no wish to do so.

Here is a review linking paedophilia with the book.

http://www.americanthinker.com/artic...sex_abuse.html

It's quite a compelling review. There is also a review on You Tube by Alan Watts, but he is just reading what is in the above link.

While I haven't read the book nor seen the movie, apparently it's badly written with a crap plot. Only thing I can surmise is that it suits the cabal's agenda in pushing this shyte.

Just awhile ago I looked at a link on the front page of internet news for the Sydney Morning Herald, about female fetishes - I lasted 5 minutes. All about being hog tied and much more. I won't go on. This is all on the internet for kids to look at on their iphones!

Oh, and '50 Shades of Grey', the Movie, was launched here in Oz on Valentines Day. What message is that sending to our young adults?

I am no prude believe me, but I feel like I'm becoming one. Only because I can see the whole agenda. We all know media is controlled by the ptb as a well oiled PR machine, designed to shape and manipulate the masses for their own agenda. It's so obvious for those with eyes to see.

Apparently we need just 10% with 'eyes open' to change this. God help us reach the 10%.
    Last edited by Sooz, 17th February 2015 at 11:10.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (17th February 2015), Breeze (17th February 2015), Calabash (17th February 2015), Cearna (18th February 2015), Ria (17th February 2015), Seikou-Kishi (18th February 2015), The One (17th February 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts
    After last night's catfight, I'm being brave in venturing back here again. As you can see I did not hit the unsubscribe button (it's under the quick links in case you might need it)
    I made an announcement here Sooz on that feature http://jandeane81.com/threads/5410-U...ght=unsubscibe and i think only a minority might use it.A big thank you for reminding us

I did that for the privacy of our members so they do not have to contact a moderator if they want to be unsubscribed.This feature is also in your settings

Cheers
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Altaira (17th February 2015), Cearna (18th February 2015), Ria (17th February 2015), Sooz (17th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    I can see this thread has exposed many raw nerves and powerful emotions as to the apparent helplessness of our cause.

Whatever happened to the power of intent and prayer?

The law is going to do very little in the form of disclosing pedophilia because the satanists causing these heinous crimes..... are the law, and indeed using corrupt legislation to gag the truth from an unsuspecting public.

So what can we do to stop and expose these monsters if they govern the very laws that are supposed to protect us and our children?

It seems to me, that the answer would be to somehow expose the "sourcing" and the "root" of the perpetrators committing these crimes for what it is........ and that is Satanism.

If a car battery keeps going flat, you don't simply keep changing the battery, you typically replace the alternator to prevent the battery going flat in the first place.

Most of Joe Public do not even know that satanism even exists and would put it down to biblical speculation and much too far fetched to believe, wouldn't you agree?

I have shared this horrible story of the abused children with several people in my everyday life, my partner included. and do you know what their reaction was?

"We don't want to know as it is too horrific, besides we have children of our own" wtf?!?

Why do people become very naive and treat pedophilia as an almost taboo subject?

Well. lets take a look at some basic statistics shall we?

It is very apparent that many members here, myself included, have first hand experience of being abused as a child.

Even Malc confessed his experience in the 70's might be a story for another time, but the fact is even in a small forum like this there is a likeliness that around 20% of us

have suffered a form of abuse.

What do we think that percentage is like outside the forum?

Yes, scary ain't it?

So rather than dredge up our painful past, it would seem easier to sort of "shuffle it under the carpet" than confess to the world that you yourself have been abused

wouldn't it?

Very few people, myself once again included, are going to shout from the rooftops " I was once sodomised as a child and I want to tell you all about it" are they?

So there belies the problem, the number of abuse victims in the public, is likely to be ridiculously global and so it gets "blacked out" to preserve ones current integrity.

So based on my statements above, I feel the public, on the whole, will always "look the other way" after the initial shock of say a celebrity being outed for committing

horrible acts of sex abuse to children.

The evil cabal know this and will no doubt carry on doing what they have always done.

So what do we do?

Exposure without real evidence does not seem to be working so far as the media suppresses the tit bits of evidence we already have, so short of actually capturing these

monsters committing these disgusting acts on film and making it viral, what can we do?

Yes I know, that would be just too shocking for anyone to witness wouldn't it?

Meanwhile, a large percentage of the masses choose to go to Blockbusters for the latest blood curdling gory movie to be entertained at home..........???

Maybe it would be more plausible to go back to bible bashing and convince the world that Satan is real.

Russ
    Last edited by Highland1, 17th February 2015 at 11:23.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (17th February 2015), Breeze (17th February 2015), Calabash (17th February 2015), Cearna (18th February 2015), Ria (17th February 2015), ronin (17th February 2015), Seikou-Kishi (18th February 2015), Sooz (18th February 2015), Spiritwind (20th February 2015), The One (18th February 2015), Tribe (17th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 Times in 473 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Highland1 View Post
    I have shared this horrible story of the abused children with several people in my everyday life, my partner included. and do you know what their reaction was?

"We don't want to know as it is too horrific, besides we have children of our own" wtf?!?
    Coming, as I did from a very supportive and loving family I have been truly appalled over the years to learn how widespread child abuse is, and the source of abuse, often within the family with generations contributing to a supportive network of abusers. I will continue to sign petitions but so help me God, if I have opportunity to do anything more direct, it shall be done.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to KosmicKat For This Useful Post:

Altaira (17th February 2015), Breeze (17th February 2015), Calabash (17th February 2015), Cearna (18th February 2015), Highland1 (17th February 2015), Ria (17th February 2015), Seikou-Kishi (18th February 2015), Sooz (18th February 2015)

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,813 Times in 895 Posts
    Thanks Russ - I would add to that also by saying that for some of us, when we hear of disgusting acts of hatred towards others, particularly the weak and vulnerable, we are filled with a sense of responsibility to do something about it. But what exactly? Wtf can be done when all around us are other Wilderbeast who refuse to see the stalking lion pack. We can write to our MP, complain to the local authority, donate to Bill Maloney, but what else? There's not a lot else imo, especially when all in authority seem to be either in on it or turning a blind eye.

So what, if anything, can be done to effect the change we wish to see? I'd do it like a shot. A forum member suggested a couple of pages back that the time for screaming about it is over and that action is called for and that post had a few thanks, so I wonder whether anybody here has a clue about what we actually can do, given the enormity (and implication) of what we are facing and who is involved.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

Altaira (17th February 2015), Breeze (17th February 2015), Catsquotl (17th February 2015), Cearna (18th February 2015), Highland1 (17th February 2015), Ria (17th February 2015), ronin (17th February 2015), Seikou-Kishi (18th February 2015), Sooz (18th February 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sooz View Post
    After last night's catfight, I'm being brave in venturing back here again. As you can see I did not hit the unsubscribe button (it's under the quick links in case you might need it).

Here is a review of the '50 Shades of Grey' Book/Movie. (Not to be confused with Seiku's 50 Shades of Grey featured elsewhere on this site.)

I have not read the book, have not seen the movie and have no wish to do so.

Here is a review linking paedophilia with the book.

http://www.americanthinker.com/artic...sex_abuse.html

It's quite a compelling review. There is also a review on You Tube by Alan Watts, but he is just reading what is in the above link.

While I haven't read the book nor seen the movie, apparently it's badly written with a crap plot. Only thing I can surmise is that it suits the cabal's agenda in pushing this shyte.

Just awhile ago I looked at a link on the front page of internet news for the Sydney Morning Herald, about female fetishes - I lasted 5 minutes. All about being hog tied and much more. I won't go on. This is all on the internet for kids to look at on their iphones!

Oh, and '50 Shades of Grey', the Movie, was launched here in Oz on Valentines Day. What message is that sending to our young adults?

I am no prude believe me, but I feel like I'm becoming one. Only because I can see the whole agenda. We all know media is controlled by the ptb as a well oiled PR machine, designed to shape and manipulate the masses for their own agenda. It's so obvious for those with eyes to see.

Apparently we need just 10% with 'eyes open' to change this. God help us reach the 10%.
    Sooz your being distracted by media manipulation.
    we all know how hollywood works and the music industry.
    can we stay focused upon what is happening now with these children and their peers.
    to keep us all updated on the developing allegations to help ensure the safety of these two children and expose those involved.

no room for distraction!
    a thought has just come to mind on distraction.
    throw a few to the wolves to distract what is going on with prince andrew!
    you never know!

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Altaira (17th February 2015), Cearna (18th February 2015), Highland1 (18th February 2015), KosmicKat (18th February 2015), The One (17th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,484 Times in 364 Posts
    The below video I came across during my research and fits in with some of the questions and comments raised recently on this thread about this most sensitive subject that effects everyone on so many levels. The topic of this Talk was about, “What is happening in Parliament about the corruption happening in the secret family courts?” This was hosted by Brian Gerbish who invited many MP’s to speak at this event; sadly the only MP willing to speak was John Hemming MP. (Robert Green also attended this talk.)

John Hemming MP exposes the corruption, the problems as to why this is continuing and solutions, how it can be changed through Parliament etc. I have pasted my notes below the video.

I know time is sparse for most, so I took the time to type out word verbatim a spontaneous speech Brian Gerbish addresses to the audience as during this event the situation became heated and Brian wisely restored calm. Below is what he said, which I find useful to bear in mind:

8:30 mins - “Ladies and gentlemen, this is classic as to why there is no progress in the Children’s Movement.

I have been tearing my hair out of watching groups rip themselves apart.

The other thing I understand is that many people have been very badly hurt by this subject, very badly hurt. And I know some of them are so traumatised but although people, and myself and other people giving the most enormous help and support, they then turn round and bit their hands off.

I find that very upsetting the first time this happened. And then I realised that you just drop it, because it is not that they wanted to do it, it’s the ‘anger’.

…Firstly, we have to get people trusting in each other to some extent because the other side, and this is where I have to say gently that I disagree with some of Mr Hemming, is the other side actively work against the victims. I can prove now a lot more that I couldn’t prove before.

I know when groups get going and starts to be effective, nasty little things happens that break them up. Then suddenly, “I am not working with her because she is working with him.” “I worked with her before but she let me down apparently”………

So instead of fighting the people that cause the problem, people fight amongst themselves.
    If you fight amongst your selves - you lose. It is that simple.”

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-c6ATb7DP8

N.B: This video was uploaded Oct 2011 and I have no idea of its original recording date. So much has escalated in these last 4 years, so I am sure John Hemming’s thoughts will have broadened vastly as to the bigger picture about child abuse and paedophilia, he continues to campaign for children. Having said that I am posting because of what John Hemming says about this being a constitutional matter is what I find interesting. I have little knowledge of law or what modern day politics has muddied in it’s interpretation of the original ‘Magna Carter’ – so for those reading this and understand UK law, I would be most interested to hear your comments.

Here are my notes (not word verbatim, me also bolding):

John Hemming MP: he says he has had many whistleblowers come to him.
    • He has been told, Social Workers ‘set up’ parents. Bring in corrupt expert systems and cannot trust them.
    • There is a lot of cover-up and corruption.
    • Mentions the law details that allows the removal of judges.
    When it is kept a secret there is no accountability.
    • Adoption corruption: Local Authorities get millions of pounds for reaching adoption targets. (parental agreement is no longer required).
    • Corrupt Family division
    Court of Protection has more secrecy.
    The Government cannot change it because they are constitutionally prevented to doing it. It has to come from Parliament who have the ‘constitutional rights’
    • At time of recording Mr Hemming was working on 1,500 children cases.

So my ending thoughts leave me with pondering whether I am still holding onto a degree of belief/hope that an intentional corrupt system is ever going to be willing (due to public demand) to sort out their corruptness? - My other mind is thinking this is completely bonkers to even have that direction of thought. It is becoming so very clear, that ‘it’s’ a very determined focussed wolf in sheep’s clothing, and somehow the sheep in their gathering groups believe they can somehow persuade the wolf to stop being a ‘wolf’!?! And somehow be more like a gentle sheep?!?

In truth the Hu-Man:s really needs to see with real-eyes and to re-remember they are NOT sheep……………… in a conscious driven holodeck, and reactivate their conscious unique co-creator godship………. But such doesn’t normally happen overnight…….

While my elderly neighbours go to sleep tonight wondering if they will grow the winning vegetable this year at the harvest fayre, or which dog breed is likely to win Crufts this year.

…………………. 20 minutes later after pondering……….

I am understanding on a deeper level why the ancient mystery schools that lived by ‘Universal Natural Law’ upon the land, would have a group of spiritually evolved high priestesses to deal with such matters, recognising and dealing with the ‘seed’ before it had time to grow.

Well I guess we humans in this present Time are going to have to find another way to deal with this. Until then, I will write yet another letter to my MP on this serious matter (including other ideas mentioned in the video); such letters have been stacking up over the past 25 years this end.

I will continue my focussed intent on this matter…….

Plod on I will…………………….

And maybe time to get out the Jedi in my wardrobe - and may the Force be with you.
    Last edited by Breeze, 17th February 2015 at 20:36. Reason: nightmare, hit button before ready!

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

Calabash (18th February 2015), Catsquotl (17th February 2015), Elbie (17th February 2015), Highland1 (17th February 2015), Ria (17th February 2015), Seikou-Kishi (18th February 2015), Sooz (18th February 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,245 Times in 554 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Highland1 View Post
    DuPont Heir Addmitted in Court to Have Raped His Children for Years, but Received NO JAIL Time

Robert H. Richards IV, 47, is a heir of the chemical giant DuPont and a proven pedophile by a court of law, yet he was never sentenced to jail. Even though Richards IV pleaded guilty to fourth-degree rape of his 3-year-old daughter, back in 2008, the Superior Court Judge Jan Jurden decided to release him on probation. The lawsuit also asserts that Richards IV admitted in April 2010, during a lie detector test, to have sexually abused his son as well. According to his confession, the assaults begun around December 2005, when his son was only 19 months old, and continued for about two years. [1] Presuming that the Superior Court Judge Jan Jurden made a mistake when she first released this sick child rapist on probation, the second confession should have been enough to sentence him to decades behind bars

Attachment 512

But that's not how things work when you are a member of the world's "elites." Robert H. Richards IV (above) is still free today, after promising not to rape his son again.
    Richards allegedly told his examiner: "Whatever I did to my son, I will never do it again." [2]
    If this sounds like a bad joke to you, then you are not alone.

Actually, this case would have been forever buried if the children's mother, Tracy Richards, wouldn't have filled a new lawsuit seeking monetary damages for their personal injuries.
    "This self-confessed, admitted rapist and child abuser didn't go to jail, and, in fact, he stays in luxury where he has always been," attorney Thomas C. Crumplar, who represents the children and Richards' ex-wife Tracy, said during a news conference Tuesday. [3]
    According to Crumplar, Tracy Richards is now worried that her former husband might have sexually abused other children as well.

"She is worried that her children may not have been the first to be abused by her husband, he had been a camp counsellor before, so she calls upon anyone who may know anything about Robert H. Richards IV to come forward to help her, her children and any other victims," attorney Crumplar added.

Source http://humansarefree.com/2014/03/dup...t-to-have.html

Suggestion........

Attachment 513

Russ
    Dear Russ, Amanda and my friends at TOT

i do not often admit to this but i was 3 times abused as a child , not in a big way but i was definitely the " target " of sexual abuse, and at least 3 to 4 times " attempted " abuse but my radar was on and i " managed " the events so that nothing would traspire. this all before the age of 13.

I wont go into my journey since but suffice to say i have examined it from every angle. I have come to very definite and complex conclusions and to encapsulate them is difficult. But i will do this very simply.

As a man or woman if in the right time and the right place what would you to to someone that abused your children ? Knowing they will never stop ?

I am lucky my abuse was not intimately sexual but it was of a sexual nature. The three successful attempts supprisingly were by women. The 3 to 4 failed attempts were by men.

The accounts with that happened with women were loosely consentual, because i had gotten to know them as " minders " or friends of the family .. i did have an emotional and even sexual desire to be close to them. I have to admit this because i must be honest to my self first and foremost. And i ask in kind , do not try to re negotiate my accounts as " maybe you did this " or " maybe you didnt know your feelings etc " i say this because others have tried , in coming to terms that paedophelia is rife with women just as much as with men, its just that the " reporting accounts " are rare...

My experiences with men attempting to loure me were thwart by my ability to do what is right for my self, this was what my father instilled in me from a very young age and i thank him for his guidance. Prevention is the duty of the parent, not only to keep children away from places that harbour such people but also let them know its ok when something " feels " wrong to say something and report it. Kids keep a lot to them selves because they feel shame in telling.

I can recall 2 instances where i realised i was being loured and in those times i negotiated it by simply involving my parents or my older brothers in the conversation.. for example i had a catholic preist in confession repeatedly asking me what i could do to make good for my sins ... i kept coming up with stuff like , wash the car , clean the dishes , not do it again , but he kept repeating the question , then he put his leg up on the arm of the chair ... that instinctively told me the word " wrong " in my heart ..
    So i smiled at him and said , " do you know my older brother **** ? " he said " yes " i said " id like him to be here in the next confession to help me with suggestions "

His leg went down and i was quickly absolved of all my sins ( and probably every sin after that )

I was 9 years of age ..

Not all instances go this way i know , but preventitive manintenance is key because we cant have our children growing up in cotton wool , they will never learn to think for them selves. So i think there needs to be a " Child Safety Awareness " program in our schools designed to make kids aware of these things and happily report them to trusted people in the program, run by mothers and fathers whose children were victims. This will be far greater a deterant than going to court which is run by the same people who do the vile things against children. This is why i went head long into a self defence regiment for 25 years and dedicated 5 years of my life teaching women and children to defed them selves. But this can be taken a step further ! it can become a nightmare for those we seek out...

It would surprise you that this racket of enlisting paedophiles in power is a tact to keep them in line , the moment they do not do as they are told they are shamed in public. Guess who designed that ? ill give you a hint .. its not a man ...

This will confuse many , but we must be honest with our selves if our children have a chance at all.

Amanda , my heart goes out to you , i know the Australian and international legal system , and its stacked heavily against us no matter what it is.. thats not to say it still has its gems inside. I have seen them and been at their mercy indeed even their guidance and i know they were from the brotherhood ( if you get my meaning ) So within this brotherhood there are opposing sides and i know this very well. There are still very good men in there but as they die off so too their legacy as corruption becomes almost a life style choice.

If anything shoudl come of this let it be that designing and presenting a well thought out program for children to recognise strange behaviour and report it WILL for generations forever be the difference , if you ever need a hand with this, i have resources at my disposal.

love and hugs always

Naniu

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

Altaira (17th February 2015), Breeze (17th February 2015), Calabash (18th February 2015), Cearna (18th February 2015), Highland1 (17th February 2015), lookbeyond (18th February 2015), Ria (17th February 2015), ronin (19th February 2015), Seikou-Kishi (18th February 2015), Sooz (18th February 2015), Spiral of Light (18th February 2015), The One (18th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    I just won't to say a big thanks to you guys and girls for being here:unity:xxxxxxxxxx

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Altaira (18th February 2015), Breeze (18th February 2015), Calabash (18th February 2015), Cearna (18th February 2015), Highland1 (18th February 2015), lookbeyond (18th February 2015), NANUXII (18th February 2015), Seikou-Kishi (18th February 2015), Sooz (18th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 Times in 1,218 Posts
    Sooz, you don't have to be a prude to have a problem with 50 Shades of Grey. It presents itself as a book on BDSM, but it's really not that at all. It's a book about an abusive relationship. It is a book about an experienced, exploitative man taking advantage of a virginal and naive woman and painting this abuse as something good. The entire book screams that it is narrow-minded not to tolerate abuse, and that's absurd. It is not about mutual pleasure or affection, it is about one person using another merely as a means to a very base kind of gratification.

In BDSM, the format is a tool for the enhanced pleasure of both/all parties. In 50 Shades of Grey, one human is the tool not, as Kant would have said, "an end in herself". It is beneath contempt.

Because of the way it works, BDSM can only occur in a situation of consent and respect. And it's not the one in apparent power who leads: there is the phrase "leading from the bottom" because when they say stop, it stops. No two ways about it. If you think prudes hate 50 Shades of Grey, it is nothing to the hatred those in the BDSM community have for it. Those who explore power dynamics are best placed to realise which dynamics are unhealthy. The cynical exploitation of a naive young woman by a calculating and selfish man... The psychopathic abuse of one riding roughshod over another human being... It is a story of fear and abuse. It is a story of a rapist and an abuser using the seeming of BDSM as a smokescreen so that his reprehensible depravity slips under the radar. Only those who have no idea what BDSM is could ever believe 50 Shades of Grey is a book about it. To say it is is like saying America bombed Iraq back into the stone age for the sake of democracy.

And I agree with your assessment of the film's release date. So many confuse love with abuse. This film is both a consequence of and a contribution to that confusion.

Note: I remember seeing some post recently about keeping the content of posts free from sexual references. It is hard when this is the topic, but I have done so above. I hope people will see that my post is actually about respect and not about the trivial circumstances in which that respect is most necessary (and most conspicuously absent, in the book).

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

Altaira (18th February 2015), Breeze (18th February 2015), Calabash (18th February 2015), Cearna (18th February 2015), Highland1 (18th February 2015), KosmicKat (18th February 2015), lookbeyond (18th February 2015), NANUXII (18th February 2015), Ria (18th February 2015), Sooz (18th February 2015), Spiral of Light (18th February 2015), Tribe (18th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by The One View Post
    Cheers i may tell my story one day.
    You're not alone, whatever it is. Hopefully if this forum can do anything well, it can be supportive.

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

Altaira (18th February 2015), Breeze (18th February 2015), Calabash (18th February 2015), Cearna (18th February 2015), Highland1 (18th February 2015), lookbeyond (18th February 2015), Ria (18th February 2015), Sooz (18th February 2015), Spiral of Light (18th February 2015), The One (18th February 2015), Tribe (18th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    Truth Frequency Radio chris geo
    EXPOSED! Satanic Ritual Abuse & UK Child Snatcherskevbaker | Feb 17, 2015 More Episodes
    WOW! Revealing The SHOCKING Truth About The Satanic Ritual Case that has gone viral on the internet & UK Government “Child Snatching”

Want to know the full story behind the shocking video’s that are circulating on the internet? Want to hear about how many children being snatched by the state? Most importantly, want to know how you can help these victims and others?

Tonight on the Kev Baker Show Sabine K McNeill FRSA will be joining Kev & Martin Hardy to go over THE TRUTH behind the story. Sabine represents the mother of the children involved so who better to turn to for the latest information on one of the most shocking cases of satanic ritual abuse ever to come to light

We also cover the UK child snatching policy at work in Britain right now.

http://truthfrequencyradio.com/the-k...er-show-49650/
    Last edited by Ria, 18th February 2015 at 06:59.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Altaira (18th February 2015), Breeze (18th February 2015), Calabash (18th February 2015), Highland1 (18th February 2015), NANUXII (18th February 2015), Seikou-Kishi (18th February 2015), Sooz (18th February 2015), Spiritwind (20th February 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Seikou-Kishi View Post
    Sooz, you don't have to be a prude to have a problem with 50 Shades of Grey. It presents itself as a book on BDSM, but it's really not that at all. It's a book about an abusive relationship. It is a book about an experienced, exploitative man taking advantage of a virginal and naive woman and painting this abuse as something good. The entire book screams that it is narrow-minded not to tolerate abuse, and that's absurd. It is not about mutual pleasure or affection, it is about one person using another merely as a means to a very base kind of gratification.

In BDSM, the format is a tool for the enhanced pleasure of both/all parties. In 50 Shades of Grey, one human is the tool not, as Kant would have said, "an end in herself". It is beneath contempt.

Because of the way it works, BDSM can only occur in a situation of consent and respect. And it's not the one in apparent power who leads: there is the phrase "leading from the bottom" because when they say stop, it stops. No two ways about it. If you think prudes hate 50 Shades of Grey, it is nothing to the hatred those in the BDSM community have for it. Those who explore power dynamics are best placed to realise which dynamics are unhealthy. The cynical exploitation of a naive young woman by a calculating and selfish man... The psychopathic abuse of one riding roughshod over another human being... It is a story of fear and abuse. It is a story of a rapist and an abuser using the seeming of BDSM as a smokescreen so that his reprehensible depravity slips under the radar. Only those who have no idea what BDSM is could ever believe 50 Shades of Grey is a book about it. To say it is is like saying America bombed Iraq back into the stone age for the sake of democracy.

And I agree with your assessment of the film's release date. So many confuse love with abuse. This film is both a consequence of and a contribution to that confusion.

Note: I remember seeing some post recently about keeping the content of posts free from sexual references. It is hard when this is the topic, but I have done so above. I hope people will see that my post is actually about respect and not about the trivial circumstances in which that respect is most necessary (and most conspicuously absent, in the book).
    Thank you Seikou, you understood my post correctly.

Edit: I also thank your note.
    Last edited by Sooz, 18th February 2015 at 10:25.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Breeze (18th February 2015), Calabash (18th February 2015), Highland1 (18th February 2015), Ria (18th February 2015), Seikou-Kishi (18th February 2015)

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,813 Times in 895 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NANUXII View Post
    Not all instances go this way i know , but preventitive manintenance is key because we cant have our children growing up in cotton wool , they will never learn to think for them selves. So i think there needs to be a " Child Safety Awareness " program in our schools designed to make kids aware of these things and happily report them to trusted people in the program, run by mothers and fathers whose children were victims. This will be far greater a deterant than going to court which is run by the same people who do the vile things against children. This is why i went head long into a self defence regiment for 25 years and dedicated 5 years of my life teaching women and children to defed them selves. But this can be taken a step further ! it can become a nightmare for those we seek out...

If anything should come of this let it be that designing and presenting a well thought out program for children to recognise strange behaviour and report it WILL for generations forever be the difference , if you ever need a hand with this, i have resources at my disposal.
    Naniu - thank you for sharing your story with us. My sister suffered abuse by our father's business partner when she was also 9 - and to this day she has never told our parents for fear of upsetting them! (You'd have to know my parents to understand). I didn't experience abuse when I was a child, but I was raped when I was 25. I also kept it to myself. I never spoke about it until I was 50 out of shame and fear of not being believed. I really felt it was my own fault. Even now I’m not comfortable with it and much water has passed under the bridge. And these horrible negative feelings, I suspect, are just a little of what abused children feel. It must take enormous courage for them to come forward, either as children or adults.

The part of Nanu's post that I've extracted above is (I think) extremely valuable and is a step in the right direction. Children should be educated much better about their own safety. There could be mentoring (with older children) and we need to give them the hard facts without over-elaboration. Children don't really stand a chance against devious adults and so we need to educate them in a way that instils empowerment and not fear. What alarmed me most about the Hampstead children was not their harrowing story so much as what they knew. No child of their age should have knowledge like that.

http://knowhownonprofit.org/campaign...obbying/whatis

Shall we?
    Last edited by Calabash, 18th February 2015 at 12:40. Reason: added link

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

Breeze (18th February 2015), Highland1 (18th February 2015), lookbeyond (18th February 2015), NANUXII (18th February 2015), Ria (18th February 2015), Seikou-Kishi (18th February 2015), Sooz (19th February 2015), Spiral of Light (18th February 2015), Spiritwind (20th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks for your bravery in talking about your experience and thought processes, Calabash. I hope you realise whatever way it "went down", whether the coercion was physical, or chemical, or emotional or mental (etc.) that you are entirely blameless in the entire thing. I know only too well it's something abused people struggle with.

I agree that children don't stand a chance. Not only are adults usually more physically powerful, they (at least the bad ones) are cunning where a child is naive, manipulative where a child is trusting and able to assert the "adult authority" which most kids are taught to respect and fear. When a "misopaedist" (I don't really want to call them paedophiles, because there's no philos in it) abuses a child and tells them their family will die if they tell anybody... they are relying on all of this. Everybody who has ever depended upon a child's trust to help them grow should be riotous at this disgrace, because it teaches them not to trust adults. And we wonder why so many kids say nothing? They've just had their trust in adults demolished!

It drives me to unbridled fury and I'm not even furious for myself, or wounded. I'm furious for every child who has ever suffered and for every adult snagged on a past they can't get over. If I ever saw anything like that happening... no ivory tower lilac would stop me coating the floor with the perpetrator. (How many paedoes does it take to tile a roof? One if you slice him thinly enough!) If that diminishes me in the eyes of the positive-at-all-costs idiots, good! To be held in esteem by such people is beneath my dignity. Sometimes anger is the appropriate response. Or so I say, anyway.

All of this sexual abuse seems much more common than ever I would have hoped. There comes a time when one says "you don't know what it's like" not as an admonition or an accusation, but as an express of sheer relief. Most people don't know what it's like and, personally, I hope they remain in ignorance for the rest of their lives.

(Oh and Breeze... that "healer" sounds atrocious. It reminds me of the idea often seen set in like rot in Hinduism that the suffering deserve no compassion because they must have earned their suffering. Even if! — Even if it was absolutely true that every instance of suffering in a person's life was "earned" in other lives, it doesn't follow that compassion is null and void because of it. And of course it's absolute bovis merda. A huge, steaming pat. People disinclined to compassion will pull whatever excuses they need to out of their rear compartments to explain why they are right to be so heartless. Compassion can be tiring, and some "spiritual" people absolve themselves of it with such mental contortionism. But you can no more be spiritual without behaving spiritually than you can be a weightlifter supplying countless excuses for not actually touching any weights.)

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

Breeze (18th February 2015), Calabash (18th February 2015), Highland1 (18th February 2015), lookbeyond (18th February 2015), Ria (18th February 2015), Sooz (19th February 2015)