Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3643444546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: Disturbing Child Abuse

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts

Breakthrough Update

I received correspondence dated 13th March 2018 and I am very pleased to be able to share, with members of the public, that I/We have achieved a breakthrough. It took almost seven years.

Due to needing to protect the victim and their family, I have chosen not to publish the correspondence. I will however publish the reference number attached to the correspondence. I have chosen to publish the reference number for those members of the public, who need to feel assured that I am publishing an authentic update.

Those members of the public who will opt to contact the NSW Police, to ensure what I share here is authentic, know that you will not be given any information. You could ask a closed question, a question that requires only a yes or no response. Perhaps ask about the reference number and cite my name as a recognised Australian Child Abuse Whistleblower - and - ask them to state whether I am telling the truth.

Reference details:

I posted hard copy correspondence dated 2nd November 2017 by registered mail - to both the Minister for Police and the NSW Police Commissioner. I received a response on the 13th March 2018. The contact name on the correspondence is Sergeant Gench Professional Standards Command. He provided me with the following Reference No. D/2016/713515.

Those members of the public who have supported me from the beginning, please know that your trust in me is not misplaced. I never forget that the Child Abuse Whistleblower journey is one we are on together. The Visible Following and my Underground Following - enable me to continue, even when I am exhausted.

Essentially, to recap for those who are new to this thread: The system will work People but in order for it to work, we need to understand the system. Know that I am here to share my perspective as a Child Abuse Whistleblower, as an adjunct to providing educational information, about how our legislative and administrative systems work. Please know that as a qualified Teacher I am willing to help anyone who wants to learn more about the world in which they live - and - about the paradigm in which all Children live and will live in the paradigm that they inherit from us.

Am working on my health. I will share more information and evidence as it becomes available. Lots more to be done.

Much Respect - Amanda

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th October 2018), Aragorn (7th April 2018), Dreamtimer (7th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (8th April 2018), Elen (7th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th April 2018)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,080 Posts
    Amanda,

I wonder if I'm correct encapsulating your experiences as follows. Someone ruined your life. That spurred you on to want to help children who are or were abused. You are a teacher who lives in Australia. The litigious issue you are currently involved with is centered around another teacher who is no longer in a teaching position. You were given a pill by a pharmacist who was involved in a plot to do you harm. This plot revolves around your work as a whistleblower.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th October 2018), Aragorn (7th April 2018), Dreamtimer (7th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (8th April 2018), Elen (7th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th April 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Octopus Garden - great attempt to encapsulate seven years and continuing. It exhausts me to have to tell the complete version that is why it is of great support to me - when People start at the beginning and work their way through the entire journey.

Short version: In 2011 I made two Mandatory Reports. I am required by law to do this, as a Teacher. My life was subsequently destroyed on every level. By destroying my life, I saw the need to work our why and how - my life was destroyed and as a result I became a Child Abuse Whistleblower. I did not choose to become a Child Abuse Whistleblower - an opportunity was presented to me and I engaged. I learned that Child Abuse, on all levels is a global issue.

The litigious issue? You speak in the singular.The second of the two Mandatory Reports I made in 2011 spanned thirty five years. Again - do not assume anything in the singular. A plot to do me harm???? Good heavens - you do have quite an imagination. A local pharmacist has harmed me via deception and is currently being investigated. Again - do not assume a singular event. I live in a small town and others have been subjected to less than professional and ethic behaviour of the pharmacist.

So - there is no plot. I shared the information so that People who are following my journey would know why I have been absent from posting. In short - my most recent post is to inform regular viewers/readers/followers that I have progressed through the correct administrative systems to gain a result. It took almost seven years. Again - just to be clear - I pursued one item of information from the 2011 Mandatory Report. I still have a lot to do.

Being made unwell via the actions of the pharmacist has really slowed me down but I am still in the fray. Octopus Garden et al - Please consider starting at the beginning - if you are inspired enough to learn about my current and life shaping Child Abuse Whistleblower journey.

Much Respect - Amanda

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th October 2018), Aragorn (7th April 2018), Dreamtimer (7th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (8th April 2018), Elen (7th April 2018), Windancer (12th May 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Have been gone for while...and I came on here tonight to check this thread...Iam so glad to see that something positive has happened....as it is happening all over the globe...I think...I know here in america..."it" is trying to happen to bring down the ones who have harmed sooooo many......glad....

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Windancer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th October 2018), Aragorn (12th May 2018), Dreamtimer (12th May 2018), Elen (12th May 2018), Emil El Zapato (11th July 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Checking In

Due to the sensitivity of the subject of Child Abuse, particularly as a recognised Australian Child Abuse Whistleblower - I am unable to publish current documentation. At least not until legal boundaries cease to be of concern.

In the interim:

The Australian Government recently, as reported in March 2018 via mainstream media, have decided to spend an enormous amount of money on fighting the epidemic/pandemic that is paedophilia.

As I continue to work behind the scenes, as it were, as a recognised Australian Child Abuse Whistleblower, I would encourage the public to open up discussion on Child Abuse. Keep the lines of communication open - that is how we learn particularly about difficult to face subjects.

The issue of Child Abuse, all abuse, not just sexual based abuse, is a serious and huge topic. The topic is sensitive and should lead to a personal, societal and global conflagration of information and evidence.

Let's be the voice for All Children - until they find their Own.

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda

NB: The mainstream news source had the title: Government's $70 million crackdown on paedophiles - 10.22am 25th March 2018 via 9news on the worldwideweb.
    Last edited by Amanda, 1st June 2018 at 00:25. Reason: Wrote a word twice - deleting the double up - that is all.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th October 2018), Aragorn (1st June 2018), Dreamtimer (1st June 2018), Elen (1st June 2018), Emil El Zapato (11th July 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Child Abuse Concerns - Addressed by NSW Police Commissioner

So far this year, three not unrelated issues have been addressed by the NSW Police Commissioner. I shall provide a brief overview of what transpired for those who visit this thread to learn.

Reference No. 1. = D/2018/163367. This matter was reported in 2011 and never acted upon. The POI (Person of Interest) is a convicted paedophile by the name of Peter Edwards. Edwards was a Principal at Leeton High School. Newspaper articles about the convicted paedophile are available online. I made contact with the victim and was assured that Police had indeed (finally) acted upon the Mandatory Report information.

Reference No. 2. = D/2018/396231. This matter relates to my name being published in a local newspaper. The article is available online. The article was published as a result of my becoming a public Child Abuse Whistleblower. I was never spoken to about why I became pubic. I was never interviewed as part of the journalists research.

Reference No. 3. = D/2018/512345. This matter involves abuse to a child with a permanent physical injury. The very same medical and other information and evidence, has also been forwarded to the Department of Public Prosecutions.

Am still waiting for responses from two professional agencies. It would appear that the administrative and legislative systems that are in place - actually work. I will share two small personal comments from recent correspondence. Please understand the need for brevity and thus scant details. With the advent of professional address to the issues I have raised, it is now plausible that proper investigations will be conducted and malfeasance practiced since 2011 will be brought into the light.

Quote One: " As I stated in writing, in recent hard copy correspondence to you Commissioner, I have for seven years and continuing, always communicated in an academic, intellectually appropriate and non threatening manner."

Quote Two: " I do what I do simply because;

If my life had not been destroyed, I would not be engaged in my current Child Abuse Whistleblower journey. Simply put, those who sought to destroy my life, did just that but they also provided me with an opportunity to discover the current legislative system will work but it has to be made to work. I have also discovered the flaws in the system and understand full well how the legislation and administrative protocols can be circumvented."

Thank you for the ongoing support I receive from local citizens and from members of the cyber community that is connected via the worldwideweb. Ongoing gratitude for my Underground Following who hold archived documents in trust. In the event that any harm comes to me - the archive will be published via the worldwideweb. The archive contains not only my documents but documents shared with me from members of society.

When We Fail To Protect Children - We Fail To Have A Future.

Much Respect & Much Peace - Nydelig Unger You Are Not Nameless & You Are Not Forgotten - Amanda

NB: Please forgive the dearth of posts as I am working on my health. Still addressing matters concerned with Child Abuse but the need for discretion is of the utmost importance. I do so want to share more and in time that will become possible. I will never damage the opportunity to see Child Abuse information and evidence investigated, compiled into a brief of evidence and placed before a court or other professional arena. Disclosing information and evidence on the worldwideweb is the best method to ensure no justice is served. No professional arena could possibly give proper legal address to information and evidence once it has been shared with the public. Keep reading and keep learning. We are winning.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th October 2018), Aragorn (11th July 2018), Dreamtimer (11th July 2018), Elen (11th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (11th July 2018), Kathy (11th July 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Posting a link to an article that is very very very thought provoking. Apparently there is a legal professional who leaks 'blind' articles. The articles have just enough detail for readers to conduct their own research to - fill in the blanks.

The particular link I am sharing is quite compelling. I recall the only time I viewed the movie in question, was when I was a casual teacher and at the end of the year - the regular teacher was permitting the students to watch the video.

https://50shadesofpissedoff.com/2017...edophile-ring/

The gravestone/plaque for the young girl is - shall I say - deeply disturbing. Not what I would expect grief stricken parents to arrange for the memory of their beloved daughter.

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th October 2018), Aragorn (31st July 2018), Dreamtimer (31st July 2018), Elen (31st July 2018), JRS (31st July 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Child Abuse Video

Monday 6th August 2018 I spoke with an Australian Federal Police Detective. I had recently received via Private Messages, on the Child Abuse Whistleblowers Community Page - a deeply disturbing video of a Child being abused.

I clicked on the video link and watched approximately thirty seconds. I reacted and stopped the video link as it appeared to be genuine. I knew I had to report the matter to Police and elected to contact the Australian Federal Police.

In short I followed the directions of the Federal Detective and filled in an online report. During my first person telephone communication with the Federal Detective I asked as to how long it would be to instigate and investigation. My motive being that the Child At Risk could have been identified, located and rescued. The administrative protocols can sometimes be time consuming but I am pleased to share with the public, that the entire process took approximately one hour.

The Federal Detective was very supportive and we engaged in several telephone communications to ensure details were correct. At this point in time I can only place my trust in the Federal Police and give thought to the Child being rescued from significant harm. Reference Number/Details: Site Id = 71 Folder Id = 93 Submission Id = 46101.

Personally I want to state that I did not watch the entire video link as I quickly perceived he video to be genuine and realised I needed to take immediate action. I did not and do not ever deem watching Child Abuse as a form of entertainment. I made contact with my Underground Following and their prime concern was that someone had sent the video link to me to, in common terms; Set me up. The Federal Detective also expressed the same concern and did not want my work to be destroyed.

Short story is: The deeply disturbing video evidence is now with the appropriate authorities and I am sure they will do all they can to identify, locate and rescue the Child. Please learn from this example. Any information and evidence that is directly relevant to Crimes Against Children, needs to be forwarded to the appropriate authorities in the first instance.

This is the first time that video evidence has been forwarded to me as a recognised Child Abuse Whistleblower, working without any type of administrative protocol - I used common sense and my academically acquired legal knowledge. I did my best and I would encourage anyone who reads this post - to do the same, should any genuine evidence such as a video come to be in your possession. Once you view a video and do nothing - you become part of the problem - Yes/No? Thank you everyone for the ongoing support.

When We Fail To Protect Children We Fail To Have A Future.

Much Respect - Amanda
    Last edited by Amanda, 28th October 2018 at 23:19.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th October 2018), Aragorn (28th August 2018), Dreamtimer (28th August 2018), Elen (28th August 2018), Emil El Zapato (28th August 2018), Fred Steeves (28th August 2018), palooka's revenge (28th August 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Included in this post is a direct link to details of an interview in which I will participate. The radio Show is to be found on: Revolution Radio - Schedule A - Thursday 20th September 2018. Time is Australian Eastern Standard Time 5pm. Show title: Welcome to the 1% with Shelia Kennedy.

The radio show is three hours in duration and I do not expect people to listen for three hours but any support will be very much appreciated. Please consider sending in questions.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...9135393&type=3

As always a huge Thank You to Malc and everyone here at theonetruth for the continuing support.

Much Peace & Much Respect - Amanda
    Last edited by Amanda, 17th September 2018 at 04:57. Reason: Additional Information

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th October 2018), Aragorn (17th September 2018), Dreamtimer (17th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Kathy (17th September 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    I haven't read the whole thread, I think I got up to page 36, (between breaks for tears) and then checked out Amanda's updates.

I am a survivor. And I am so grateful for the work you pioneered, for the sea-change that I am witnessing, for the shift in consciousness as we collectively come to grips with these horrific realities that are so painful to accept. I hope my words can convey how much it means to me, what you have done, all the ways that others have come forward on this thread, just to know that there are people willing to believe, to feel in response, to take action, and to tell their own stories, or just acknowledge to themselves, that they are survivors, too. (((gentle hugs)))

I can say that in my own recovery from what is commonly called ritual abuse/mind control, I have had the great privilege to be helped by other survivors of some of the most horrifying scenarios imaginable, and I can share the good news that the human spirit is resilient, and that we have found ways to heal, to support each other, and have connected an awful lot of dots on all the levels of reality. Because we have had to. And because we have witnessed what goes on, behind the curtain. And it is not pretty.

I believe that ultimately, ALL the stones are going to be unturned. From the inside out, and from the outside in. For every "outsider" that says yes, I believe you, something is wrong here, we must stop this, it gives every insider the opportunity, the relief, the courage, the strength to go on. Some will be able to share, some will not; safety first.

But it all matters. So much. So thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to starry night For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th October 2018), Aragorn (17th October 2018), Chris (17th October 2018), Dreamtimer (17th October 2018), Elen (18th October 2018), Emil El Zapato (28th October 2018), Kathy (17th October 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Starry Night - I am pleased to learn that you have found this ongoing thread to be of help. When I first engaged in the opportunity that was before me - I had no idea where it would lead me or what I would encounter. A lady stated to me: Even if you only help one person, you did good.

Fast forward all these years later and it becomes evident that my actions have assisted quite a few people. Victims and witnesses have been helped and the Underground Following has been there in their 'unseen' ways. The Visible Following have been amazing as well. I could not continue if I was on my own.

These are some of the main difficulties I see as obstacles (to eventually be removed):

There is no Child Abuse Whistleblower Legislation so I continue with the knowledge that it can be the actions of one person who can make that change. I hear you - We don't need more legislation but we live in a paradigm that relies on legislation so we work with what we know - yes/no/maybe?

The legislation that is in place for Child Abuse can be circumvented. My actions have shown that the system will work but those who circumvent the administrative and legal protocols need to be brought to account.

Educating People is problematic in that people bring Children into this world but don't have any idea about the legislation that is in place. Sadly people who become involved with the Police and Family Courts et cetera are usually law abiding citizens. It is only when they are plunged into the 'system' that they learn how the 'system' works.

Most difficult obstacle for me as a recognised Child Abuse Whistleblower is that I simply cannot share everything with the public. Simply put: When information and evidence is shared with the public, it lessens or even completely removes the option to place the information and evidence before a court. As an example it becomes a huge problem to select Jurors. When people have seen too much before a trial - then it removes the opportunity to examine the information and evidence in a completely proper manner. I think about this dilemma a lot and there is a way around it - I just have to engage in Critical Thought and the answer will become evident.

There are many other issues and aspects to be considered but those are the core three - at least from my perspective. I was having a particularly frustrating day early on in my current and ongoing Child Abuse Whistleblower journey and mentioned my frustration to a member of the Underground Following. I was thinking that with an instruction manual or a guidebook of some type I might not be so frustrated about how to proceed and move forward. Without a moments hesitation - the member of the Underground Following stated; Maybe that's the legacy you'll leave.

So - whatever it is that I do and with whatever my actions bring about I would like to think that Educating People about Child Abuse will be a part of that legacy. When we don't understand a subject any subject, how can we learn? No matter how painful it is, I take steps to move forward everyday. Everything I do is based on legal research and my conscience.

Thank You to Everyone who is engaged with learning about the horrific subject of Child Abuse. I will continue to encourage Everyone to continue learning no matter how painful. We can move through this and into a better place.

When We Fail To Protect Children - We Fail To Have a Future. I will continue to be a voice for all Children - Until They Find Their Own.

Much Respect - Amanda

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th October 2018), Chris (29th October 2018), Dreamtimer (29th October 2018), Elen (29th October 2018), Emil El Zapato (28th October 2018), starry night (29th October 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Support - Legal Notes

Although I have been out of sight - I am still very much active with regards to the arduous task of better protecting Children. People contact me via Private Messages and the various situations give rise to a myriad of questions. Today I will share some legislation that could be of help to those of you who are currently engaged in issues that pertain to Child Abuse or Crimes Against Children.

Care and protection of children and young people [7.400]
    According to the United Nations Conventions on the Rights of the Child, every child (person under 18) has the right to protection from all forms of physical or mental violence, injury or abus, neglect or negligent treatment, maltreatment or exploitation, including sexual abuse, while in the care of parents, legal guardians or any other person who has care of the child.

... the best interests of the child must be a primary consideration

... the child has a right not to be subjected to arbitrary or unlawful interference in their privacy, family, home or correspondence or unlawful attacks on their honour or reputation

... the child has a right not to be separated form their parents against their will ....

Children and young people at risk [7.420]

What is significant harm?

Under s23 children or young people may be at risk of significant harm if there are current concerns for their safety, welfare or wellbeing because one of the following circumstances is present to a significant extent;

... their basic physical, psychological, medical or educational needs are not being met or are at risk of not being met

... they have been or are at risk of being physically or sexually abused or ill-treated

... they are living in a situation of domestic violence and are at risk of serious physical or psychological harm ....

Removing a child or young person [7.480]

From home - A child or young person can be removed from their family under the Act in a number of different ways, depending on the circumstances;

... FACs or the police may obtain a warrant to search for and remove children or young people believed to be at risk of serious harm (s 233)

... if FACs or the police believe that a child or young person is at immediate risk of serious harm and an AVO would be insufficient to protect them, they may remove them from a place of risk without a warrant (s 43(1)) ....

Reference: The Law Handbook 14th Edition, Thomas Reuters, Redfern Legal Centre Publishing, 2016 Australia. (Pages 216 - 221.)

Laws Applying to Young People
    Federal and Common Law

Parents legal authority to make decisions for a child - up to the age of 18.

Suing and being sued (with an adult 'next friend' named additionally in the proceedings) - any age.

Reference: Hot Topics Legal Issues in PLain Language - Families, State Library NSW, 2012. (Page 8.)

The reason I have supplied the above brief legal based excerpts is not to provide legal support but to provide educational based support. When reporting abuse to Police - emphasize the risk of harm, particularly when the harm is continuous. When using modern hand held devices to film and document physical injuries - make sure you make copies. Print off hard copies and keep one set in a safe place. Make hard copies and supply them to police. Always make sure that police provide you with a copy of any statement you make - and - follow up and ask about progress.

Suggestion: Print off this post and take it with you when attending a Police station to make a report. Ask questions. If the Police do not want to remove the Child or Young Person with or without a warrant - ask why. Ask for the legal reason why not. Ask them to write down the legal reason why not. I cannot stress this enough - ask questions.

Keep fighting the good fight. Children need our voice. We must be their voice until they find their own.

Respectfully

Amanda Gabriel Prosser
    Teacher - Mandatory Reporter - Child Abuse Whistleblower

NB: My absence is due to health issues. On the mend now and know that just because I have not been posting - does not mean or infer or in anyway suggest that I am not still fighting the battle of being a voice for All Children. Some matters are now before the courts - some wins but not enough - got to win for every Child before the battle is over - right?

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th April 2019), Dreamtimer (17th April 2019), Elen (16th April 2019), Kitsune (16th April 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Legal Definition of Assault

Assault: 1 A class of criminal offence which includes both a threat of and the actual infliction of, personal violenc. R v Bacash [1981] VR 923. The offence may be committed without actual touching; it includes an act that intentionally or recklessly causes another to apprehend immediate and unlawful personal violence .... (Lexis Nexis Concise Australian Legal Dictionary, 5th Edition, Butterworths, Australia, Page 41.)

[8-s 59] Assault occasioning actual bodily harm

(1) Whosoever assaults any person and thereby occasions actual bodily harm, shall be liable to imprisonment for five years.

[8-s 59.10] Mens rea of the offence

In order to establish the offence it is not necessary for the prosecution to prove a specific intent to cause actual bodily harm: Coulter v R (1987) 61 ALJR537. It is sufficient if the accused intentionally or recklessly assaults the victim and actual bodily harm results: R v Williams (1990) 50 A Crim R 213 at 220-2; BC.9001891. (Annotated Criminal Legislation New South Wales 2015-1016, Lexis Nexis, Butterworths, Australia, Page 805.)

It has come to my attention that People are now utilising their mobile hand held devices to document Child Abuse - both with still photographs and moving video footage. Should anyone reading this have to report Child Abuse directly to Police - please ask the Police questions - particularly - if they decide not to prefer charges.

Am currently waiting on a response from the NSW Police Commissioner Fuller and the Department of Public Prosecutions as to the lawful application of the criminal offence of Assault Occasioning Actual Bodily Harm. My legal research could find no preventative for the preference of the charge, when a report of Child Abuse is made, complete with information and evidence that supports the offence.

Please remember that I am not providing legal advice. I am sharing information that members of the public may find useful. Always ask questions particularly when Police or other professional agencies do not take action. You have a right to ask questions. You have a fundamental Human Right to understand the procedures and protocols that are applied to a report of Child Abuse.

Nydelig Unger - You are not nameless and you are not forgotten.

Respectfully

Amanda

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st May 2019), Dreamtimer (2nd May 2019), Elen (1st May 2019), Emil El Zapato (1st May 2019), Kitsune (4th May 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Where To Now?

Now that there are many People voicing their concerns at the state of Crimes Against Children and Child Abuse - where to now? Having a voice has to mean something - Yes/No/Maybe?

Sharing information and evidence is valuable but to make real change - there has to be actual change in the manner in which legislation is applied and administrative systems are adhered to or not adhered to - whatever the situation. It is imperative that People understand the paradigm in which they live - and - into which they bring their Children.

Here are some questions that I think are valid:

What are Politicians doing?

When a Child has over a hundred notifications to Social Services, why is there no brief of evidence placed before the court?

Are the Police failing to act?

Do the Police not have enough authority and/or legal protocols?

Why are Social Services failing to act?

Are one hundred notifications not enough?

Why do professional agencies pass matters to other agencies?

Why does the mainstream media not have Crimes Against Children and Child Abuse front and centre everyday?

I know from first person experience that the systems will work but they have to be made to work. Stay strong People - to truly protect Children you have to know the system and you have to have the tenacity to make it work.

Much Respect - Amanda

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th May 2019), Chris (13th May 2019), Dreamtimer (13th May 2019), Elen (13th May 2019), Emil El Zapato (13th May 2019), Kitsune (12th May 2019), modwiz (13th May 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks

FBI Symbols

The link supplied within this post is from a Wikileaks dump.

https://file.wikileaks.org/file/FBI-...le-symbols.pdf

Am sharing it for those who are interested.

Much Respect - Amanda

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th May 2019), Dreamtimer (18th May 2019), Elen (18th May 2019), Kitsune (18th May 2019)