Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Disturbing Child Abuse

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 Times in 473 Posts
    This has me asking "what kind of pressure is being applied to the judge behind the scenes?"

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KosmicKat For This Useful Post:

Amanda (27th March 2014), BabaRa (23rd March 2014), Cearna (5th July 2014), Highland1 (25th March 2014), shamanseeker (27th May 2014), Sooz (26th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    DuPont Heir Addmitted in Court to Have Raped His Children for Years, but Received NO JAIL Time

Robert H. Richards IV, 47, is a heir of the chemical giant DuPont and a proven pedophile by a court of law, yet he was never sentenced to jail. Even though Richards IV pleaded guilty to fourth-degree rape of his 3-year-old daughter, back in 2008, the Superior Court Judge Jan Jurden decided to release him on probation. The lawsuit also asserts that Richards IV admitted in April 2010, during a lie detector test, to have sexually abused his son as well. According to his confession, the assaults begun around December 2005, when his son was only 19 months old, and continued for about two years. [1] Presuming that the Superior Court Judge Jan Jurden made a mistake when she first released this sick child rapist on probation, the second confession should have been enough to sentence him to decades behind bars

Name:  Robert Richards IV DuPont pedophile - raped both children.jpg
Views: 397
Size:  12.5 KB

But that's not how things work when you are a member of the world's "elites." Robert H. Richards IV (above) is still free today, after promising not to rape his son again.
    Richards allegedly told his examiner: "Whatever I did to my son, I will never do it again." [2]
    If this sounds like a bad joke to you, then you are not alone.

Actually, this case would have been forever buried if the children's mother, Tracy Richards, wouldn't have filled a new lawsuit seeking monetary damages for their personal injuries.
    "This self-confessed, admitted rapist and child abuser didn't go to jail, and, in fact, he stays in luxury where he has always been," attorney Thomas C. Crumplar, who represents the children and Richards' ex-wife Tracy, said during a news conference Tuesday. [3]
    According to Crumplar, Tracy Richards is now worried that her former husband might have sexually abused other children as well.

"She is worried that her children may not have been the first to be abused by her husband, he had been a camp counsellor before, so she calls upon anyone who may know anything about Robert H. Richards IV to come forward to help her, her children and any other victims," attorney Crumplar added.

Source http://humansarefree.com/2014/03/dup...t-to-have.html

Suggestion........

Name:  cast.jpg
Views: 393
Size:  18.1 KB

Russ

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Amanda (27th March 2014), Breeze (17th February 2015), Cearna (5th July 2014), Kathy (8th April 2018), KosmicKat (25th March 2014), Seikou-Kishi (27th March 2014), shamanseeker (27th May 2014), Sooz (25th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Interesting suggestion, but I have not seen any evidence to demonstrate that chemical castration is an effective long-term preventive measure for pedophiles (and my family had one until he was ostracized).

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to KosmicKat For This Useful Post:

Amanda (27th March 2014), BabaRa (26th March 2014), Cearna (5th July 2014), Highland1 (25th March 2014), Kathy (8th April 2018), Seikou-Kishi (27th March 2014), shamanseeker (27th May 2014), Sooz (26th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts

Powerful & Disturbing Child Abuse in 2013

Here is an update with some details relating to my court attendance on 20th & 21st March 2014 at the Australian Federal Circuit Court of Human Rights.

I relayed all my prepared notes and the trustees for the catholic church attacked my achilles heel, my lack of knowledge regarding legal procedure. Their entire argument was based on my matter having "no reasonable prospects for success" - this is argued on points of law not merely in a literal or moral/ethic respect.

The Judge knows most of what I had but when I tried to to fill the "omissions" that would have completed the scenario, the other side objected. I was then on notice and could not mention certain facts or I would have been in contempt of court. I fought - I did not just stand idly! (Grinning)

The objection and me being put on notice came immediately after I mentioned the word paedophile in a particular sentence. I told the Judge I understood the situation and was aware of what I could now mention and what I could not mention.I told the Judge that I would now scan my notes before I read them out aloud - and - proceed slowly and carefully. I then - using a pen as a pointer - scanned, very carefully about four full A4 pages of notes and one by one, indicated for the Court - that I could not mention any of those notes/facts.

I mentioned to the Judge that I now have 8 (on arriving home 9) confirmed Child Abuse Whistleblowers who have joined me. These people have shared information and evidence with me. They have experienced the almost identical destruction of their lives - immediately after reporting Child Abuse - the same as myself. So similar are the circumstances that it is uncanny I stated to the Judge.

In the 24 hours before I got on a plane to attend Federal Court - I had another four names given to me and a further group of local Teachers - all of whom I have yet to confirm via first person communication. I stated to the Judge that the Child Abuse Whistleblowers would in all probability grow in numbers rather than stop or decrease. I also stated that I wanted to utilise the Court to explore and test my evidence but my only other option - given I am without finances - is to upload all my information and evidence to the worldwideweb.

After I mentioned the upload of all my documents to the worldwideweb - the other sides stated to the Court that "if" that happened (including the transcript of court from 20th & 21st March 2014) - "they would refute that."

People - by refuting - it would bring us back to Court - I am starting to feel as though all roads lead to me at this point in time!!

My personal thoughts are; Why can't we just explore the evidence and deal with this for the sake of the Children!!!

I have much much more to share. Perhaps I can field questions - I am willing to answer any questions to help everyone understand what I did and what we achieved by fighting for two days at a Federal Court level.

Heartfelt gratitude for all the positive thoughts, prayers and meditations people have sent my way - it all helped to keep me safe and calm and completely focused on my purpose as a voice for the Children.

Thank you.

Much Peace - Amanda

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (26th March 2014), Cearna (5th July 2014), Kathy (8th April 2018), KosmicKat (26th March 2014), Seikou-Kishi (27th March 2014), shamanseeker (27th May 2014), Sooz (26th March 2014), Tribe (26th May 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Hi Amanda and All,

I wanted to post something today on the 'confession' of Australia's own Cardinal Pell, that he gave to court today, saw it for five nanoseconds on msm TV and now a sweep of the internet - it's all gone. Unbelievable! Basically he was saying the Church was to blame and admitted his failures. He has been in the box for hours today and yesterday.

Remember, this is the man who shortly will be the Pope's right hand man at the Vatican in Rome. He will be the top dog looking after the Vatican's finances.

Only the other day, he was saying he couldn't 'recall' certain things...and this was to be expected at his age. Ahem....and now someone with an admitted failing memory is going to be put in charge of the Vatican's finances?

Gimme a break.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Amanda (27th March 2014), BabaRa (26th March 2014), Cearna (5th July 2014), Kathy (8th April 2018), Seikou-Kishi (27th March 2014), shamanseeker (27th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Sooz & Everyone - With regard to Cardinal Pell; I have kept emails and correspondence from him and some of his staff. I cannot seem to get the mainstream media interested in this particular correspondence - however - I am yet to go before the current Royal Commission. I can tell you - one email in particular clearly shows that a particular staff member - in charge of a particular office does not know the current Child Protection Legislation or has not been trained by his employers. I want to publish it but I am erring on the side of caution - when my energy levels are recovered I will go again and see whether I can get the mainstream media interested.

Thank you for keeping this thread alive - the more we pay attention and share information - the harder we are to ignore. The Children need our voice until they find their own.

Much Peace - Amanda

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (26th March 2014), Cearna (5th July 2014), Kathy (8th April 2018), Seikou-Kishi (27th March 2014), shamanseeker (27th May 2014), Sooz (26th March 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Want to post this while it's still up. (Seems every time I read something on Pell, a couple of hours later in the MSM, it's gone.)

Pell can't even look at this poor guy who has had his life ruined by the catholic church:

http://www.smh.com.au/national/georg...327-35lqi.html

Disgusting piece of filth, I spit on him. Sorry, not being very Christian I suppose, but then I am not one. The church disgusts me and that's putting it mildly.

Like I tell my son, if you see a priest walking towards you? Run real fast the other way, real quick.

Thankfully he has never been in the vicinity of one, nor a church.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Amanda (27th March 2014), Cearna (5th July 2014), Kathy (8th April 2018), shamanseeker (27th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,405 Times in 3,015 Posts
    Makes me wonder what kind of god are they connecting themselves with ?

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tribe For This Useful Post:

Amanda (27th March 2014), Cearna (5th July 2014), Kathy (8th April 2018), shamanseeker (27th May 2014), Sooz (27th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    This is an update due to people asking me questions about whether the Judge in my Federal Human Rights Court matter has delivered a decision. The Judge may take up to three months - that is a standard measure of time when they reserve their decision. So at this stage it is no news is good news and as a friend stated to me - the longer it takes the better it looks for the matter.

In Australia at around the time I was attending Federal Court this was in the mainstream news; Hey Dad! star Robert Hughes gets first taste of prison. "...that he abused five girls aged between six and 15 in the 1980's and 90's. Hughes was arrested and granted bail in London in August 2012, following a two-year international investigation. He was then extradited." "Hughes celebrity agent wife Robyn Gardiner, whose clients include Cate Blanchett, gave evidence at her husband's trial but had no reaction when the guilty verdicts were handed down yesterday." (www.australian)

Also noticed that Bryan Singer of XMen fame has been accused in a federal lawsuit of sexually assaulting a 15 year old boy. "...that was the site of regular drug-fueled underage sex romps. The suit says Singer forced Egan into a hot-tub hookup." (sott.net /Societys Child). Not to forget about Dylan Farrow writing an open letter to alert the public to the abuse she suffered at the hands of Woody Allen. ( www.euronews)

In Australia recently; NSW Police officer charged with child rape.The Police officer is described as a male senior constable and I imagine he will probably be a former Police officer now. He has also been charged with assault occasioning actual bodily harm but the article did not state whether that was in connection to another person or the child - who is under ten years of age. The adult male officer from the Goulburn area of NSW was charged on April 17th 2014 and is due to appear in Goulburn Court on June 19th 2014. Please note that the NSW Police Academy is located in Goulburn. (www.abc.net.au)

Can anyone spot the common factor in all these Child Abuse news articles?

Much Peace - Amanda
    Last edited by Amanda, 28th April 2014 at 03:33.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (27th May 2014), Cearna (5th July 2014), Kathy (8th April 2018), shamanseeker (27th May 2014), Sooz (19th September 2014), Tribe (28th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I would also like to add that a few days ago the BBC mentioned on radio that victims are being invited to come forward to assist in the Metropolitan Police Operation Yewtree investigating Jimmy Saville. The story was mentioned once, perhaps twice in a three hour programme and buried.

According to the u.K. tabloid newspaper The Mirror, there may be as many as 900 victims.
    Last edited by KosmicKat, 28th April 2014 at 11:43. Reason: added link to lawyer accepting claims

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KosmicKat For This Useful Post:

Amanda (28th April 2014), BabaRa (27th May 2014), Cearna (5th July 2014), Kathy (8th April 2018), shamanseeker (27th May 2014), Sooz (25th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    An update with what appears to be progress with regard to a high profile case - where afterwards the Child Abuse Whistleblower was arrested - this could see a turnaround of events. I will share two links to two mainstream news articles.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-s...wales-27502137

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rape-baby.html

I will also share a link to a website that is publishing a three part expose about paedophile rings operating in Australia. The expose is authored by a Child Abuse Survivor. The link is for Part 1.

http://www.independentaustralia.net/...ork-part1,6460

Please keep sharing information with parents, guardians,carers and all conscientious humans. Children deserve our attention and our protection - we are their voice until they find their own. Thank you to everyone for supporting this thread and its valuable content.

Much Peace - Amanda

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (27th May 2014), Cearna (5th July 2014), Kathy (8th April 2018), KosmicKat (25th May 2014), ronin (25th May 2014), shamanseeker (27th May 2014), Sooz (25th May 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Hi Amanda.

Man oh Man. Thank you so much for what you are doing Amanda.

You are an amazing person.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Amanda (25th May 2014), BabaRa (27th May 2014), Cearna (5th July 2014), Kathy (8th April 2018), KosmicKat (25th May 2014), shamanseeker (27th May 2014), Tribe (26th May 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    David Icke has mentioned the elite pedophile circle for many years and was laughed at.
    the Jimmy Saville has opened a can of worms for the elite and more and more public faces are being questioned.
    what i am seeing is that this is a normality for the elite,but now they are being exposed.
    first to be thrown to the wolves are the actors and popstars,they are hoping it will stop there.
    but as people dig deeper we now know that it does not.

there are many rich and famous people who are not in the public eye.

can we prosecute royalty,or the Vatican?

this is not just about individuals,but of a whole network of our global so called leaders.

the masses will not accept this to be true because it will rock there believe system of whom they vote for and think of leaders in our countries.

just like Hollywood the BBC may have it,s own initiation process to progress in that field of industry.

and once you in your in!no getting out.

some call it selling your soul to the devil!

i feel Ian Watkins was part of a group!
    why would two mothers offer their child up for him?
    this to me screams ritual and mind control.
    but has any other of the group been exposed?
    Last edited by ronin, 25th May 2014 at 13:09.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Amanda (25th May 2014), BabaRa (27th May 2014), Cearna (5th July 2014), KosmicKat (26th May 2014), Ria (26th May 2014), shamanseeker (27th May 2014), Sooz (26th May 2014), Tribe (26th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quick update. Last night I updated threads on the web - with the same title as this thread - all commenced at around the same time. One site has moved the entire thread to their site trashbin effectively deleting it/making it unavailable to the public. Things that make you go hmmm...

Please keep in mind I am a former operational Police officer and tread very carefully with regards to legal boundaries. I have requested a polite answer to the question why? If anyone wants to know the reasons for the actions of the site I will share the details here. My logic and cognitive dissonance dictates that anyone who supports action for Crimes Against Children - anywhere - even by virtue of reading through posts as an exercise in self education - stands in support of protecting Children from paedophiles and predators - am I correct? So logic and cognitive dissonance should suggest the opposite for anyone who is against the sharing of information that seeks to protect Children from abuse - yes? Or am I fatigued and lost?

Much Peace - Amanda

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (27th May 2014), Cearna (5th July 2014), Kathy (8th April 2018), KosmicKat (26th May 2014), Ria (26th May 2014), shamanseeker (27th May 2014), Sooz (26th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,405 Times in 3,015 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    Quick update. Last night I updated threads on the web - with the same title as this thread - all commenced at around the same time. One site has moved the entire thread to their site trashbin effectively deleting it/making it unavailable to the public. Things that make you go hmmm...

Please keep in mind I am a former operational Police officer and tread very carefully with regards to legal boundaries. I have requested a polite answer to the question why? If anyone wants to know the reasons for the actions of the site I will share the details here. My logic and cognitive dissonance dictates that anyone who supports action for Crimes Against Children - anywhere - even by virtue of reading through posts as an exercise in self education - stands in support of protecting Children from paedophiles and predators - am I correct? So logic and cognitive dissonance should suggest the opposite for anyone who is against the sharing of information that seeks to protect Children from abuse - yes? Or am I fatigued and lost?

Much Peace - Amanda

Amanda please can you tell me which site this was that trashed your uncomfortable truth , dear god , this is nightmare stuff that belongs in the light not kept in the dark !

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tribe For This Useful Post:

Amanda (26th May 2014), BabaRa (27th May 2014), Cearna (5th July 2014), Kathy (8th April 2018), Ria (26th May 2014), shamanseeker (27th May 2014), Sooz (19th September 2014)