Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4148495051

Thread: Disturbing Child Abuse

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    I have been directing my energy into my Child Abuse Whistleblower journey - here is the latest news that does not have to remain confidential.

Class Action in Australia

Child Abuse Whistleblowers

Yes I know I have been quiet. I have reached the stage of my Child Abuse Whistleblower journey where confidentiality is important.

Have introduced myself to Serene Teffaha - Australian Human Rights Lawyer who via advocateme.com has launched a Class Action - with regard to what is happening in Victoria Australia.

Am pleased to share with you that I have been able to assist Serene Teffaha with her legal preparation. Am also pleased to share with those of you who are learning all about Crimes Against Children that my name will be included within the Class Action, specifically as follows;

Amanda Gabriel Prosser - Child Abuse Whistleblower. Lawfully represent all “Disenfranchised Children”, All Children referred to as “Street Kids”, Children who are Wards of the State, Children awaiting Adoption, Children who have been Abandoned, Children who have been Trafficked and All Children who are Parentally via bloodline Family essentially Unrepresented and Unprotected. I will Lawfully be Their Voice Until They Find Their Own.

Nydelig Unger - You Are Not Nameless & You Are Not Forgotten.
    Much Respect

Amanda Gabriel Prosser
    Child Abuse Whistleblower

NB: Those of you who are posting within this thread - please try not to veer away from the topic - Child Abuse/Crimes Against Children. Thank You.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th September 2020), Aragorn (18th September 2020), Dreamtimer (18th September 2020), Elen (18th September 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Leeton High School - Abuse Witnesses

A local citizen with a conscience ensured that I was made aware of an advertisement in the Irrigator newspaper on Friday 18th September 2020. The advertisment seeks witnesses to Child Abuse at Leeton High School NSW.

The advertisement has been placed via the business titled: Porters Lawyers. I have contacted the business and spoken with the Lawyer who is managing this particular legal matter. I will type the contents of the advertisement below - for those who have not/cannot access a copy of the Irrigator of the date specified.

Porters Lawyers - Witnesses Sought Child Abuse At Leeton High School. Porters Lawyers act for a number of victims who were sexually assaulted at Leeton High School. We particularly wish to speak with any former students who were assualted by:

Mr Timothy Patrick Cregan.

As well as former students, Porters Lawyers wish to speak with any former teachers or parents of Leeton High School students between the years 1978 to 1988, to obtain further evidence that will assist our clients in their claims.

If you can assist the victims with any information in relation to the sexual abuse of children at Leeton High School, we ask you to contact us at:

Porter Lawyers (01) 6247-3477
    lawyers@porterslawyers.com.au
    www.porterslawyers.com.au
    Toll Free: 1800-44-55-44

I've been made aware that a number of People have already come forward. Should anyone want to contact me - please do so via Private Messages. I will be meeting the Lawyer who is managing the matter relating to Cregan, in person soon. Please consider coming forward.

Much Respect - Amanda

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd October 2020), Aragorn (23rd September 2020), Dreamtimer (24th September 2020), Elen (24th September 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Sit Down For This One - Unbelievable

Please read this first;

Convention On The Rights Of The Child

Article 24.

1. State Parties recognize the right of the Child to enjoyment of the highest attainable standard of health and to facilities for the treatment of illness and rehabilitation of health. State Parties shall strive to ensure that no Child is deprived of his or her rights of access to such health care services.

So why did a Family Court Judge deny an injured Child medical attention?

The Child was examined by a paediatric neurosurgeon and has a documented permanent physical injury. I am not a medical professional but an educated guess would suggest the permanent injury will be connected to the neurological system as well.

Here's a concise list of information and evidence available to the NSW Police and much, much, much more;

Child disclosed to family members - some of whom were also witnesses.
    Child disclosed to a Child Care Professional.
    Child disclosed to eleven Medical Professionals.
    Child disclosed to NSW Police during a visually and audio recorded interview.
    The Childs description is clear and consistent and supports the type of injury.

Why have NSW Police not placed a brief of evidence before the court?

[8-s 59] Assault occasioning actual bodily harm. Seems appropriate for NSW Police - yes/no/maybe?

[8-s 54] Causing grevious bodily harm? Now why would I suggest that offence? Victims Services NSW have recognized the assault and permanent injury.

The most recent correspondence I've sent, is to Reginald Blanch QC, Commissioner Law Enforcement Conduct Commission - and - The Honourable Mark Latham NSW Leader One Nation Party and Member of the Legislative Council.

Many, many, many other professionals are aware of this Child and the situation. People - this is a living example of what is happening - today - right now! Your tax dollars support the professionals who address issues of Crimes Against Children.

I'd like to share - it happened to me near to when I actually went public as a Child Abuse Whistleblower. The catholic school where I was working convened a meeting. It was advertised in the local paper so it was open to all members of the public.

The one and only time since 2011 that I was personally confronted in an aggressive manner. The woman stood in front of me, on the steps leading into the building where the meeting was being held. I will NEVER forget what she said to me - directly into my face;

"It's the way you went about it."

How about we direct that comment back to the paedophiles and predators? How do paedophiles and predators go about what they do? How do their protectors go about what they do?

Everything I have done as a Mandatory Reporter, former NSW Police Officer and qualified Teacher has been lawful and completely transparent.

Make of that what you will People. I do not control People nor do I want to - but - decide where you stand? Do you stand with the paedophiles and predators and their protectors?

Nydelig Unger - You Are Not Nameless and You Are Not Forgotten

Much Respect - Amanda

NB: If you know the family be mindful of comments that could identify the Child or the family. Thank You.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th October 2020), Aragorn (22nd October 2020), Dreamtimer (22nd October 2020), Elen (22nd October 2020), Wind (22nd October 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Blessings upon you, World is changing fast and yes many unprepared for the abuse truths, hard to be positive regards this facet of pain and suffering cept to know change is happening.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q8dYM90PJA

Am 30 mins in, cried a couple of times but good tears of amazing choices and tears of disgust but also this vid is well done and very truthfulllly informative.
    Last edited by Aianawa, 24th October 2020 at 23:14.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (26th October 2020), Emil El Zapato (24th October 2020)

Thanks

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (2nd November 2020), Emil El Zapato (29th October 2020)

Thanks

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (2nd November 2020), Lord Sidious (2nd November 2020)

Thanks
    Amanda, may be time to come back or soon.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st May 2022)