Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: Disturbing Child Abuse

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    JACKSONVILLE, FLORIDA TEACHER SUSPENDED AFTER SHOCKING SEX ED DEMONSTRATION
    http://modernwomandigest.com/jackson...demonstration/

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Amanda (16th September 2014), Cearna (21st September 2014), Sooz (16th September 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Their NWO agenda is right on target and going swimmingly well. So far. Even though they are well behind in their timing, thanks to the awake and aware.

Everyone who visits here but are not members, need to read 'The Committee of 300' by Dr John Coleman - especially chapters 11, 22 and 27.

It's all laid out for you and their agenda. This is just a small part of it.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Amanda (16th September 2014), Cearna (21st September 2014), Ria (17th September 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Update - I have published the press release - that is relevant to the beforeitsnews article regarding the death of Antony Kidman and his involvement with child abuse. I have published it on the facebook Child Abuse Whistleblowers Community page. I am not clever with computers and do not know how to upload a document from my computer - directly into a post such as this one. It is only a one page document. My talents are elsewhere - using computers properly is a definite skill.

Please keep Fiona Barnett in your thoughts and prayers and meditations - she is the strongest woman I have ever met and extremely brave to come forward publicly.

Much Peace - while we work through this pain and chaos with dignity - Amanda

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Cearna (21st September 2014), Ria (17th September 2014), Sooz (17th September 2014), The One (17th September 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    Update - I have published the press release - that is relevant to the beforeitsnews article regarding the death of Antony Kidman and his involvement with child abuse. I have published it on the facebook Child Abuse Whistleblowers Community page. I am not clever with computers and do not know how to upload a document from my computer - directly into a post such as this one. It is only a one page document. My talents are elsewhere - using computers properly is a definite skill.

Please keep Fiona Barnett in your thoughts and prayers and meditations - she is the strongest woman I have ever met and extremely brave to come forward publicly.

Can anyone here who is more tech savvy than us old Ozzy Sheilas' post this here?
    Last edited by Sooz, 17th September 2014 at 08:13.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Amanda (17th September 2014), Cearna (21st September 2014), Ria (17th September 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 Times in 473 Posts
    Name:  Child Abuse to TOT.jpg
Views: 350
Size:  15.2 KB

Posted on behalf of Amanda
    Last edited by KosmicKat, 17th September 2014 at 11:56.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KosmicKat For This Useful Post:

Amanda (17th September 2014), Calabash (29th September 2014), Cearna (21st September 2014), Ria (17th September 2014), Sooz (17th September 2014), Spiral (17th September 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Hey thanks KK, but too small to read, can anyone tell me how to enlarge it?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Amanda (17th September 2014), Cearna (21st September 2014), Ria (17th September 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    My deepest & heartfelt thanks to those who are following and helping out - even the above posts are a huge help as I am getting very busy now. Lots of interest and people passing on their concern and care for Fiona.

Much Peace - Amanda

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Calabash (29th September 2014), Cearna (21st September 2014), Ria (17th September 2014), Sooz (17th September 2014), Spiral (17th September 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Now I can read it, I hardly know what to say.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Cearna (21st September 2014), Ria (17th September 2014), Spiral (17th September 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Is it possible to link the original source of this article? Not just the link from this forum.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Cearna (21st September 2014), Ria (17th September 2014), Spiral (17th September 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post

The problem that you are having on forums with this is that it is a photograph of a document, not actually a document (as in text ).

If you want to post it as text you will need to type it up in text, then copy & paste it everywhere you want it.

Quote Originally posted by Sooz View Post
    Is it possible to link the original source of this article? Not just the link from this forum.
    This is the original image, I don't know on what website it was originally done for; https://scontent-a-vie.xx.fbcdn.net/...82529349_o.jpg

This is the facebook page it was posted on; https://www.facebook.com/pages/Child...ref=ts&fref=ts

second doc https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...ec3eeabb721b0b

Last edited by Spiral, 18th September 2014 at 08:41. Reason: add

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

Amanda (17th September 2014), Calabash (29th September 2014), Cearna (21st September 2014), KosmicKat (18th September 2014), Ria (18th September 2014), Sooz (18th September 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Update - the second document has been uploaded to the Child Abuse Whistleblowers Community page as promised - with permission from Fiona- it comes with warnings. I also made two Mandatory Reports this morning at the area DOCS office - as a direct result of the Child Abuse Whistleblowers Community page on facebook. This update is brief as I am fatigued. Thank you everyone for keeping this thread alive and for all the positive support.

Much Peace - as we work through this chaos with dignity and as we support Fiona and other victims to let them know we care - Amanda

NB Thank you Sooz
    Last edited by Amanda, 18th September 2014 at 09:46. Reason: Additional info

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Cearna (21st September 2014), KosmicKat (18th September 2014), lookbeyond (19th September 2014), Ria (18th September 2014), Sooz (18th September 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Hi Amanda, can this type of abuse happen to someone and they do not remember it? Just wondering how often this may b happening to children and they bury it in their subconscious,lb

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Cearna (21st September 2014), Ria (19th September 2014), Sooz (19th September 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lookbeyond View Post
    Hi Amanda, can this type of abuse happen to someone and they do not remember it? Just wondering how often this may b happening to children and they bury it in their subconscious,lb
    Of course. Think of babies and young toddlers. Probably do not remember anything but it will be in their psyche somewhere.

I know your post was addressed to Amanda, sorry.
    Last edited by Sooz, 19th September 2014 at 13:12.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Cearna (21st September 2014), Ria (19th September 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    This is Amanda's latest post on Face-book:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Child...25381074417056

Update - have spoken with Fiona and she is tired but travelling okay. She was interviewed by a national magazine today - complete with a photoshoot. I have passed on to her - all the messages of love and kindness and support. I actually read them out to her over the phone.

The journalists were surprised that Fiona did not take any offer of money for the interview. They commented that is unusual if not unique. This has only added to the authenticity of the evidence and information that Fiona has shared with the public as far as the currently interested media are concerned.

An interesting note is that the media are ready to break the story, they are completely supportive of Fiona. Journalists have to complete what is known as due diligence before they even attention a story for an interview or any other formal preparation for an article that is intended for public release.

Another interesting note with regard to the media and the Kidmans is that a number of media outlets in America have contracts with the Kidmans so they will not be publishing Fiona's story.

Apparently Sydney journalists have commented that the Kidmans are managing Fiona with a "scientology" approach - in that they are investigating Fiona and searching for any so called 'dirt' on her. I would suggest that is going to be difficult as Fiona has published her story complete with factual documentation - if that can be referred to as exposing her skeletons in the closet - then so be it. Please refer to due diligence at this stage and remember anything already published has been subjected to due diligence which is the checking of facts and the production of documents and other protocols.

During the day today - a burnt orange hatchback with the Queensland number plate 404-RNI followed Fiona all day. She was in the company of a journalist and photographer. Two of Fionas family members also witnessed the vehicle. (Photos to come later).

Apparently the occupants (security guards) of the burnt orange vehicle with the Queensland registration 404-RNI were hired by the Kidman family to follow Fiona - it had been reported by the paparazzi that the Kidmans feared Fiona was flying to Sydney to attend the funeral of Antony Kidman.

My personal comment on that information is this; how did the paparazzi know this information - all information about the interview and photoshoot was known only by a handful of people? I was sworn to secrecy and certainly did not publish any information.

Still on my personal comment regarding the above information; if the information given to the security guards was about Fiona flying to Sydney - why didn't they check the flight bookings. The fact that really makes me wonder about the security guards and the reason for their presence - is this - the interview and photoshoot were booked to proceed the day before - how could Fiona do both at once? The logistics are impossible. Me thinks someone somewhere has been telling porky pies - but this is just my intellect processing the information at hand - and - of course I am very much wanting to protect my friend from disinformation wherever I can.

Back to information relevant to the current story - Fiona is the first victim to come forward to the public - information received recently is that there is a second victim and a third person who can attest to being a witness who can confirm certain details. This is recent information and confirmation is pending but at this stage it is appearing reliable and secure.

There was some devastating news passed on to Fiona today that I will share with you, with her permission. Fiona has been informed that Antony Kidman may have committed suicide. When informed of this Fiona was reduced to tears.

For those of you who are not familiar with the Christian faith, suicide is believed to take the person to an unwanted eternity. Fiona is a dedicated Christian and as such would not wish suicide on her worst enemy.

Fiona is a sensitive person and despite the abuse she suffered at the hands of Antony Kidman she still feels for Nicole Kidman and her family. Christians are very capable of feeling empathy and for reaching a state where they can forgive. Remember this entire incident is about Fiona Barnett - proceeding through the appropriate professional agencies to seek justice for the abuse she suffered as a Child. Nothing more - nothing less.

The document evidence is proof that Fiona submitted her complaint and had it accepted before the death of Antony Kidman. The professional health agency had accepted the complaint and an official investigation had commenced. Please check the dates on the document evidence if you have any doubts.

The actual circumstances of the death of Antony Kidman are still not known. As is the way with the all media at various times, conflicting articles often mix up the truth with the untruths. I personally have read some that state car accident. some that state a fall, some that state heart attack after eating breakfast and now suicide. When the news first broke I do recall an article from an Asian ( possibly Singapore based) news outlet that Police has stated they were dealing with an unnatural death.

Until the post mortem and/or photographic evidence is made public we really cannot be sure - can we? Even I want to state may he be at Peace and may our Creator/God judge him appropriately.

Thank you again for the support for Fiona and for the Child Abuse Whistleblowers Community page. When you support this page you are standing shoulder to shoulder with other Child Abuse Whistleblowers and like-minded people - in an effort to protect Chldren - we are winning this battle.

Much Peace - while we work through this chaos and pain with dignity and respect - Amanda
    Last edited by Sooz, 19th September 2014 at 13:11.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Calabash (29th September 2014), Cearna (21st September 2014), Ria (19th September 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    lookbeyond - from what I have learned on this journey - including myself - yes memories can be buried very deeply. My example is very mild in comparison to the abuse I have learned about - at high school a friend and I trusted the history teacher to get in his car - short story he drove us miles out of town to a weir for a swim and said lets go for a swim - we were both about 15 years old and said we don't have towels or swimmers and he said you don't need any. We were terrified and clung to each other as we walked away - we watched him from a distance have a nude swim and walked back as he was getting dressed. Before mobile phones and seat belts because I can still feel the upholstery on the back of my legs. Buried so deep I forgot all about it until 2011 when my journey started.

My example is mild but I swear I never told anyone and buried it. The last thing he said as he parked the car back at the school - he turned to face us from the drivers seat and told us never to tell anyone - and - I never did. Kids trust adults. I believe that memories of abuse can be buried. And from any age. I am overwhelmed by the people that have contacted me privately about their abuse.

I have set aside monday to read police statements sent to me and all sorts of information and evidence. It is unbeleivable that people are trusting me when they should be trusting the Police and Govt Child Services but the system is well and truly broken -the information and evidence at this stage all seems to be in order - told in coherent manner and credible.

I am humbled that people are trusting me. What does that say about society? A woman on the internet who shows compassion and passion to make a system that is failing actually work - is trusted before the Govt and professional authorities - is that a news story in itself.

I will push forward - this is my life purpose and I can think of no better way to spend my energy. Thank you for the kindness and support that everyone on this site has shown me & recently for my friend Fiona - she is a hero.

Much Peace - Amanda

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Calabash (29th September 2014), Cearna (21st September 2014), lookbeyond (19th September 2014), Ria (19th September 2014), Sooz (19th September 2014)