Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Disturbing Child Abuse

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sooz View Post
    Oz Whistleblower discussing their abuse in Sydney, Australia. Thought it should be in this thread. Mind-blowing stuff.

http://disc.yourwebapps.com/discussi...article=145356
    This completely supports what Amanda has been reporting.

Just to add I have only just seen Spiral's comment, Is every thing they do about dis information? Also has this been put here to sow doubt?
    Last edited by Ria, 16th August 2014 at 09:15.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Cearna (17th August 2014), Sooz (16th August 2014), Spiral (16th August 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Just to clarify, I reported my own post above re the Whistleblower, to the Mods, because I was concerned about real names being used and addresses. I was a bit nervous about posting it.

Yes, it's from GLP, but not everything is a conspiracy or disinfo. I feel it's genuine - there is too much detail in there as well as names and addresses. Clearly this person is at their wits end and trying to do anything possible to get the info out.

But like Spiral says, use your own discernment.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Cearna (17th August 2014), Ria (16th August 2014), Spiral (16th August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    Just to clarify, I reported my own post above re the Whistleblower, to the Mods, because I was concerned about real names being used and addresses. I was a bit nervous about posting it.

Yes, it's from GLP, but not everything is a conspiracy or disinfo. I feel it's genuine - there is too much detail in there as well as names and addresses. Clearly this person is at their wits end and trying to do anything possible to get the info out.

But like Spiral says, use your own discernment.
    Stuff like that is ok as a link because no names are given here on TOT (as far as I know lol)

Some sites are better than others & certain forums are well known to heavily control what is said & what is not said*, with GLP & ATS being the main culprits, allegedly......

* I don't mean in normal "moderated" way either, certain topics can't be posted or have to have a "certain point of view".

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

Cearna (17th August 2014), Ria (16th August 2014), Sooz (23rd August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    I am sharing a link to an article that cites Child Abuse Whistleblower and ritual child abuse survivor - Fiona Barnett. She is one of a number of Child Abuse Whistleblowers who are aligned and have shared their evidence via the Child Abuse Whistleblowers Community page on facebook. I started the page and it is proving successful in that - after publishing sensitive Mandatory Report information I was not arrested by the Police. Some information has been temporarily deleted as legal boundaries are ascertained and the deleted information is gradually being restored.

Fiona Barnett has been cited in two recent articles - the link below being the most recent. It is interesting to note that at the time Fiona made a police statement and a formal complaint to a government health agency - Antony Kidman left Australia. Copies of the documents are being held in trust and should the professional agencies fail to investigate the documents will be released in full to the public.

There are rights and freedoms that enable the release of sensitive information to the public - you can read about these in Post. No.3 on the Child Abuse Whistleblowers Community page. Also the fourth & fifth estate can be invoked when legal avenues fail. The fourth and fifth estate permit the publishing of information via social media to share evidence with the public in an effort to bring about justice. Journalists utilise the fourth & fifth estate as it becomes necessary.

http://beforeitsnews.com/celebrities...n-2467996.html

Thank you for being interested in this difficult to broach subject and thank you for reading this far.

Much Peace - Amanda
    Last edited by Amanda, 23rd August 2014 at 12:19. Reason: Corrections

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Calabash (29th September 2014), Cearna (24th August 2014), KosmicKat (24th August 2014), Ria (23rd August 2014), Sooz (23rd August 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thank you for all that you do Amanda.

I salute you.

There are many working behind the scenes.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Amanda (24th August 2014), Calabash (29th September 2014), Cearna (24th August 2014), KosmicKat (24th August 2014), Ria (23rd August 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Spiral can you elaborate a bit more with regard to Kevin Arnett?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Amanda (24th August 2014), Cearna (24th August 2014), Ria (23rd August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Brief update for those who are interested and following the thread and welcome to anyone recently joining in. I have an update on the Child Abuse Whistleblowers Community page on facebook concerning the recent death of Antony Kidman.

I also picked up a brochure regarding the current Australian Royal Commission Into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse and want to offer my help to anyone who is illiterate or struggles with writing. The Royal Commission are only accepting written submissions so if you cannot write or struggle to write they are not interested in your submission. I think this is unacceptable so -as a qualified English Teacher and a recognised Child Abuse Whistleblower I am offering my help. Please share this information and let anyone who needs my help know that I am here. I have never asked for money so that is not an issue.

Much Peace - while we work our way through this chaos - Amanda

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

KosmicKat (13th September 2014), Ria (12th September 2014), Sooz (13th September 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    This is from another thread here. Have you seen any of the "Pie and mash" videos?

http://jandeane81.com/threads/4145-T...ers-in-Belgium

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Amanda (13th September 2014), Calabash (29th September 2014), Sooz (13th September 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ria - Yes I am well connected to Pie and Mash. Thank you for staying the distance - much has happened recently and I will share it all when it is appropriate. The Child Abuse Whistleblowers Community page on faceache has been a huge help & I have to sort through the information and evidence that has been provided.

Unfortunately I have hit the wall with regards to my health but the doctor drugs are enabling me to continue - albeit not as much as I would like. Thank you to everyone who is keeping this thread alive - that is all I have asked for - just to stand shoulder to shoulder - we are winning.

Much Peace - Amanda

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

KosmicKat (14th September 2014), Ria (13th September 2014), Seikou-Kishi (13th September 2014), Sooz (13th September 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Sorry to hear you are having health issues. Positive vibes being sent your way, sister.

Please let us keep this thread alive, it is SO important.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Amanda (13th September 2014), Calabash (29th September 2014), Ria (13th September 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Abuse is perpetrated on many levels, part of becoming conscious necessitates we practice due diligence.
    Un slaving the slave in all of us.
    Amanda I salut your fine work and wish you well.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Amanda (13th September 2014), Calabash (29th September 2014), Cearna (15th September 2014), KosmicKat (14th September 2014), Sooz (15th September 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Update - please read the attached link http://beforeitsnews.com/celebrities...o-2469854.html and know that Fiona Barnett is one of the Child Abuse Whistleblowers who is aligned with others and myself on the Child Abuse Whistleblowers Community page on facebook.

Fiona has given me permission to publish documents and as those who know me well enough - I am treading carefully. I want to publish the correspondence from the medical health agency who accepted the complaint and had commenced investigation procedures - and - I want to publish the page from the actual complaint that details the abuse. As Kidman is now a deceased person he cannot sue and the Kidman family are in no way being defamed. Nevertherless I will move with caution.

A complete article is currently being planned for publication by the publisher/editor David Donovan on independentaustralia.net where you can find all other articles by Fiona Barnett.

I am so proud of Fiona - the courage necessary to come forward is enormous.I cannot find the words to express how proud of am and how blessed I feel to have her as my friend. She is travelling okay and I have spoken to her on the phone twice today. Her healing process is still moving forward - please keep her safe in your prayers and thoughts and meditations.

Much Peace - while we work through this chaos and pain - Amanda

NB Ria - I noted that the link above was on the top of the list of ukcolumn - where you started a thread on my behalf. I wish I could join that site but they need a pound to join and unless someone can tell me how to get a dollar/pound from Australia to them - I am frustrated - the joining process is all ticking boxes so I cannot explain my situation. Any help there would be appreciated. Thank you everyone for the continuing support - we are winning!

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Cearna (15th September 2014), KosmicKat (15th September 2014), Ria (15th September 2014), Sooz (15th September 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Spiral can you elaborate a bit more with regard to Kevin Arnett?
    Kevin Arnett seems to tie in with all this stuff, is he really not legitimate and why not? Seems no-one wants to talk about this here.

Amanda, can you shed any light on this man?

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Amanda (15th September 2014), Cearna (15th September 2014), Ria (15th September 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Sooz - I will be honest and say that I have not actually had the time to contact him personally or research him thoroughly - however - I have a friend who lives at a distance but does know considerably more about some specific topics such as vaccines and fracking etc. He has communicated to me about Kevin Arnett so I can communicate with him and see whether I can shed light on your question.

I do know that half the battle with regard to any type of revealing of truth - on any subject - is being able to ascertain a direct connection with the source. As an example I have been completely transparent about who I am, right down to publishing my former police registration number and teaching registration number and using my real name - this means anyone can research me and detect whether I am a fraud or not. When I went to Federal Court - I listed all the details and those are all available to the public online.

Perhaps Kevin Arnett has not published enough about himself to let people see his credibility. As an example - I don't just post about the Child Abuse Whistleblower journey I am on - I talk about myself and my actions as well. Does that make sense? I have made myself and my actions as transparent as possible because when someone tries to use your truth as a weapon against you - think about it - what will it do? No harm at all ....

In a world where the mainstream media is tightly managed and everything beamed out of the tv is completely controlled - and - with paid disinformation agents, trolls and shills infiltrating the alternate media - it comes down to instincts sometimes. I will try to find out some info on him from my underground sources as well. I now have an enormous underground following - I shake my head sometimes when I think about the "invisible" army that watches every post I make. Keeps me going on the tough days. I cannot thank them enough.

I will get back to you Sooz on your question.

Much Peace - Amanda

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Cearna (15th September 2014), KosmicKat (15th September 2014), Ria (15th September 2014), Sooz (15th September 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    Sooz - I will be honest and say that I have not actually had the time to contact him personally or research him thoroughly - however - I have a friend who lives at a distance but does know considerably more about some specific topics such as vaccines and fracking etc. He has communicated to me about Kevin Arnett so I can communicate with him and see whether I can shed light on your question.

I do know that half the battle with regard to any type of revealing of truth - on any subject - is being able to ascertain a direct connection with the source. As an example I have been completely transparent about who I am, right down to publishing my former police registration number and teaching registration number and using my real name - this means anyone can research me and detect whether I am a fraud or not. When I went to Federal Court - I listed all the details and those are all available to the public online.

Perhaps Kevin Arnett has not published enough about himself to let people see his credibility. As an example - I don't just post about the Child Abuse Whistleblower journey I am on - I talk about myself and my actions as well. Does that make sense? I have made myself and my actions as transparent as possible because when someone tries to use your truth as a weapon against you - think about it - what will it do? No harm at all ....

In a world where the mainstream media is tightly managed and everything beamed out of the tv is completely controlled - and - with paid disinformation agents, trolls and shills infiltrating the alternate media - it comes down to instincts sometimes. I will try to find out some info on him from my underground sources as well. I now have an enormous underground following - I shake my head sometimes when I think about the "invisible" army that watches every post I make. Keeps me going on the tough days. I cannot thank them enough.

I will get back to you Sooz on your question.

Much Peace - Amanda
    Thanks so much for your time and well thought out response. I don't want to waste your valuable time on this, but I think I speak for others when I question his key involvement and whether he is legit or not. He 'appears' to be a key lynch-pin.

Sitting on the fence with this one.

Cheers,
    Sooz

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Amanda (15th September 2014), Cearna (15th September 2014), Ria (15th September 2014)