Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Disturbing Child Abuse

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    "Get thee behind me Satan"
    I have come across a couple of people that hold great store by it.

It seems it has been used successfully, I have my doubts.
    On further questioning it just seems they trust in the recommendation.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Cearna (1st August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Gosh - I did not expect the comments about Get thee behind me Satan. It was just the phrase that came to mind when I was writing. I usually recite a prayer that starts with; I renounce all evil forever & I repel all evil always. I suppose that when I am tired I utilise whatever comes to mind first. Thank you for the interest in this subject. I never used to consciously think of evil or satan in an ongoing manner - I do now. I don't obsess I want to choose my words carefully this time - I know that there is an evil presence on this planet and I know that evil presence has brain washed/mind controlled good kind gentle people.

My purpose for being here is to make change with regard to how we protect and educate the Children - whether I make a small difference or a big difference I want to make a difference - at the very least I want the Children (of every age) to know that we cared about what was happening and that we did something as opposed to nothing.

Thank you for making me feel welcome on this site - some sites I get lost in the volume of posts but here I actually sense the presence and emotion of the people who contribute to this thread - thank you.

Much Peace - while we work through this convoluted mess - Amanda

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Cearna (6th August 2014), john parslow (6th August 2014), Ria (1st August 2014), Sooz (1st August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Amanda I commend the work your doing, the phrase just peeked our interest and bringing it up might of brought more information forward.
    Did you say you had a site or was it a face book page?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Amanda (1st August 2014), Calabash (29th September 2014), Cearna (6th August 2014), Sooz (1st August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 Times in 473 Posts
    Facebook

Amanda, please correct this link if I got it wrong. Thanks.

On the subject of "Get thee behind me" there is also the possibility of invoking your Godseed potential and hurling the offense/offender into oblivion.

Myscha

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KosmicKat For This Useful Post:

Amanda (1st August 2014), Cearna (6th August 2014), Ria (1st August 2014), Tribe (6th August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by KosmicKat View Post
    Facebook

Amanda, please correct this link if I got it wrong. Thanks.

On the subject of "Get thee behind me" there is also the possibility of invoking your Godseed potential and hurling the offense/offender into oblivion.

Myscha
    Do you mean by making this statement, you are making this your intention.?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Cearna (6th August 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    My purpose for being here is to make change with regard to how we protect and educate the Children - whether I make a small difference or a big difference I want to make a difference - at the very least I want the Children (of every age) to know that we cared about what was happening and that we did something as opposed to nothing.

Thank you for making me feel welcome on this site - some sites I get lost in the volume of posts but here I actually sense the presence and emotion of the people who contribute to this thread - thank you.

Much Peace - while we work through this convoluted mess - Amanda[/QUOTE]

I'm glad TOT members have made you feel welcome Amanda. I can imagine on other forums with a huge membership you must feel your voice is lost in the wilderness.

We are a small but crazy, sincere bunch here.

Sooz

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Amanda (1st August 2014), Cearna (6th August 2014), Ria (1st August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ria - Yes there is a facebook page where I have actually blown the whistle and published some of the sensitive information contained in the second of the two Mandatory Reports I made in 2011. I have not been arrested and that is because I know what I am doing. To not get arrested is a win! I did take some information down as the Catholic School engaged legal representation but I have been researching legal boundaries and have started to put deleted info back online. There is NO Child Abuse Whistleblower legislation - I travelled the hard road of three and a half years to get to the point of publishing sensitive information. The aim is to change the legislation that is in place because it offers more protection to the paedophiles and predators than the victims - and - can be circumvented. I have worked out not only the who but the how.

KosmicKat - yes the facebook link is correct. Sometime over the weekend I will complete Post No. 20 and that will be a complete series on the brief details of my Child Abuse Whistleblower journey plus the document evidence I have on hand. As for hurling the opposition into oblivion - gee I hadn't thought of that but I really hope that what you suggest is true. So Ria I guess that is part of my intention - get the opposition out of the way so I can concentrate on helping the Children and to get some legislative change happening as well as helping people understand more about this woeful subject.

Sooz - I am meeting some amazing people on the worldwideweb and am very grateful for their concern and support. If I had money I know that I could visit them and get to see most of the world - but - for now I know that they stand with me and that is all I need to continue at this juncture.

Thank you and much peace - Amanda

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Cearna (6th August 2014), Highland1 (1st August 2014), Ria (1st August 2014), Sooz (1st August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Ria View Post
    Do you mean by making this statement, you are making this your intention.?
    Not sure quite how to explain it really. Intention signifies something you will do at some point in the future. What I am trying to convey is telling the universe "I will NOT accept this. Don't do it again."

It may take a while, and you need to tell the universe what is acceptable, but it will be effective.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KosmicKat For This Useful Post:

Amanda (2nd August 2014), Calabash (29th September 2014), Cearna (6th August 2014), Ria (1st August 2014), Sooz (2nd August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by KosmicKat View Post
    Not sure quite how to explain it really. Intention signifies something you will do at some point in the future. What I am trying to convey is telling the universe "I will NOT accept this. Don't do it again."

It may take a while, and you need to tell the universe what is acceptable, but it will be effective.
    I like your thinking.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Amanda (2nd August 2014), Calabash (29th September 2014), Cearna (6th August 2014), Sooz (2nd August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    KosmicKat - when I mentioned the phrase - Get thee behind me Satan - it is more about not letting evil drain me of my energy. Think of a person who looks you in the eye when you are speaking and it is because they are sincere - now - compare that to a person who stares at you when you are speaking. Is the person who is staring actually listening or trying to exert control - think of a staring contest.

All I know from experience is that you can spend time with a person and when they leave you will feel light and wonderful - and - you can spend time with someone and when they leave you will feel drained of energy. Both people could be people you know and consider to be friends - but - the question is about why one makes you feel fabulous and the other makes you feel listless and without energy?

All I know is that evil comes in many forms and shapes and our instincts are sometimes the only protection we have. I just want to get up each day and not be hampered or held back by negative forces. You have really made me think about my comment - thank you -critical thinking is essential once you are in the awakened state.

Much Peace - Amanda

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Cearna (6th August 2014), donk (22nd April 2015), KosmicKat (2nd August 2014), Ria (2nd August 2014), Sooz (2nd August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    You also have given me something to think about. Thank you Amanda.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KosmicKat For This Useful Post:

Amanda (3rd August 2014), Cearna (6th August 2014), Ria (2nd August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    As to the Statement, there is real intent to be given in this, but you shouldn't crave what this actually says. For instance, when a topless girl, sits at your side, you are still in line of sight with her, she isn't the evil one, it is the one who makes remarks like "We don't approve of what you are doing, you are a slut to me and mine", she is the innocent, who is simply living in real life, as a female in some form of undress.

The need to see evil in her form of undress, is in the mind of the beholder and you come face to face here with the innocence of all who see this form of wearing clothes as completely natural as compared to benign belief that any one who faces it is to turn away from such behaviour as the formation of evil.

If however, you were the one facing her, you are now the fomenter of either innocence or the proclaimer of the foreign order of such things, in other words, you are able to see but not make judgement on who or what she is - so to face off the evil intent, is the ability to claim something that is evil to you or not. Evil like to state, "I am the most wondrous you are ever likely to meet, whilst at the same time really saying they are living your life for you, in view of what they're making judgement on.

If, however, evil is behind you, you are in some way, not able to face up to some Truth which you already own, but cannot in fact put it to one side, where it can be seen, felt or heard as your self Truth, for you cannot in fact control it and stand confidently to stop it or need to control it.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

KosmicKat (6th August 2014), Ria (6th August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    It is possible to extrapolate from what you say, Cearna. Knowledge brings with it responsibility. When we do not know, there is no obligation to act. When we know, there is the question of how we understand what we know, and whether we act upon that understanding.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KosmicKat For This Useful Post:

Cearna (6th August 2014), Ria (6th August 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Oz Whistleblower discussing their abuse in Sydney, Australia. Thought it should be in this thread. Mind-blowing stuff.

http://disc.yourwebapps.com/discussi...article=145356

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Calabash (29th September 2014), Cearna (17th August 2014), Ria (16th August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sooz View Post
    Oz Whistleblower discussing their abuse in Sydney, Australia. Thought it should be in this thread. Mind-blowing stuff.

http://disc.yourwebapps.com/discussi...article=145356
    Disclaimer, this is from GLP a well known controlled disinfo / shill site !

Discretion advised !

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

Cearna (17th August 2014), KosmicKat (16th August 2014), Sooz (16th August 2014)