Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 39464748495051 LastLast

Thread: Disturbing Child Abuse

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    Sometimes I wonder whether my contribution has made any change for the better. I wonder whether one person can make a difference and then out of the blue I receive information that clearly shows I am angering professionals in certain offices. Short term anger is a good thing - I turn it into fuel as quickly as I can process it however those who are angry at me - they start making mistakes.
    You most certainly have, Amanda. One snowball can start an entire avalanche ─ maybe not in any directly noticeable way, but it does. Have faith in the butterfly effect. What you do, and what you've done so far, has made a difference already that will fan out over time.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th July 2020), Dreamtimer (12th July 2020), Elen (12th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (13th July 2020), Wind (12th July 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Logged on to respond to Aianawa et al. I watched the video - still find it difficult to watch the content but it is a well made polished product. I have a documentary about Kinsey. He paid paedophiles as part of his research - let me tell you that was a difficult watch. I have others as well and they are all soul destroying - particularly when Children are describing their abuse. It beggars belief.

The Dead Mans Switch is an interesting term. I would not call my actions by that term but early on in my Child Abuse Whistleblower journey I sent hard copies of documents to a variety of people. There are various copies of various documents and recounts with People on almost every continent and certainly across Australia. There is also an electronic archive with not only my documents but those shared with me by victims and witnesses. I guess you could consider that I have a scattered jigsaw all over the place.

Also I am not afraid. I have boundaries and am very cautious. Ill health has been the only thing to slow me down but I am back on deck now. Within the posted documentary there is a reference to Pope Francis. He is not the Pope. For reasons that should be obvious you will just have to trust me - I have a direct contact who sent a message to me: Pope Ratzinger is still the Pope. He is in the vatican and still very much in charge. Pope Francis is the damage control person.

I too have been asked a few times about fearing for my life. I do not fear death. I died in the back of an ambulance a couple of years before my Child Abuse Whistleblower journey commenced. My current and ongoing journey was waiting for me.

Sometimes I wonder whether my contribution has made any change for the better. I wonder whether one person can make a difference and then out of the blue I receive information that clearly shows I am angering professionals in certain offices. Short term anger is a good thing - I turn it into fuel as quickly as I can process it however those who are angry at me - they start making mistakes.

Essentially I am ten years ahead of the legal system and at this point in time - jurisprudence does not work in a retroactive manner. This means I am protected as far as the 'non existing' legislation is concerned. At some point my journey became more educational. People really don't understand how dangerous this world is - until their Child is involved in the legal and administrative systems.

I have been shilled and trolled and lied to and lied about. I have been accused of things I've never done but I remain calm. I've already seen death and I know what is waiting. Just remember this: The biggest fear of a paedophile or predator is this - being exposed for what they do. That fear has got to cost them a lot of energy.

I am preparing a proper response. I am looking through my resources for links and articles that are based on fact. This subject has to viewed by everyone before we have a chance to be a proper healthy global society. People have to face it or we will not have a future worth having ....

Much Respect - Amanda
    So much i wish to respond to and share but yes, keeping safe and being present is still essential, just xlent that the light is shining brighter than ever, blessings upon your journey and health Amanda

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th July 2020), Dreamtimer (12th July 2020), Elen (12th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (13th July 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts

Do Not Read The Following If You Are In A Frail State of Mind

I post this information as educational. I share it by virtue of my Human Free Will - which means my actions are lawfully, legally, morally and ethically sound. Should you elect to read what I share, you can choose to do so via your own Human Free Will. This means you are electing to educate yourself. Your actions are therefore; lawfully, legally, morally and ethically sound. I apply this disclaimer to all I have shared and all I may decide to share in the future.

(The above has come about due to the current climate. Those in the Awakened State will understand and those rousing will no doubt understand soon.)

I've been asked about the current deluge of articles in the mainstream media and social media, that relate to Crimes Against Children, Child Sex Abuse and Child Trafficking. Trafficking - to the best of my understanding can be for sexual purposes, human organ harvesting and rituals. The rituals can include horrific torture and death. The subject of Child Abuse is - sadly - huge so I will break the posts up into sections.

This post is for anyone who has doubts about whether Crimes Against Children and Child Sexual Abuse are real. This post will share resources. The resources are shared to evince that it is a very real subject. People who don't need convincing that the subject is indeed very real - can learn more about the actual subject.

1. Kinseys Pedophiles = 50 minutes.
    Disturbing documentary on studies of paedophiles, that documents the Abuse of Children in the name of science. (I use the American spelling in the title and revert to British English spelling as my native tongue.)

2. Conspiracy of Silence = 55:56 minutes.
    Banned documentary that revealed organised paedophilia.

3. A Child of Rage = 27:28 minutes.
    Heartbreaking documentary of an extremely abused Child who 'acted out' her abuse. Shocking and sad.

I have purposely not provided direct links. I checked that the three learning resources are still online and they are available. Just type in the title and add video. There is much, much, much more available but I'll let everyone use their Human Free Will to make their options. It's a difficult subject to study but if there is one thing I have learned after ten years (and continuing) all roads lead to the Children of this planet.

Much Respect - Nydelig Unger You Are Not Nameless and You Are Not Forgotten - Amanda

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th July 2020), Aragorn (13th July 2020), Elen (14th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (13th July 2020), Wind (14th July 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,405 Times in 3,015 Posts
    I have not gone through the entirety of this thread so please forgive me when I ask have you spoken about MAPS?

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tribe For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th July 2020), Aragorn (15th July 2020), Dreamtimer (16th July 2020), Elen (16th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (15th July 2020), Wind (16th July 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Tribe - Can you please elaborate? The word MAPS has narrow and literal meaning and a search engine just gave me the literal meaning - maps for locations. When I added the words Child Abuse to the search it was still not clear. So - please feel free to express and explain yourself.

Much Respect - Amanda

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th July 2020), Aragorn (16th July 2020), Dreamtimer (16th July 2020), Elen (16th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (16th July 2020), Wind (16th July 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Tribe - Can you please elaborate? The word MAPS has narrow and literal meaning and a search engine just gave me the literal meaning - maps for locations. When I added the words Child Abuse to the search it was still not clear. So - please feel free to express and explain yourself.

Much Respect - Amanda

The Movement to make pedophilia a sexual orientation so it will be replaced with Maps , Minor attracted persons, the movement is being pushed politically and many members within goverments working together has been going on for a very very long time now. they want to be part of the LGBT movement.

A lovely British politician (I cant remember the name off the top of my head) Was trying to expose this and well he died suddenly after being imprisoned for something petty I will have to do some digging to find that . its been a while since I discovered this and its shock me to the core!

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tribe For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th July 2020), Aragorn (16th July 2020), Dreamtimer (16th July 2020), Elen (17th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (16th July 2020), Wind (16th July 2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Tribe View Post
    The Movement to make pedophilia a sexual orientation so it will be replaced with Maps , Minor attracted persons, the movement is being pushed politically and many members within goverments working together has been going on for a very very long time now. they want to be part of the LGBT movement.

A lovely British politician (I cant remember the name off the top of my head) Was trying to expose this and well he died suddenly after being imprisoned for something petty I will have to do some digging to find that . its been a while since I discovered this and its shock me to the core!
    There has been such a movement in the Netherlands, and for some reason that completely escapes my rational thinking, it was even allowed to exist for a number of years, but it has now finally been outlawed.

It's sick.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th July 2020), Dreamtimer (17th July 2020), Elen (17th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (16th July 2020), Tribe (16th July 2020), Wind (16th July 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    There has been such a movement in the Netherlands, but it has (finally) been outlawed.

It's sick.
    Thank god for them finding their moral compass, France are being creepily sympathetic to it I see.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tribe For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th July 2020), Aragorn (16th July 2020), Dreamtimer (17th July 2020), Elen (17th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (16th July 2020), Wind (16th July 2020)

Thanks
    And now that we're on the roll, according to a thread at Project Avalon ─ disclaimer: I have not looked at it yet ─ Jan Harzan, the founder of MUFON, was arrested for having solicited sex from a 13-year-old girl.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th July 2020), Dreamtimer (17th July 2020), Elen (17th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (16th July 2020), Wind (16th July 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    yeah he thought it was a 13 yr old girl but was really a Detective ! I feel for those who are part of MUFON
    Last edited by Tribe, 16th July 2020 at 16:44.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tribe For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th July 2020), Aragorn (16th July 2020), Dreamtimer (17th July 2020), Elen (17th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (16th July 2020), Wind (16th July 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Such a brilliant talk by Sue Black

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qjqa8oTikP8
    Last edited by Aragorn, 16th July 2020 at 16:10. Reason: embedded your video :)

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tribe For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th July 2020), Aragorn (16th July 2020), Dreamtimer (16th July 2020), Elen (17th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (16th July 2020), Kathy (16th July 2020), Wind (16th July 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    What people concentrate on social media is a good indicator of their interest for better or for worse, but i'm realizing that is not the point of the above video.

Historically, (just my thoughts) pedophilia was practiced but I think from more a social, economic perspective rather than sexual which follows a stricter definition.

The problem with deviants of all kinds they can be very creative with a never ending stream of sophistic arguments. When I first became aware of this phenomena, i thought it was a foolish effort to try to morph history with a new and improved definition of 'marriage'. I figured anyone with any sense would immediately discount it. Does that mean people from France and Netherlands have no sense?

Actually the great majority of father abuse is perpetrated by non-blood fathers. Mothers are a little different, they will kill their children if it will enhance their social or economic conditions. Thank God our social taboos and our generally evil genes just won't let biological fathers go there.

What is amazing is that people view economic factors as of greater importance than the lives of their very children.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th July 2020), Aragorn (16th July 2020), Dreamtimer (17th July 2020), Elen (17th July 2020), Kathy (16th July 2020), Wind (16th July 2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    What people concentrate on social media is a good indicator of their interest for better or for worse, but i'm realizing that is not the point of the above video.

Historically, (just my thoughts) pedophilia was practiced but I think from more a social, economic perspective rather than sexual which follows a stricter definition.
    This is still the case in several Arabic cultures where marriages are arranged. It was for instance also the case for the prophet Mohamed, the founder of Islam. He married his wife when she was only nine years old. Boko Haram and similar societies still consider this perfectly acceptable.

The problem with deviants of all kinds they can be very creative with a never ending stream of sophistic arguments. When I first became aware of this phenomena, i thought it was a foolish effort to try to morph history with a new and improved definition of 'marriage'. I figured anyone with any sense would immediately discount it. Does that mean people from France and Netherlands have no sense?
    I don't know too much about the French in that regard, but in the Netherlands it was more a matter of extreme moral liberalism. The Netherlands have always been far more liberal than most other European countries. For instance, they were the first to show full nudity on television on a regular basis ─ I'm talking back in the 1960s and 1970s ─ and they were also the first European country to legally allow the sale and use of marijuana.

Actually the great majority of father abuse is perpetrated by non-blood fathers. Mothers are a little different, they will kill their children if it will enhance their social or economic conditions. Thank God our social taboos and our generally evil genes just won't let biological fathers go there.

What is amazing is that people view economic factors as of greater importance than the lives of their very children.
    I've never heard of mothers killing their children in order to better themselves financially over here. What does regularly happen ─ and it happened to a girl in my class when I was still in kindergarten ─ is that a mother who, for whatever tragic reason, finds herself at the end of her rope and decides to commit suicide, will generally kill her children out of mercy before killing herself. But men have also already done this, and quite often too. Even police officers, and that is the main reason why police officers may now no longer take their service pistol home with them anymore after duty.

On the other hand, another phenomenon we are now seeing quite regularly over here is the one where young parents ─ sometimes it's one of them, other times it's both ─ physically and/or psychologically (but not sexually) abuse their very young children, often with death as a result.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th July 2020), Dreamtimer (17th July 2020), Elen (17th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (16th July 2020), Kathy (16th July 2020), Wind (16th July 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    yeah, no doubt all of that is true, and sad as hell.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th July 2020), Aragorn (16th July 2020), Dreamtimer (17th July 2020), Elen (17th July 2020), Kathy (16th July 2020), Wind (16th July 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thank You for elaborating Tribe. I am familiar with the term MAPS now that you have placed it into a solid context. Also thanks for the video - I recognised Sue Black immediately. I have an historical educational video about the work of her and her team. At present I am researching the current upsurge of Crimes Against Children and Child Abuse posts within mainstream media and in particular social media. When I am asked to comment - I always conduct my research - make notes - and assess how to move forward legally. I tread carefully and at present it would appear that I am ten years ahead of the current legislation. It also appears that due to my actions - administrative systems are being altered to prevent anyone else from doing what I have done.

Thank You All for the continuing support.

Nydelig Unger - You Are Not Nameless and You Are Not Forgotten.

Much Respect - Amanda

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th July 2020), Aragorn (17th July 2020), Dreamtimer (17th July 2020), Elen (17th July 2020)