Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3845464748495051 LastLast

Thread: Disturbing Child Abuse

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    David 'Nino' Rodriguez? Another bitter hollywood reject? "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood"
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th May 2020), Aragorn (3rd May 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Lord Sidious - You posted a link to wikipedia - that does not answer my questions. It is my thinking that others may also want to know what you mean by the three words you typed.

Are you suggesting that the victim appeal the bench of Judges?

Are you describing my post?

Are you describing what transpired?

It would be very much appreciated if you could answer my questions.

Much Respect - Amanda

NB: The typed word is devoid of emotion and voice intonation and there is no face to face interaction - so - in advance - I am not trying to incite your anger or start an argument. If anything I want this thread to remain educational and inspirational - for all those who find comfort in the knowledge that there are People on this planet trying to make a difference.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th May 2020), Aragorn (3rd May 2020), Elen (7th May 2020), Emil El Zapato (4th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    This thread on me finding it here on TOT, always had a big respect stamp all over it.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th May 2020), Elen (7th May 2020), Emil El Zapato (4th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,445 Times in 1,680 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    Lord Sidious - You posted a link to wikipedia - that does not answer my questions. It is my thinking that others may also want to know what you mean by the three words you typed.

Are you suggesting that the victim appeal the bench of Judges?

Are you describing my post?

Are you describing what transpired?

It would be very much appreciated if you could answer my questions.

Much Respect - Amanda

NB: The typed word is devoid of emotion and voice intonation and there is no face to face interaction - so - in advance - I am not trying to incite your anger or start an argument. If anything I want this thread to remain educational and inspirational - for all those who find comfort in the knowledge that there are People on this planet trying to make a difference.
    I was attempting to show the reason behind the type of appeal
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th May 2020), Aragorn (4th May 2020), Elen (7th May 2020), Emil El Zapato (4th May 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Not A Pretender - I viewed the Rodriguez video when it first appeared. I do not know him personally but from my perspective - he may be one of many People who finally have found the strength to speak out. Pugilists make a lot of money when they work their way up the professional ladder (have met a couple of professional fighters) and they make a lot of money for the managers et cetera.

Aianawa - Thank You for your support.

Lord Sidious - With all due respect - three words did not explain anything. Your attempt did get this thread moving along and for that I am grateful. You'll have to use more than three words to get your message across.

For all the People who read through this thread - stay strong. Private feedback tells me that there are many many many People who find comfort from this thread and among that feedback is always the comment; Keep Going Amanda.

I will not stop. What kind of person would I be to stop trying to make the world better educated regarding the abhorrent subject of Crimes Against Children. I could walk away and read books and spend the rest of my life in leisure - but - quite simply - I have a conscience. I care. I have nothing better to do.

Much Respect - Amanda

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th May 2020), Aragorn (5th May 2020), Elen (7th May 2020), Emil El Zapato (5th May 2020), Kathy (6th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,445 Times in 1,680 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post

Lord Sidious - With all due respect - three words did not explain anything. Your attempt did get this thread moving along and for that I am grateful. You'll have to use more than three words to get your message across.

Much Respect - Amanda
    I am notoriously short of patience.
    If you need everything fed to you on a plate, I'm not the guy.
    You could have googled it, but no, you didn't.
    I'll leave it to you from here, before they decide that I'm not being ''nice'' again and boot me out.
    Again...............
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th July 2020), Aragorn (5th May 2020), Elen (7th May 2020), Kathy (6th May 2020), Wind (8th May 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    This thread usually keeps a respectful tone but the above post has changed that to a disrespectful tone - from my perspective.

I contacted a Moderator and politely requested that the above single post be deleted. The short version is that I can 'push back' as is the case. When I type the words 'Much Respect' - the meaning and intention is sincere. How I prove that I don't know - maybe reading through all fourty-eight pages here, listening to a radio interview, where I am given an opportunity to speak about the heinous and sensitive subject of Crimes Against Children - you be judge.

The post above is based on lies. What I refer to as 'lazy lies' ones made with no research at all!

I don't need anything handed to me on plate. I am a strong and independent woman - in short an orphan who is lucky to have a name. I have six pieces of paper on the wall that attest to my academic achievements. The academic documents to which I refer do not make me better than anyone but have provided me with a very useful skill set for being a Child Abuse Whistleblower. Those of you who have bothered to get to know me would know exactly what my academic skill set entails.

"I could have googled it." I did - so that is an outright provable lie - as my computer history and the dates involved would clearly evince.

Actually I speak a little French and those of you who know me - would know that fact.

Given the prior post to the one above consisted of three words only - not even a a sentence. Not a simple sentence, not a compound sentence with perhaps a conjunction to join two aspects together. No. Three words and no context or supporting explanation or educational contribution. Did not contribute anything constructive or supportive to any Victims or Witnesses or Concerned Human Beings who visit this thread. Just my humble opinion - nothing more nothing less.

I politely asked questions and all I received was a disrespectful post based on 'lazy lies.' He mentions being booted before ... so may I suggest that the highly educated sidious has not been short on patience but short on energy? Generosity of Spirit? Is filled with anger and is not comfortable expressing himself with other Human Beings? Who knows - I'm sure he does?

In the time it took me to write/type this post Children all over this planet have been abused. Some will have died due to their injuries, some will have committed suicide because they cannot escape their abuser/s. Some are being trafficked for sex, human organs, ritual abuse et cetera.

I recall an image (long before I became a Child Abuse Whistleblower - in a text book at the Police Academy library) where the young boy was straddling a piece of furniture. The boy had on only a t-shirt and no pants. He was frozen in that straddled position because he had died from the sexual abuse. The anal penetration had been so forceful that it ruptured some of his internal organs.

That Child, as far as I am concerned is Not Nameless and Not Forgotten. I may be just one voice. I may be just one Human in a sea of other Humans but I will die with a clear conscience. What other Humans choose to do is entirely up to them.

It's interesting to note that in order to get to know a person with whom any of us interact with online, there are a variety of choices with which to communicate. Private Messages, phone numbers, Skype, Messenger et cetera. Please note that Sidious, a highly educated person chose none of those options.

I chose to be respectful. I put my concerns into writing/the typed word to a Moderator. My concerns were to be addressed by a meeting of the Moderators and I waited patiently but they are obviously busy - and - I had been informed of their being pushed for time. Now I post.

The typed word is devoid of emotion. You cannot hear my voice for any intonation. You cannot see my face to react and respond to visual cues - you only have emotionless typed words. It takes effort and time to get to know people particularly online.

I've taken every effort to be the best Child Abuse Whistleblower I can be - that includes not asking for money nor do I spend money on advertising (not that I have money for that aspect.) I never wanted to give anyone the chance, legally or otherwise to twist my efforts into living off the profits of Child Abuse. Those of you who have bothered would have gotten to know me by now - knowing not just what I do but more importantly how I go about what I do as a Child Abuse Whistleblower. That is why the Police have never knocked on my door, have never arrested me and have even stated: There are Police watching you and are willing you to win.

Even though I named names - but - that was several years ago now. I always conduct my legal research before I proceed. Jurisprudence is not a solid and resolved subject/administrative system - she is always growing and being added to, upgraded and retuned.

Nydelig Unger - You Are Not Nameless and You Are Not Forgotten.

I know - from my first person perspective that the education system has failed you, the legal system has failed you, the medical system has failed you, the government social services have failed you ....

I have evidence that supports any comment I make - including posts regarding Cardinal Pell. I sincerely want this post to be understood within the context that I present my words. I will always be as generous as I am able to be with all Children and to all Victims and Witnesses who contact me.

We Must Be Their Voice Until They Find Their Own. Until Every Single Child on this Planet is Safe - there is a lot of work to be done - wouldn't you agree?

Much Respect - Amanda

NB: Those of you who know me would be aware that this long running thread and one other are exactly what I wanted. I never wanted to be viral or famous - I wanted to help Victims and Witnesses in any legal and lawful way I could and to help educate People. Help People to learn about the world in which their Children live. It has become incredibly obvious to me as a Child Abuse Whistleblower that many many many Parents/Guardians/Concerned Humans do not know how any of the government administrative systems and legal systems work - until a Child they love and care for becomes involved in its mechanisms.

The aim of this post is to make any lies clearly visible - to get the long running thread back on track and to help People learn in a respectful and safe environment. If I have not achieved those goals - please Teach me where I went awry. Thank You.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th July 2020), Aragorn (11th May 2020), Elen (11th May 2020), Emil El Zapato (11th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    Quite sickening and something you would think is from fiction:
    https://www.dw.com/en/berlin-authori...ars/a-53814208

There's no doubt in my mind that there's a lot of these kind of things going on behind the scenes with the "elites" and politicians.

There's only two things in this world that really make me sick to my stomach and that is child and animal abuse.
    Something so vile is just pure evil and it should be banished from this Earth.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th July 2020), Aragorn (10th July 2020), Dreamtimer (11th July 2020), Elen (11th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (10th July 2020)

Thanks
    Amanda has been communicated with ?.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th July 2020), Dreamtimer (11th July 2020), Elen (11th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (10th July 2020), Wind (11th July 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Amanda has been communicated with ?.
    If you're referring to the deletion of a number of recent posts, then no. I personally took that initiative ─ with the consent of my colleagues in the mod room ─ so as to keep this thread on track. This is Amanda's thread, and it is a travelogue of her legal journey against child abuse. The recent posts were derailing the thread as per its objective, and in order for the thread to remain coherent, I had to also delete a number of posts that were on the borderline between the topic of this thread and things that had nothing to do with it anymore.

Apart from the above, Amanda is regularly in private communication with the staff, and we keep an extensive record of this communication in the mod room for Amanda's protection.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th July 2020), Dreamtimer (11th July 2020), Elen (11th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (10th July 2020), Wind (11th July 2020)

Thanks
    Yes imo amazing integrity with Amanda and thread, self responsibilty so important also Aragorn.

Have to ask Amanda, do you see the world workings regards pedo rings getting smashed etc or just my imagination ?.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (11th July 2020), Elen (11th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (10th July 2020), Wind (11th July 2020)

Thanks

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (11th July 2020), Elen (11th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (11th July 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thank you for recent contributions and for protecting the integrity of this long running thread. I am sincerely grateful as would be all those who view this thread both in public and in private. Now for an update.

A few weeks ago a member of the public contacted me privately and asked whether I knew anything about the documentation that newly trained Teachers have to sign. I am speaking from an Australian perspective for those of you who are new to this thread. In that documentation they have to agree not to speak about any other Teacher. I've tried to research and verify whether the new documentation is based on fact but sadly none of my phone calls have been returned.

My guess is that the referencing of other Teachers is related to social media and the world wide web. My suggestion is that anyone who wants to research the contents of the new documentation, seek out a newly trained Teacher and ask them directly. Should they respond with anything in the form of: I am not permitted to speak about that ... then I'd suggest there is your answer.

Quick recap of what happened in 2011 when I made Mandatory Reports as per legislation and my professional Duty of Care. This is for members of the public to understand how the Mandatory Reporting system works - well at least from my perspective - while working at a catholic school.

I make the report and as per protocol - it is directly to the (then) Principal. The Principal contacts a Private Investigation Agency. The Private Investigator interviews me. Proper protocols were not adhered to and as always - anything I state has a papertrail of evidence. The POI (Person of Interest) is interviewed. My understanding is that the information in the Mandatory Report is directed to the POI. If they say no it is untrue then that is the end of the investigation. Shocked, surprised?

Now let's explore the WWCC (Working With Children Check.) Anyone who wants to engage in any paid or unpaid work that involves Children must have the mentioned document. I rang the Office of the Childrens Guardian to ask some questions about who is denied the document. The only people who are denied the document are convicted paedophiles. Now read the paragraph above this one again. Multiple Mandatory Reports about the same teacher or other professional could be on record. They are interviewed and deny the information is based on fact. No further investigation and a paedophile or predator can pay their money and obtain the necessary WWCC document. If a Teacher has multiple reports over the years - then that is not considered nor investigated at a higher level by any professional agency such as the Police.

Why am I mentioning the WWCC? People don't understand how the administrative system operates so I am sharing educational based information. Even when a teacher has the necessary documentation, it does not mean they are not a paedophile or predator. It simply means they have not been before a court and convicted. I recall early on in my current and continuing Child Abuse Whistleblower journey speaking with the (then) Manager of the Ombudsmans Child Protection Office. We were engaged in a telephone conversation and he was talking me through the list of names contained in both the 2011 Mandatory Reports. I could tell he was on his computer as he asked me: Have you got anything else on that one? The names I included in the Mandatory Reports all seemed to be known by the Manager of the Ombudsmans Child Protection Office.

Recently I had an extraordinary and lengthy phone call. I was informed that after the Principal who had been instrumental in the destruction of my life had been moved sideways by the Wagga Wagga Diocese office - to a position in their office - the (then) Deputy Principal was moved up to the position of Principal. At some point in time the new Principal was removed from the school. Don't know the details and did not ask. Essentially the position of Principal for that school could not be filled. It appears that the reputation of that school has become so unwholesome that not one professional wanted to step in and become the school Principal. Make of that what you will but please remember the following.

The academy award winning movie "Spotlight" lists all the Child Abuse uncovered (sadly) in a host of countries around the world. The list is included as part of the content of the movie and appears before the credits. There on the last page is listed - Wagga Wagga. I guess my actions and efforts as a Child Abuse Whistleblower are being noted.

Nydelig Unger - You Are Not Nameless And You Are Not Forgotten - Amanda

NB:Worldwide interest in Crimes Against Children and Child Sexual Abuse and Child Trafficking is fast becoming a topic of interest on the worldwideweb - about time! I've been asked about my opinion on that and as such will post another update in the near future.

NBB: Aianawa - I will answer your question in the next post. As for the inclusion of news items of the ilk posted above this update - I see nothing wrong with their inclusion as long as they are of quality and repute.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th July 2020), Aragorn (11th July 2020), Dreamtimer (11th July 2020), Elen (11th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (11th July 2020)

Thanks
    Am i okay to put the data coming out atm regards the abuse coming out, being cleaned up as such, rings arrested, doco's like this coming out, on this thread ?, ask because some members appear to believe nothing is happening world wide regards change, especially pedo rings getting busted and trafficking closed down etc.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvAUa1FcvDk

Know this can be a difficult subject for many, bless you Amanda

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Logged on to respond to Aianawa et al. I watched the video - still find it difficult to watch the content but it is a well made polished product. I have a documentary about Kinsey. He paid paedophiles as part of his research - let me tell you that was a difficult watch. I have others as well and they are all soul destroying - particularly when Children are describing their abuse. It beggars belief.

The Dead Mans Switch is an interesting term. I would not call my actions by that term but early on in my Child Abuse Whistleblower journey I sent hard copies of documents to a variety of people. There are various copies of various documents and recounts with People on almost every continent and certainly across Australia. There is also an electronic archive with not only my documents but those shared with me by victims and witnesses. I guess you could consider that I have a scattered jigsaw all over the place.

Also I am not afraid. I have boundaries and am very cautious. Ill health has been the only thing to slow me down but I am back on deck now. Within the posted documentary there is a reference to Pope Francis. He is not the Pope. For reasons that should be obvious you will just have to trust me - I have a direct contact who sent a message to me: Pope Ratzinger is still the Pope. He is in the vatican and still very much in charge. Pope Francis is the damage control person.

I too have been asked a few times about fearing for my life. I do not fear death. I died in the back of an ambulance a couple of years before my Child Abuse Whistleblower journey commenced. My current and ongoing journey was waiting for me.

Sometimes I wonder whether my contribution has made any change for the better. I wonder whether one person can make a difference and then out of the blue I receive information that clearly shows I am angering professionals in certain offices. Short term anger is a good thing - I turn it into fuel as quickly as I can process it however those who are angry at me - they start making mistakes.

Essentially I am ten years ahead of the legal system and at this point in time - jurisprudence does not work in a retroactive manner. This means I am protected as far as the 'non existing' legislation is concerned. At some point my journey became more educational. People really don't understand how dangerous this world is - until their Child is involved in the legal and administrative systems.

I have been shilled and trolled and lied to and lied about. I have been accused of things I've never done but I remain calm. I've already seen death and I know what is waiting. Just remember this: The biggest fear of a paedophile or predator is this - being exposed for what they do. That fear has got to cost them a lot of energy.

I am preparing a proper response. I am looking through my resources for links and articles that are based on fact. This subject has to viewed by everyone before we have a chance to be a proper healthy global society. People have to face it or we will not have a future worth having ....

Much Respect - Amanda

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th July 2020), Aragorn (12th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (13th July 2020), Wind (12th July 2020)