Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3744454647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: Disturbing Child Abuse

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts

Nsw state crime command refuse to act

NSW State Crime Command refuse to place a brief of evidence before the court - with regard to a Child with a permanent physical injury.

Ample information and evidence has been made available to me. The NSW Police may have more information and evidence but they certainly would not have less.

* Child has a permanent physical injury.

* Child has made multiple disclosures to medical professionals and numerous NSW Police.

* Child has been examined by a Paediatric Neurosurgeon, complete with an MRI.

* Child has been interviewed by Child Abuse Squad Detectives in Woolongong NSW. After years of requests the detectives finally complied with a subpoena and supplied a copy of the recorded interview to concerned family members. I have seen the video and have a copy of the transcript.

* The Child has a file with Social Services - with - over a hundred notifications.

Recently I managed to have my serious concerns with regard to this case, forwarded from the office of the NSW Police Commissioner to the State Crime Command. It is the second time I have managed to have my serious concerns reviewed by the State Crime Command.

On Monday 20th May 2019 I received a phone call from Detective Inspector Edwards from the State Crime Command. The matter of a Child with a permanent physical injury from an assault (with witnesses) will not have a brief of evidence placed before the court.

Detective Inspector Edwards deferred the matter to Inspector Parker of the Child Abuse Squad. The matter will not proceed due to: "Balance of Probabilities."

Basically - Prima Facie is a legal term that means on first sight - so anyone can see that there is ample evidence to support a brief being placed before the court.

Balance of Probabilities (in simple terms) suggests that the evidence must be probable in terms of supporting the allegation.

In a first person conversation a family member was informed that there was not enough evidence to proceed. That was the first time the matter was referred to the State Crime Command.

People - this is your judicial system - these are your Police. The Office of the Department of Public Prosecutions will take a case to court as a matter of public interest. The ODPP have not responded to my most recent correspondence with regard to this serious issue of Child Abuse.

Do you think a Child with a permanent physical injury from an assault is a matter of public interest?

Those of you who doubt the veracity of my my post, here is the file reference supplied via the office of the NSW Police Commissioner; D/2019/376130. Please feel free to contact the NSW Police to verify this post.

Much Respect - to all Children who are being failed by the legal system and social services - Amanda

NB: Have just been informed that the NSW Police officer referred to above - Inspector Parker - is no longer with the Child Abuse Squad. It appears the serious concerns I have brought to the attention of NSW Police - will not be placed before the court.
    Last edited by Amanda, 21st May 2019 at 00:03.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th April 2020), Aragorn (21st May 2019), Dreamtimer (21st May 2019), Elen (21st May 2019), Emil El Zapato (21st May 2019), Kitsune (21st May 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Those who are interested please view a very thought provoking update.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/child...7A&__tn__=HH-R

Much Respect - Amanda

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th April 2020), Aragorn (1st July 2019), Dreamtimer (1st July 2019), Elen (1st July 2019), Emil El Zapato (8th July 2019), JRS (1st July 2019), Kathy (1st July 2019), Kitsune (6th July 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Podcast Interview

A recorded interview is now available online for those People who are interested in learning more about issues connected to Child Abuse and Crimes Against Children.

Sharon Rowland is the interviewer and has notified me that the Podcast can be accessed:

Monday 8th July 2019 at 10 am then 10th July - 15th July - 18th July - 22nd July. The Podcast interview is a series and continues on each day.

Following the series of five Podcasts the interview will be available via Youtube.

Interested People can listen to the series of Podcasts via Apple Podcasts or iheart Radio or Stitcher or Spotify.

I do not own a smart phone so I connected via Spotify. All that is needed for Spotify is an email address and a password.

Thank You to Everyone who is getting involved in the very unsettling subject of Child Abuse and Crimes Against Children.

When We Fail To Protect Children We Fail To Have A Future.

Much Respect - Amanda

NB: I am interviewed as a recognised Australian Child Abuse Whistleblower.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th April 2020), Aragorn (8th July 2019), Dreamtimer (12th July 2019), Elen (8th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (8th July 2019), Kitsune (8th July 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Child Abuse Whistleblowers Update

It's been many years since my journey into being a Child Abuse Whistleblower commenced, albeit created by the very people who wanted me silenced. I guess nature does abhor a vacuum. Yes I have been quiet and not been posting but I have still been assisting People. My absence (of posting) is due to needing to do battle with my physical health issues. I am winning.

What have I learned? Let's start with a recent case, where I learned a lot about the Education Department and the enrolment of Children - the moment they (technically) become Students.

Education Act 1990 - Section 21B Compulsory School Age
    21B Compulsory School Age
    (1) For the purposes of this Act, a child is of compulsory school age if the child is of or above the age of 6 years and below the minimum school leaving age.

It is stated quite clearly that Children are not required to start their formal schooling until the age of six years. Children who have a birthday from the 1st of October can commence their schooling the following year. All a Parent/Guardian has to do is fill in the enrolment forms on the birthday and lodge the forms with the school of choice.

By lodging the enrolment form on the birthday it can avoid the issue of "Exemptions" and this can seem complicated but it is not. Exemptions only apply when a Child turns six and no enrolment forms have been lodged.

If you've made any enquiries about enrolment at five years or six years because you are exploring your options, ensure the name of your Child does not appear on the enrolments or class rolls for the start of the year. When this happens technically it can be construed as Fraud. When the name of a Kindergarten Student appears on any school administrative paperwork or Class Roll it is unprofessional and technically - illegal - yet it can happen. Kindergarten Students MUST have enrolment forms lodged by Parents/Guardians. Principals have some leeway when making estimates of returning Students for other years but NOT Kindergarten.

In certain circumstances the Principal may receive financial assistance via the Government. If the name of your Child appears on Kindergarten Class Rolls and financial assistance has been accepted by the School Principal - that could be viewed as financial fraud.

Fraud:An intentional dishonest act or an omission done with the purpose of deceiving. (LexisNexis Concise Australian Legal Dictionary, 5th Edition, Butterworths Australia 2015, Page 270.

Within the next post I will share legislation that I discovered while researching the above information and providing assistance. The legislation has only been in existence since 2017 and appears to address the aspect of bullying and violent behaviours within schools. I have spoken to many Parents/Guardians who state Principals, Teachers and School Staff do very little to address bullying - sometimes even nothing. When Parents/Guardians have to resort to changing schools or even withdrawing their Child due to bullying - something is missing - something is wrong. Principals and Staff have a Duty of Care.

Nydelig Unger - You are not Nameless and You are not Forgotten.

Much Respect - Amanda

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th April 2020), Aragorn (9th March 2020), Chris (9th March 2020), Dreamtimer (12th March 2020), Emil El Zapato (12th April 2020), Gio (10th March 2020)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Good to hear from you again, Amanda. Glad to see you still fight for the children. We could use some folks like you here to help stop the abuse of children at the hands of our own government. :batman

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th April 2020), Aragorn (12th March 2020), Elen (7th May 2020), Emil El Zapato (12th April 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Legislation - School Safety/Bullying

This post will be brief but I wanted to share legislation that I discovered recently - while assisting a Parent.

Title of Legislation: Education Amendment (School Safety) Act 2017 - Schedule 1

It appears that this legislation is designed to address violence in school settings. I cannot number the times Parents/Guardians have disclosed examples of school bullying. I cannot think of a single time a Parent/Guardian actually told me about a Principal who addressed the bullying.

Whether the Principals are afraid of making decisions about bullying Students or are not trained to address the situations I cannot say but plenty of Parents/Guardians have resorted to changing schools and even withdrawing their Children from formal school settings.

I will discuss this subject and the information in the post previous to this one in greater depth soon. Those of you who know me and watch my Child Abuse Whistleblower journey know that I travel carefully and research legislation before I move forward. I try to do all I do with great care to detail.

Nydelig Unger - You Are Not Nameless and You Are Not Forgotten

Much Respect - Amanda

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th April 2020), Aragorn (13th March 2020), Dreamtimer (13th March 2020), Elen (7th May 2020), Emil El Zapato (14th March 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Department of Education Legislation - Parents/Guardians

To put the prior two brief posts into a proper context I will explain the situation that helped me learn about the legislation. It was a lengthy process that spanned a few months. I will be concise. I will omit names and locations to protect the family.

Parents were informed by a school Principal that their Child HAD to be enrolled at five years of age. The Parents had concerns for reasons I will not share. Two meetings were convened to explore the development of the Child and whether an early enrolment would be of benefit or detrimental. Here's what happened.

I was asked to attend both meetings by the Parents. I conducted research prior to the first meeting. I typed up my research which included relevant legislation, along with my personal perspectives as a Teacher.

At the first meeting there were multiple professionals and employees in attendance but only one representative from the Department of Education. During the meeting I listened and when my turn came I read out my researched and organised notes. I mentioned the relevant legislation was quite clear in that;

... for the purposes of the Act, a child is of compulsory school age if the child is of or above the age of 6 years ....

So the Principal appeared to be intimidating and pressuring the Parents into an early enrolment. The 1st of October date cited within the legislation is obviously for Children who have birthdays late in the calendar year.

At the first meeting I asked everyone TWICE about the Education Amendment (School Safety) Act 2017 - Schedule 1 and no one knew of it or had even heard of it - not even the sole Department of Education representative who was present. The Department of Education representative did try to interrupt me when I mentioned the legislation relevant to school enrolment age requirement - and - tried to question it. My research is accurate. I read through the legislation and made phone calls to the Principals Network to ensure my research was true and correct.

The next meeting was at a school. The Principal, a teacher along with two Department of Education representatives were already in conference. One of the Department of Education representatives was the same person who attended the first meeting. When they had finished we were admitted. We being Parent, two non Department of Education professionals and myself.

During the meeting the Principal stressed he would not support an exemption - I'll explain those shortly. The entire meeting appeared to be an act of intimidation. One of the non Department of Education professionals stated afterwards: I've never seen anything like it! The professional interacts with school employees as part of their profession. At the end of the meeting when we had left the building the Parent was visibly distressed and crying.

Fast Forward: I supported the Parents with enquiries to Department of Education officials. There were a few items of correspondence but no answers forthcoming to questions included within the communications. Eventually (only after including my name with the title of Child Abuse Whistleblower) did the Parents receive an actual response. At no time was there any request in writing or otherwise for me, as a Child Abuse Whistleblower to maintain confidentiality about the response. There is (still) no Child Abuse Whistleblower legislation and thus I am sharing information as an avenue of what transpired - so that others may learn.

Here's what I gained in terms of learning, from my first person perspective.

It appears that some Principals are intimidating/pushing Parents/Guardians into an early enrolment. They are clearly overstepping the relevant and current legislation. My personal perspective is that some Children may thrive by commencing their formal academic education at five years of age but many will not. It is the choice of the Parent/Guardian and not the Department of Education.

Please share this post so that the legislation is known, before any further incidents of intimidation by employees of the Department of Education are inflicted on unknowing Parents/Guardians. The flow on effect is that the Child/Student may suffer academically and psychologically.

Exemptions: Briefly in my own words. An exemption only applies to Children who are six years of age and are not enrolled at school. Simple solution - on the birthday that falls on the 1st of October and later - fill out the enrolment forms and lodge them with the school of choice. No exemption applies. There are several examples for those of you who want to conduct your own research but the short version is that exemptions only apply when a Child/Student, will be absent from school and there is no evidence of why or for Kindergarten Students - no enrolment forms.

I want to add some interesting points of learning during this event. At no point did the Parents and I communicate a complaint - we asked questions. Even in the eventual hard copy response the questions we posed were not answered. The questions were simple, uncomplicated closed questions that required only a yes or no response.

This is in stark contrast - during the event I assisted the Parents on a related matter. I supplied support via correspondence and composed questions of an academic and legal nature. Two Professors and a Fellow respected my correspondence and were more than willing to supply a response quite quickly. They had no issue with answering the academic and legally themed questions.

I want to add that the Department of Education have the formal academic schooling of each and every Child/Student as their responsibility for 12/13 years. Many Students are falling behind and struggling and even have to cope with unaddressed school violence/bullying.

After having my life destroyed - before I actually became public as a Child Abuse Whistleblower I saw first hand how Students are being let down by a system that cannot possibly support classes of 25 -35. No Teacher is capable of helping every single Student during every single class. Pressuring Parents/Guardians to enrol early will not help the current system. It takes more effort to help a Child regain their confidence than it does to make sure they get the correct start to their formal schooling. Don't think Children don't know when they are at the bottom of the class and don't think for a moment that does not impact on their developing psyche.

I am attempting to rebuild my life by taking on Private Students. They make me very proud because they have all improved while under my care. They have enriched me at the same time and have proven to themselves that they are intelligent and capable. I cannot say too much about my Private Students as that would be unprofessional.

Much Respect - Nydelig Unger You Are Not Nameless and You Are Not Forgotten - Amanda

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th April 2020), Aragorn (20th March 2020), Elen (7th May 2020), Emil El Zapato (20th March 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Brief Update.

Some time ago I participated in podcast interviews with Sharon Rowland of E-Oddities online Magazine. Today she informed me that the podcast interviews received well over 2,000 listeners. The average is usually 500.

Here's something to think about - I was also informed that there was a classification issue with youtube. My podcast interviews were the first time this professional had ever had a 'classification issue' but the videos are back up and still receiving listeners/views.

I cannot help but think this has helped the view on this thread here in the Highlighted section. I'd like to think a few new members have joined as well.

Much Respect - Nydelig Unger You Are Not Nameless and You Are Not Forgotten - Amanda

NB: Just wanted to share.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th April 2020), Aragorn (23rd March 2020), Elen (7th May 2020), Emil El Zapato (12th April 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    In light of Cardinal Pell walking free - I thought I would re-post the article below. It is for those who are interested and for those who may not have the energy to read through all the pages of the long running thread. I have also learned that many People have not read it.

https://wakeup-world.com/2016/01/25/...Ed7_aPw0FuYSwM

I shall research and find out exactly what legal technicality permitted Pell to walk free. It does not mean he is innocent - just that someone involved with collating the evidence or the manner in which the evidence was presented or some other point of law - made a mistake.

Much Respect - Amanda

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th April 2020), Aragorn (12th April 2020), Chester (3rd May 2020), Elen (7th May 2020), Emil El Zapato (12th April 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    In light of Cardinal Pell being released from his custodial sentence - I am sharing a (reworded) article I wrote about his situation and the Catholic Church. I elect to share it for those People who are interested and for those People who may not have the energy to read through all the pages of this long running thread.

CARDINAL PELL – CHILD ABUSE – CANON LAW

Child abuse allegations are no doubt overwhelming for all members of the Catholic Church. When Survivors find the strength to fight a public battle – the Catholic Church will react. The reaction, it seems, is to move a senior Catholic Church employee to a new location – even when there is no position available at the time. Cardinal Pell left Australia to fill a position at the Vatican in 2014. The position was created just for him. Did Cardinal Pell leave Australia to avoid facing the rising tide of Child Abuse reports, levelled directly at the Catholic Church? It begs the question: Did he jump or was he pushed? I would suggest he ran and he ran to a place where he thought he would find sanctuary.

The Vatican may appear to be a sanctuary for Cardinal Pell or is it? The Vatican, as it is often referred to is much more than merely the headquarters for the Catholic Church. It is a Holy See, a Country, a Monarchy and a Business. The reigning Pope, the one who wears the signifying red shoes as the official head of the Catholic Church aka Holy See aka Vatican Country aka Vatican Monarchy ask Vatican Business. The official reigning Pope can make decisions about Child Abuse through a variety of methods.

The official reigning Pope can utilise his position as Head of the Catholic Church by adhering to Canon Law. The official reigning Pope can utilise his position as Holy See of the Catholic Church and construct new Canon Law to address ongoing and unaddressed Child Abuse within the Catholic Church. The official reigning Pope can utilise his position as Head of the Vatican Country to address Child Abuse within the Catholic Church, in the guise of being the Prime Minister/President. The official reigning Pope can utilise his position as CEO (Chief Executive Officer) of the business organisation known as the Catholic Church, to address ongoing and mismanaged reports of Child Abuse.

In my first hand experience, within the Australian Federal Circuit Court of Human Rights and my matter with the Catholic Church – via an educational setting – all legal documents record the Respondent as; Trustees of the Roman Catholic Church for the Diocese of Wagga Wagga. Those of you who have viewed the 2016 Academy Award winning movie Spotlight will recognise the location of Wagga Wagga, as having been listed within the content of the movie.

The Catholic Church refers to itself via its legal representations as “trustees” which is a direct reference to the church as an entity. During my Interlocutory Hearing the presiding Judge brought to my attention that the matter was about my address to an entity. He asked whether I understood the meaning of the term entity and I responded in the affirmative.

I explained to the court that I fully understood the meaning and context of the word entity within the legal proceedings. I further explained that the entity is connected to people. The questions that beg to be asked here are; Does the Catholic Church act as as entity in all its rituals and business dealings? Or just within legal proceedings? And do they honestly think that the term entity abrogates their responsibility to address all matters connected to Child Abuse?

I also made mention during the Federal Circuit Court of Human Rights Interlocutory Hearing that the Catholic Church is the wealthiest organisation on the planet. As the wealthiest organisation on the planet, this would intimate that the Catholic Church, in whatever capacity the reigning Pope chooses, should have little to no issue with regard to addressing Child Abuse within the church. Employing legal professionals would be no problem for the church. The reference for my Federal Circuit Court of Human Rights Hearing is: Matter No. SYG1089/2013. Transcripts are a matter of public record and can be purchased – for those of you who are interested in conducting their own research.

Cardinal Pell could have addressed ongoing Child Abuse within the Catholic Church from his position in Australia. He could have communicated with the reigning Pope and they could have addressed Child Abuse in unison with the Survivors, the Police, the Bishops, the CSOs (Catholic Schools Office) and legal professionals – who could have placed each and every Mandatory Report before the courts. It appears that this suggestion is beyond their ethical, spiritual, legal, moral and academic comprehension.

The Court of Public Opinion is the last option and the public are fast learning the truth, thanks to the heroic efforts of all Survivors who come forward. I would like to explore the options available to the Catholic Church, their leader and their employees such as Cardinal Pell. The issue of Child Abuse within the Catholic Church is very complicated and yet so simple. All the church needs to do – is to take action but they appear to show no real interest in addressing Child Abuse on any level.

I think the following citations will help people look at the internal workings of the Catholic Church with a lateral and critical approach.

I elect to share a small selection of very telling insights, into the workings of the Catholic Church via a revealing Australian university research project. The research has been documented in a book titled: Our Fathers – What Australian Catholic Priests really think of their lives and their church, 2011, John Jarratt Publishing Victoria Australia.

Researchers asked the question; “Outside the church there is no salvation?” The response from the Catholic Priests was overwhelming at 90.41% responding with the option of; “Disagree.” (Page 171.)
    Another question posed by researchers; “I find more guidance in personal prayer than in church documents.” Priests aged fifty nine years of age and younger agreed to the tally of 51% and priests aged sixty years and older agreed to the tally of 55%.(Page 175.)

“I believe the gulf between the laity (Sensus Fidelium) and priests and their life issues and the heirarchical church is widening at an alarming rate. Victorian Priest fourty nine years of age.” (Page 85.) When asked about the meaning of the term sin, the following was a featured response. “Sin is an offence against reason, truth and right conscience, it is a failure in genuine love ….” (Page 49.)

Child Sexual Abuse is certainly an offence against reason, truth and right conscience and it certainly qualifies as a failure of genuine love. Offence is the key word in the above response to Child Sexual Abuse. Child Sexual Abuse is a Criminal Offence. Why are Priests continually failing to attend to the sin of Child Sexual Abuse? Why are they continually failing to address Child Sexual Abuse and failing to bring matters to the attention of police and courts?

To clarify the legal definition of Child Abuse:

The assault or ill-treatment of a Child. Criminal Law – Directing towards a Child an act of assault, ill-treatment or exposure to psychological harm. (Butterworths Concise Legal Dictionary, Second Edition, Page 70.)

The Code of Canon Law can appear to be a lengthy and complicated maze of information. I located two examples amid much research, that I will share here:

Title V. Delicts Against Special Obligations (Cann.1392 – 1396)
    Can. 1395 Part 2. A cleric who in another way has committed an offence against the sixth commandment of the Decalogue, if the delict was committed by force or threats or publicly or with a minor below the age of sixteen years, is to be punished with just penalties, not excluding dismissal from the clerical state if the case so warrants.

Title VI Delicts Against Human Life and Freedom (Cann. 1397 – 1398)
    Can. 1397. A person who commits a homicide or who kidnaps, detains, mutilates or gravely wounds a person by force or fraud is to be punished with the privations and prohibitions mentioned in = can.1336 according to the gravity of the delict. Homicide against the persons mentioned in = can.1370, however, is to be punished by the penalties established there. (http://vatican.va/archive)

The key word above is ‘or’ and if kidnapping, detaining, mutilating and gravely wounding do not qualify as signifiers of Child Abuse – then what does?

Canon Law is clearly available to all employees of the Catholic Church – as a legal application to be applied to those who commit the criminal and spiritual offence of Child Sexual Abuse. Why is Canon Law not being utilised?

The study of psychology offers some descriptors that Cardinal Pell and other educated Catholic Church employees could ponder – in an attempt to address Child Abuse. I will share a selection of definitions from The Concise Dictionary of Psychology by David Statt, Routledge Publishers. London.

Abnormal psychology – The field of psychology that investigates and deals with behaviour regarded as abnormal. (Page1.) The question that needs to be asked is this: Does society need a lengthy study to ascertain whether Child Sexual Abuse is abnormal? Can it be stated here that Child Sexual Abuse is considered to be abnormal by the greater section of global society?

Recidivism – Mainly used to describe recurrent criminal behaviour but also used of repeated psychological disturbance. (Page 110.) It would appear that within the ranks of Catholic Church employees, there is a considerable amount of recognisable recidivism?

Perseveration – The tendency for an activity to recur, even when there is no apparent stimulus and the activity has no obvious usefulness. (Page 97.) Surely those employed by the Catholic Church, such as Cardinal Pell, are educated enough to know the psychological definition of perseveration can be applied to the issue of Child Sexual Abuse.

Perceptual defence – Defending oneself or one’s ego from the awareness of unpleasant perceptions by misperceiving them as being pleasant or inoffensive or by not perceiving anything at all. (Page 96.)

Mandatory Reporting legislation is very clear. It defines the legal obligation as a Mandatory Reporter, to report any information that is relevant to Child Abuse. There is no mention of needing to only report disclosures that emanate directly from a victim. The abuse may be disclosed via another adult, a best friend, a classmate or may be witnessed et cetera. The manager of the Catholic Church Professional Standards Office ******* ******, has clearly not been trained by his employers, His abject lack of knowledge with regard to Mandatory Report legislation beggars belief.

My Child Abuse Whistleblower journey commenced in 2011. It is a complicated journey and added to the complexity is the fact, it has not unfolded in a chronologic order. Often I engaged in communications with more than one professional agency at the same time. What I share within this article, has been done so, in an effort to see how many options are available to any given number of Catholic Church employees, with which to address Child Sexual Abuse.

The most senior work colleague of Cardinal Pell created a position for him within the Holy See/Vatican Country/Monarchy/Business, which essentially appears to be a direct action to avoid addressing Crimes Against Children. The very same Children who attend religious rituals of the Catholic Church, as well as receiving an education within the settings managed by the work colleagues of the leader of the Holy See/ Vatican Country/Monarchy/Business.

It appears to be quite clear that the Catholic Church, from all its aspects, does not address Child Abuse within its own educational settings. More questions than answers emerge when examining the (in)actions of Cardinal Pell, the official reigning Pope and Catholic Church professionals who are employed by the church.

Why move Cardinal Pell? Why create a position for Cardinal Pell? Why pass Mandatory Reports from office to office? Why ignore the contents of Mandatory Reports? Why terminate the employment of those Catholic Church employees who report Child Abuse? Why continue to leave the issues of Child Abuse within Catholic Church settings unaddressed?

Child Abuse will not heal itself. Child Abuse does not just go away. Child Abuse needs to be addressed – unless of course Cardinal Pell is not interested. Unless of course the Catholic Church is not a church that places the safety and welfare of the Children in their care – as a priority. Perhaps the Catholic Church has a priority for power and money and the adoration of millions – but – for what purpose? Could it be the Catholic Church has lost its way? Could it be that Cardinal Pell left Australia because he was scared – scared that every Child Abuse victim was coming forward?

Every report of Child Abuse from within the Catholic Church should be investigated and placed before an appropriate court. The Court of Public Opinion will no doubt become stronger and larger and more vocal. When the courts are not given the opportunity to make findings on each and every report of Child Abuse – then they become redundant. When Cardinal Pell and his church fail to address each and every report of Child Abuse – they cease to be a church based on divine love. The Vatican ceases to be a country where Children and their safety are a priority. The Vatican ceases to be a Monarchy that protects the Children connected via their church and educational settings. The Vatican becomes a business that accepts financial donations from members – who support Crimes Against Children.
    As mentioned earlier the Catholic Church is regarded as an entity – is it a benevolent entity or a malevolent entity?

The Catholic Church, the Pope, Cardinal Pell and every employee can be part of the solution but it appears that some, perhaps even many are still very much a part of the problem. I often ask myself; What is causing Child Sexual Abuse?

Cessante Causa Cessat Effectus = When the Cause Ceases the Effect Ceases.

NB: This article was first composed when Cardinal Pell left Australia. It now remains to be seen – what will the reigning Pope do – to combat Child Abuse? Did Cardinal Pell walk free purely due to a technical point of law? Survivors and the Court of Public Opinion will no doubt not see Cardinal Pell as innocent. Survivors will keep coming forward and I for one will continue to support them as a Child Abuse Whistleblower.

I am researching the legal technicality on which Pell relies for his current freedom. I would have thought he'd be safer in isolation in a prison than out with the Court of Public Opinion. I will never support violence against anyone - but - if any harm comes to him I wonder who will take responsibility?

Much Respect - Amanda

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th April 2020), Aragorn (14th April 2020), Elen (7th May 2020), Emil El Zapato (14th April 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th April 2020), Chester (3rd May 2020), Elen (17th April 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Cardinal Pell - Decision Makers

I've conducted some basic research regarding the recent decision to release Cardinal Pell from his custodial sentence. The few lines below need to be read and the rest is what I located online from legally solid sources.

Notice: This copy of the Courts reasons for Judgement is subject to formal revision prior to publication in the Commonwealth Law Reports. I accessed the available document on the 23rd April 2020 at approximately 11:22 AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time.)

http://www6.austlii.edu.au/cgi-bin/v...A/2020/12.html

High Court of Australia - Governed by Section 71 of the Australian Constitution. (Sections 71-75.) In the matter of Cardinal Pell there were seven Justices - A Chief Justice and six others. The Justices are appointed by the Australian Governor General on the advice of the Federal Government. The High Court is located in Canberra - Capitol of Australia. (ACT - Australian Capital Territory.)

Appellate Jurisdiction for High Court Appeals - Section 73 of the Australian Constitution. Dependent on where you choose to look when researching there may be five, there may be six or there may be nine Justices that sit on the bench of appeal. Presently the Chief Justice is Susan Kiefel and was part of what is referred to as a full bench ruling in the matter of Cardinal Pell. The Judges were all at home given the movement restrictions applied to citizens during the recent illness related event. Chief Justice Susan Kiefel and Bell, Gagaler, Keane, Nettle, Gordon and Edelman JJ sat as what is referred to as a full bench in the appeal of Cardinal Pell.

The Court of Appeal analysis. The full bench named above made their decision at home during the current lockdown however contained within Paragraph 40 ... and attending a view of the Cathedral. So, if the High Court Full Bench is correct in their assessment there should have been at least one witness from the congregation.

If there was a witness - time has shown again and again and again, that they don't always come forward. Let me explain from my point of view. Mandatory Reporters have their lives destroyed - it's an emerging and evident pattern. On Social Media people will share videos of blatantly obvious Child Abuse but never think to report it - until I suggest the Australian Federal Police online reporting system. I make no judgement on any person - People are not always taught about legislation and available administrative protocols. In short - People do not always know what to do but are clearly appalled by the obvious Crimes Against Children.

While I am not questioning the expertise of the High Court Full Bench Judges in the matter of Cardinal Pell - I find myself asking this question: Why was there a Jury? I truly want the decision to be based on fact but I know too much about paedophiles and predators. I also have Cardinal Pell and his colleagues on paper and can show very clearly that the administrative system they have set up - is not solid nor is the manager of the Towards Healing office trained in the legal protocols of Mandatory Reporting.

Fraus Omnia Vitiate = Fraud Taints Everything

If there has been any fraudulent action connected to the matter of Cardinal Pell may it make itself available to legal professionals - in the first instance. Children need our voice until they find their own. My current and ongoing Child Abuse Whistleblower journey is now ten years in the making, I never planned on becoming a Child Abuse Whistleblower but as a senior government legal professional stated to me, in a private first person conversation: I've always thought someone should be doing this - being a Child Abuse Whistleblower.

Much Respect - Amanda

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd May 2020), Chester (3rd May 2020), Elen (7th May 2020), Emil El Zapato (3rd May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,445 Times in 1,680 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    I've conducted some basic research regarding the recent decision to release Cardinal Pell from his custodial sentence. The few lines below need to be read and the rest is what I located online from legally solid sources.

Notice: This copy of the Courts reasons for Judgement is subject to formal revision prior to publication in the Commonwealth Law Reports. I accessed the available document on the 23rd April 2020 at approximately 11:22 AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time.)

http://www6.austlii.edu.au/cgi-bin/v...A/2020/12.html

High Court of Australia - Governed by Section 71 of the Australian Constitution. (Sections 71-75.) In the matter of Cardinal Pell there were seven Justices - A Chief Justice and six others. The Justices are appointed by the Australian Governor General on the advice of the Federal Government. The High Court is located in Canberra - Capitol of Australia. (ACT - Australian Capital Territory.)

Appellate Jurisdiction for High Court Appeals - Section 73 of the Australian Constitution. Dependent on where you choose to look when researching there may be five, there may be six or there may be nine Justices that sit on the bench of appeal. Presently the Chief Justice is Susan Kiefel and was part of what is referred to as a full bench ruling in the matter of Cardinal Pell. The Judges were all at home given the movement restrictions applied to citizens during the recent illness related event. Chief Justice Susan Kiefel and Bell, Gagaler, Keane, Nettle, Gordon and Edelman JJ sat as what is referred to as a full bench in the appeal of Cardinal Pell.

The Court of Appeal analysis. The full bench named above made their decision at home during the current lockdown however contained within Paragraph 40 ... and attending a view of the Cathedral. So, if the High Court Full Bench is correct in their assessment there should have been at least one witness from the congregation.

If there was a witness - time has shown again and again and again, that they don't always come forward. Let me explain from my point of view. Mandatory Reporters have their lives destroyed - it's an emerging and evident pattern. On Social Media people will share videos of blatantly obvious Child Abuse but never think to report it - until I suggest the Australian Federal Police online reporting system. I make no judgement on any person - People are not always taught about legislation and available administrative protocols. In short - People do not always know what to do but are clearly appalled by the obvious Crimes Against Children.

While I am not questioning the expertise of the High Court Full Bench Judges in the matter of Cardinal Pell - I find myself asking this question: Why was there a Jury? I truly want the decision to be based on fact but I know too much about paedophiles and predators. I also have Cardinal Pell and his colleagues on paper and can show very clearly that the administrative system they have set up - is not solid nor is the manager of the Towards Healing office trained in the legal protocols of Mandatory Reporting.

Fraus Omnia Vitiate = Fraud Taints Everything

If there has been any fraudulent action connected to the matter of Cardinal Pell may it make itself available to legal professionals - in the first instance. Children need our voice until they find their own. My current and ongoing Child Abuse Whistleblower journey is now ten years in the making, I never planned on becoming a Child Abuse Whistleblower but as a senior government legal professional stated to me, in a private first person conversation: I've always thought someone should be doing this - being a Child Abuse Whistleblower.

Much Respect - Amanda
    En banc appeal
    Last edited by Lord Sidious, 3rd May 2020 at 02:31. Reason: Some $hit f ucked up and double posted
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd May 2020), Chester (3rd May 2020), Emil El Zapato (3rd May 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Lord Sidious - en banc appeal. I can see you have typed three words that have a literal meaning of; a bench appeal.

Can you please explain fully? Are you describing what transpired? Are you describing my latest post? Are you suggesting that there should be an appeal of the bench? I don't quite understand the context of your three words.

I know we do not know each other and therefore have no basis of any implied understanding of each others literary style -but - could you perhaps explain yourself a little more fully? Thank You.

For those of you reading through this thread - I travel carefully and my aim is to help People understand the legislative and administrative systems that are supplied by governments - to address Crimes Against Children. If I don't travel the journey as a Child Abuse Whistleblower carefully - I would simply be shut down. I am sure many many many of you understand my method of approach to a highly sensitive subject. When we do not understand the systems that operate in our global paradigm - we cannot possibly hope to improve them - reconstruct them or make them work effectively. Just trying to help.

Much Respect - Thank You for the ongoing support - Amanda

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd May 2020), Chester (3rd May 2020), Elen (7th May 2020), Emil El Zapato (3rd May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,445 Times in 1,680 Posts
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd May 2020), Chester (3rd May 2020), Emil El Zapato (3rd May 2020)