Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3542434445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Disturbing Child Abuse

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Could be, but I contend that ALL medication is due to malfeasance and deception...
    The only medication I'm grateful for is pain killers. I'm not on pain killers, but I'm very afraid of pain. For example, if I suffered from migraine headaches, I would probably ask for a prescription.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th February 2018), Dreamtimer (7th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (7th February 2018), Elen (8th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    The only medication I'm grateful for is pain killers. I'm not on pain killers, but I'm very afraid of pain. For example, if I suffered from migraine headaches, I would probably ask for a prescription.
    ...granted, but you can meditate pain away. I get ocular migraines and I’ve now largely negated them. Hard to do at first, tho. Takes lots of practice.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th February 2018), Dreamtimer (7th February 2018), Elen (8th February 2018), WantDisclosure (7th February 2018)

Thanks
    ...granted, but you can meditate pain away. I get ocular migraines and I’ve now largely negated them. Hard to do at first, tho. Takes lots of practice.
    Are you not exaggerating?

I'm very impressed. Actually awed. I can't imagine that.

I have never been able to meditate. I'm too antsy. LOL. Perhaps because I am a Capricorn.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th February 2018), Dreamtimer (7th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (7th February 2018), Elen (8th February 2018)

Thanks
    Are you not exaggerating?

I'm very impressed. Actually awed. I can't imagine that.

I have never been able to meditate. I'm too antsy. LOL. Perhaps because I am a Capricorn.
    Everybody can and should meditate. Start slowly:

1. Find a quiet place or put on very soothing music in background.
    2. Close eyes.
    3. Concentrate on breathing: breath in...hold...breath out...hold, repeat. ( this is called “square breathing”)
    4. Do this for several minutes.
    5. Once you get the breathing down, listen to what things you can hear, i.e. just be present in the moment with them.
    6. Don’t think about problems, things of interest, just be present in the moment. Thinking about breathing really helps with this.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th February 2018), Dreamtimer (7th February 2018), Elen (8th February 2018), WantDisclosure (7th February 2018)

Thanks
    Everybody can and should meditate. Start slowly:

1. Find a quiet place or put on very soothing music in background.
    2. Close eyes.
    3. Concentrate on breathing: breath in...hold...breath out...hold, repeat. ( this is called “square breathing”)
    4. Do this for several minutes.
    5. Once you get the breathing down, listen to what things you can hear, i.e. just be present in the moment with them.
    6. Don’t think about problems, things of interest, just be present in the moment. Thinking about breathing really helps with this.
    Okay I will print this and do my best.

Thanks.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,080 Posts
    Hi Amanda,

If you do a Wikipedia search of the drug with the chemical name of pregabalin, you will see that lyrica and lypralin are the same drug marketed under different names. I am guessing that the pharmacist quit carrying lyrica after it came out of patent, preferring to sell lypralin which is likely a cheaper generic alternative.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th February 2018), Dreamtimer (7th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (7th February 2018), Elen (8th February 2018), WantDisclosure (7th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Didn't plan on turning the Child Abuse thread into a discussion for pain medication - but - huge thank you for being interested. I don't want to comment too much - legal applications and all.

I can however put my Teacher hat on and explain how it works here in Australia - or how it is supposed to work, when a person attends a chemist to fill a prescription.

The doctor can put a cross in a small box at the top of the prescription that means: Under no circumstances is the pharmacist permitted to issue any substitute medication.

If the pharmacist wants to offer a substitute medication, there must be a conversation with the customer. The customer must engage in a communication with the pharmacist and the customer must give (informed) consent for a medication - other than what the Doctor has written on the prescription.

Also it is very important to know this, I have learned via first person conversations with locals that they did not realise or know the two following facts.

The pharmacist must have a conversation with the customer and informed consent must be given.

Okay lets suppose that the pharmacist offers you an alternate medication, one that is not what the Doctor has written on the script. The pharmacist will explain that the active ingredient is the same as what the Doctor has written on the script. That does not mean the alternate medication is safe for you. The active ingredient may be the same but the chemical components of the alternate medication may be different.

I use the word 'recipe' but that may not be the proper medical meta language. I am all up for being corrected and taught what the proper word is - for what describes the chemical make up of a prescription.

So - to return to the subject of Child Abuse - I still have much to say and do. The Royal Commission in Australia has now completed its actions. I have a lot to say about it - particularly in that I was a participant.

Seems to me that there is another wave of awakening - to many subjects but Child Abuse is always in the mix. More and more people are becoming aware. I for one cannot believe how many people are reading what I write. There are two long running threads and this is one of them.

When we consider that I am no one. I am not connected to any family let alone one of any import or money or influence. I am just one voice in among the masses. Yet people are reading what I write. Sometimes I am recommended by word of mouth and communications via private messages and Skype occur. I am humbled and amazed that I have connected with anyone really ....

But there you have it - we can learn about a dark dark dark subject and make progress. I am unwell but I am already taking steps towards improving my health. As soon as my energy returns - I will be here sharing valuable information and evidence - in particular - information and evidence from a first person perspective. Not everyone can do that - and - that is something I will do - in spades (as they say).

Thank you again for being interested. I did not plan on being unwell and I did not plan on having to share the details - but here we are....

Much Peace & Much Respect - As we seek to make this word safe for All Children - Amanda

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th February 2018), Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (7th February 2018), Elen (8th February 2018), Octopus Garden (7th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The following link was sent to me via the Child Abuse Whistleblowers Community page on facebook. The first section is very specific. If it is true then how very sad for the Victims.

https://googletrumpisachildrapist.co...gins/#comments

Much Peace & Much Respect - As we work our way through all the information and misinformation - Amanda

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th February 2018), Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (7th February 2018), Elen (8th February 2018), Octopus Garden (7th February 2018), WantDisclosure (8th February 2018)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,080 Posts
    Amanda, pharmacists don't consider generic brands of the same drug a substitute. They consider them the same drug. And active ingredient pretty much means the only ingredient in the medication, with the exception of binding agents for tablets and maybe a slightly altered chemical component in the gel cap container in capsules. Maybe you are reacting to a dye or colouring agent?

I take gabapentin for muscle pain and it helps with anxiety too. Maybe you could try gabapentin?? It might be a better drug.

Anyway, I wish you luck with your whistleblowing in Oz. I am flat out floored at what I am reading about the Catholic Church there.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th February 2018), Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (7th February 2018), Elen (8th February 2018), WantDisclosure (8th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Octopus Garden - I logged on specifically to respond to your comments. Without wanting to appear arrogant - I am way ahead of you.

I looked up the MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) for some of the ingredients in the medication (Lypralin) that was forced onto me via deception. One of the ingredients has not been approved by the FDA. That note is right near the end of the MSDS. On the MSDS there is a section on toxicity and disposal - not permitted to be placed into the water system - HOWEVER - I can place it in my body!!!!????

Please know that I am not a person who acts on a whim. I certainly don't initiate legal proceedings without first conducting lots of research - legal and other.

It appears that people do not realise that just because an active ingredient is contained within an alternate medication, does not mean it is the same.

From a reliable source (medical person) I have learned that sometimes trying to find the location of manufacture of a medication can be next to impossible. That is more to do with the cheaper brands.

Octopus Garden - please know that I write very very very carefully so learn to read between the lines - as it were .... I have been harmed via deception. My current physical health situation is not simply about a bad reaction. Much more to it than that - I do hope you and anyone reading this post get my drift.

As for the Catholic Church. I show people the document that shows how I was dismissed from my Catholic School employment and where there are boxes that can be ticked - none are ticked to show the reason. There are some ruled lines also, so that any reason not shown via the boxes - allows for a written description - again nothing. The main comment I hear is; Is that legal? I did not think anyone could be dismissed for no reason.

I have much much much more to say. I can write from a first person perspective. There is no current Child Abuse Whistleblower legislation so nothing I have done, said or written for the public - does not constitute an offence. Understand this and you will understand why I tread carefully and one step at a time.

Also know this; My journey as a Child Abuse Whistleblower is my story to tell. There is no legislation anywhere (of which I am aware) that prevents a person from Freedom of Expression aka telling their own story from a first person perspective.

Loads to come from me and the Catholic Church will be included.

Much Peace & Much Respect - Keep learning and keep striving for a better and safer world for All Children - Amanda

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th February 2018), Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (11th February 2018), Elen (8th February 2018)

Thanks
    Okay I will print this and do my best.

Thanks.
    Once you get going on this for a few days (do this for 3-5 minutes each day or oftener), start concentrating on healing yourself. Meditate to your higher-self (atman) to mitigate your migraine by thinking, “please help me with this migrane” and/or think about melting your migraine away by thinking about the center of your head and pushing the migraine out. Don’t get in a rush. Take your time. The whole idea is to calm yourself and build ch’i (roughly self confidence):

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qi
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 7th February 2018 at 23:50.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th February 2018), Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), Elen (8th February 2018), WantDisclosure (8th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Dumpster Diver et al - When it comes to meditation, sometimes it is a good idea to look at a medical book with clear and easy to understand diagrams and or photographs. When the location of a malady is known - it can then assist the meditative healing process. When you know what part of your body and in particular your brain - is being affected - you can direct your meditation and healing to exactly where it is needed.

Just a handy hint I was taught - thought I would pass it on for anyone who is interested.

Much Peace & Much Respect - Amanda
    Last edited by Amanda, 7th February 2018 at 23:59. Reason: Spelling - doh!

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th February 2018), Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (7th February 2018), Elen (8th February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    Dumpster Diver et al - When it comes to meditation, sometimes it is a good idea to look at a medical book with clear and easy to understand diagrams and or photographs. When the location of a malady is known - it can then assist the meditative healing process. When you know what part of your body and in particular your brain - is being affected - you can direct your meditation and healing to exactly where it is needed.

Just a hand hint I was taught - thought I would pass it on for anyone who is interested.

Much Peace & Much Respect - Amanda
    I can see where this could help. Any idea where a “normal” migraine is centered? For my ocular migrane, I focus on the eyes, and then follow it down the nerve line to the brain. However, I think just focusing on the general head area can help a lot. The body knows what a migraine is and receives.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th February 2018), Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), Elen (8th February 2018), WantDisclosure (8th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The text below appears to be very specific. If it is based on fact then the public would be outraged at the information and evidence. I am thinking along the lines of; Who knows about the information? Who published it via the worldwideweb?

If it is based on fact - then - perhaps a legal practitioner saw the documents that are relevant to the information/evidence printed below? Perhaps a taxation professional? Perhaps an employee of Trump? Perhaps one of his wives or children?

refuses to release his taxes because it will reveal the many out of court settlements he has paid to silence his victims and their families. — Michael Parker, 10 years old, oral rape, Mar-a-Lago, FL. 1992. Trump paid his parents a $3 million settlement. — Kelly Feuer, 12 years old, $1 million settlement paid in 1989, allegations of forced intercourse, Trump Towers, NY — Charles Bacon, 11 years old, $3 million, allegations of oral and anal intercourse, 1994, Trump Towers, NY — Rebecca Conway, 13 years old, intercourse and oral sex. Trump Vineyard Estates, Charlottesville, VA., 2012. $5 million — Maria Olivera, 12 years old, her family was paid $16 million to settle allegations of forcible intercourse, occurring in Mar-a-Lago, FL in 1993. — Kevin Noll, 11 years old, anal rape, Trump Towers, NY. 1998. — Katie Johnson, 13 years old, rape, Jeffrey Epstein’s mansion (71 St.), NY. 1994. — Pedophilic Disorder (F65.4)

If the text above is based on fact - how terribly tragic for the Victims and their families.

Much Peace & Much Respect - As we sift through all the information and misinformation - Amanda

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th February 2018), Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (10th February 2018), Elen (10th February 2018), Lemual (11th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    I for one cannot believe how many people are reading what I write.
    Well I for one appreciate your dedication and hard work. Get well soon

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lemual For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th February 2018), Dreamtimer (11th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (11th February 2018), Elen (11th February 2018)