Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3239404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Disturbing Child Abuse

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Modwiz - What you say is correct however I maintain this perspective: The worldwideweb was meant to be a tracking tool but it has morphed into an information exchange. I truly believe that it has not been maintained for its original purpose. I truly believe that it cannot be adequately maintained to track people and what they are sharing. People can save information and evidence and really switched on people keep hard copy, printed copies of important information and evidence.

Even though beam ray technology is owned and operated by those in positions of authority and tightly controlled - the grip with which they originally controlled their mechanisms is being loosened. People are waking up and yes they are still watching the beam ray technology and listening to the audio versions (radio) and reading the printed versions (newspapers and magazines et cetera) - but - they are now paying attention.

I have seen people who were well and truly asleep - still maintaining the ability to ask questions - it is the first sign that they are rousing from their induced cognitive slumber. The revolution is coming - quietly but in huge waves.

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th March 2017), Dreamtimer (25th February 2017), Dumpster Diver (20th July 2017), Elen (25th February 2017), modwiz (25th February 2017), Myst (25th February 2017), RealityCreation (25th February 2017), sandy (25th February 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Police Are Watching

Thought it timely to share the following - again. I have mentioned the following to people in first hand conversations and I may have published it before - so - I will share it again. Please keep in mind that my current Child Abuse Whistleblower journey commenced in 2011.

A couple of years into my current Child Abuse Whistleblower journey I spoke with an operational Police officer. I won't provide rank or gender or location as a sign of respect.

Police Officer stated to me, in a first person conversation;

"Amanda, there are Police watching you and they are willing you to win."

Much Peace & Much Respect - Amanda

NB: For those who are new to this thread - I am a former operational NSW Police officer.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th March 2017), Aragorn (26th February 2017), Dreamtimer (26th February 2017), Dumpster Diver (20th July 2017), Elen (26th February 2017), JRS (30th June 2017), modwiz (25th February 2017), Myst (26th February 2017), RealityCreation (25th February 2017), sandy (26th February 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Presidential Executive Order on Enforcing Federal Law with Respect to Transnational Criminal Organizations and Preventing International Trafficking

ENFORCING FEDERAL LAW WITH RESPECT TO TRANSNATIONAL CRIMINAL ORGANIZATIONS AND PREVENTING INTERNATIONAL TRAFFICKING

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, it is hereby ordered as follows:

Section 1. Purpose. Transnational criminal organizations and subsidiary organizations, including transnational drug cartels, have spread throughout the Nation, threatening the safety of the United States and its citizens. These organizations derive revenue through widespread illegal conduct, including acts of violence and abuse that exhibit a wanton disregard for human life. They, for example, have been known to commit brutal murders, rapes, and other barbaric acts.

These groups are drivers of crime, corruption, violence, and misery. In particular, the trafficking by cartels of controlled substances has triggered a resurgence in deadly drug abuse and a corresponding rise in violent crime related to drugs. Likewise, the trafficking and smuggling of human beings by transnational criminal groups risks creating a humanitarian crisis.
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press...-transnational
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th March 2017), Amanda (27th February 2017), Aragorn (26th February 2017), Dreamtimer (26th February 2017), Dumpster Diver (20th July 2017), Elen (26th February 2017), Myst (26th February 2017), RealityCreation (25th February 2017), sandy (26th February 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Last edited by Myst, 17th March 2017 at 17:13.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Myst For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th March 2017), Amanda (27th February 2017), Aragorn (26th February 2017), Dreamtimer (26th February 2017), Dumpster Diver (20th July 2017), Elen (26th February 2017), RealityCreation (26th February 2017), sandy (26th February 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Thanks Myst. That was the prayer/meditation I was referring to.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th March 2017), Amanda (27th February 2017), Aragorn (26th February 2017), Dumpster Diver (20th July 2017), Elen (26th February 2017), Myst (26th February 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Update: Working With Children Check

As support to educating members of the public - I am publishing a copy of my current Working With Children Check.

As you can see I have approval to work with Children in both a paid and unpaid situation.

The only concern I have with the Working With Children Check is that it will only be of benefit if the person applying has been before a Court or been charged by Police.

Maybe there is someone following the Child Abuse Whistleblowers Community Page (Facebook) who has professional knowledge regarding the Working With Children Check - and - who can explain exactly how the document will protect Children.

Anyone who knows me will be well aware that I am all for any administration that will protect Children, from all types of abuse but I do not understand how it will work if the person applying, has not been charged with a criminal offence.

Sharing/bumping this post may be of benefit to members of the public. There may be parents and/or carers who are unaware, that the copy of the document I share here, must be provided when Working With Children. It must be provided in any situation where a person will be in contact with Children. Schools, sporting activities, charities et cetera.

Don't be afraid to ask for a hard copy of the document. Don't be afraid to ask for personal identification such as a Drivers Licence to check authenticity - if you do not know the person. I have already shown a hard copy of the document shared here - to concerned members of the public. The people were not concerned with me - but - with the system and how it works.

Much Respect - Amanda

NB: Please consider sharing/bumping this post - to help Mothers and Fathers and Concerned Individuals. On a side note the application has a cost of eighty dollars.

***** Please note that I reside in Australia. Also know that my life was destroyed on every level immediately after I made Mandatory Reports in 2011. As a Teacher I am bound by legislation as well as my professional training to make Mandatory Reports. I have been well educated with regard to the following: If it is found that a Teacher knew of information relating to Child Abuse and did not make a Mandatory Report - it is a criminal offence and carries huge fines and/or a custodial sentence.*****

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th March 2017), Aragorn (10th March 2017), Dreamtimer (10th March 2017), Dumpster Diver (20th July 2017), Elen (10th March 2017), Onthebit (24th April 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks to a friend the attached link was sent to me this morning.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/ca...12-gw3pe8.html

Here is the link to an article of mine, that was published a year ago.

https://wakeup-world.com/2016/03/01/...er-speaks-out/

Please keep in mind that I have Cardinal Pell on paper as well as other church officials and it is only a matter of time until they (the documents) are contained in a brief of evidence or are published.

Also published on the Child Abuse Whistleblowers Community page on facebook is an article I composed titled: Cardinal Pell - Child Abuse - Canon Law. I cannot upload my own articles to this thread and I include the reference, as a courtesy for those who may be interested in reading the article.

Thank you everyone for the ongoing support and to Malcolm and theonetruth Administrators and Moderators and most of all the People who keep this thread alive.

Last edited by Amanda, 17th May 2017 at 01:24.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th May 2017), Aragorn (16th May 2017), Dreamtimer (15th May 2017), Dumpster Diver (20th July 2017), Elen (16th May 2017), Paloma (30th June 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Am posting the link below - again - to refresh the memory of those people who read through this long running thread. In recent news it appears that Cardinal Pell has been formally charged by Victorian Police. The criminal charges that have been preferred relate to accounts of historical Child Abuse.

https://wakeup-world.com/2016/01/25/...takes-a-stand/

http://www.smh.com.au/national/cardi...28-gx0v8y.html

Much Respect & Much Peace - To All Victims & Witnesses - Amanda

NB: We are winning. Stay strong.
    Last edited by Amanda, 30th June 2017 at 00:44. Reason: Adding relevant internet link

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th June 2017), Dreamtimer (30th June 2017), Dumpster Diver (20th July 2017), Elen (30th June 2017), heyokah (30th June 2017), JRS (30th June 2017), Paloma (30th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    I wonder how he'd look being frogmarched in an Orange Jumpsuit?

...oops sorry, that's the USA.

You Ozzies still use the black and white stripes? That's a good look as well.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th June 2017), Dreamtimer (30th June 2017), Elen (30th June 2017), Emil El Zapato (16th October 2017), JRS (30th June 2017), Paloma (30th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    For those of you who are following my journey and for those who have just joined in.
    Is there a link that you could provide that will provide the story of your journey from the beginning?

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (18th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (20th July 2017), Elen (19th July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Keep Trying et al - I was just pondering the thought of composing a concise, maybe even dot point style of recount. My situation is complicated and there are overlaps and I cannot even tell it in a chronological order due to the nature of what I endured.

In the next week or so I will compose a recount - I will have to do this for the facebook Child Abuse Whistleblowers Community page and for one other long running thread. You have prompted me Keep Trying - Thank You. When synchronicity kicks in and it is all around me lately - I know I can keep going. Legal Research is draining but I make sure I have my facts straight and I don't proceed until I am sure I am headed in the right direction.

Please know that there is much I cannot share with the public - for reasons of confidentiality and of course legal boundaries. There is a lot of trust involved when following my journey but so many have shown me trust - that is what truly amazes me. I think when it comes to Children - we can all come together regardless of our differences.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th July 2017), Dreamtimer (18th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (20th July 2017), Elen (19th July 2017), sandy (30th July 2017), WantDisclosure (19th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    In the next week or so I will compose a recount - I will have to do this for the facebook Child Abuse Whistleblowers Community page and for one other long running thread.
    I checked out the Facebook page and I see your information on the "About" tab.

I also see your article "Shedding Light - Child Abuse Whistleblower Takes a Stand" on the wake up world website.

Thank you for your courageous devotion for doing the right thing, Amanda.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th July 2017), Dreamtimer (19th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (20th July 2017), Elen (20th July 2017), sandy (30th July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The link below was sent to me today. Thought I would leave it here for People to peruse.
    http://www.neonnettle.com/news/2316-...ntrol-america-

Perhaps the truth is fizzing up to the surface???

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th July 2017), Dreamtimer (30th July 2017), Elen (30th July 2017), JRS (31st July 2017), modwiz (29th July 2017), sandy (15th October 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thought I would post here - regarding Weinstein. I am not including any links because there will be plenty of articles for people to read, should they elect to research independently. It appears that a well known person (Weinstein) has been publicly outed to the point of being shunned and excluded from prestigious professional positions.

Here's how I approach the news of Weinstein. I proceed directly from Literal Thinking to Lateral Thinking and deeply into Critical Thinking. I also indulge in Creative/Divergent Thinking as I ponder the subject matter and the names that are directly linked to the news.

Literally - I think here is another news article about the subject of sexual abuse and no doubt with links to Child Sexual Abuse - in that the victims may well have been introduced to the person in question, at a young age.

Laterally - I start to think about how news outlets are controlled by a handful of CEOs and their editorial staff. How does the news of the person in question become so widespread when; No. 1 The behaviour has been noted for many many many years. No.2 Why now?

To think that the board of an international arts academy has voted to shun him - that in itself is quite telling - isn't it? That is a big step from blandishing a persons name on the worldwideweb/news outlets/social media/et cetera but to proceed with the action of publicly removing him from a position of prestige. That is another dimension to the usual news of well known sexual abuse predators and paedophiles.

Critical Thinking - I find myself asking questions such as; Who has this person angered? He must have overstepped boundaries. What boundaries? Then I find myself asking questions about the entire subject matter. Keep in mind that the subject of Child Abuse is rampant and has seen new levels of interest from the public, more than ever before, at least in my lifetime.

Is the public decrying of the person of interest an exercise in manipulating the news and by monitoring the public reaction - merely a tool of convenience???? He is after all a person of elite level means and his financial situation would surely not be impacted on by the recent publicity?? Yes/No/Maybe????

Creative/Divergent Thinking - I really start to ask questions of all the related people. Again I ask myself - Why now?? All the names that have been linked to the abuse appear to be well established performers. Why didn't they come forward before now? Well that is easily answered, they are more than likely afraid and don't know how to go about making a report or are bullied into not speaking out. So let's extend the thinking forward from that and ask the question again, only with a different slant;

Why now? What makes it safe or okay to be associated with sexual abuse now - in 2017??? Then the questions can be asked that are based on; What made this information bubble up to the surface? What made it happen now and not before???

Personally I think that as more and more members of our International Society are asking more and more questions about Child Abuse and Sexual Abuse - essentially - People are waking up to the fact that it should not be happening but it is happening and has been for far too long. People are waking up to the fact that paedophiles and predators are not always being held accountable. People are waking up to the fact that paedophiles and predators appear to be well supported within legal and other administrative systems - while - the victims and witnesses appear not to be supported.

Just wanted to breathe life into the thread and keep the subject active. As a recognised Australian Child Abuse Whistleblower I have a front row seat to what is happening. In 2011 I obeyed the law and adhered to my professional training - as a Teacher - and made two Mandatory Reports. My life was destroyed on every level. Here's how I sum up my situation:

I have seen a counsellor twice and during the first session I noted the counsellor write down PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) and I immediately opened up the conversation about her note. I stated; "Post?" My life has been irrevocably changed, destroyed and what has happened has shaped the rest of my life. My life will never again be as it was before. "Disorder?" "Me?" "I thought that it is the paedophiles and predators who are the ones with a disorder, not me."

Those of you who know me know that my physical health has been impacted on in a negative manner. I have been quiet purely as an adjunct to working on my physical health. I make it a point not to speak about my health but private messages are starting to appear and my absence has been noted. I am still here and I am - while I work on my physical health - formulating my next moves. I will be more active over the next few months.

Thank You Everyone who keeps this thread alive - as it were. The subject matter of Children and Child Abuse and Sexual Abuse is one of the most important subject areas to be discussed and acted upon. Please always remember this adage:

When We Fail To Protect Children - We Fail To Have a Future.

Much Peace & Much Respect - As we navigate the dark subject of Child Abuse & Sexual Abuse - Stay Strong & Stay Alert - Amanda

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th October 2017), Dreamtimer (15th October 2017), Paloma (15th October 2017), sandy (15th October 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Always appreciative and grateful for your work Amanda

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Gemma For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th October 2017)