Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Disturbing Child Abuse

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    Amanda
    You are doing a fab job. The fact your information has been taken down says more about them and who they are.
    Sorry I have not been in touch I have been sofa surfing for some months, have moved in now still a bit of a builders site.
    to you

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (27th May 2014), Cearna (5th July 2014), norman (27th May 2014), shamanseeker (27th May 2014), Sooz (1st July 2014), Tribe (26th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    An update with some information about the Federal Circuit Court of Human Rights case. I will relay the information as it unfolded today.

I contact the Federal Court Administration via email wanting to submit additional evidence. I receive a quick reply advising me of which forms are required et cetera.

I also sent a fax to the Associate of the Judge and received a brief email late today. I was informed I cannot submit further evidence once a Judge has reserved a decision and that a letter was posted TODAY!

All I know is that the court will convene in 11th July 2014 at 9.30am at Court 8.2 - 80 William Street Sydney.

I have no idea what will happen. Any comments and any support will be received with heartfelt warmth and gratitude.

Much Peace - Amanda

NB Interesting to note that Rolf Harris was found guilty today - that is a win for all the victims who were brave enough to come forward and any others who may have been involved also.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Cearna (5th July 2014), Kathy (8th April 2018), KosmicKat (1st July 2014), Ria (1st July 2014), Sooz (2nd July 2014), Spiral (1st July 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    An update with some information about the Federal Circuit Court of Human Rights case. I will relay the information as it unfolded today.

I contact the Federal Court Administration via email wanting to submit additional evidence. I receive a quick reply advising me of which forms are required et cetera.

I also sent a fax to the Associate of the Judge and received a brief email late today. I was informed I cannot submit further evidence once a Judge has reserved a decision and that a letter was posted TODAY!

All I know is that the court will convene in 11th July 2014 at 9.30am at Court 8.2 - 80 William Street Sydney.

I have no idea what will happen. Any comments and any support will be received with heartfelt warmth and gratitude.

Much Peace - Amanda

NB Interesting to note that Rolf Harris was found guilty today - that is a win for all the victims who were brave enough to come forward and any others who may have been involved also.
    I heartily applaud your selfless work Amanda, it cannot be easy. A friend of mine was quite certain Harris would be let off due to the ptb 'handling the levers', seeing that Harris is chummy with certain people. Glad to see that wasn't so. And yet, those chummy people are probably quite happy to hang him out to dry....they are ruthless.

Sooz

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Amanda (1st July 2014), Cearna (5th July 2014), Kathy (8th April 2018), Ria (1st July 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 Times in 473 Posts
    I incline to the view that the "certain people" are finding that things are not going their way so easily as they used to.

It has taken a while to get underway, but you don't stop a supertanker on a dime. The Big Reveal is underway (if you're looking in the right direction, and you're willing to believe what you're seeing).

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KosmicKat For This Useful Post:

Amanda (1st July 2014), Cearna (5th July 2014), Kathy (8th April 2018), Ria (1st July 2014), Sooz (1st July 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by KosmicKat View Post
    I incline to the view that the "certain people" are finding that things are not going their way so easily as they used to.

It has taken a while to get underway, but you don't stop a supertanker on a dime. The Big Reveal is underway (if you're looking in the right direction, and you're willing to believe what you're seeing).
    Oh, I like that....'you don't stop a supertanker on a dime'.

Well said.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Cearna (5th July 2014), Kathy (8th April 2018), KosmicKat (2nd July 2014), Ria (1st July 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    You cannot stop anything at short notice - absolutely correct. As an example the Australian Child Abuse Whistleblower Fiona Barnett collected evidence for nine and a half years - about a (so called) teacher with the name of Gary Willis. Articles have been published online on independentaustralia.net where Students who are now Adults recalled even more evidence. Fiona has already been before the current Australian Royal Commission into Child Abuse - he still has not been formally investigated. Fiona has responded to a request from the editor of independentaustralia.net David Donovan to comment on the recent interim report from the Royal Commission. From my current perspective the Royal Commission is looking like a fact finding mission - and that comment is based on the fact that the members of the current Royal Commission have the authority to act immediately on evidence - they have not! Join the dots people.

Much Peace - Amanda

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Cearna (5th July 2014), Kathy (8th April 2018), KosmicKat (2nd July 2014), lookbeyond (2nd July 2014), Ria (2nd July 2014), Sooz (2nd July 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Wanted to share a comment that has been made to me by more than one person. The comment suggests the victims of Rolf Harris took an awfully long time to report him. I am staggered by the unknowing and unthinking of adult humans however I am patient - just need to share information so that we can all learn.

It can take a damn long time to get a paedophile or predator into a courtroom. Fiona Barnett is an Australian Child Abuse Whistleblower - published on independentaustralia.net - so read of her work she is a powerhouse of energy and pure will. She gathered evidence on a Teacher over a period of nine and a half years - has already sat before the current Royal Commission Into Institutional Responses To Child Sexual Abuse - asked the Commissioners whether they have the authority to act on information - and - the Teacher is still uninvestigated and working with Children!!!

Victims are abused and held to their abuse with fear and terror. When they finally find the courage to stand up and relive their abuse people question their actions!!!! I am staggered by the ignorance in this world but I temper it with an understanding heart because I know we have all been lied to and deceived and fed poison in our water and food. Whatever happens at Federal Court on Friday 11th July 2014 - it will be the beginning. There is no legislation in place for Child Abuse Whistleblowers and whatever happens I will be invoking my rights and freedoms to share all I have gathered - with the global internet community. It is the only way that people will learn. Any other intellectually sound suggestions will be gratefully received and acted upon.

Much Peace - Amanda

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Cearna (5th July 2014), Kathy (8th April 2018), KosmicKat (5th July 2014), Ria (5th July 2014), sandy (5th July 2014), Sooz (5th July 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Update for those who are following the Child Abuse Whistleblower journey. I have started a facebook page where I have been able to publish sensitive information that would not be permitted on any other site. This is the part that is incredible - I authored numbered posts and by Post No. 10 I was sharing the actual Mandatory Reporting information that named names. I did not include all the information because I had invoked my legal and lawful rights and freedoms - but - of course was not sure whether they would be viewed as legitimate. I was not arrested or charged - as a matter of fact I did not even know the Police had been contacted until a news article appeared in the local newspaper.

The Catholic College mentioned engaged a legal firm for civil action relative to defamation - even their legal team made mistakes - I can hardly believe the ineptitude of the legal firm. (Picture me shaking my head). I did take down Post No. 10 as a precaution - my motivation being to keep the page active. Victims and witnesses have come forward and have informed me that the page is of significant importance to them. I am gradually re-posting the deleted information as a I research legal boundaries. There is no Child Abuse Whistleblower legislation - so - I may have actually commenced the change that is so very needed. Read for yourself.

So - please feel free to visit the facebook page titled: Child Abuse Whistleblowers Community page. The posts are numbered and I gradually supply documents and parts of document evidence. I have been overwhelmed by the response - particularly by locals who have contacted me via private messaging to disclose and share information/evidence.

Please also consider reading the following article - http://childabuserecovery.com/cia-bo...unting-parties Australian Child Abuse Whistleblower and ritual abuse survivor Fiona Barnett is quoted in the article and an elite abuser is named. Just as Australian actor Robert Hughes was sacrificed as was Rolf Harris - so too perhaps Antony Kidman (father of Nicole Kidman) is next in line. We can only hope for justice. Fiona is one of many Child Abuse Whistleblowers who feature in an early post - we have all suffered in the same way - immediately after reporting Child Abuse - please read for yourself.

Thank you for reading this far and taking an interest in a repugnant subject. Please talk about Child Abuse as it is the only way we will maintain any chance of obliterating this scourge of society. As always I am grateful for the support that is offered by the global internet community.

Much Peace - Amanda
    Last edited by Amanda, 31st July 2014 at 09:31. Reason: Additional information

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Cearna (1st August 2014), Kathy (8th April 2018), KosmicKat (1st August 2014), Ria (31st July 2014), sandancer (31st July 2014), Sooz (31st July 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Hi Amanda,

Thanks for your tireless efforts in keeping us informed. Wow, that is some very explosive information in your last post. The links within the link, I mean.

I knew about the hunting parties, but some of those Australian people, holy crap. I've always been told that Australia is very much involved, I hadn't realised to what degree.

I do a lot of shaking my head these days.

Sooz

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Amanda (31st July 2014), Cearna (1st August 2014), Kathy (8th April 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    CIA bonded with Nazis to sex traffic, kill naked children at human hunting parties?Comments 0- Judy Byington on July 30, 2014 inChild Exploitation Child Holocausts Children Human Trafficking Investigations ITCCS Press Releases Ritual Abuse

Nicole Kidman’s father and clinical psychologist Antony David Kidman named as Fiona Barnett’s global elite perpetrator.

CIA, Military psychologist Dr. John Gittinger who developed the Personality Assessment System, was named as mind control survivors Fiona Barnett, Claudia Mullen and Christine Nicola’s global elite perpetrators.

At the tender age of three Fiona Barnett was trapped inside Australia’s vast pedophile network where children were sex trafficked, hunted down for sport and murdered. Splintering little ones into multiple personalities was the job of CIA Nazi mind control experts at Australia’s Holsworthy Army Base. The Independent Australia News reported that her dramatic testimony put members in tears when she went before the Australian Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse.

Barnett, Dutch therapist Toos Nijenhuis and Jenny Hill of Garden Grove California all claimed their mind control experiences were overseen by Nazi mind control experts imported into their countries by the CIA after World War II to develop Super Spies. The childhood trauma that shattered them into multiple personalities included being repeatedly raped from an early age. Their abuse seemed to intensify by age six.

“In the late afternoon of Oct. 28 1975 I was taken to my sixth birthday party in the Kiama rainforest,” Barnett said. “The cordial was spiked with drugs. I fell asleep. When I awoke it was dark and I was lying naked face-up spread-eagle on a picnic table with my hands and legs tied. Perpetrators took turns sneaking up on me. A large group of men arrived in pick up trucks. They carried rifles and had a pack of starving Doberman dogs. I was told that the group of naked children huddled nearby were my responsibility. I was to run and hide them. Every child I failed to hide would be killed and fed to the dogs. They painted something on my back and chest, and then released us. I pushed the children up over the first steep hill. It was about the second or third hill that the hunting party reached us. Shots were fired and children began dropping all around me. With all hope lost of my saving the other children, I took off and ran for my life.”

Dutch therapist Toos Nijenhuis testified before five judges of the International Common Law Court of Justice in Brussels about her childhood torture at Barnett’s same Australian Holsworthy Army Base. Her perpetrators were military personnel directed by the CIA. Toos claimed that as a child she was forced to witness child murders that involved global elites who included former Pope Joseph Ratzinger, Dutch Catholic Cardinal Alfrink and Bilderberger founder Prince Bernhard. In this video Nijenhuis explained to International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State Secretary Reverand Kevin Annett, her witness to child sacrifices as late as 2010.

Like Nijenhuis, since 2011 over 64 survivor witnesses have been testifying before the ICLCJ Court of their ritualized abuse by global elites of the Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult. These European royality, prominent government officials, Catholic popes and cardinals, politicians and military personnel throughout the Americas and UK commonwealth countries evidently had well organized and secretive human hunting parties. Privately owned forest groves were said to be used in the US, Canada, France and Holland. It appeared children and teens were obtained by a criminal drug syndicate known as Octopus, then stripped naked, raped, hunted down and killed.

Barnett and Nijenhuis claims of rape and witnessing child sacrifice was much like those of Jenny Hill of Garden Grove California. In this video Hill explained her witness to a child sacrifice overseen by a Nazi CIA operative later identified as Dr. Green. The murder took place on the Satanic holiday of June 21 1965 Summer Solstice.

Survivors of CIA mind control throughout their childhood Claudia Mullen and Christine Nicola testified in the 1995 US Congressional hearings on human radiation experiments in this video. They, too, were tortured by Dr. Green. Military psychologist Dr. John Gittinger, famous for developing the Personality Assessment System, was also named as a perpetrator. Nicola stated that she found papers in Dr. Green’s office that indicated he ran the CIA mind control program.

The Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult could easily hide their crimes. They were well trained by Hitler’s mind control experts from Nazi Germany. Barnett’s Nazi grandfather’s pedophile network included Mullen and Nicola’s perpetrator Dr. John W. Gittinger. In the Independent Australia she stated that as a young child, “Gittinger abused and raped me.”

Barnett also named as her perpetrators two former Australian prime ministers, a Parliament House governor general and a state police commissioner. Another was Nicole Kidman’s father Antony David Kidman, who was a clinical psychologist, biochemist, author and university lecturer. As with child pedophile rings in the Netherlands, Europe, Canada and the US, the Australian abuse network included police officers, psychiatrists, biochemists, psychologists, actors, writers, politicians, university lecturers and medical doctors.

Since 2011 the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State has been prosecuting these child rape and murder cases of global elite members of the Ninth Circle Satanic Cult. The ICLCJ International Court has over 450 Common Law Peace Officers in 13 countries, with 51 local chartered groups operating. Organizing funds were available for common law groups wishing to apply. To contact the ITCCS, ICLCJ Court in Brussels, its local affiliates, or to volunteer, email or call: itccscentral@gmail.com, hiddenfromhistory1@gmail.com, 386-323-5774 (USA) or 250-591-4573 (Canada).

About the Author
    Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, retired, author of “Twenty Two Faces: Inside the Extraordinary Life of Jenny Hill and Her Twenty Two Multiple Personalities” (www.22faces.com) is a retired therapist, Public Speaker, Activist and investigative journalist whose articles on international child exploitation rings have been cited on hundreds of blogs and websites. The ex-Supervisor, Alberta Mental Health and Director Provo Family Counseling Center is the CEO of Child Abuse Recovery and Speakers Bureau (www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com). If you have news tips about child abuse issues please email Judy info@22faces.com. You are invited to sign our petition to Congress for an investigation of the CIA mind control of children by clicking here: http://www.change.org/petitions/us-c...ol-of-children

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Amanda (31st July 2014), Cearna (1st August 2014), Sooz (31st July 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thank you Ria and Sooz. Ria I am very much as dumb as dog*&^% as they say - when it comes to computer land! I don't always get the computer technical stuff right but I can assure you I will get this battle right. Thanks again for uploading the text for the article. Much Peace - Amanda

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Cearna (1st August 2014), Ria (31st July 2014), Sooz (31st July 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Just under two decades ago I was told by the mother of my daughter's friend that Nicole Kidman was a hermaphrodite, this information was imparted by a medic who worked as a team with Nicole's dad to change Nicole's to a more female orientation.
    A decade later another acquaintance was annoyed that her daughter about 20 and not so inclined, was being pursued by Nicole.
    This is all hearsay, though the people en parting the information seemed genuine enough.
    This would make more sense given the information about her farther and Tom Cruz denials etc.
    I don't blame or judge her, just hope she is not passing on her fathers idea of child care.

I wonder how this will effect her work.
    Last edited by Ria, 31st July 2014 at 21:16.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Cearna (1st August 2014), Sooz (19th September 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ria - I too recall many years ago hearing the same hermaphrodite story. I have also been informed that cloning is possible - the person who mentioned it to me, with regard to Nicole Kidman laughed when I suggested that with loads of quality and subtle plastic surgery who could tell the difference between a clone and a plastic surgery patient. My understanding is that cloned humans are sterile and cannot propagate in the natural manner and Nicole Kidman has had at least one baby naturally - or did she? Was it just a stage managed performance for the public with the baby coming from a surrogate. The elite organised paedophile rings actually keep women know as breeders who are kept pregnant to supply the babies for the ritual sacrifices.

I know thi ssubject is repugnant and I find myself quietly reciting - Get thee behind me Satan. Such an horrific subject and one that I have learned is quite real. Even more horrific for the Children who survive the abuse and heart breakingly sad for those who are murdered during the rituals. I call them Nydelig Unger as a coping mechanism - I refuse to let them be nameless or forgotten. It is Norwegian for Beautiful Children.

When I first started the Child Abuse Whistleblower journey there were aspects about Child Abuse of which I was skeptical. The ritual abuse I thought was probably rare and hard to detect let alone prosecute in a courtroom - however - I have learned that the elite practice barbaric and evil ritual abuse in an organised manner right around the planet. I now know. So with that in mind Nicole Kidman as a clone because the original was murdered - who knows. I do know the paedophiles and predators would sacrifice their own Children if their practices dictated they had to - the organised paedophile rings are nothing short of a living horror movie.

Thanks for being interested in this difficult to discuss subject.

Much Peace - Amanda

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Cearna (1st August 2014), KosmicKat (1st August 2014), Ria (31st July 2014), sandancer (31st July 2014), Sooz (19th September 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 Times in 1,218 Posts
    "Get thee behind me Satan" always seemed a bit weird to me... Unless you have eyes in the back of your head, better that he stands before you where you can keep your eye on him.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

Cearna (1st August 2014), john parslow (31st July 2014), Sooz (19th September 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Seikou-Kishi View Post
    "Get thee behind me Satan" always seemed a bit weird to me... Unless you have eyes in the back of your head, better that he stands before you where you can keep your eye on him.
    and would you recoqnise him if you saw him.
    just look at all that you have voted for that run each country.
    look at Isreal and Palastine.
    look at the death count and destruction of the planet.

and you really think he,s gonna stand in front of you!
    not a fooking chance,he,ll want your energy,your love and compassion,your believe of him being a good person,then he will cause havoc upon the world?
    not just it but it,s puppets that we have been brainwashed are doing the best in our interest to do!

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Cearna (1st August 2014), KosmicKat (1st August 2014)