Page 39 of 51 FirstFirst ... 293637383940414249 ... LastLast

Thread: Disturbing Child Abuse

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Thank you Gemma. I am now being targeted within a smear campaign. I refuse to engage in any online fighting as that is undignified and removes the focus on the real issue of Child Abuse. I just wanted to alert people to what is happening - nothing more - nothing less. I do not control people nor do I want to - people can make up their own minds as to what is happening.

The truth always fizzes up to the surface. As a serious and dedicated researcher stated to me recently: Amanda you must be close to the truth and you are now a threat. It was also stated that I am emerging as an expert in the subject area of being a Child Abuse Whistleblower. All I am doing is following through on an opportunity that was presented to me several years ago. When Children are involved - there is no question in my mind that I will continue this journey until I am done.

Please consider watching the movie titled: Spotlight. It is based on actual events and within the endpiece of the movie and before the credits is a list of locations where major abuse scandals have been uncovered. There in the last column is listed Wagga Wagga - that is the location of the Catholic Church Diocese and Catholic Schools Office - and - it is the location where my Child Abuse Whistleblower journey began. I cannot tell you how pleased I am that "someone" is paying attention. Whatever small role I have played - it is for All Children. I am still feeling overwhelmed that Wagga Wagga has been listed on the big screen for the entire world to see. We are winning people - we are winning.

Much Peace - as we continue to work our way through the chaos and pain with dignity and respect - Amanda

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd January 2016), lookbeyond (23rd January 2016), reno (22nd January 2016), sandy (22nd January 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi Amanda, yeah the smear campaign I read and began responding to you with, but then thought nah, not worth it
    They may attract the attention of a few uninformed and inexperienced, but the power position of that audience is zilch compared to the audience of individuals giving due time and contemplative credence to those working tirelessly with the realities of these horrors.

Thanks for the heads up on Spotlight Film - will definitely watch - great cast too, some of my favourites in there that whenever possible I look for in films as I respect and honour their activism ethics demonstrated in their artistic genre.

Please continually remember to take your time-outs when needed to rest and refresh yourself - as you are well aware this is not a problem that will be solved overnight - but many, many "potential" incidents can, and no doubt are, being deflected and prevented with continually informing parents and the public.

With gratitude and respect to you
    Gemma

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemma For This Useful Post:

Amanda (13th April 2016), Aragorn (22nd January 2016), lookbeyond (23rd January 2016), reno (22nd January 2016), sandy (22nd January 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    On second thoughts Amanda I thought I would share the following for if I were in your shoes I know I would be feeling the effects of the smear campaign.

I realize how draining this type of smear targeting can be for you and you would obviously be aware that with an issue of this magnitude, the simple ridiculousness of saying hateful stuff to victims and supporters is a gross misconduct of human ethical behaviour. So the target is more than likely you and those like you in attempts to stall you.

Kudos to you for your resilience. Your strength will waver which is why it is vital that you remember to turn off the world from time to time and take your time out. You know this though, as you've done it before.

And remember, for every voice that actually commends you, there are literally thousands thinking and feeling the same way towards you.

Rest easy
    Gemma

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemma For This Useful Post:

Amanda (13th April 2016), Aragorn (22nd January 2016), lookbeyond (23rd January 2016), reno (22nd January 2016), sandy (22nd January 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thank you Gemma and everyone who is keeping this thread alive. We are all learning and that is the most important component of the Child Abuse Whistleblower journey - learning about the subject and only then can we solve the problem - once and for all.

Much Peace - as we continue to work our way through the chaos and pain with dignity and respect - Amanda

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd January 2016), Gemma (27th January 2016), lookbeyond (23rd January 2016), sandy (25th January 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    For those people who are following my Child Abuse Whistleblower journey - here is a link to the first article to be published online. Thank you everyone for the continuing support.

http://wakeup-world.com/2016/01/25/s...takes-a-stand/

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th January 2016), Gemma (27th January 2016), lookbeyond (29th April 2016), sandy (25th January 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    WTG Amanda..............great article and a testament to what courage and strength it takes to be a Whistle Blower. This is such a sick and evil part of humanity. Thus, the ability to look at it for what it is, never mind actually deal with it and take it on is another testament to your integrity and tenacity...........Blessings always and in all ways....THANK YOU

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Amanda (25th January 2016), Aragorn (25th January 2016), Gemma (27th January 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Amanda that is a much needed, thoroughly defining, expose. Perhaps it could be sent out to local/national journalists/writers with the view to inspiring them to run a story on child abuse issues from the whistleblower/informer perspective; to help keep awareness rolling.

All the best to you, always
    Gemma

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemma For This Useful Post:

Amanda (27th January 2016), Aragorn (27th January 2016), sandy (28th January 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Everyone - this is just the beginning. I cannot state strongly enough that the mention of Wagga Wagga in the endpiece to the movie Spotlight - is nothing short of inspirational. It means someone is watching. No movie would mention such sensitive information unless legal representation made sure that it was solid information.

Legal redress from the Catholic Church is not something that anyone would want to engage in on any level. Even in my Federal Circuit Court of Human Rights Interlocutory Hearing I mentioned in my address to the court that the Catholic Church is the wealthiest organisation on the planet. Thank you everyone for the continuing support - no one makes a journey like this without the support of like minded people.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th January 2016), Elen (28th January 2016), Gemma (13th April 2016), JRS (29th January 2016), lookbeyond (29th April 2016), sandy (28th January 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    People - please read and consider sharing the attached link. Please share the article as a show of direct support for the Ballarat Survivors who are currently in Italy. They are in what is no doubt a difficult and painful situation. I stand with them. I communicated with one of the Ballarat Survivors and gave my word that the article would be published in time to support them while in Italy.

http://wakeup-world.com/2016/03/01/a...er-speaks-out/

Much Peace - as we work our way through the chaos and pain with dignity and respect - Amanda

NB: Spotlight as an academy award winning movie is in the news today - let's make the above article news as well. Take note the location where my Child Abuse Whistleblower journey began - is listed in the close of Spotlight before the credits. The same location is mentioned in the attached article - let's get all the locations known - all over the planet. Thank you for the continuing support.
    Last edited by Amanda, 1st March 2016 at 00:15. Reason: Extra Information

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st March 2016), Gemma (13th April 2016), JRS (1st March 2016), lookbeyond (29th April 2016), sandy (1st March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Cardinal Pell - Child Abuse - Canon Law

(People have requested Part 2 - so sharing it here.)

Child abuse allegations are no doubt overwhelming for all members of the Catholic Church. When people such as the Ballarat Survivors find the strength to fight a public battle - the Catholic Church will react. The reaction, it seems, is to move a senior Catholic Church employee to a new location - even when there is no position available at the time. Cardinal Pell left Australia to fill a position at the Vatican in 2014. The position was created just for him.

Did Cardinal Pell leave Australia to avoid facing the rising tide of Child Abuse reports, levelled directly at the Catholic Church? It begs the question; Did he jump or was he pushed? I would suggest he ran and he ran to a place where he thought he would find sanctuary.

The Vatican may appear to be a sanctuary for Cardinal Pell or is it? The Vatican, as it is often referred to is much more than merely the headquarters of the Catholic Church. It is a Holy See, a Country, a Monarchy and a Business. The reigning Pope, the one who wears the signifying red shoes as the official head of office of the Catholic Church, aka Holy See aka Vatican Country aka Vatican Monarchy aka Vatican Business. The official reigning Pope can make decisions about Child Abuse through a variety of methods.

The official reigning Pope can utilise his position as Head of the Catholic Church by adhering to Canon Law. The official reigning Pope can utilise his position as Holy See of the Catholic Church and construct new Canon Law to address ongoing and unaddressed Child Abuse within the Catholic Church. The official reigning Pope can utilise his position as Head of the Vatican Country to address Child Abuse within the Catholic Church, in the guise of being the Prime Minister/President. The official reigning Pope can utilise his position as King of the Monarchy of the Vatican Country to address ongoing and mismanaged Child Abuse within the Catholic Church. The official reigning Pope can utilise his position as CEO (Chief Executive Officer) of the business organisation known as the Catholic Church, to address ongoing and mismanaged reports of Child Abuse.

In my first hand experience, within the Australian Federal Circuit Court of Human Rights and my matter with the Catholic Church - via an educational setting - all legal documents record the Respondent as; Trustees of the Roman Catholic Church for the Diocese of Wagga Wagga. Those of you who have viewed the 2016 Academy Award winning movie Spotlight will recognise the location Wagga Wagga, as having been listed within the content of the movie.

The Catholic Church refers to itself via its legal representation as 'trustees' which is a direct reference to the church as an entity. During my Interlocutory Hearing the presiding Judge brought to my attention that the matter was about my address to an entity. He asked whether I understood the meaning of the term entity and I responded in the affirmative.

I explained to the court that I fully understood the meaning and context of the word entity within the legal proceedings. I further explained that the entity is connected to people. The questions that beg to be asked here are; Does the Catholic Church act as an entity in all its rituals and business dealings? Or just within legal proceedings? And do they honestly think that the term entity abrogates their responsibility to address all matters connected to Child Abuse?

I also made mention during the Federal Circuit Court of Human Rights Interlocutory Hearing that the Catholic Church is the wealthiest organisation on the planet. As the wealthiest organisation on the planet, this would intimate that the Catholic Church, in whatever capacity the reigning Pope chooses, should have little to no issue with regard to addressing Child Abuse within the church. Employing legal professionals would be no problem for the church. The reference for my Federal Circuit Court of Human Rights Interlocutory Hearing is; Matter No.SYG1089/2013. Transcripts are a matter of public record and can be purchased - for those who are interested in conducting their own research.

Cardinal Pell could have addressed ongoing Child Abuse within the Catholic Church from his position in Australia. He could have communicated with the reigning Pope and they could have addressed Child Abuse in unison with the Survivors, the Police, the Bishops, the CSOs (Catholic Schools Office) and legal professionals - who could have placed each and every Mandatory Report before the courts. It appears that this suggestion was beyond their ethical, spiritual, legal, moral and academic comprehension.

The Court of Public Opinion is the last option and the public are fast learning the truth, thanks to the heroic efforts of the Ballarat Survivors and all other Survivors who come forward. I would like to explore the options available to the Catholic Church, their leader and their employees such as Cardinal Pell. Even though this is a three part series the issue of Child Sexual Abuse and the Catholic Church is very complicated and yet so simple. All the church needs to do - is take action but they appear to show no real interest in addressing Child Sexual Abuse - on any level.

I think the following citations will help people look at the internal workings of the Catholic Church with a critical and lateral approach. It is always important to research the internal workings of any organisation as well as the external, visible workings.

I elect to share a small selection of very telling insights, into the workings of the Catholic Church via a revealing Australian university research project. The research has been documented in a book titled:Our Fathers - What Australian Catholic Priests really think about their lives and their church., 2011, John Jarrat Publishing, Victoria, Australia. Researchers asked the question; Outside the church there is no salvation? The response from the Catholic Priests was overwhelming at 90.41% responding with the option of;Disagree.(Page 171.)

Another (question) posed by the researchers; I find more guidance in personal prayer than in church documents. Priests aged 59 years of age and younger agreed to the tally of 51% and priests aged 60 years and older agreed to the tally of 55%. (Page 175.)

I believe the gulf between the laity (Sensus Fidelium) and priests and their life issues and the heirarchical church is widening at an alarming rate. Victorian Priest 49 years of age.(Page 85.) When asked about the meaning of the term sin, the following was a featured response. Sin is an offence against reason, truth and right conscience, it is a failure in genuine love....(Page 49.)

Child Sexual Abuse is certainly an offence against reason, truth and right conscience and it certainly qualifies as a failure in genuine love. Offence is the key word in the above response as Child Sexual Abuse is a Criminal Offence. Why are Priests continually failing to attend to the sin of Child Sexual Abuse? Why are they continually failing to address Child Sexual Abuse and failing to bring the matters to the courts?

To clarify the legal definition of Child Abuse - The assault or ill-treatment of a Child. Criminal Law - Directing towards a Child an act of assault, ill-treatment or exposure to psychological harm. (Butterworths Concise Legal Dictionary, Second Edition, page 70.)

The Code of Canon Law can appear to be a lengthy and complicated maze of information. I located two examples amid much research, that I will share here;

Title V. Delicts Against Special Obligations (Cann. 1392 - 1396) Can. 1395. Part 2. A cleric who in another way has committed an offense against the sixth commandment of the Decalogue, if the delict was committed by force or threats or publicly or with a minor below the age of sixteen years, is to be punished with just penalties, not excluding dismissal from the clerical state if the case so warrants.

Title VI. Delicts Against Human Life and Freedom (Cann. 1397 - 1398) Can.1397. A person who commits homicide or who kidnaps, detains, mutilates or gravely wounds a person by force or fraud is to be punished with the privations and prohibitions mentioned in = can.1336 according to the gravity of the delict. Homicide against the persons mentioned in = can. 1370, however, is to be punished by the penalties established there. (Reference - http://vatican.va/archive)

The key word above is 'or' and if kidnapping, detaining, mutilating and gravely wounding do not qualify as signifiers of Child Abuse - then what does?

Canon Law is clearly available to all employees of the Catholic Church - as a legal application to be applied to those who commit the criminal and spiritual offence of Child Sexual Abuse, as well as those who report the offences as a voice for the Child. Why is Canon Law not being utilised?

The study of psychology offers some descriptors that Cardinal Pell and other educated Catholic Church employees could ponder - in an attempt to address Child Abuse. I will share a selection of definitions from the Concise Dictionary of Psychology by David Statt, Routledge Publishers London.

Abnormal psychology - The field of psychology that investigates and deals with behaviour regarded as abnormal. (Page 1.)The questions that needs to be asked are these; Does society need a lengthy study to ascertain whether Child Sexual Abuse is abnormal? Can it be stated here that Child Sexual Abuse is considered to be abnormal by the greater section of global society?

Recidivism - Mainly used to describe recurrent criminal behaviour but also used of repeated psychological disturbance. (Page 110.) it would appear that within the ranks of Catholic Church employees, there is a considerable amount of recognisable recidivism.

Perseveration - The tendency for an activity to recur, even when there is no apparent stimulus and the activity has no obvious usefulness. (Page 97.) Surely those employed by the Catholic Church, such as Cardinal Pell, are educated enough to know the psychological definition of perseveration can be applied to the issue of Child Sexual Abuse.

Perceptual defence - Defending oneself or one's ego from the awareness of unpleasant perceptions by misperceiving them as being pleasant or inoffensive or by not perceiving anything at all. (Page 96.) Is this an explanation for the lack of professional action to address the ongoing issue of Child Sexual Abuse allegations levelled at the Catholic Church?

An excerpt from correspondence endorsed with the signature of Cardinal Pell and addressed to myself as a response to earlier communications. I have seen your earlier correspondence and discussed it with the Chancellor of the Archdiocese, Monsignor John Usher, who has written to you to advise that your correspondence has been referred to the Professional Standards Office.... (Hard copy letter dated 9th September, 2011.)

The excerpt is an example of how Child Abuse reports are passed from office to office. I was not informed that the Mandatory Report would be passed from office to office. I have stated many times that the Professional Standards Office is managed by a person who has either not been trained with regard to Mandatory Report legislation or does not care to self educate. As clearly evinced within an electronic mail addressed to me; over the matters you have raised and the persons you have adversely named in the absence of direct complaints from victims.... (Email dated 14th October, 2011.)

Mandatory Reporting legislation is very clear.It defines the legal obligation of a Mandatory Reporter, to report any information that is relevant to Child Abuse.There is no mention of needing to only report disclosures that emanate directly from a victim. The abuse may be disclosed via another adult, a best friend, a classmate or may be witnessed et cetera. The manager of the Catholic Church Professional Standards Office, Michael Salmon, has clearly not been trained by his employers. His abject lack of knowledge with regard to Mandatory Report legislation beggars belief.

My Child Abuse Whistleblower journey commenced in 2011. It is a complicated journey and added to the complexity is the fact, it has not unfolded in a chronologic order. Often I have engaged in communications with more than one professional agency at the same time. What I share within this article, has been done so, in an effort to see how many options are available to any given number of Catholic Church employees - with which to address Child Sexual Abuse.

The most senior work colleague of Cardinal Pell created a position for him within the Holy See/Vatican Country/Monarchy/Business, which essentially appears to be a direct action to avoid addressing Crimes Against Children. The very same Children who attend religious rituals of the Catholic Church, as well as receiving an education within settings, managed by the very work colleagues of the leader of the Holy See/Vatican/Country/Monarchy/Business.

It clearly appears that the Catholic Church, from all its aspects does not address Child Abuse within its own educational settings. More questions than answers emerge when examining the (in)actions of Cardinal Pell, the official reigning Pope and Catholic Church professionals who are employed by the church.

Why move Cardinal Pell? Why create a position for Cardinal Pell? Why pass Mandatory Reports from office to office? Why ignore the contents of the Mandatory Reports? Why terminate the employment of those Catholic Church employees who report Child Abuse? Why continue to leave the issues of Child Abuse within Catholic Church settings unaddressed?

Child Abuse will not heal itself. Child Abuse does not just go away. Child Abuse needs to be addressed - unless of course Cardinal Pell is not interested. Unless of course the Catholic Church is not a church that places the safety and welfare of the Children in their care - as a priority. Perhaps the Catholic Church has a priority for power and money and the adoration of millions - but - for what purpose? Could it be the Catholic Church has lost its way? Could it be that Cardinal Pell left Australia because he was scared - scared that every Child Abuse victim was coming forward?

When survivors such as those from Ballarat - have the courage to come forward in a public stance for justice - the actions of Cardinal Pell would appear to be those of a coward. Who walks away from an abused Child? It would appear that Cardinal Pell does and he then remains within the confines of the Vatican, where his superior becomes complicit with regard to leaving Child Abuse within the Catholic Church, unaddressed. Every report of Child Abuse from within the Catholic Church should be investigated and placed before an appropriate court.

The Court of Public Opinion will no doubt become stronger and larger and more and more vocal. When the courts are not given the opportunity to make findings on each and every report of Child Abuse - then they become redundant. When Cardinal Pell and his church fail to address each and every report of Child Abuse - they cease to be a church based on divine love. The Vatican ceases to be a country where Children and their safety and wellbeing are a priority. The Vatican ceases to be a Monarchy that protects the Children connected to it via their church and educational settings. The Vatican ceases to be a business that places the safety and wellbeing of the Children connected to its church and becomes a business that accepts financial donations from members who support Crimes Against Children - along with their CEO and business associates such as Cardinal Pell. As mentioned earlier with regard to the Catholic Church as an entity:If the Catholic Church is an entity - is it a benevolent entity or a malevolent entity?

I have a Lawful Right to voice my opinion about the Catholic Church and its abhorrent attitude to Crimes Against Children. I have a Lawful Right to voice my opinion about the Catholic Church and its neglect in addressing Child Abuse. I have made Mandatory Reports that include the Catholic Church and I know the truth. I have document evidence that supports my opinions and comments. I have travelled the hard road and I am glad to now be in a position that permits me to speak the truth - with information and evidence to support what I claim. I guard the information and evidence carefully as one of my intentions is to place the documents before a court, sometime in the future.

I stand with the Ballarat Survivors and all other Survivors. I remain strong and committed as a sign of respect for all the victims who did not survive. Until every Child is protected - until every Child has the Voice of an adult to support them - we have no future. Until we protect All Children - we fail to have a future.

The Catholic Church, the Pope, Cardinal Pell and every employee can be part of the solution but it appears that some, perhaps even many are still very much a part of the problem. I often ask myself; What is causing Child Sexual Abuse?

Cessante Causa Cessat Effectus = When the Cause Ceases the Effect Ceases.

NB: I have just added text that was omitted in error. My apologies to those who have already read the article. Thank you for the ongoing support.
    Last edited by Amanda, 13th April 2016 at 08:08. Reason: Adding text that was accidentally omitted.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th April 2016), Cearna (16th May 2016), Elen (13th April 2016), Gemma (13th April 2016), lookbeyond (29th April 2016), sandy (13th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Thank you for your LOVE of all Children Amanda and thus your Warrior Spirit to take on the system of corruption.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Amanda (13th April 2016), Aragorn (13th April 2016), Elen (13th April 2016), Gemma (13th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Child Abuse Whistleblowers Community page via facebook
    Progress Summary

Child Abuse Whistleblowers Community page - a brief summary of all that has been achieved since the page was created.

1. Locals came forward to confirm many aspects of what is contained in two Mandatory Reports made in 2011. Those who came forward did not indicate that they would become public nor did they indicate they would make a Mandatory Report to any appropriate professional agency. Why would anyone want their lives destroyed like mine? I understand their stance and as there is no Child Abuse Whistleblower legislation - any confidential information and/or evidence that is shared with me - remains confidential.

2. A particular school had an assembly where the message was to stay away from the Child Abuse Whistleblowers Community page. Parents spoke with me and it seems that not all the Children/Students knew about the Child Abuse Whistleblowers Community page but after the assembly - they all knew. The assembly only served to provide the page with a much wider audience. Victims and witnesses came forward to me and I hold their confidence until they advise me otherwise.

3. Many reports have been shared with me and they indicate that the Child Abuse Whistleblowers Community page has served to open up face to face communications in the town where I live, as well as the immediate region and beyond. I have been informed that in the past other locals have tried to have Child Abuse issues addressed, with no result and the destruction of their lives - that destruction appears to now be a well and truly recognised pattern - also logged as a public record via the Australian Federal Circuit Court of Human Rights.

4. Connected to a particular school was a public meeting arranged via a well known religion. The meeting was convened as a direct result of the Child Abuse Whistleblowers Community page. The meeting was advertised in the local newspaper which implied all residents were welcome. I was met on the steps of the venue and a solitary local citizen attempted to block my entrance. The attempt to block my entrance was unsuccessful. The person who attempted to block my entrance uttered among several comments, the words; It's the way you went about it. I imagine victims and witnesses could say the same about paedophiles and predators; It's the way they go about it. I was not deterred on that night and I am still not deterred.

5. I was reported to a professional agency for possible, professional misconduct. It took the professional agency quite some time to complete their investigation but I was cleared of any wrongdoing. I will add that my professional registration is secure and in place until 2019.

6. A local victim came forward and as a result a Catholic Priest has been charged and held on remand. Those of you who are unfamiliar with the term 'remand' it means the priest was charged and bail refused. The priest went straight to jail, to be held until the hearing.I don't know whether the Child Abuse Whistleblowers Community page had anything to do with the victim coming forward but even if not, it is very pleasing to see a local victim find the courage to come forward. It is certainly a win for the victim.

7. With regard to item number six - it was brought to my attention by multiple locals that the arrest and detainment of the local priest was on the front page of every local and regional newspaper - but - not the newspaper of the town where the creator of the Child Abuse Whistleblower Community page resides. All the local and regional newspapers featured the priest on the front page, all but one, where the article was buried within the publication and reduced to a few words, with no discernible headline.

8. A report to local Social Services was made via public support. The issue was addressed but no further information has been forthcoming.

9. Locally an educational assistant has been stood down/removed from paid employment. A number of local citizens have relayed to me some details. If it was supposed to be managed in a private and confidential manner - then that has not been achieved. I had no idea of the incident until locals relayed information to me.

10. A victim in Tasmania successfully fought via professional agencies and won the battle. The paedophile no longer has any registration to enable work with Children/Students. The victim shared document evidence, screen shots of correspondence et cetera and only gave permission to mention the location of Tasmania.

11. A parent and Children have boarded a plane - legally - and returned to the country of the parents birth. This was achieved via a lengthy battle within the current legislative system.The parent has indicated that in the future they will come forward in a public manner, in an effort to help others. The battle was fought primarily via the Family Court and eventually the parent with partial custody could not defend themselves in court. This situation appears to be of an elite level due to the organised and co-ordinated harassment - that eventually could not be defended in court.

The parent asked that some information be shared via the Child Abuse Whistleblowers Community page. The parent collected their own evidence and wants the public to know never to give originals of evidence to Police. The parent stated to keep copies of everything and have witnesses wherever possible. Record everything even if the other party protests - you have rights.

Further information from the parent, is to know that in order to survive a lengthy battle involving Child Abuse - do not be isolated. Keep company with others but do not feel you have to tell everyone about what you are enduring while engaged in the battle. When stressed, do not forget about the camera in your mobile phone - use it.

11. There are more options being pursued via Child Abuse information and evidence. Information has been shared with me via an education professional and will be acted upon in the near future. Must continue to travel with caution - particularly in light of the fact there is still no Child Abuse Whistleblower legislation. New legislation has been proposed here in Australia and is currently moving through the relevant agencies - it needs to be studied as it could have a negative impact on being able to make a Mandatory Report.

Thank you everyone for the ongoing support - the visible and the not so visible - you are ensuring that this heartbreaking battle is being won. Everyday positive progress is being made.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th April 2016), Dreamtimer (29th April 2016), Gemma (29th April 2016), JRS (29th April 2016), lookbeyond (29th April 2016), sandy (29th April 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Hang in there Missy....this crap is global as you know and HAS to GO!
    There have been a handful here in u.s. that have tried to bring to light this awful stuff then they are never heard from again. Swept under the rug so to speak and as you probably know. Others are coming forward in countries of far but of course the msm does not allow this topic to surface and one has to dig for any info.
    Perhaps one day soon the masses WILL see through the muck of indoctrination/control and realize they'd been had.
    We can all hope n pray as this IS a damned shame. On another note/thought: IF our nation's lawmakers (who r probably involved in this travesty) would concentrate on this sort of crime instead of "monitoring" and busting people who consume weed and keeping them from what jobs may be around, this place would be alot better off!

http://wakeup-world.com/2016/01/25/s...takes-a-stand/
    Last edited by Windancer, 1st May 2016 at 13:06.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Windancer For This Useful Post:

Amanda (1st May 2016), Aragorn (1st May 2016), Cearna (16th May 2016), Dreamtimer (16th May 2016), Gemma (25th May 2016), sandy (2nd May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Please consider supporting the newly formed Australian Antipaedophile party - I was approached to lead the party but due to my poor physical health, I had to, after much deep thought, sadly decline the opportunity. I can assure the public that the founders of the party are passionate and dedicated in their aims. I will still be associated with the party - they have my support. The article attached to this post is an exciting development. I know that the founder - as a Mandatory Reporter has suffered the same issues I have had as a Mandatory Reporter. Change is long overdue - Crimes Against Children need to address the needs of the Child. I know of one situation where - doctors medical reports identified injuries as caused by sexual abuse - and - still the abused Child was awarded custody by the court - to the one who had caused the documented abuse. People - I hold the confidence of many people and there are distinct patterns emerging, with regard to how matters of Child Abuse, particularly sexual abuse, are being managed by professional agencies and I am not pleased with the patterns I am recognising. Australians who read through and follow this thread - please consider supporting the newly formed Australian Antipaedophile Party.

Much Peace - Amanda

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/australian...0160513-goukr9

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th May 2016), Cearna (16th May 2016), Dreamtimer (16th May 2016), Gemma (25th May 2016), JRS (17th May 2016), reno (16th May 2016), sandy (16th May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    Amanda, will this party be on the Senate line in the next election, or was it started too late for this one, Is it just a Senate ticket, or is this more advanced than that and taking on where you can in different electorates?

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th May 2016), Gemma (25th May 2016)