Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast

Thread: Disturbing Child Abuse

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Ria View Post
    The trouble I'm finding by some is a lack of real research and a cowerdly attitude.
    This is so very serious and not something I would like tobe doing with my time.
    The law is not working for decent people.
    In fact the law has been ingnoring these children, in so far as there reports are not taken seriously, we can only assum that corruption from the top to the bottom is at play here. Given all the information about the politions and all priministers what can we expect it is a cesspit of filth.
    i feel there is a hierarchy within the paedophilia and satanic rituals circuits.
    it is no coincidence that many celebrities have been arrested over the last couple of years and it is still ongoing.
    are they being thrown to the wolves?to divert investigation within the higher groups?
    as soon as we start suspecting those in power that are suppose to represent us it is either covered up or can go cold.
    the police will do a thorough job in any "normal case"....
    but as soon as it comes to those who are high profile....things do tend to go tits up....

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Altaira (12th February 2015), Breeze (13th February 2015), KosmicKat (13th February 2015), lookbeyond (12th February 2015), Ria (12th February 2015), sandy (12th February 2015), Sooz (13th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by ronin View Post
    i feel there is a hierarchy within the paedophilia and satanic rituals circuits.
    it is no coincidence that many celebrities have been arrested over the last couple of years and it is still ongoing.
    are they being thrown to the wolves?to divert investigation within the higher groups?
    as soon as we start suspecting those in power that are suppose to represent us it is either covered up or can go cold.
    the police will do a thorough job in any "normal case"....
    but as soon as it comes to those who are high profile....things do tend to go tits up....
    Of course there is a hierarchy.

They are throwing the dead & the irrelevant under the bus as "peedos" to hide the truth.

The real truth behind this is satanic rituals & sex magic to gain power, but of course to gain such power the soul must be handed over .....this has always been the case....and something replaces the soul, something not human.

These "things" are now in all the seats of power & influence.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

Altaira (12th February 2015), Breeze (13th February 2015), Ria (12th February 2015), ronin (12th February 2015), sandy (12th February 2015), Sooz (13th February 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Spiral View Post
    Of course there is a hierarchy.

They are throwing the dead & the irrelevant under the bus as "peedos" to hide the truth.

The real truth behind this is satanic rituals & sex magic to gain power, but of course to gain such power the soul must be handed over .....this has always been the case....and something replaces the soul, something not human.

These "things" are now in all the seats of power & influence.
    so how far do we to dig?
    it is not the puppets you want but the source!
    we need to know what we are dealing with!
    it seems a pandemic of turning souls to the darkside!
    the ultimate gain of power,control and money would be child abuse.
    next the satanic cults would seem to make them rulers.

where would one start?

is it a epidemic as it seems,mentally ill people or a force overtaking a person?

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Altaira (12th February 2015), Breeze (13th February 2015), Ria (12th February 2015), sandy (12th February 2015), Spiral (12th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by ronin View Post
    so how far do we to dig?
    it is not the puppets you want but the source!
    we need to know what we are dealing with!
    it seems a pandemic of turning souls to the darkside!
    the ultimate gain of power,control and money would be child abuse.
    next the satanic cults would seem to make them rulers.

where would one start?

is it a epidemic as it seems,mentally ill people or a force overtaking a person?
    There is a force at play, but as to who is a perverted or deluded human & to to who is a "thing" there is a split off point, a very clearly defined one.

There is "a pandemic" going on, but its always the darkest before the dawn, as Mark is fond of saying "hold the light"

They are "rulers" but not in a sense that counts if you don't believe in their power, look to yourself (sovereign & HS ) & that which is higher than they.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

Altaira (12th February 2015), Breeze (13th February 2015), Ria (12th February 2015), ronin (12th February 2015), sandy (12th February 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Spiral View Post
    There is a force at play, but as to who is a perverted or deluded human & to to who is a "thing" there is a split off point, a very clearly defined one.

There is "a pandemic" going on, but its always the darkest before the dawn, as Mark is fond of saying "hold the light"

They are "rulers" but not in a sense that counts if you don't believe in their power, look to yourself (sovereign & HS ) & that which is higher than they.
    we can look at our self ,be sovereign as much as we can be.ask for help in intuition to develop oneself.
    but what we are seeing is not about us.
    we are not learning about all this stuff for nothing!
    the children are not speaking out for nothing,they are trying to tell us what is really going on!

i really do not want to go too deep with my thoughts here!because they are fooked up but make some kind of sense.

so lets say the alleged allegations are true,what can we do about it?
    report it?have they not got every angle covered?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Altaira (12th February 2015), Breeze (13th February 2015), Ria (12th February 2015), sandy (12th February 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Modwiz got it right TV programming will soon divert a person back into submission.
    forgetting what they have just learned and to reprogramme them.
    hey that **** is awful,what time is caronation st on?
    not only tv but the internet forum,s.
    are we seeking our next next ego fix in what we learn or have to offer?
    but do we really understand what is going on?
    Last edited by ronin, 12th February 2015 at 22:57.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Altaira (12th February 2015), Breeze (13th February 2015), KosmicKat (13th February 2015), sandy (12th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    For those of us who are deeply affronted by child abuse the nudge is purposeful IMHO.............this deprived behaviour needs outing in every area of our lives and I plan on speaking out about it each time opportunity arises.

I will not be quiet, or subdued by a Hoax/false flag should this be the case as that is just what those in power want to happen. I do not have TV so will not be lulled into submission either.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Altaira (13th February 2015), Breeze (13th February 2015), ronin (12th February 2015), Sooz (13th February 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by sandy View Post
    For those of us who are deeply affronted by child abuse the nudge is purposeful IMHO.............this deprived behaviour needs outing in every area of our lives and I plan on speaking out about it each time opportunity arises.

I will not be quiet, or subdued by a Hoax/false flag should this be the case as that is just what those in power want to happen. I do not have TV so will not be lulled into submission either.
    i understand the nudge and i do not want to go there!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Altaira (13th February 2015), sandy (14th February 2015), Sooz (13th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    UKcolumn.org Coverage (UK Pedophile Ring)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL_...3D&mode=NORMAL

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Altaira (13th February 2015), Breeze (13th February 2015), ronin (13th February 2015), sandy (14th February 2015), Sooz (13th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,484 Times in 364 Posts
    I have spent most of my entire week researching this case…………….. This story is hauntingly so much bigger than on quick glance. Due to its legal sensitivity I have refrained from adding further detailed links, or documents, or backstory to this case, or present gaggings – that in truth frustrates me deeply on a soul level, as this is how injustice and such heinous crimes are allowed to continue under the surface away from public awareness.

For those who diligently research on the internet about this particular case, following links upon web sites and also links inserted in other people’s comments (most important, follow the clues), will find leaked documents etc revealing the enormity of this case. There is a chronological backstory that reveals much more than what is revealed on the videos. This story is haunting and heartbreaking.

Imo, this is not a hoax, smoke screen or red flag – if one still thinks it is, please do some more research and educate yourself of what is really happening, the stacking evidence speaks for itself, as well as highlights the gagging and silence going on behind the scenes to quickly bury this case out of sight.

Please be mindful not to get caught up in another’s opinion who has just done a quick flick ˝ hour research in the comfort of their armchair and hastily concluded without looking thoroughly into the facts and details – such actions doesn’t serve truth, nor the victims, yet perpetuates cognitive dissonance. Please thoroughly research this for yourself, being spoon fed by strangers with half truths and readily accepting such is partly why humanity is in this mess.

This past week in my own research I have opened my eyes to a cesspit of crimes upon children and depressingly it appears those who whistleblow about sexual crimes being done on children are likely to be the ones punished and children removed – judging by similar prior cases.

And such cases will continue to be buried if the public awareness and grassroots keeps believing officialdom will sort it out………………….

I soul-fully weep…………………… and all I can say to such acts “NOT IN MY NAME!”

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

Altaira (13th February 2015), Highland1 (13th February 2015), KINGSTON FRIZZ (13th February 2015), Ria (13th February 2015), ronin (13th February 2015), sandy (14th February 2015), Sooz (13th February 2015), Spiral of Light (14th February 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    I get you Breeze.

It tears me apart on a soul level, yet I know I have to keep it together in order to fight it.

That's what keeps me going here and behind the scenes.

While sometimes I feel weak, I am strong as an OX. I have a very strong constitution.,

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Breeze (13th February 2015), Ria (13th February 2015), ronin (13th February 2015), sandy (14th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    O.K. This has now broke AT LAST in the MSM in the local Hamstead newspaper on the front page:

http://edition.pagesuite-professiona...3-3c4564261b41

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KINGSTON FRIZZ For This Useful Post:

Breeze (13th February 2015), Ria (13th February 2015), ronin (13th February 2015), sandy (14th February 2015), Sooz (14th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,484 Times in 364 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sooz View Post
    I get you Breeze.

It tears me apart on a soul level, yet I know I have to keep it together in order to fight it.

That's what keeps me going here and behind the scenes.

While sometimes I feel weak, I am strong as an OX. I have a very strong constitution.,
    Hi Sooz, Yes we are on the same page here.

As I see it, humanity is living in very tough times as more comes to light to what has been hidden in our world and society. Every one of us requires healing in one way or another through this transitional process.

I also see just how vital it is to stay within our soul space, observing with clear eyes, maintaining our inner guidance and strength as the tidal wave of hidden truths rises to the surface – this is all part of the awakening.

And it is okay to get angry, there is nothing wrong in getting angry; actually there is something wrong with us if we don’t get angry. The emotion of anger when used constructively and mindfully is an important ‘gear’ for momentum and application to create change for the betterment of All.

As this truth passage of initiations unfold, IF each one of us soul-fully with our inner guidance do what we can in whatever pressing subject that we gravitate towards, injecting conscious intent for truth to prevail upon this planet’s shores, then each of us will be doing our small part contributing to this conscious awakening that is happening to Humanity.

We are the ground force!

Change starts from the ground upwards.

Change starts in our present moment and how we choice/decide what to do in that gifted present moment.

A soulful thank you to Everyone who has the strength, wisdom and insight and loving compassion for children, and followed this particular case or cases like this. It speaks volumes about who you are.

And thank you to Malc and Mods for allowing such posts to be posted so such information can be heard.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

Ria (13th February 2015), ronin (13th February 2015), sandy (14th February 2015), Sooz (14th February 2015), Spiral of Light (14th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Has thetap blog removed all their links about this?

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KINGSTON FRIZZ For This Useful Post:

Ria (13th February 2015), ronin (13th February 2015), sandy (14th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by KINGSTON FRIZZ View Post
    O.K. This has now broke AT LAST in the MSM in the local Hamstead newspaper on the front page:

http://edition.pagesuite-professiona...3-3c4564261b41
    Unfortunately this newspaper is not one of our finest and dose not come anywhere close to the real story.
    Your left thinking the paper is gagged as well.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Breeze (13th February 2015), ronin (13th February 2015), sandy (14th February 2015)