Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

Thread: Disturbing Child Abuse

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts
    Watch this space

A specially commissioned government
    How many of the popes,royals have so call been charged and nothings been done.I do hope there can be justice on this matter

cheers
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Breeze (11th February 2015), Calabash (10th February 2015), Cearna (13th February 2015), sandy (11th February 2015), Sooz (12th February 2015), Tribe (10th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    The judge Mrs Justice Anne Pauffley in the High Court who was involved with the Hollie Greig case seems tobe be involved with this case.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Altaira (12th February 2015), Breeze (11th February 2015), Cearna (13th February 2015), Sooz (12th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,484 Times in 364 Posts
    The photos speak volumes................ Who is watching out for the Children?

http://researchingreform.net/

House of Commons Empties IN UNDER A MINUTE As Home Secretary Makes Statement On Child Abuse Inquiry
    05 Thursday Feb 2015
    Posted by Natasha in child abuse inquiry

It’s a depressing state of affairs when a fully packed chamber, filled with ministers during Prime Minister’s Question Time, suddenly empties when the topic of child welfare arises.

And yet that’s exactly what happened when Theresa May gave her update on the nation’s child abuse inquiry, yesterday. It was not an insignificant moment or a routine formality, either. The Home Secretary was making a much-anticipated, ground breaking announcement relating to the inquiry which saw her reveal for the first time, the new status the inquiry would hold and, for the last time, a final Chair to lead that inquiry.

Worse still, a large number of female ministers chose to make a hasty exit before Miss May gave her address, giving the distinct impression that they too were occupied with far more pressing matters than child sexual abuse. In a world where women have for the most part had to champion the protection and promotion of child welfare, it was an inexcusable display of indifference.

That indifference though was clearly not present during the first part of the session, where the House which was unusually packed to the rafters sparred over election fodder, from party sponsors to pledges. But once those matters which did not impact directly on their livelihoods came to an end, it seemed our politicians’ interest in the nation’s welfare did too.

Here is a screen shot of MPs discussing election matters on Wednesday:

Name:  Parliament full.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  27.4 KB

We have left the timer details under the picture, for anyone wishing to verify that this was the segment of the debate relating to election matters.
    And here is a screen shot showing MPs taking part in the debate on the nation’s child abuse inquiry:

Name:  Parliament empty.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  75.2 KB
    It takes MPs less than a minute to leave the chamber virtually empty before May makes her statement (You can see this happening at 12:36:00 of the video). Visibly absent are Prime Minister David Cameron and other senior politicians, whom you can see getting up and leaving by the Speaker’s exit.

On another note, as Theresa May promised yesterday, The House of Commons library has now published a briefing paper offering general background information on the Inquiry, which you can access here. http://www.parliament.uk/briefing-pa...d-sexual-abuse

*We watched Prime Minister’s Questions ourselves, and can confirm that these images are an accurate representation of the proceedings.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

Altaira (12th February 2015), Cearna (13th February 2015), Ria (11th February 2015), sandy (12th February 2015), Sooz (12th February 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    I should have known it would be like this of course, but find these pictures as appalling as the story.

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Altaira (12th February 2015), Breeze (11th February 2015), Cearna (13th February 2015), Ria (11th February 2015), sandy (12th February 2015), Sooz (12th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    LINKS ARE ALREADY BEING REMOVED: PLEASE COPY AND PASTE FOR RECORD WHAT YOU CAN.

I do not know where to begin with this update on the Hampstead/Finchley ‘alleged’ Cult Group. Imho, it is sadly just the tip of a large iceberg of what our world is dealing with as more truths come to light about the hidden underworld of sexual abuse acts on innocent children.

As my above post points out, paedophilia is not on many UK MP’s thoughts or concerns; so for me hoping our justice system or the world’s justice systems will blow the lid on the true extent of what is happening to our beloved children……….. well, I’d probably have more luck wishing on a fairy. As things stand at present, the only option as I see is grass roots awareness. I am warmed to see many in the alternative community are now investigating, researching and publishing this story, refusing it be another of many cases buried with victims gagged voiceless.

I do understand such stories are hard to stomach or to make sense of, such has bemused me for years. A place to start in what might be occurring in so many of these worldwide group/cult cases please google “Transyuggothyian Magic” http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread449778/pg1

Much of my research on this case can only be found on blogs, ‘friends’ of the victims who are not allowed their voice. This means after the main article one also has to also scroll down and read the commentaries to keep up with updates etc. I have linked what I can but with many comments etc lack independent links per quote/comment. So for that reason, I have briefly outlined some pointers in my own words to summarise just ‘a small part’ of what I have read, as most is, well…………….

I have removed sensitive names as per TheOneTruth’s request respecting forum rules.

• Mum and dad never married nor lived together
    • The judge dealing with this case is the same judge that was involved in the Hollie Grieg case [say no more………..]
    • Mother (also a victim of violent abuse) summoned into court yesterday: at present unlikely to get her kids back.
    • In below links more of this horrendous story unravels with details etc.
    • Mother explains in chronological order the changes in temperament in her children over the years unaware these were psychological signs of trauma and sexual abuse.
    • The infamous Tavistock Centre was briefly involved.
    • More local schools possibly involved. 4 secret rooms under church where sexual abuse took place.
    • Children said the sexual abuse was video recorded, including baby sacrifices, then forced to watch it - afterwards papa uploads onto internet. [I surmise this would be the ‘underworld internet’. Media recently reported that the public only have access to approx 5% of what is on the internet.]
    • These videos came out ‘inadvertently’ – see below explanation.
    • This whole story will be clearer after reading below 3rd party links – that last link is the most important.

Sabine K McNeill9 February 2015 at 01:22
    Just note that mum and dad have never been married and never even lived together!

The other important point is that these videos came out 'inadvertently', due to an email I sent to the Home Secretary T****** M** MP. She is not only responsible for the Police, but also the National Inquiry into Sexual Abuse. I blog about that on www.nationalinquiry.wordpress.com

I wanted the Home Secretary to know that I added her to the list of recipients / decision makers when someone signs the petition I had published - under my name - for the Association of McK***** Friends was 'corporately gagged'.

Please sign the petition https://www.change.org/p/the-rt-hon-...russian-family

‘Apparently’ the mother recently wrote:

"I believe that most of the information my children have revealed is true.

"There is no way a child could create a story like that, with so many intricate details…

"It is out of the question that Mr C****** or me would coach the children to say things like that.
    "Neither of us would ever put the children through this for whatever reason, and create such unbelievable situation for ourselves.

"Even supposedly we coached them to say this, the children of that age could not possibly repeat the same story all over again to the different adults in different circumstances without hesitation or changing the details.

"Although we know that they have retracted their statements, the children still, even now keep coming back to the same story and the details, while in the foster care to the degree that it became unbearable for their caretaker Carol to look after them. She no longer wants to do this."

This next link describes in detail this ‘alleged’ cult group. I would suggest you scroll down halfway to first read the Mother’s chronological account that led to the secret nightmare her children were terrified to ever speak about.
    Last edited by Breeze, 11th February 2015 at 23:55. Reason: typo

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

Altaira (12th February 2015), Cearna (13th February 2015), Ria (11th February 2015), Sooz (12th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Last edited by Ria, 11th February 2015 at 22:18.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Altaira (12th February 2015), Breeze (11th February 2015), Cearna (13th February 2015), sandy (12th February 2015), Sooz (12th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Thank you for staying on top of this ugly, ugly, ugly, horrific, debasing reality of this sickness that is so vile. Your compassion is honoured by me and your strength to face this stench in our society and keep reporting on it is valued. May the light that is shining on this evil darkness prevail until it burns this sickness out of the closet world wide and the day comes when it will no longer be tolerated by humanity.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Altaira (12th February 2015), Breeze (12th February 2015), Cearna (13th February 2015), KosmicKat (12th February 2015), Ria (12th February 2015), Sooz (12th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I think everyone should take a step back and read this or at the very least consider it. Some wont like it but it does make some important points.

Hampstead Abuse Allegations And Online Vigilantism: The Post Savile World

The sharing of a series of videos involving allegations of extreme sexual abuse of at least 2 children, has prompted a form of online vigilantism, the ramifications of which has yet to be fully understood.

The clips of a poor innocent boy and girl being encouraged to discuss so called “satanic ritual abuse” sessions that allegedly took place in Hampstead, London, are currently being paraded around blogs, forums, and social media accounts, by a wave of self-styled justice and truth seekers.

Are the “security services involved?” asks the Aanirfan Blog, which proceeds to list the allegations, before linking them to a string of historical cases that for the most part were shown to be baseless.

Absurd Allegations

Abuse is alleged to have taken place at locations as absurd as an “American fast-food restaurant,” which the children named as “McDonalds,” with UK chain “Pizza Express,” and “all the cafés” lumped in as well. That’s without mentioning “all the shopkeepers,” being involved.

The boss of the “fast food restaurant” allowed child sacrifices to take place in a “secret room”. Here “Babies were prepared and cooked.”

A school where the children attended is said to be a hub of activity. At the nearby church they were allegedly forced to partake in the murder of babies by their teachers and estranged father. They were abused, made to drink the blood of the dead, and danced on decomposed baby skulls.

The videos although shared recently, were taken some time ago and the children have since been taken off the mother, who helped record them with her male partner, who has since believed to have gone walkabouts.

A Change.org petition that seems to have taken the allegations at face value, calls for the children to be returned to the mother and their Russian family.

The Tap Blog agrees, and asserts that “anybody who watches these privately taken videos is convinced,” that a powerful paedophile ring is at work … I’m not!

Misguided Vigilantism

What I am convinced of is that in a post Jimmy Savile world – where justified distrust of state institutions reigns supreme – a void has opened up in to which vigilantism has filled.

Savile was a monster, as are the gambit of celebrities and other high profile people convicted of abuse in the past couple of years. The state and society as a whole, have a lot to answer for – how did they allow this to happen? It’s only natural that the average everyday citizen has less faith in the authorities than they’ve ever had. How are we supposed to feel when psychopaths, liars and spineless head turners, are exposed so overtly?

Congruently, the rise of social media, citizen journalism, or what we might call “alternative media,” has allowed everyone to have a voice. Individuals are more empowered now than they’ve ever been, in their ability to share ideas and information. This is extremely beneficial if one subscribes to concepts of freedom or democracy.

However with our new found power to have our voices heard also comes great responsibility. Comments we may have made flippantly down the pub to a handful of friends and acquaintances, can now be seen by thousands of people on Facebook, Twitter or Youtube.

What’s concerning about this story is not that people wish to help two innocent children who may have been abused, but that they would so blindly believe and share anything and everything written about the case. That they would believe the videos completely and literally. That they would name names, single out locations, and plaster the videos themselves all over the web!

Although there is certainly a debate to be had about the secret family courts and some of the practises of social services in this country, there are legitimate reasons why cases involving children, especially abuse, are restricted from public perusal.

Whatever may have happened to these children, how are they going to feel when in a few years they Google their names and see their faces crudely cropped for dramatic effect on some paranoid and hysterical article? With hordes of people commenting with their armchair expertise?

Clouding Real Abuse

In the aforementioned Aanirfan blog post the author tenuously links to a “satanic ritual abuse” case from the 80s in the US state of Minnesota. Several children made allegations against an unrelated man and their parents. The man confessed and then identified a number of the children’s parents as perpetrators. Ultimately twenty-four adults were charged with child abuse though only three went to trial with two acquittals and one conviction.

What was a sickening but relatively straightforward abuse case, snowballed in to a hysteria about a giant satanic ring. The Attorney General’s Office concluded that the investigation by the local police was so poor and confused, that it had destroyed the opportunity to properly investigate. Judge Antonin Scalia said the coercive techniques used by the investigators damaged the credibility of the allegations and although “some sexual abuse took place … there is no reason to believe it was as widespread as charged.”

(In other words the hysteria clouded the real abuse that took place).

The infamous McMartin preschool case, which ran through the 80s was similarly ruined by the hysterical responses of both the social workers, investigators and the media. Suggestive interview techniques prompted the children to make up absurd stories like seeing witches fly, and accuse people nowhere near the scene of being involved, like celebrity Chuck Norris. Secret tunnels and other locations where the abuse was supposed to have taken place were all ruled out. After a record $15 million trial concluded in 1990, all charges were dropped and at least one victim admitted they made up their story.

Satanic Panic then jumped to the UK in 1990 when five families in Rochdale were wrongly torn apart when it was alleged children were being abused by a satanic ring. Paranoid social workers, in part working from NSCPCC guidelines on unfounded “satanic ritual abuse,” had convinced themselves that satanists were operating in Manchester. Video tapes of interviews that were eventually released showed how the social workers coerced the children to make up the stories, and even with no evidence they ran with the case.

Allegations ranged from the sacrifice of human babies and robed devil worship to locking the children in cages and caves. None of the claims were ever proven, and all of the children were eventually returned to their families, 10 years later in the worst case. Many of the alleged victims later spoke out in a documentary about the very real abuse they suffered when being forced to undergo “medical examinations” after being physically removed from their families by police.

In today’s online world of trutherism the Hollie Greig case is perhaps more well known. This was the story of a down syndrome girl who was allegedly abused for over a decade by a gang of paedophiles, reaching the top levels of the Scottish establishment. Well-meaning internet activists launched the “Google Hollie Greig” campaign and some even took to the streets to protest the stomach churning crimes of the elite.

Names and locations were named (even when they didn’t exist), as were other victims who vehemently denied being abused. The story quickly morphed in to whatever the current alternative media celebrity wanted it to be, including satanism, but ultimately no solid evidence ever emerged.

Some medical records could be interpreted as evidence of abuse in some form, but at this point the case is so clouded in unsubstantiated nonsense that nobody is ever going to take it seriously again.

Another Case Ruined?

We’re entering in to a new world, where cases like that of the two children are going to be blown up on the internet much more regularly, because it’s so easy to do so. Somebody claiming to be the father is posting on the videos to try and clear his name, and the videos themselves were likely put up with the mother’s permission to get people on her side.

Legal steps had already been taken before they were uploaded, suggesting the current hysteria is too late to impact the initial court action itself, as the children are already in care.

That fact alone should suggest that the authorities believe that yes, some form of abuse had taken place. Whether this was from the father, or the mother and her partner, or a combination of the them all – neither you or I are in a position to know or find out. Speculating or literally believing there are baby skulls stacked up in a church in the middle of North London, achieves absolutely nothing.

While on paper I am not opposed to vigilantism or independent research when there is solid grounds to believe the state has failed, this comes with the caveat that the vigilante or researcher has to demonstrate they can tackle the situation with impeccable standards. Shock and awe blog posts, or blindly sharing videos of the poor children on Facebook to spark discussions about how David Icke was right all along, is NOT how it’s done. In fact it’s the perfect excuse for tighter internet regulations and even more secretive court proceedings!

In many ways the internet has made us more free than we’ve ever been before, but are we mature enough to accept the responsibilities that go along with that?

This story suggests we’re not.

http://wideshut.co.uk/hampstead-abus...saville-world/
    Last edited by KINGSTON FRIZZ, 12th February 2015 at 08:44.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KINGSTON FRIZZ For This Useful Post:

Altaira (12th February 2015), Cearna (13th February 2015), sandy (12th February 2015), Sooz (12th February 2015), Spiral (12th February 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Thanks for posting this Kingston Frizz. I'm always interested in balance. Just curious, is this you speaking? I know you have copy and pasted it from a blog, but is this you? Or do you know the credentials of the person making the post? Have you vetted them? How do you know they are not shills?

After posting something a few days ago, regarding this possibly being a hoax, I paid a bit more attention. My gut tells me this is real unfortunately and not a hoax.

That being said I would love to be proved wrong. Something just doesn't smell right to me.

Sooz
    Last edited by Sooz, 12th February 2015 at 09:08.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (12th February 2015), Breeze (12th February 2015), Cearna (13th February 2015), KINGSTON FRIZZ (12th February 2015), Ria (12th February 2015), sandy (12th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thank you Ria for this very important link, this really sums up the nightmares many thousands UK parents are going through. Please listen to this video.

I have been looking into how social services operate, recently watched many documentaries and threads and yes there are many well good intentioned social workers who do their upmost best for children, but the system is letting them down.

Political policies have changed throughout the years geared more to do with 'profit' rather than 'care', with many organisations given strict targets that must be completed each month, if targets are not reached funding is decreased.

I was shocked to discover even social services have expected targets to meet each month for ‘adoption’. If one follows this trail, it reveals a very ugly picture, where children are being removed from their parents for the ‘slightest’ of acts; such as a mother ‘waving’ to her children from the other side of the road, or a mother sending her child a birthday card – do any of these acts sound like justified crimes to have children removed from their parents?
    Last edited by Breeze, 12th February 2015 at 08:29.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

Altaira (12th February 2015), Cearna (13th February 2015), Ria (12th February 2015), sandy (12th February 2015), Sooz (12th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Sooz View Post
    Thanks for posting this Kingston Frizz. I'm always interested in balance. Just curious, is this you speaking? I know you have copy and pasted it from a blog, but is this you? Or do you know the credentials of the person making the post? Have you vetted them? How do you know they are not shills?

After posting something a few days go, regarding this possibly being a hoax, I paid a bit more attention. My gut tells me this is real unfortunately and not a hoax.

That being said I would love to be proved wrong. Something just doesn't smell right to me.

Sooz

Hi. Its not me speaking. Although I did used to have a similar user name on the other forum so can see why you might think it was me.

I have not "vetted" this site or Keelan Balderson but I often read it as he often cuts through a lot of B.S. in the "conspiracy" world and is level headed.

Its worth reading a few other articles to get the tone of the author here. http://wideshut.co.uk/

How do you know anyone is not a shill? lol.

Besides which the article is about vigilantism more than anything else. I hope its a hoax too. But if it is, imagine how those accused must feel. That is the point of the article. Look before you leap.

This is the most important part of the article IMO:

While on paper I am not opposed to vigilantism or independent research when there is solid grounds to believe the state has failed, this comes with the caveat that the vigilante or researcher has to demonstrate they can tackle the situation with impeccable standards. Shock and awe blog posts, or blindly sharing videos of the poor children on Facebook to spark discussions about how David Icke was right all along, is NOT how it’s done. In fact it’s the perfect excuse for tighter internet regulations and even more secretive court proceedings!
    Last edited by KINGSTON FRIZZ, 12th February 2015 at 08:45.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KINGSTON FRIZZ For This Useful Post:

Altaira (12th February 2015), Cearna (13th February 2015), sandy (12th February 2015), Sooz (12th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I would hope if any child came forward with such accounts of sexual abuse, naming their perpetrators, places etc…….. that the police and law would want to look into such allegations. Sadly this has not been the case with these children, their testimonies have been 'brushed off' as simply foul language taught to them by the mother's boyfriend. From the documents I have read so far, the children's testomony is being ignored............... regardless of medical evidence revealing evidence that sexual abuse has taken place.

The details these children speak of surely are easy to investigate? Why is it that the only people who are being questioned and judged are the whistle-blowers i.e.mother and boyfriend? Surely this isn't right?

And from the bottom of my heart, I wish that none of this is true, that none of these children are being sexually abused, that this is all one big fat lie..... However if one follows this story carefully, evidence is stacking up and no-one is willing to investigate these alegations. One has to ask why?

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

Altaira (12th February 2015), Ria (12th February 2015), ronin (12th February 2015), sandy (12th February 2015), Sooz (12th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The trouble I'm finding by some is a lack of real research and a cowerdly attitude.
    This is so very serious and not something I would like tobe doing with my time.
    The law is not working for decent people.
    In fact the law has been ingnoring these children, in so far as there reports are not taken seriously, we can only assum that corruption from the top to the bottom is at play here. Given all the information about the politions and all priministers what can we expect it is a cesspit of filth.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Altaira (12th February 2015), Breeze (12th February 2015), sandy (12th February 2015), Sooz (12th February 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    ...botched up my reply, couldn't get the quote right. Sorry.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (12th February 2015), Breeze (12th February 2015), sandy (12th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Update:

A witness statement by retired police constable K. Wilson, who apparently had access to parts of the police report, is generally critical of the overall investigation:

"To state categorically that the children had been coached (which is written on the Crime Report) which I understand is the assertion from Social Services, is simply not feasible.

Some investigation has been conducted into proving or disproving, however most appear to be slanted towards merely disproving the offences occurred [...]

This investigation does not look at the fact that the children are giving accounts of abuse and how they came to use such language other than to suggest Mr C***** coached the children.

Other named suspects who are professionals were not formally interviewed.

Investigators should not make assumptions that due to the unlikely or seemingly ridiculous nature of the allegation that it is untrue. If an account appears to be untrue corroboration should be sought for this also.

This investigation does not look at the fact that the children are giving accounts of abuse and how they came to use such language other than to suggest Mr C***** coached the children.

I do not feel it was suitable to close this investigation at this point without further enquiries and corroboration being sought."

from blog http://aanirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2015/...d-gabriel.html
    Last edited by Breeze, 12th February 2015 at 16:54.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

Ria (12th February 2015), ronin (12th February 2015), sandy (12th February 2015), Sooz (12th February 2015)