Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    who is the crown?
    can you name them please!!!!
    Last edited by 777, 7th February 2015 at 20:15. Reason: Pm

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Calabash View Post
    Thank you for your comments Modwiz, although until the time comes when the crown and governments have changed then I will continue to contribute to this worthwhile thread and I hope others will too.
    Bump!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Calabash (10th February 2015), Cearna (9th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,484 Times in 364 Posts
    I was right in the middle of posting this, pressed ‘post’……………….. and the thread disappeared; So posting here because it is relevant to the topic of this thread too.

I saw an ‘unnamed’ thread yesterday………. Where I immediately did my own research following the OP link here, that lead me to many further sites. I spent a good 3 hours watching and reading etc what I could find. The one you- tube clip did not give justice to the children’s story, or the gradual build up as they unravelled their experiences in linear time on another link.

Today I have been very silent for numerous reasons………..

(1) I am sick to the very core of my being with what I watched and read yesterday; so is my hubby. The information was not new, but hearing it from the mouths of young children jarred our souls.

(2) I BELIEVE these children. Besides being an empath, I watched and saw the signs of compartmentalisation, children who have been traumatised and knew no different, it was ‘normal’ to them. Those recording the footage were not taking imho as some type of sick kick, this was grass roots ‘the only power available’ to record evidence to save these children from this horrendous abuse; who else is there to turn too when their local authorities are apparently ‘in on it’.

(3) I have spent the day deeply thinking about them on....
    (a) their safety – because they are not safe at present, still in the centre of the fire.
    (b) Who can I write to that can get this information out so that it assists all those children this affects. AND not let this be another ‘file’ put away in the name of ‘transparency’ not allowed to see the light for 86 years…………..
    (c) I have made a list………….. tomorrow I start writing letters, emails to those who have the audience to hopefully make a change.
    (d) I wish such stories were uncommon…………… and realise IF people like me sit back, no change will come.

Anyone who has listened to Jay Parker, Mark Passio etc about Satanic Families and practices will understand what is occurring here.

God Bless all children around the world living in these heinious conditons
    Last edited by Breeze, 8th February 2015 at 20:50. Reason: grammar

5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

Altaira (9th February 2015), Calabash (8th February 2015), Cearna (9th February 2015), Curt (8th February 2015), Highland1 (8th February 2015), KosmicKat (9th February 2015), Ria (8th February 2015), sandancer (9th February 2015), Sooz (8th February 2015), Spiral of Light (8th February 2015), Tribe (8th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Hi Modwiz,

The branches are part of the tree and sometimes hacking the branches off one at a time kills the tree, so there is more than one way to skin a cat. Also many can't see the tree for the branches. Thus getting on the bandwagon to hack off some rotten branches helps in the end to prune the branches enough to bring forth the vision and realization of where the truck and root begins.

It is all good, when we stand up for justice IMHO.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Altaira (10th February 2015), Calabash (9th February 2015), Cearna (9th February 2015), modwiz (8th February 2015), Sooz (9th February 2015), Spiral of Light (8th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Breeze View Post
    I was right in the middle of posting this, pressed ‘post’……………….. and the thread disappeared; So posting here because it is relevant to the topic of this thread too.

I saw an ‘unnamed’ thread yesterday………. Where I immediately did my own research following the OP link here, that lead me to many further sites. I spent a good 3 hours watching and reading etc what I could find. The one you- tube clip did not give justice to the children’s story, or the gradual build up as they unravelled their experiences in linear time on another link.

Today I have been very silent for numerous reasons………..

(1) I am sick to the very core of my being with what I watched and read yesterday; so is my hubby. The information was not new, but hearing it from the mouths of young children jarred our souls.

(2) I BELIEVE these children. Besides being an empath, I watched and saw the signs of compartmentalisation, children who have been traumatised and knew no different, it was ‘normal’ to them. Those recording the footage were not taking imho as some type of sick kick, this was grass roots ‘the only power available’ to record evidence to save these children from this horrendous abuse; who else is there to turn too when their local authorities are apparently ‘in on it’.

(3) I have spent the day deeply thinking about them on....
    (a) their safety – because they are not safe at present, still in the centre of the fire.
    (b) Who can I write to that can get this information out so that it assists all those children this affects. AND not let this be another ‘file’ put away in the name of ‘transparency’ not allowed to see the light for 86 years…………..
    (c) I have made a list………….. tomorrow I start writing letters, emails to those who have the audience to hopefully make a change.
    (d) I wish such stories were uncommon…………… and realise IF people like me sit back, no change will come.

Anyone who has listened to Jay Parker, Mark Passio etc about Satanic Families and practices will understand what is occurring here.

God Bless all children around the world living in these heinious conditons
    Just wanted to echo all the above comments by breeze.

The truly shocking content appears to have been removed from our forum but I missed exactly for what reason mods please?

Russ

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (10th February 2015), Breeze (9th February 2015), Calabash (9th February 2015), Curt (9th February 2015), Ria (9th February 2015), sandy (9th February 2015), Sooz (9th February 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    I only came across this late last night. I believe it related to this Russ. And also what Breeze is referring to. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Malc and Mods, I'm not trying to be adversarial here, if you want to take this post down, do so, if you feel you need to for legal reasons. I'm not fully in the loop with what happened with links being deleted last night.

This link is from David Icke's site. Really shocking stuff, but we cannot hide our eyes behind our hands. It needs to be outed.

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/b...hese-children/

Edit: It seems this link is on another thread. If it's OK with the mods, I think it should stay here as well.
    Last edited by Sooz, 9th February 2015 at 08:00.

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (10th February 2015), Breeze (9th February 2015), Calabash (9th February 2015), Cearna (13th February 2015), Curt (9th February 2015), Highland1 (9th February 2015), Ria (9th February 2015), sandy (9th February 2015), Tribe (9th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    I think the legalities have become apparent now Sooz and the thread re-opened.

Russ

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (10th February 2015), Breeze (9th February 2015), Calabash (9th February 2015), Cearna (13th February 2015), Curt (9th February 2015), Ria (9th February 2015), sandy (9th February 2015), Sooz (9th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thank you Sooz for letting me know that David Icke is now reporting this story on his site........ he was one of the people on my list I intended to write too today.
    The more widespread the children's story is read by the public, hopefully the safer these children we be.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

Altaira (10th February 2015), Calabash (9th February 2015), Cearna (13th February 2015), Highland1 (9th February 2015), Ria (9th February 2015), sandy (9th February 2015), Sooz (10th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    This petition is to support the children and bring protection.

https://www.change.org/p/the-rt-hon-...russian-family

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Altaira (10th February 2015), Breeze (10th February 2015), Calabash (10th February 2015), Cearna (13th February 2015), sandy (9th February 2015), Sooz (10th February 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Paul Watson of Infowars (Alex Jones), is questioning whether this is a hoax. Perhaps? Perhaps not?

http://www.infowars.com/hoax-bizarre...d-by-children/

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (10th February 2015), Calabash (10th February 2015), Cearna (13th February 2015), sandy (10th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Well wouldn't this whole scenario just be the cat's meow in taking the heat off of the present child abuse scandal issues with the elite, royalty and government officials....................seems this may end up being a FALSE FLAG event for just such a purpose IMHO>

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Altaira (10th February 2015), Calabash (10th February 2015), Cearna (13th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    You need to stretch your perceptions, this in no way would deflect what is going on in Westminster it just underlines it.
    Further more this is the tool they use to get out of real justice.

Do you really think the kids learnt this from the Mask of Zoro!!!!!!!!!have you watch the Mask of Zoro?

If you want to do something constructive go and have a go at info wars for disinformation.
    Last edited by Ria, 10th February 2015 at 10:12.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Altaira (10th February 2015), Breeze (10th February 2015), Calabash (10th February 2015), Cearna (13th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I wonder what the mother might be thinking now? as to why her daughter was made so unhappy in the brief time her daughter spent in that school.
    There is a school picture taken with Glenda Jackson MP (former Oscar nominated actress) some children, teachers, including the father of the alleged abused children.
    The children said he was at the schoole nearly every day, the mother had been under the impression that he only saw the children on Saturday.
    Why was he at the School every day?
    Why did not the mother know about this ?
    If he had an official capacity it would be known by all.
    I've help out at my childs school with a pottery group one day a week it would be very odd if I'd been there with out good reason at any other time.

Christ Church Primary School, Hampstead
    Be careful
    Rating:
    Denise
    Reviewed: November 2009
    School review
    My daughter was a bubbly confident child who was filled with curiousity about the world around her. I have just been comparing her photo's at the beginning of the first term with those three months later.All her confidence and enthusiasm had been knocked out of her, she still bears the scars to this day. She now hesitates to do anything because she feels she will fail . If you are from a higher income group you will probably be fawned upon and your child encouraged, but if you are deemed to be poor, don't consider sending your child there. Not very Christian in practice.
    This review is the opinion of a Schoolsnet user and is not the view of the publisher. If you believe it is inappropriate, please report it to us.
    Do you agree with this review? Let others know what you think.

http://www.schoolsnet.com/uk-schools...ype=S&a=220708
    Last edited by Ria, 10th February 2015 at 11:13.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Altaira (10th February 2015), Breeze (10th February 2015), Calabash (10th February 2015), Cearna (13th February 2015), KosmicKat (10th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    For those who wish to further investigate the London child abuse case - all the private short videos have now been joined together in a 1 hour video.

Due to the sensitivity of this story, I am not sure what is allowed and not allowed anymore to be posted here, so you will have to copy this link and paste it in your browser for it to work.

As to the theory that these children learned this sex talk from the movie 'the mask of zoro', I am rather baffled by such a theory and unable to pure reason it; I don't remember this movie being classed as 'X rated' - 18. furthermore curiously, 'the of mask of Zorro' was the excuse for another child case who reported sexual abuse too. Mmmmm

In my research today I also found out that the court dealing with this case suggests all evidence is destroyed.................. this does not make sense as the court case is still ongoing AND what with the medical examination concluding sexual abuse had taken place and had left 'scarring' - why the haste to destroy evidence?

I feel like I am in cuckoo land. Perhaps I need to re-watch the mask of Zorro to find the answers.........

At the end of the day, I am not interested in dramas - but I am interested in children's well beingness, and so far what is being unearthed around the world and what is happening to children brings deep sorrow to my soul.

May the truth prevail. God bless all these innocent victims past and present.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzueXF25KI8
    Last edited by Breeze, 10th February 2015 at 11:04. Reason: corrected link

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

Altaira (10th February 2015), Calabash (10th February 2015), Cearna (13th February 2015), Ria (10th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Satanic abuse no myth, say experts
    A specially commissioned government report will this week conclude that satanic abuse does take place in Britain. It will say that its victims have suffered actual abuse and are not suffering from "false memory syndrome".

A specially commissioned government report will this week conclude that satanic abuse does take place in Britain. It will say that its victims have suffered actual abuse and are not suffering from "false memory syndrome".
    For full article, https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qy9UTcsSKQg

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Calabash (10th February 2015), Cearna (13th February 2015)