Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Thread: Disturbing Child Abuse

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    Copy this while you can !

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

monk (3rd February 2015), Ria (22nd January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    That's slamming Labor a bit much, Cyril Smith wasn't Labor, he was Liberal/Dem.

I don't know who most of the others are, to know if there are more 'errors'.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

monk (3rd February 2015), Ria (22nd January 2015), Spiral (22nd January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by norman View Post
    That's slamming Labor a bit much, Cyril Smith wasn't Labor, he was Liberal/Dem.

I don't know who most of the others are, to know if there are more 'errors'.
    Smith was first active in local politics as a Liberal in 1945 before switching to Labour in 1950; he served as a Labour councillor in Rochdale from 1950 and became mayor in 1966. He subsequently switched parties again and entered Parliament as a Liberal in 1972 and won his Rochdale seat on five further occasions. Smith was appointed the Liberal Chief Whip in June 1975 but later resigned on health grounds. In his later years as an MP, Smith opposed an alliance with the Social Democratic Party and did not stand for re-election in 1992, but remained loyal to the Liberal Democrats upon the parties' merger. Throughout much of his career, he maintained a high profile in the media, and became a popular public figure.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyril_Smith

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

norman (28th January 2015), Ria (22nd January 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    This is mainstream media just now. (Interesting how quickly it slips off the page. It was only posted a couple of hours ago and now I've had to search for it).

Disgusting, filthy degenerate scum, preying on mixed up young boys. Words cannot reflect my anger enough. I'll just stop there.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/priest-joh...23-12wx83.html

But like I said on another thread, they will throw these people under the bus to satisfy the public anger, while the ptb MAY get off scot free - or perhaps not. Things are underfoot.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Calabash (27th January 2015), lookbeyond (23rd January 2015), monk (3rd February 2015), Spiral of Light (8th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    Child star accused of falsely claiming Ken Clarke indecently assaulted him
    Benjamin Fellows accused of perverting course of justice after he claimed former Conservative Cabinet minister touching his 'private parts' as teenager

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...ulted-him.html

Benjamin Fellows is telling the truth, these Cabinet ministers are corrupt through and through.
    Last edited by Ria, 27th January 2015 at 21:40.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Calabash (27th January 2015), monk (3rd February 2015), sandy (28th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    A truly heartfelt thank you for taking an interest in the horrendous topic that is Child Abuse and for keeping this thread alive.

Update - for those who are following this thread & for those who are joining. A lot has happened in the last few days. I will list the items briefly & attach the recent NSW Ombudsman correspondence. Please remember I only delete information that is sensitive. I only withhold information where it would contravene current legislation or name someone who has not given me permission to name them publicly.

1. Spoke via landline with a senior operational NSW Police officer. It appears that a current complaint is still active. The complaint involves the actions of operational NSW Police towards the wife of a ritual Child Abuse victim. The victim was trafficked as a baby by a parent and my priority is the safety and well being of the husband & wife. I have placed my concerns in writing to the senior operational NSW Police officer. The behaviours that are being investigated are unprofessional, unethical and completely disrespectful. The details are too sensitive but I will share more when it is safe to do so. (NB: This is a separate Police complaint to that of the Ballet Teacher & Students).

2. I think I have peeved off Ray Hadley - not sure but I was communicating with him via email and then he stopped communicating. I will share those emails as soon as it is safe to do so.

3. I have not heard from the local Police - regarding 2011 Mandatory Report information. For those who are just joining in - I made two Mandatory Reports in 2011. One particular item of many items of information was managed by the NSW Department of Education - they did not have jurisdiction and forwarded the item of information to the local Police. The Department of Education failed to send me the legislated administrative paperwork attached to that item of information and their actions. The POI (Person of Interest) involved in that item of Mandatory Reporting information is Peter Edwards - former Leeton High School Principal who has had charges of Child Sexual Assault preferred and found to be substantiated in a court hence I can name him as it is a matter of public record.

I conducted a recent audit of my Child Abuse Whistleblower records and found the omission - alerted the Department of Education immediately and they responded immediately. I contacted local Police some months ago and have heard nothing. I shall follow that up as a direct result of my recent conversation with the senior operational NSW Police officer.

4. Received attached correspondence from the NSW Ombudsman as a result of my recent correspondence addressed to four Government agencies. The four Government agencies address matters of Child Abuse and matters of legislation. (NB: I cannot upload documents to this thread so - for those who do not have access to facebook - I shall type out the text of the correspondence to which I refer).

Dear Ms Prosser

We received your letter about Community Services NSW on 6 Jan, 2015.This letter is to help you understand what we will do with your complaint now.

As a first step, your complaint will be discussed at an allocation meeting. At this meeting, we will assess the information you have given us and decide about any further action we may take.

After this meeting, we will contact you to let you know about our decision.

We will contact you within 21 days of when you complained to us. If the circumstances of your complaint change before you hear from us, we would appreciate you contacting us to let us know.

Please read the other side of this letter for information that explains what our office does and how you can help us.

We hope this letter helps you understand better how we do our work. We will be in contact with you again soon.

Yours Sincerely

Helen Wodak
    Principal Investigator, Community Services Division

I have additional information & evidence to provide to the NSW Ombudsman Child Protection Manager. The information and evidence will come from my records and proudly I can add information and evidence that comes directly from people who have contacted me via the Child Abuse Whistleblowers Community page on facebook.

Thank you to everyone who provides support on this heartbreaking but worthwhile journey. Thank you to all the shills and trolls and paid disinformation agents who provide me with the evidence I need to know that we are winning this battle against evil. If anyone reading this thinks that Child Abuse is all right - then I truly hope you can justify your belief system. I will continue to fight this battle and I will be done when I am done.

Much Peace - while we work our way through this pain and chaos with dignity and respect - Amanda

NB: I will share all available correspondence as soon as it is completed. Thank you for all the ongoing support.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Bob (31st January 2015), Calabash (31st January 2015), Cearna (13th February 2015), lookbeyond (31st January 2015), monk (3rd February 2015), Ria (31st January 2015), sandy (31st January 2015), Seikou-Kishi (31st January 2015), Sooz (31st January 2015), Tonz (8th February 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Thanks for keeping us updated, Amanda.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Amanda (31st January 2015), Calabash (31st January 2015), Cearna (13th February 2015), lookbeyond (31st January 2015), monk (3rd February 2015), sandy (31st January 2015), Tonz (8th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Yet another blow for child abuse inquiry after it's revealed that the Home Office coached 'independent' experts about how to answer 'difficult questions'
    Dru Sharpling and Jenny Pearce given document before being grilled
    Contained key facts and messages, and chronology they were to learn
    Angela Kyle, ‘head of secretariat’ for inquiry, emailed pair information
    Two chairmen forced to quite probe due to possilbe conflicts of interest
    Read more:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...questions.html

Westminster 'paedophile ring': Sir Peter Hayman named in secret file
    National Archives paper reveals the late diplomat Sir Peter Hayman was the focus of a report into 'unnatural' sexual behaviour in the 1980s
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...cret-file.html

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Amanda (7th February 2015), Calabash (3rd February 2015), Cearna (13th February 2015), KosmicKat (3rd February 2015), monk (3rd February 2015), sandy (7th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Bill would let Texas teachers legally kill students
    Schoolteachers in Texas will be allowed to use lethal force against students without risking legal repercussions if a new bill being considered in the Lone Star State’s legislature becomes a law.

The bill –HB 868, or the “Teacher’s Protection Act” – affords educators legal immunity in the unlikely event that they happen to kill any of their students during school-sanctioned events.
    For the full article:
    http://rt.com/usa/228003-texas-bill-kill-students/

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Amanda (7th February 2015), Calabash (3rd February 2015), Cearna (13th February 2015), sandy (7th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Victory for abuse victims as Theresa May FINALLY launches VIP paedophile inquiry
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...inally-5080931

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Amanda (7th February 2015), Cearna (13th February 2015), KosmicKat (3rd February 2015), monk (3rd February 2015), sandy (7th February 2015)

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,813 Times in 895 Posts
    Thanks Ria and fingers crossed that an Inquiry actually gets off the ground. Sue Berelowitz is quoted as saying, "There isn't a town, village or hamlet in which children are not being sexually exploited," and hopefully she now has the wherewithall to do something about it. Strange that Michael Mansfield would "not be available" . He was my favourite man for the job.

One of my ploys for getting rid of canvassers on the run up to the General Election is to ask them what their respective party intends to do about the paedophile ring operating in the government.
    Last edited by Calabash, 3rd February 2015 at 12:05.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

Amanda (7th February 2015), Cearna (13th February 2015), monk (3rd February 2015), PurpleLama (7th February 2015), Ria (3rd February 2015), sandy (7th February 2015), Sooz (8th February 2015)

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    http://www.tribunemagazine.org/2015/...ex-dossier-mp/
    Partial extract of above article in the Tribune Online:

A former British spy admits passing names of ‘sexual deviants’ to Geoffrey Dickens, the MP who compiled ‘dossiers of secret shame’ for Margaret Thatcher’s home secretary Leon Brittan.

The list included the leader of the Commons in Thatcher’s first cabinet, arts minister Norman St John-Stevas.

Tony Holland, now a wealthy Australian stock market investor, spied for MI6 in South Africa in 1969 when he worked as an engineer on the design of the Rössing opencast uranium mine, being constructed in the Namibian desert for the international firm RTZ with South African and Iranian finance.

At his son’s home in Melbourne yesterday, Holland, 79, said:

Around April 1982 I gave a list of names to Geoff Dickens when we met by accident in a first class coach on a two-hour train journey from Yorkshire to London. He was wearing a fancy waistcoat and he looked like a spiv. We were both big fellows at the time.

I had serious legal problems with the West Yorkshire police. My former paymasters in the intelligence services had stage-managed my release from an English prison for a new life in Australia – but I was desperate to clear my name.

I offered to help Dickens with his head hunting of ‘high level deviants’ if he would help me with my own problems. I then told him how we had spied on Norman St John-Stevas and his friend Lord Robin Maugham, with their young boyfriends and guardsmen in both London and Brighton. Sex with men under 21 was still illegal in those days.

The trouble with Dickens was that as far as he was concerned all gay men were paedophiles. He saw no difference.

We joked about ‘shirt lifters’ and ‘babba stabbers’ and laughed about their life style. I related a story to him about Oscar Wilde and told him Wilde’s wife had changed her name to Holland, but they were gladly no relation to me. He laughed and I laughed with him as he tried to say the word ‘pedophile’, emphasizing the ‘ped’, which for some reason he couldn’t say properly.

John Anthony Holland had been a long-term freelance ‘asset’ for the secret services.

Working in South Africa for Fraser and Chalmers, an engineering subsidiary of the British firm Mitchell Cotts, he reported to MI6 in London on a meeting he attended in Johannesburg between mine engineers and the charismatic Israeli defence minister Moshe Dayan.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

Amanda (7th February 2015), Cearna (13th February 2015), Curt (7th February 2015), Ria (6th February 2015), sandy (7th February 2015), Sooz (6th February 2015)

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    Is The Establishment Riddled With Paedophiles? Russell Brand The Trews

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAY46NW7EDo

Nothing new in this video but when a high profile person gets involved it carries more weight to the masses - enough to topple maybe . . .
    Last edited by Calabash, 7th February 2015 at 15:58.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

Cearna (13th February 2015), Curt (7th February 2015), PurpleLama (7th February 2015), Ria (7th February 2015), ronin (7th February 2015), Sooz (8th February 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    The pedophile scandal would end in a weekend with a real Grail Sovereign. Elizabeth ll is a Luciferian. Queen Victoria decided to follow that route and only those following it are kept in the secession. Edward the Vlll was set-up to fall in love with Wallice Simpson, an M5 agent, leading to his forced abdication. The whole story is revealed in Ria's thread about Edward Vlll's daughter charging Liz ll with treason that she is guilty of. Pedophilia is government and cannot be separated when the Crown tolerates it. Pedos will be around until gubmint changes. It is the only solution to this problem. Instead of screaming about pedos, scream about the Crown that permits it.

Pedos, chemtrails, GMO's, you name it all are solved through gubmint dissolution and reforming. Hacking at the branches will not stop the tree from growing new ones. Of course, changing gubmints requires people to get motivated and fund the will to see it through. We all know the horrors. Time to stop looking at them and simply discussing them. Only action by people will halt the horrors, not identifying them and discussing them.

All horrors are sanctioned by our gubmints. Time to go after the problem.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Cearna (13th February 2015), Dreamtimer (2nd March 2017), PurpleLama (7th February 2015), Ria (7th February 2015), ronin (7th February 2015), Sooz (8th February 2015), Spiral of Light (8th February 2015)

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Instead of screaming about pedos, scream about the Crown that permits it.
    We all know the horrors. Time to stop looking at them and simply discussing them. Only action by people will halt the horrors, not identifying them and discussing them.
    All horrors are sanctioned by our gubmints. Time to go after the problem.
    Thank you for your comments Modwiz, although until the time comes when the crown and governments have changed then I will continue to contribute to this worthwhile thread and I hope others will too.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

Cearna (13th February 2015), Ria (10th February 2015), Sooz (8th February 2015)