Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Thread: Disturbing Child Abuse

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,813 Times in 895 Posts
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...p-tory-4957409
    See link above for headline news in the mirror online - and also the newspaper The Sunday People today. This is not going away. I heard before Christmas that a prominent serving politician would be named in the New Year. I also notice that the whistleblowers are taking pseudonyms to protect their identity, but they should know that given the people they are dealing with there is no hiding place and they can (and probably will) be tracked. Far better to come out into the public arena, like Ben Fellowes for instance, where their sudden disappearance would be noticed.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

Amanda (12th January 2015), lookbeyond (12th January 2015), Ria (11th January 2015), sandy (12th January 2015), Sooz (11th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Calabash - this is exactly why I have used my real name from the onset. When you fight with honesty and it is turned against you - what can it possibly do? Also the issue of being my being harmed has been a real threat at various times - loads of documents held in trust that will be published in the event any harm comes to me. I have one group who all have a copy of my legal recount - one hundred thousand people - that is just ONE example of how prepared I am.

And I will gladly continue this battle in Spirit if need be. I will not be stopped - I will be done when I am done. I learned how to protect myself from Dr Reina Michealson - the Police could not protect her so I learned from her - took the relay baton so to speak. It is all fizzing up to the surface and yes Calabash you are right - it is not going away.

Much Peace - while we work our way through this chaos and pain with dignity and respect - Amanda

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Calabash (12th January 2015), KosmicKat (12th January 2015), lookbeyond (12th January 2015), Ria (12th January 2015), sandancer (12th January 2015), sandy (12th January 2015), Sooz (12th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-osofNKORI

I don't normally supply videos within my posts - but - this one is very interesting and I thought people might like to view it before it is taken down. I was informed that it may be taken down. Very thought provoking four minutes and certainly fits the pattern.

Much Peace - Amanda

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Calabash (15th January 2015), Ria (13th January 2015), sandy (14th January 2015), Sooz (14th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    It says it's not available in this country because of a defamation complaint ( UK )

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Amanda (14th January 2015), Calabash (15th January 2015), Ria (13th January 2015), sandy (14th January 2015), Sooz (14th January 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-osofNKORI

It's available here in Oz. Norman, try googling the title, 'Elite Pedophilia Ring on Private Network Exposed: The Groucho Club'

I think I've seen it on the forum before.

Last edited by Sooz, 14th January 2015 at 01:41.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Amanda (14th January 2015), Calabash (15th January 2015), Ria (15th January 2015), sandy (16th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    Institutional Pedophile rings operating in this country now UK
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=e...&v=FUJuvYFlOKQ

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Amanda (31st January 2015), Calabash (15th January 2015), sandy (16th January 2015), Sooz (15th January 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLK03KK1dSg

Thanks Ria. Found this also. Short history (3 mins) of child abuse for last 2000 years in the Catholic Church. Short and profound.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Amanda (31st January 2015), Calabash (15th January 2015), Ria (15th January 2015), sandy (16th January 2015)

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Ria View Post
    Institutional Pedophile rings operating in this country now UK
    http://<a href="http://m.youtube.com...UJuvYFlOKQ</a>
    This is good Ria and is a short current video of Bill Maloney/others captured by our popular London Cabbie. They're just keeping it current. All these wonderful people need our support. I am taking the liberty of inserting it as a video and not an image with thanks to Ria. (you selected the wrong icon sweetie )

Last edited by Calabash, 15th January 2015 at 11:29.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

Amanda (31st January 2015), Ria (15th January 2015), sandy (16th January 2015), Sooz (15th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Now this is as creep as hell. make of it what you will.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YaSlSaNvCc

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/video...s-a-kid_012015

If you had a chance to watch the senatorial swearing-in ceremonies last week on CSPAN (like hardly anyone did), you may have noticed how utterly creepy Vice President Joe Biden acted around people’s children.

The whole overly touchy-feely scene, now dubbed “going Biden” in the media — as if giving it a cutesy name makes it okay or any less creepy — was questioned in several news outlets including The Christian Science Monitor who asked, “Joe Biden swearing-in behavior: Kindly or creepy?”

In fact, creepy was the word-of-the-day that day.

“It’s not that big of a deal, I guess, but it got kind of creepy,” Mollie Hemingway at The Federalist wrote. Lots of people who watched the ceremony unfold agreed with her.

BiZ Pac Review went with “Video: Creepy ‘Uncle Joe’ Biden gets way too friendly with senator’s young daughter”

Mary Katharine Ham wrote, “I know he has a voting record and a party identification that make this kind of behavior suddenly charming and eccentric instead of creepy,” in Hot Air’s “Can we talk about how Vice President Joe Biden is being inappropriate?”

At one point, Biden was whispering something to Sen. Chris Coons’ (D-Del) 13-year-old daughter really close and she pulled away when he went in for a kiss on her cheek.

It got so creepy and that creepy got so much coverage that Senator Coons had to publicly address it:

Obviously they want damage control, because the Senator’s response story that this wasn’t creepy peppered every mainstream outlet, getting more media coverage than the original creepy story itself.

All due respect Senator, but the video says otherwise and obviously if enough people felt it was creepy that you had to publicly address it in the mainstream media, that speaks volumes. The video speaks for itself. Your daughter didn’t even want to stand by our Vice President in the first place…

But it wasn’t just Coons’ daughter that got creeped on. Watch the video below.

Other highlights include always making basically every little kid stand right directly in front of him even when they wanted to stand somewhere else, telling several daughters “No serious guys till you’re 30,” and calling everyone “baby.”

He even seemed to creep out one Senator’s mom after leaning in real close and touching her face.

“I like kids better than people,” Biden exclaimed at one point.

Joe Biden is like that creepy uncle you avoided at family reunions as a kid. Seriously.

Not sure what else to say other than, “This is your Vice President, America.”

To watch the full swearing covered by CSPAN, check out this video Mox News aptly titled, “Starring JOE BIDEN! As Your Creepy Uncle That Wont Stop Touching You!”

Just…

Ew.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KINGSTON FRIZZ For This Useful Post:

Amanda (31st January 2015), Ria (15th January 2015), sandy (16th January 2015), Sooz (16th January 2015)

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    Thanks KF - and while on the subject, let us not forget the reason that George Green gave for leaving his peer group - and that was when Teddy Kennedy told George Green he was going to have his way with his daughter.

Here's a quote from the transcript taken from the Project Camelot library website and acknowledged with thanks:

"So, I sat down with Ted Kennedy, and Ted was right next to me. And he said, "George, you're going to love this job. We're going to send you out to all the state Democratic functions. You're really good with money, and you raise money for the National Democratic Party.” And he said, "Then you're going to meet some real foxy ladies."

Well, they all think that way, frankly. It isn't just Ted, they all do. So I... and just coincidentally, my daughter walks in. Now, my daughter is a very attractive young lady.

Ted goes, "Wow, I have to go to bed with that."

And I said, "No, Ted. That's my daughter and she's fourteen."
    His response back to me: "I don't care."

That's when everything kind of stopped to me. I mean, I go, wait a minute. I gave him the guidelines. I mean, I know how he thought. But when he said he didn't care what I thought about it, then I just said, that's enough."

PS: Without wishing to cast too many aspersions, while I have sympathy for George and admire his integrity, I wonder whether this was his first introduction to what they were really like and, if it hadn't been his daughter and somebody else's, would he have gone along with it as his previous comments suggest? Just food for thought . . . .
    Last edited by Calabash, 15th January 2015 at 22:01.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

Amanda (31st January 2015), norman (15th January 2015), Ria (15th January 2015), sandy (16th January 2015), Sooz (16th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    I'd forgotten about that.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Amanda (31st January 2015), Calabash (15th January 2015), Ria (15th January 2015), sandy (16th January 2015), Sooz (16th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thank you to everyone for giving this thread life and contributing and reading - heartfelt thank you. I have an update and as I cannot upload documents from my personal computer I will type out the text. Those of you with access to faceache woops facebook will know that I posted an update, where I shared information about correspondence I had sent to four professional agencies - posted on 24th December 2014. Today I received a response in the form of an email.

Subject: RE: Your concerns relating to an investigation by the Tweed Heads Police.

Dear Ms Prosser

I refer to your correspondence to the NSW Commissioner of Police, dated 22 December 2014, regarding your concerns relating to an investigation by the Tweed Heads Police. I wish to acknowledge receipt of your correspondence on behalf of the Office of the Commissioner under reference number D/****/*****.

The matter has been referred to the relevant command within the NSW Police Force for appropriate attention.

This is an electronic acknowledgement, a response is not required.

Regards,

Sarah Wooster/Correspondence Manager/Secretariat
    Office of the Commissioner of Police
    Police Executive Offices
    (This email and any attachments may be confidential and contain privileged information). Note - I see the word - may - and conclude as a recognised Child Abuse Whistleblower who is sharing information with the public as a public service that the information is not confidential. I have censored private and/or personal information and as such see no lawful reason not to share the contents.

This is my response;

Subject: Amanda Prosser Reference D/****/*****

***** ******** - Will you please forward this electronic mail to Sarah Wooster on my behalf as a professional courtesy? Thank you.

Sarah Wooster
    Correspondence Manager - Secretariat
    Office of the Commissioner of Police
    Police Executive Offices

Thank you for the brief email of receipt received by me - this date - 16th January 2015 at 9.38 am. The matter has been referred to the relevant command within the NSW Police Force for appropriate attention." I have questions with regard to your electronic communication and that is to which relevant command do you refer? My understanding is that as author of the originating correspondence for the referenced matter, I have a lawful right to be fully informed of the administrative procedures that are imposed on the matter. My understanding is that I have a lawful right to be informed of which relevant command now has administrative jurisdiction and the name of the commanding officer who has been given carriage of the matter. If there is a lawful excuse for excluding me from the administrative procedures and the name of the relevant command and the name of the officer with carriage of the matter - can you please supply me with such legislation. Thank you.

I thank you for providing me with this opportunity to correspond with you on a professional level and I await your answers to the questions I have posed.

Respectfully

Amanda Prosser

NB: I prefer the title Miss or no title at all. I find the assumption of Ms offensive but that is in no way a personal reflection upon you as the author of the electronic mail sent to me - I fully understand your professional development is the reason you assume the title of Ms. I am not offended by your authorship on any level. Thank you for addressing this issue with regard to further communications.

Well people - let's see what happens. At least the complaint has been actioned and this may very well be a step forward. Thank you again for all the continuing support - I am truly grateful. Much Peace - Amanda

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Calabash (16th January 2015), KosmicKat (16th January 2015), lookbeyond (21st January 2015), Ria (16th January 2015), Sooz (16th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Children's homes were 'supply line' for paedophiles, says ex-minister
    Lord Warner says an inquiry he conducted in 1992 showed how children's homes were targeted by powerfu
    Miliband: 'government slow and piecemeal' over child abuse inquiry
    Powerful people in the 1980s targeted children's homes that served as a "supply line" for paedophiles, a former health minister has claimed.

As a former child protection manager warned that a "powerful elite" of at least 20 prominent figures carried out the "worst form of abuse", the former health minister Lord Warner described the sexual abuse of children as a "power drive".

Warner, a health minister in 2003-07 who conducted an inquiry into child abuse in Birmingham in 1992, spoke out after the home secretary, Theresa May, announced a national inquiry into how the authorities may have ignored child abuse at Westminster.

The Labour leader, Ed Miliband, said the government's approach had been dilatory and piecemeal. He said: "The inquiry needs to recommend child protection measures for the future. If the government does all those things, we will support them."

He said: "They have been slow and piecemeal getting to this point. I think victims and others need to be able to give testimony and give their evidence.

"It is vital that the inquiry is sufficiently comprehensive and over-arching. The important thing is to get at the truth to get at justice, to get what happened in institutions, and to get the right answers for the future. The appalling examples of child protection abuse we have seen must never be allowed to happen again."

MPs on the home affairs select committee will question Mark Sedwill, the home office's permanent secretary, on Tuesday afternoon over the loss of 114 potentially relevant files on child abuse dating back to the 1980s.

Lord Warner
    Lord Warner, the former health minister. Photograph: Graham Turner for the Guardian
    Warner said his inquiry in 1992 showed how children's homes were targeted by powerful paedophiles. He told the Today programme on BBC Radio 4: "Some of these children's homes were targeted by people in power, powerful people. Indeed, sexual abuse of children is a power drive. That's what a lot of it is about.

"It is possible that people who were authoritative, powerful in particular communities did sometimes have access to children's homes. We know for historical purposes that children's homes were a supply line sometimes."

Warner, a director of social services in Kent in the 1980s, said insufficient action was taken to deal with child abuse in that decade because there was "disbelief in the public mind".

He said: "It is pretty distasteful stuff. Society has found it difficult to come to terms with this … We still had an air of deference about people in authority.

"A cover-up means something is very organised. I think much more of this is about people being insensitive to some of these concerns and not being as preoccupied with protecting vulnerable people – children and adults."

Peter McKelvie, a former child protection manager whose allegations about child abuse led to a police inquiry in 2012, claimed that at least 20 prominent people abused children.

McKelvie told BBC2's Newsnight: "I believe that there is strong evidence – and an awful lot of information that can be converted into evidence if it is investigated properly – that there has been an extremely powerful elite amongst the highest levels of the political classes for as long as I am alive, and I am 65.

"There has been sufficient reason to investigate it over and over again, certainly for the last 30 years. There has always been the block and the cover-up and the collusion to prevent that happening."

He added: "For the first time I have got a belief that survivors will come forward and justice will be served for a lot of survivors. Unfortunately it has been left so late that a lot of the abusers are now dead.

"We are looking at the Lords, we are looking at the Commons, we are looking at the judiciary, we are looking at all institutions where there will be a small percentage of paedophiles and a slightly larger percentage of people who have known about it but have felt that in terms of their own self-interest and self-preservation and for political party reasons it's been safer for them to cover it up rather than deal with it."

McKelvie, who served as a child protection manager in Hereford and Worcester, worked on the conviction of Peter Righton, a founding member of the Paedophile Information Exchange (PIE). Righton, who has since died, was convicted of importing child pornography. McKelvie told police in 2012 that West Mercia police had seven boxes of evidence including letters between Righton and other alleged paedophiles.

On Monday, May told the Commons she was establishing a public inquiry into how complaints of sexual abuse were treated, and sometimes ignored, in public bodies over several decades.

Ministers had been holding out against such a sweeping inquiry, but, facing charges of an establishment cover-up, succumbed and promised there would be no no-go areas for the investigation.

The inquiry will be able to examine the files of the security services and allegations that the Tory whips' office in the 1970s may have suppressed allegations of child abuse by members of the parliamentary party. It is also expected to take some evidence from victims.

Labour MPs pointed to a 1985 BBC documentary in which a former government whip between 1970 and 1973 said the Tory whips' office, when faced by an MP involved in "a scandal with small boys", would get him out of trouble, partly so the MP then felt obliged in the future to carry out the bidding of the whips.

May said she would look at plans, backed in principle by the Labour MP Tom Watson, to require public servants to report allegations of child abuse to officials in a form of mandatory whistleblowing. A duty to report would place some form of culpability on a public official if they knowingly withheld information concerning suspected child abuse.
    http://www.theguardian.com/society/2...es-lord-warner
    Last edited by Ria, 20th January 2015 at 14:57.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Amanda (31st January 2015), Calabash (20th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    ��the Royals have proven links to 50 sex offenders.

http://yournewswire.com/50-proven-li...sex-offenders/

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Amanda (31st January 2015), Calabash (22nd January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I'm new here and was touched by your story and remarkable journey. If only we were all so honest and determined to seek the truth the world would certainly be a different place.

The Pedophilia ring is protected by people in high places. If they allow the truth to come out it will likely collapse a number of societies. If it comes within the interest of National security it makes things very difficulty I imagine. Arresting the queen, pope and past and present leaders is a tall order at the moment. Hopefully justice will be done one day

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Verum For This Useful Post:

Amanda (31st January 2015), Calabash (22nd January 2015), KosmicKat (23rd January 2015)