Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

Thread: Disturbing Child Abuse

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    Thought I would add this update - as this is an established thread and for those who have been following my Child Abuse Whistleblower journey, I have been quiet due to having crashed and burned so I am placing a focus on my health. What happened today fits the pattern for abuse against Mandatory Reporters and Child Abuse Wihstleblowers & I post for insurance. This exact update is posted on the Child Abuse Whistleblowers Community page on facebook.

Update - Today shortly before 11.49 am I was in my home and heard my landline phone ring once and it stopped before I could pick up the handset.

At approximately 11.49 am the phone rang again and I was by now standing near the landline - I picked up the handset.

A voice I thought to be female spoke to me and I don't recall her exact first sentence as I was somewhat shocked because I did not recognise the voice at all. Since 2011 I have interacted with a variety of professional agencies and the person ALWAYS identifies themself as soon as I have picked up the handset. I quickly gathered my senses and asked her to identify herself.

I politely asked several times - "Who am I speaking with?" She refused to answer my repeated attempts to ascertain her identity.

I maintained my calm demeanour and repeatedly asked her to please identify herself and I added the question; "How do you come to have my silent phone number?"

I asked these two questions repeatedly and maintained a calm demeanour. The unidentified voice/person who I thought to be female sounded as though she was becoming agitated and angry. She mentioned that legal action was being taken against me several times and added the question, each time; "Did I want the paperwork sent to my email address?"

I only asked of the voice/person I thought to be female two questions; "Who am I speaking with? and How did you come to have my silent phone number?"

She refused to answer my questions - became agitated and angry and stated something about sending something to my email address. She hung up abruptly without warning.

My phone rang again at 12.13 pm and again at 12.20 pm and I refused to pick up the handset - I now feel threatened and intimidated by the voice/person who has contacted me in my home via my silent landline and refusing to identify herself.

I want to state here very clearly that I DO NOT make my silent phone number available to the public. I DO NOT make my private email address available to the pubic.

I will be posting this information not just on the facebook Child Abuse Whistleblowers Community page - I will also be posting it on all other long term threads on the worldwideweb as a security measure.

I will check my email to see whether I have received anything. This post is made in the form of contemporaneous notes and now forms evidence as a legal recount made at the time of the event or shortly after. If need be I can subpoena telephone records to ascertain where the phone call from the unidentified voice/female emanated.

Thank you everyone for your continuing support. Much Peace - Amanda

NB: It is now 12.55 pm and I have checked my personal email twice and nothing has been received. I will now place this exact post on all other threads on the worldwideweb including one of which is an underground forum that has private restricted membership - by invitation only.
    Hello Amanda,

I was wondering how you were doing, because you were not posting. Good for you to take some time out.

I'm glad you have stated these things in your post. You certainly cross your t's and dot your i's. That discipline will stand you in good stead.

Go check your PM's. (Private Messages). I will send you one in a minute*.

Regards,
    Sooz

PS: *Just sent.
    Last edited by Sooz, 5th December 2014 at 09:26.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Amanda (5th December 2014), Birddog (3rd January 2015), Calabash (5th December 2014), lookbeyond (6th December 2014), sandancer (6th December 2014), sandy (10th January 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    This is another story of sexual child abuse, very close to home for me here in Oz.

'Spiritual people' are sometimes not as they seem.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/violent-di...05-120qm8.html

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Amanda (5th December 2014), Birddog (3rd January 2015), Calabash (5th December 2014), lookbeyond (6th December 2014), sandancer (6th December 2014), sandy (10th January 2015)

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,813 Times in 895 Posts
    Thanks Sooz - I also heard (a few years ago) that Sai Baba was also not what he seemed. What a pity that all these people just look like everybody else. The vulnerable don't stand a chance. All paedophiles should be branded on the forehead with the letter "P" after their first offence. . .

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

Amanda (5th December 2014), Birddog (3rd January 2015), lookbeyond (6th December 2014), sandancer (6th December 2014), sandy (10th January 2015), Sooz (5th December 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Hi Amanda, i hope you hav people that can be with you to offer moral support ( not just online, tho this is also very comforting)during this extra difficult period, hoping you hav some fun and laughter over the xmas period also, so that you may recharge your batteries for the year ahead, lookbeyond

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Amanda (10th December 2014), Birddog (3rd January 2015), Calabash (6th December 2014), sandancer (6th December 2014), sandy (10th January 2015), Sooz (6th December 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    lookbeyond - thank you for your kind words of support and care. I have a plan to tidy up all current correspondence before the end of the year so that I can relax for a little while. I have friends and although I need to relax more often than I do - I do try to pray and meditate each day. Much Peace - Amanda ( NB Will be adding an update shortly)

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

lookbeyond (10th December 2014), sandy (10th January 2015), Sooz (10th December 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    For those who are following this established thread and for those who have just joined in - I have an update to share.

Update - I have (finally) received two written responses to the two Mandatory Reports that I made two and a half months ago - as a result of the support I have received via the Child Abuse Whistleblowers Community page.

The first one - all I can say - without overstepping boundaries of confidentiality - is that the issue has been addressed by means of referral to the (location) Community Services Centre for triage and assessment.

What does this tell us - the phone line employees did not ignore the Mandatory Report and have passed it on to a local agency. If you are shaking your head at this one - so am I.

Here's the breakdown - I ring a centralised helpline to have the matter referred back to where the matter is located. The fact of the matter is this;

Why did I have to become public and become a recognised Child Abuse Whistleblower for the matter to be addressed at all?? The matter involves a school.

To refresh the memory of people and for the benefit of those who may be new to the subject of Mandatory Reports;

Every employee of every school in NSW Australia is a Mandatory Reporter. Every employee is mandated by LAW to make a Mandatory Report and if you are found to have not made a Mandatory Report then you are committing a crime that awards the penalties of huge fines and or a custodial sentence. This includes the executive staff - who have a responsibility to ensure that the appropriate professional agencies are fully informed as to the incident/s being reported.

Please refer to other states to ensure the legislation is the same - I reference NSW Australia because that is the state that is relevant to my professional training.

The second Mandatory Report is not so simple. The third sentence reads exactly like this;

"The information you provided has been assessed and a decision has been made that it does not meet the statutory reporting threshold of 'risk of significant harm'."

I will share with you a brief overview of the information - with no identifiers.

A Teacher holds a party at her house with only students. The Teacher commences sexual activity with a just of age ex-student in full view of the others in attendance. The students then have to attend school with the Teacher instructing them as their regular Teacher.

Included in this scenario is the partner of the just of age ex-student who engaged in the sexual activity. The partner has to attend school and sit in classes and be instructed by the Teacher who organised the party and commenced sex with the just of age ex-student.

Two in attendance at the party phoned the partner to advise what was happening. The partner arrives in time to see the Teacher passed out in her bed and a used condom next to the bed.

The Teacher involved in this situation was shortly afterwards promoted to an executive position. There is much more I could add but I want to tread carefully with regard to legal boundaries. Even though there is no Child Abuse Whistleblower legislation - hopefully my CAREFUL actions will lead to the creation of Child Abuse Whistleblower legislation - that is the aim.

I know we have ample legislation - but - I am working with the paradigm in which we live and legislation provides the tools with which we make change.

The next step here is that I will do two things. I will compose correspondence and request an explanation as to why I was not delivered of a written reply - as per legal requirements. The fact it was two and a half months and I had not received any correspondence is of concern. I am also concerned that I had to contact the government department to actually request the required correspondence.

I will also contact the NSW Ombudsman and other professional agencies and ask why the second Mandatory Report failed to meet the requirements for Risk of Significant Harm - that way we can understand the situation a little better. Peaceful research and answers from the professional agencies who are tasked with managing Crimes Against Children may help us make change to better protect your Children.

Remember people - it is you who goes to work and pay the taxes that fund the professional agencies who are responsible for the Care of All Children.

Before the end of the day I will be providing an update via the Child Abuse Whistleblowers Community page on facebook about the recent phone call incident - as recorded on the Child Abuse Whistleblowers Community page and elsewhere. It is an eye-opener that's for sure.

Thank you - thank you - thank you - thank you for all the continuing support I am receiving. Out in public - the comments about how everyone is reading the updates and information contained within the Child Abuse Whistleblowers Community page is very uplifting.

To all the people who have made contact with me via personal messages here and via other methods - I will get back to you. I am overwhelmed by the support and flow of information that is being shared - thank you for trusting me. We will make change of this I am very sure.

Much Peace - Amanda

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

KosmicKat (10th December 2014), lookbeyond (10th December 2014), Ria (6th January 2015), sandancer (10th December 2014), sandy (10th January 2015), Sooz (10th December 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Bump...

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Amanda (10th December 2014), lookbeyond (10th December 2014), sandy (10th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    All regular viewers and newcomers - please know that all documents that have no legal boundaries are published on the faceache oops facebook Child Abuse Whistleblowers Community page. When someone can teach me how to upload documents from my computer directly to this thread - I am willing to publish them direct to this thread. My talents are not with technology so any instruction on matters of using technology are always gratefully accepted by me. Huge thank you to the Site Owner and Moderators who have let me establish this thread - I am truly grateful. As a side note I have established threads on four wed forums - there would be more only some sites do not permit me to speak freely. Things that make you go hmmm....

Update - A list of all the actions that will bring about professional responses from agencies that have been contacted in recent months. In the coming months of 2015 I am seeing the potential for answers to the many legal questions that have been posed.

1. The multiple professional agency correspondence as a result of two Mandatory Reports made a few months ago. One Mandatory Report is being actioned and as an adjunct to protecting the identity of the victim - that seems to be okay. The second Mandatory Report however has some unanswered questions as to mandated administrative "omissions" and I am keen to see these "omissions" addressed and investigated.

The professional agencies are;

Honourable Brad Hazzard MP - Minister for Justice
    Honourable Adrian Piccoli MP - Minister for Education
    Kelvin Simon Manager - Child Protection NSW Ombudsman
    Sandy Chan Acting Manager - Department of Family & Community Services

2. Even without all the details the second multiple professional agency correspondence that is relevant to a Police complaint investigation. The investigation also seems to have some "omissions" and I am keen to receive answers to questions I posed that are based in legal and administrative procedure.

The professional agencies are;

Honourable Stuart Ayres MP - NSW Minister for Police
    Andrew Scipione AM - NSW Police Commissioner
    Bruce Barbour - NSW Ombudsman
    S. Wilkins Superintendent - Local Area Commander Tweed Heads

3. One senior Police officer is addressing a complaint from a victim. The same officer will then address other issues. I stated that given the enormity of the issues faced with all manner of Child Abuse and the organised ritual Child Abuse - it is best to address one issue at a time - he did not disagree with me.

When the senior NSW Police officer and victim have addressed the complaint I will advertise the LAC (Local Area Command) as that is an area where several victims have been subjected to abuse. If you are not aware - all crime is investigated where it occurred - at least in the initial stages.

4. I have one outstanding matter that is directly relevant to a particular professional agency - this is where the destruction to my life really took hold. I will give the professional agency time to manage the situation and will put a hold on publishing my legal recount/book on line. I may publish some select chapters in the interim.

Thank you again for all the support - online - on the street - to the huge underground following and to all those who guide us in Spirit.

My intention is take January as a month to attend to my health. I do have over 300 messages to address and I will be very careful. As I have stated several times I will get back to everyone - January is when I intend to communicate. I trust I have established a Child Abuse Whistleblowers Community page that is insightful and helpful and a place to find some comfort should you be a victim or witness. Many people care about Child Abuse and finding a solution so that we can all heal.

Let's stay calm as we work our way through the chaos and pain with dignity and respect. Much Peace - Amanda.

NB: I am looking forward to browsing the forums in the coming weeks.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Calabash (3rd January 2015), lookbeyond (7th January 2015), Ria (6th January 2015), sandy (10th January 2015), Sooz (3rd January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post

My intention is take January as a month to attend to my health.
    Hi, Amanda, if you have time to check back here, make January your month for a massive intake of Vitamin C ( for starters ). I've been doing it for only 2 weeks and I'm AMAZED by the effect.

IF you don't know already, Vit c comes in a few forms.

Ascorbic Acid ( the pure/raw form )

Sodium Ascorbate ( the more gut friendly version that super athletes consume in very large doses )

Magnesium Ascorbate ( ok - ish but not really recommended by myself for a couple of reasons )

Calcium Ascorbate ( I don't think this version is even safe, long term - Calcium isn't good in the flesh, and the argument for sustaining bones falls apart when you study it heavily )

Anyhoo, hope you get a lot of great nourishment and NOT "Doctor's" prescriptions.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Amanda (3rd January 2015), lookbeyond (9th January 2015), Ria (6th January 2015), sandy (10th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I posted a video of a Fritz Springmeier interview on the illuminati thread but it probably wont get noticed much there.

It can be found by clicking this link:

http://jandeane81.com/threads/1873-I...#post841892751

Fritz is very knowledgeable about them and sets it all out very well.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Amanda (9th January 2015), Calabash (15th January 2015), gardener (25th April 2015), Ria (6th January 2015), sandy (10th January 2015), Sooz (9th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Tank you Norman - I am already well acquainted with ascorbic acid. I can actually tell how I am coping with the external stressors by how much I need. I cannot always afford to take all the vitamins I need but I know the difference when I resume taking them -vitamins work!

For anyone on a stressful journey - particularly where you are fighting the systems to gain any type of justice - take care of your health it is the first thing to be destroyed. If I knew now what I knew at the commencement of this journey I would have stayed above the stress although it is easier said than done.

Thank you Norman and everyone for supporting this thread - and - in doing so supporting the victims and witnesses of Child Abuse. We are winning. Much Peace - Amanda

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Calabash (10th January 2015), gardener (25th April 2015), KosmicKat (16th January 2015), lookbeyond (9th January 2015), Ria (10th January 2015), sandy (10th January 2015), Sooz (9th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by norman View Post
    Hi, Amanda, if you have time to check back here, make January your month for a massive intake of Vitamin C ( for starters ). I've been doing it for only 2 weeks and I'm AMAZED by the effect.

IF you don't know already, Vit c comes in a few forms.

Ascorbic Acid ( the pure/raw form )

Sodium Ascorbate ( the more gut friendly version that super athletes consume in very large doses )

Magnesium Ascorbate ( ok - ish but not really recommended by myself for a couple of reasons )

Calcium Ascorbate ( I don't think this version is even safe, long term - Calcium isn't good in the flesh, and the argument for sustaining bones falls apart when you study it heavily )

Anyhoo, hope you get a lot of great nourishment and NOT "Doctor's" prescriptions.
    Hi Norman, are you able to say why you dont think Ca Ascorbate is safe? thanks as im using ATM,lb

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

gardener (25th April 2015), Ria (10th January 2015), sandy (10th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Calcium causes problems, mainly in the cardiovascular system, because it usually doesn't get absorbed properly, i.e. bones and teeth etc.

Calcium needs to be taken ( if you need it ) as part of a trio of - Calcium, Magnesium and Vitamin D. If they are all present at the same time in the same place, they work together to get to the right places. Of course, a dose of sunshine will suffice for the vitamin D, that is made from the cholesterol in the skin helping with cholesterol issues at the same time.

When treating yourself with very high doses of Vitamin C, for therapeutic reasons, The calcium bonded form will add a lot of unwanted calcium.

I've recently learned that another problematic 'supplement' is anything that includes iron, especially for men who tend to accumulate iron as they get older and become quite toxic with it.

I'm only getting started with my research into this stuff. If others here can educate wisely about these things, I'm all ears.
    Last edited by norman, 10th January 2015 at 03:35.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

gardener (25th April 2015), lookbeyond (10th January 2015), Ria (10th January 2015), sandy (10th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    thx Norman, one more question and then will take it outside the thread (sorry off topic OP)- do you find any problem with 1000mg or less daily in normal healthy adult ie not high dosing Ca ascorbate, lb

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

gardener (25th April 2015), Ria (10th January 2015), sandy (10th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Great to see the topic of vitamin intake - and - don't be too concerned about health issues being discussed in a Child Abuse thread - victims and witnesses can learn about their health in the same thread as learning they are supported. Just to weigh in - although still wanting to hear what Norman has to offer - Calcium tablets are not always worth taking - a friend of mine advised me that only certain brands actually contain what they state on the label. I have however taken A vitamin D and calcium combination while taking a lot of magnesium.

For victims and witnesses of Child Abuse and everyone else who is fighting external stressors - magnesium is the vitamin I recommend even if you cannot afford others. Magnesium assists with keeping muscles healthy and that is where stress can accumulate. Also consider taking zinc - I always took zinc having learned it was for healing and keeping hair/nails/skin healthy. Recently I learned that zinc is found in every cell in our body - as it is relatively inexpensive and I am suffering enormous stress - I upped my intake to seven every day and have gradually reduced it when the effects kick in. Executive B is great for energy - seems to be a good combination when taken daily with daily does of ascorbic acid if you are well but looking to increase your energy.

To survive Child Abuse you need to take care of your health and to each and every victim - please consider vitamins when researching ways to help your physical and mental health. Thank you everyone for keeping this thread alive. Much Peace - Amanda

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Calabash (10th January 2015), gardener (25th April 2015), KosmicKat (10th January 2015), lookbeyond (16th February 2015), Ria (10th January 2015), sandy (10th January 2015), Sooz (10th January 2015)