Thread: Peter Kling: Christ returns as an ET with the armies of the Multiverse

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,144 Times in 1,444 Posts

Peter Kling: Christ returns as an ET with the armies of the Multiverse

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G6BsGsSGO8

"Published on Dec 20, 2013
    Part 2 - Peter Kling: Christ returns as an Extraterrestrial with the armies of the Multiverse to defeat the NWO?"
    Last edited by Kathy, 21st December 2013 at 08:07.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

777 (14th January 2014), Calabash (22nd December 2013), Cearna (14th January 2014), Frances (14th January 2014), Highland1 (21st December 2013), john parslow (17th January 2014), Mark (14th January 2014), shamanseeker (14th January 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,686 Times in 375 Posts
    You have got to be kidding me.....

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wolf Khan For This Useful Post:

777 (14th January 2014), Cearna (14th January 2014), Frances (14th January 2014), Mark (14th January 2014), shamanseeker (14th January 2014), Spiral (14th January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,534 Times in 500 Posts
    I have listened to this and he has done his homework, and although the title is....somewhat spectacular it is only echoing what the bible has proclaimed all along.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

777 (14th January 2014), Frances (14th January 2014), shamanseeker (14th January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 Times in 2,477 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Caleb View Post
    I have listened to this and he has done his homework, and although the title is....somewhat spectacular it is only echoing what the bible has proclaimed all along.
    Therein is the worry! The outlandish title is literally a modern way of explaining revelations isn't it really? It doesn't take a massive leap of faith to see that its' contents are actually quite congruent with a lot of folks' "crazy new age waffle", which makes me wonder if it was indeed prophetic all along?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 777 For This Useful Post:

Frances (14th January 2014), Mark (14th January 2014), shamanseeker (14th January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 Times in 473 Posts
    If we can't defeat them ourselves, we don't deserve to defeat them

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KosmicKat For This Useful Post:

777 (14th January 2014), Frances (14th January 2014), Mark (14th January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,534 Times in 500 Posts
    The only way to defeat "them" is to conquer ourselves.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

777 (14th January 2014), Frances (14th January 2014), shamanseeker (14th January 2014), Tonz (17th January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,335 Times in 635 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by KosmicKat View Post
    If we can't defeat them ourselves, we don't deserve to defeat them
    The phrase 'we don't deserve to defeat them' is what the Cabal has been bandying about for a long time now. 'We don't deserve anything because we are sheep' etc, etc! This is what they love us to believe.

What we don't deserve is to be slaves to them and to have them acting as sovereigns over us. What we do deserve is to awaken completely and claim back our sovereignty which is happening now. It's happening to such an extent that the Italian leaders are panicking and trying to pass a decree called 'Save Rome'!!!! They are really, seriously worried! Their days are numbered and there are too many of us understanding what is going on now.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shamanseeker For This Useful Post:

777 (14th January 2014), Cearna (16th January 2014), KosmicKat (14th January 2014), Mark (14th January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 Times in 1,218 Posts
    Lol, there's always somebody peddling the religious piffle. How can the dominant religion of most of the world behave so shamelessly as though it's a new idea, a withering minority that has to defend itself?

To my knowledge, nobody has ever explained why "the Christ" was called Jesus and not Immanuel as Jewish prophecy always claimed the Moshiach would be. All this lurid drivel about "Christ" is so ennuyeux, mes chéris! And all the vomit inducing new-age rehashing of the same old delerium. Oh, it's no longer Jesus the Christ, son of God, but "Christic energies" lol. Don't force feed me a diet of crap and disdain when I become bilious!

"Christ returns with the armies of the multiverse..." ugh god, it sounds like a pitiable attempt by C S Lewis to match Tolkien.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

KosmicKat (17th January 2014)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Scoff as you may, but I believe Jesus (or who ever you want to call Him) might just return in a space craft lol. How many times have we've been told that Jesus said 'My Father is not of this Earth'? There is a slight possibility it may happen... I am keeping an open mind....

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Susan For This Useful Post:

Seikou-Kishi (16th January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 Times in 1,218 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Susan View Post
    Scoff as you may, but I believe Jesus (or who ever you want to call Him) might just return in a space craft lol. How many times have we've been told that Jesus said 'My Father is not of this Earth'? There is a slight possibility it may happen... I am keeping an open mind....
    Oh I shall ;-)

He certainly did say that. Presuming he existed, of course, which is a necessary precondition for saying anything at all. At least what passes as a record says such a person said that, and that is the best we have. For me, I'm always somewhat perplexed by talk of the minutiae of Jesus's life, such as the question of his race. For me, it's like trying to determine the colour of the unicorn I don't have lol.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Seikou-Kishi View Post
    Lol, there's always somebody peddling the religious piffle. How can the dominant religion of most of the world behave so shamelessly as though it's a new idea, a withering minority that has to defend itself?

To my knowledge, nobody has ever explained why "the Christ" was called Jesus and not Immanuel as Jewish prophecy always claimed the Moshiach would be. All this lurid drivel about "Christ" is so ennuyeux, mes chéris! And all the vomit inducing new-age rehashing of the same old delerium. Oh, it's no longer Jesus the Christ, son of God, but "Christic energies" lol. Don't force feed me a diet of crap and disdain when I become bilious!

"Christ returns with the armies of the multiverse..." ugh god, it sounds like a pitiable attempt by C S Lewis to match Tolkien.
    For the SERIOUS ANSWERS to the questions you ask with questionable malice can be found, for a good place to start your education I suggest here:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bknW5RG3AvQ

Ethiopic Stargates should tickle your fancy too~~~

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dRLSNn7d54

21. The Following User Says Thank You to crested-duck For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 Times in 473 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Susan View Post
    How many times have we've been told that Jesus said 'My Father is not of this Earth'?
    IIRC, what the gospel (John, ch. 18) records as the words of Jesus is: "My kingdom is not of this world."

For me, that explains why so many of us feel like we don't really belong. We're not citizens, we're just passing through. And the ones who feel like they belong, just haven't got itchy feet yet.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by KosmicKat View Post
    IIRC, what the gospel (John, ch. 18) records as the words of Jesus is: "My kingdom is not of this world."

For me, that explains why so many of us feel like we don't really belong. We're not citizens, we're just passing through. And the ones who feel like they belong, just haven't got itchy feet yet.
    This is a good pictorial explanation that goes with the last post well connected.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD7xG5Ck03Y

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bknW5RG3AvQ

24. The Following User Says Thank You to crested-duck For This Useful Post: