Thread: Nascient Iodine and the Pineal Gland

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts

Nascient Iodine and the Pineal Gland

Hi All,

Just yesterday I started to take nascient iodine as a supplement.

It had an almost immediate effect on me. I took it in the morning, 6 drops, and by 9.30pm I was ready for bed, I mean to fall into bed like a lump of concrete. Most unlike me...I usually go to bed at 11pm or usually midnight, still wide awake.

Last night I had the most amazing dream. And I haven't remembered my dreams for at least 20 years - I know I dream but I don't remember them. Prior to this in 1980's I had amazing recall of very significant dreams.

Anyway, last night was a DOOZY, I was lucid dreaming, i.e., mostly I knew I was dreaming. The dream was showing my higher self teaching me about me, in a very gentle way. Past lovers were involved, posing themselves as my higher self.

I knew the significance of the dream and I told myself to remember everything - my higher self told me 'don't bother trying to remember, you will remember what is significant'.

I kept half waking up, the dream was so vivid and I knew it was of high importance. Like I said, this has not happened for a long time.

All the while during sleep state and half awake state, the vividness of the dream could only point to the nascient iodine I had taken, that had given me this dream - all this in the lucid dream state.

What do you think?

Sooz

Some references:

http://freedom-articles.toolsforfree...r-superpowers/

http://consciouslifenews.com/five-he...-pineal-gland/
    Last edited by Sooz, 19th November 2013 at 08:30. Reason: Add link

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (19th November 2013), Calz (19th November 2013), Cearna (19th November 2013), modwiz (19th November 2013), Spiral (19th November 2013), Tonz (19th November 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,070 Times in 1,329 Posts
    Cool.

Had not heard of that before. Let us know what happens going forward if you can.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (19th November 2013), Cearna (19th November 2013), Sooz (19th November 2013), Spiral (19th November 2013), Tonz (19th November 2013)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    I'm trying to remember some things - of course with all dreams it can do your head in trying explain it in words. One significant part of the dream, the landscape was extraordinarily beautiful, vivid colours at sunset and there before me was a darkish cloud in the shape of a rooster, I was shown by 'someone' it was clearly a rooster in the twilight sky.

Christ, now I'll have to go look up roosters, lol! (Where is a rooster icon, when you want one?)

http://www.whats-your-sign.com/symbo...e-rooster.html

Bucaaark!
    Last edited by Sooz, 19th November 2013 at 07:41.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (19th November 2013), Calz (19th November 2013), Cearna (19th November 2013), Spiral (19th November 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,402 Times in 1,356 Posts
    Hey Sooz its good to take this but 6 drops might be too much, I know from Clive de Carl's videos posted here http://jandeane81.com/threads/1400-1...-to-be-healthy that 2 drops is the usual daily requirement. It is possibly episode 5 but I cannot guarantee.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

Calz (19th November 2013), Cearna (19th November 2013), Sooz (19th November 2013), Spiral (19th November 2013), Tonz (19th November 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    Sooz you must have really needed it to have that kind of reaction !

Keep a journal of your dreams, you never know what may be of significance !

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

Altaira (19th November 2013), Calz (19th November 2013), Cearna (19th November 2013), Sooz (19th November 2013), Tonz (19th November 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,402 Times in 1,356 Posts
    Here I found an answer to your question Sooz. Your observation is correct

Iodine supports spiritual development.

I first wrote extensively about the chakra system in 1986 in my book Spiritual Nutrition and the Rainbow Diet. The chakra system is a subtle energy system that has been described for thousands of years in spiritual traditions. In Sanskrit, the word chakra means “wheel”. In the Bible, St. John refers to these centers as the “seven seals on the back of the Book of Life.” In early Christianity they were often referred to as the “seven churches”. The Kabbalists refer to these centers as “the seven centers in the soul of man.”

The chakra system has been described by Western clairvoyants and Eastern yogis for centuries. In the late 1960’s and early ‘70’s, Dr. Hiroshi Motoyama, Director of the Institute for Religion and Psychology, a yoga expert and a scientist considered by many to be one of the leading researchers in the area of chakras, has done some important work documenting the physical reality of chakras. More recently, medical doctors and other researchers have begun to explore the existence and function of the chakras, such as the research done by Professor Emeritus Valerie Hunt at UCLA. Hunt was a professor of Physiological Science from 1948-1981 at UCLA, and is presently the director of the Bioenergy Fields Laboratory. In 1973, the physician W. Brugh Joy discovered these energy centers spontaneously. He found that when he held his hands over certain areas of a patient’s body, there were areas of increased heat energy. Mapping these areas, he realized that they were approximately the same as the yoga descriptions of the chakra locations. Lawrence Bagley, M.D., in the 1984 issue of the American Journal of Acupuncture, describes how by using the Nogier pulse he was able to determine the location, size, shape, and rotational direction of the chakra system. My own experience with detecting the physical existence of the chakra system began in 1976 when I was exploring the possible relationship between a person’s mental state and the chakra system. Based on the limited research, and my personal research as well, it is reasonable to hypothesize the existence of a chakra system as both a subtle psycho-physical system linked to the neuro-endocrine complexes in their prospective locations in the body, as well as subtle psycho-spiritual centers of consciousness.

Iodine energizes the thyroid gland (associated with the 5 believe to be a spiritual-energetic bridge between the heart (associated with the 4th chakra) and the pineal and pituitary glands (associated with the 6 In this spiritual way it can be considered the master gland rather than the pituitary as the 1954 Drs. Eartly’s and LeBlond’s study found in the physical way. The thyroid in this context is a metaphorical bridge between the heavens (higher chakras) and the earth (lower chakras). Adequate iodine is the critical nutrient that activates and sustains this physical and energetic chakra bridge. It is needed for the chakra system to be optimally functional.

Today there is some controversy between the allopathic and holistic opinions of what is a safe dose. To establish a reasonable and safe dose in a holistic context, this is greatly aided by taking a historical overview.

This is a very long article but very informative http://www.treeoflife.nu/DRCOUSENS/D...language=en-US

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

Calz (19th November 2013), Cearna (19th November 2013), Sooz (19th November 2013), Spiral (19th November 2013), Tonz (19th November 2013)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Well, it's interesting....in the 1980's I was very much into chakra stuff - that was when I had my most vivid dreams and visions.

I had contact with my GGG Grandfather and that led me to write my little book, albeit many years later.

I have not spoken much of this on forums, because, quite frankly I lost my mojo for it. But I did have it and was connected quite strongly to it in the 80's.

There is a reason why I lost a lot of it, which I won't go into here.

But I feel something is coming back which I almost harnessed over 30 years ago.

That dream last night just blew me out of the water. It was so potent, so full of meaning.

Sounds like crap I know, guess you had to be there, lol....

Cosmic moment and that ****. Even though I was asleep. As above, so below.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (19th November 2013), Calz (19th November 2013), Cearna (19th November 2013), modwiz (19th November 2013), Spiral (19th November 2013), Tonz (19th November 2013)