Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 308

Thread: Israel 4 Last

  1. #136
    Senior Member donk's Avatar
    Join Date
    26th December 2013
    Posts
    1,262
    Thanks
    2,045
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    Again, these mofos doing it.


    Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOe_6xoGXXA
    So I guess we let em “kill em all”, only way to avoid “another war” is to finish this one. Apprently anyone who uses human shields (even Israeli hostages) need to be destroyed…I guess if anything these fucks is to be taken at face value, it is a valid tactic to penetrate those human shields in order to punish Hamas for using them.

    I’m fucking sick. I cannot believe I live in this reality, where not a fucking a person I know in real life gives any fucks about this
    What is the purpose of your presence?

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (10th December 2023), Aragorn (9th December 2023), Chuckie (10th December 2023), Lord Sidious (11th December 2023), Wind (9th December 2023)

  3. #137
    Administrator Aragorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    17th March 2015
    Location
    Middle-Earth
    Posts
    20,167
    Thanks
    88,079
    Thanked 80,777 Times in 20,181 Posts
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (10th December 2023), Octopus Garden (6th January 2024), Wind (10th December 2023)

  5. #138
    Senior Member Chuckie's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd April 2017
    Location
    Earth I
    Posts
    12,056
    Thanks
    36,406
    Thanked 42,854 Times in 11,800 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I do agree with this guy that Palestinians will be free, but this is the process required as painful as it is to our sensibilities...childbirth is the analogy that occurs in my mind. And his other point of ongoing genocides ignored is very valid. It is like the outrage is limited to the 'celebrity nation' of the moment. That is the root that needs to change.

    The reality I believe is that 'everyone' feels how wrong what Israel is doing may be, but the different actors and acted upon have different responsibilities. Bernie Sanders' 'feelings' are admirable but he is in a position where there are only positive results from his voicing of them (From our point of view). Not everyone has that luxury.
    Last edited by Chuckie, 10th December 2023 at 13:45.
    “I am a social justice...advocate and I say, "Stop the Hate!"

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chuckie For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (10th December 2023), Aragorn (10th December 2023), Wind (10th December 2023)

  7. #139
    Member on Sabbatical Aianawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th March 2015
    Posts
    12,453
    Thanks
    45,626
    Thanked 35,428 Times in 10,142 Posts
    Well with Israel being last, this will be a bad as it gets, lots to look forward to once brink reached, happy days but not but will be.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

    Chuckie (10th December 2023)

  9. #140
    Super Moderator Wind's Avatar
    Join Date
    16th January 2015
    Location
    Just here
    Posts
    7,124
    Thanks
    33,376
    Thanked 27,095 Times in 7,138 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Well with Israel being last, this will be a bad as it gets
    Never underestimate the fact how much worse things could get. It's called r-e-a-l-i-s-m.

    "Three great forces rule the world: stupidity, fear and greed."

    ~ Albert Einstein
    "The more I see, the less I know for sure." ~ John Lennon

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (11th December 2023), Aragorn (11th December 2023), Chuckie (11th December 2023), Lord Sidious (11th December 2023)

  11. #141
    Senior Member donk's Avatar
    Join Date
    26th December 2013
    Posts
    1,262
    Thanks
    2,045
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chuckie View Post
    I do agree with this guy that Palestinians will be free, but this is the process required as painful as it is to our sensibilities...childbirth is the analogy that occurs in my mind. And his other point of ongoing genocides ignored is very valid. It is like the outrage is limited to the 'celebrity nation' of the moment. That is the root that needs to change.

    The reality I believe is that 'everyone' feels how wrong what Israel is doing may be, but the different actors and acted upon have different responsibilities. Bernie Sanders' 'feelings' are admirable but he is in a position where there are only positive results from his voicing of them (From our point of view). Not everyone has that luxury.
    It has nothing to do with “celebrity”, and everything to do with the decades of propaganda

    Free Palestine = Israel does not have right to exist

    It is fucking madness. Almost as much as your take.

    Yeah, it sucks that all other genocides we are probably aiding/encouraging/arming both sides, but this one is special in that there are fucking laws in 30+ states making it pretty much illegal criticize it, in the declaration of BDS being “terrorism”.

    We should be vocal on all genocides. But in this particular one, most of our politicians are purchased by the perpetrators and effectively made it MORE impossible to talk about and criticize than Congo, Ertriea, Rwanda, etc……

    PS: fuck Bernie, my former hero
    Last edited by donk, 11th December 2023 at 02:11.
    What is the purpose of your presence?

  12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (11th December 2023), Aragorn (11th December 2023), Chuckie (11th December 2023), Lord Sidious (11th December 2023), Octopus Garden (23rd January 2024), Wind (11th December 2023)

  13. #142
    Member on Sabbatical Aianawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th March 2015
    Posts
    12,453
    Thanks
    45,626
    Thanked 35,428 Times in 10,142 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    Never underestimate the fact how much worse things could get. It's called r-e-a-l-i-s-m.

    "Three great forces rule the world: stupidity, fear and greed."

    ~ Albert Einstein
    Never underestimate the power of humanties love shown, being and or directed.

    FFS the amount of pure misery that has already dispersed, transmuted is amazing , the amount of darkness left to be felt seen and digested is harsh but we are there yet so yahoooooo

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

    Chuckie (11th December 2023)

  15. #143
    Senior Member Chuckie's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd April 2017
    Location
    Earth I
    Posts
    12,056
    Thanks
    36,406
    Thanked 42,854 Times in 11,800 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    It has nothing to do with “celebrity”, and everything to do with the decades of propaganda

    Free Palestine = Israel does not have right to exist

    It is fucking madness. Almost as much as your take.

    Yeah, it sucks that all other genocides we are probably aiding/encouraging/arming both sides, but this one is special in that there are fucking laws in 30+ states making it pretty much illegal criticize it, in the declaration of BDS being “terrorism”.

    We should be vocal on all genocides. But in this particular one, most of our politicians are purchased by the perpetrators and effectively made it MORE impossible to talk about and criticize than Congo, Ertriea, Rwanda, etc……

    PS: fuck Bernie, my former hero
    yeah, what you say is true...the propaganda is used to confuse, totally..people that criticize the players should speak plainly. People recognize it, I think...It is a dense and complex issue.
    “I am a social justice...advocate and I say, "Stop the Hate!"

  16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chuckie For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (11th December 2023), Aragorn (11th December 2023), donk (23rd December 2023), Octopus Garden (23rd January 2024), Wind (15th December 2023)

  17. #144
    Super Moderator Wind's Avatar
    Join Date
    16th January 2015
    Location
    Just here
    Posts
    7,124
    Thanks
    33,376
    Thanked 27,095 Times in 7,138 Posts
    "The more I see, the less I know for sure." ~ John Lennon

  18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (20th December 2023), Aragorn (20th December 2023), Chuckie (19th December 2023), donk (23rd December 2023), Lord Sidious (20th December 2023), Octopus Garden (23rd January 2024)

  19. #145
    Senior Member donk's Avatar
    Join Date
    26th December 2013
    Posts
    1,262
    Thanks
    2,045
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Fucking Zionists still just excusing this shit too. Hopefully enough Israelis will have seen enough of this proof that their govt has absolutely no concerns for their own damn hostages, just continued ethnic cleansing.

    It’s disgusting how many people are so fucking deluded. A worse fucking Apartheid than South Africa,continuing on into the 2020s, with dipshits like Brandon leading the fuck charge to allow it to rev up to complete genocide.
    What is the purpose of your presence?

  20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (20th December 2023), Aragorn (20th December 2023), Chuckie (20th December 2023), Lord Sidious (20th December 2023), Octopus Garden (23rd January 2024), Wind (20th December 2023)

  21. #146
    Super Moderator Wind's Avatar
    Join Date
    16th January 2015
    Location
    Just here
    Posts
    7,124
    Thanks
    33,376
    Thanked 27,095 Times in 7,138 Posts
    "The more I see, the less I know for sure." ~ John Lennon

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (20th December 2023), Aragorn (20th December 2023), Chuckie (20th December 2023)

  23. #147
    Senior Member Chuckie's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd April 2017
    Location
    Earth I
    Posts
    12,056
    Thanks
    36,406
    Thanked 42,854 Times in 11,800 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    he's correct, but in the same way it is unfair. Straight talk is the only thing that is good and moral.
    “I am a social justice...advocate and I say, "Stop the Hate!"

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chuckie For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (26th December 2023), Aragorn (20th December 2023), Wind (21st December 2023)

  25. #148
    Super Moderator Wind's Avatar
    Join Date
    16th January 2015
    Location
    Just here
    Posts
    7,124
    Thanks
    33,376
    Thanked 27,095 Times in 7,138 Posts
    "Diana Buttu is a Palestinian-Canadian lawyer, former spokesperson for the Palestine Liberation Organization, who served as a Palestinian peace negotiator. Here we discuss Israel's undisguised ethnic cleansing, why this is an Israeli-American assault on Gaza, the forgotten horror in the West Bank - and why this won't end well for Israel."


    Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZP1jXjRCsE
    "The more I see, the less I know for sure." ~ John Lennon

  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (26th December 2023), Aragorn (26th December 2023), Chuckie (26th December 2023)

  27. #149
    Senior Member donk's Avatar
    Join Date
    26th December 2013
    Posts
    1,262
    Thanks
    2,045
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    My dad and I got into heated argument over Xmas dinner, he had seem some movie on a former Israeli official or PM or something that had same lymphoma as my mom (so I guess it excuses any war crimes).

    I wasn’t familiar, but any time I tried to bring up Israel’s treatment of the Palestinian he’d go to Zionist talking points. At one point he accused me of getting my “info” from TV and he said “well I am anti-Palestinian and you are anti-Semitic”…my wife tells me he added on “according to the media”, but I did not catch that part

    It’s really sad and really sick how deeply the disgusting propaganda has penetrated. I wanted to ask about his older memories of the “conflict”, to see how they compare my memories of Caterpillar bulldozers plowing through neighborhoods and the absolute disgusting footage of settlers back in the early aughts, the head shots to beloved journalists and I did sneak in the bombing of the AP offices and such…but something about Hamas existing allows him to excuse bombing the densely populated Palestine

    I hate getting flashbacks to the convo I had with a friend I respected as smarter/better than me justifying the shock & awe campaign on Baghdad. How nationalism so easily drains compassion from otherwise “thinking” people, and just kills that it can be applied to a fucking ethno-state, a white supremacist theocracy. Fucking madness
    What is the purpose of your presence?

  28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (26th December 2023), Aragorn (26th December 2023), Chuckie (26th December 2023), Lord Sidious (27th December 2023), Wind (26th December 2023)

  29. #150
    Super Moderator Wind's Avatar
    Join Date
    16th January 2015
    Location
    Just here
    Posts
    7,124
    Thanks
    33,376
    Thanked 27,095 Times in 7,138 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    My dad and I got into heated argument over Xmas dinner, he had seem some movie on a former Israeli official or PM or something that had same lymphoma as my mom (so I guess it excuses any war crimes).

    I wasn’t familiar, but any time I tried to bring up Israel’s treatment of the Palestinian he’d go to Zionist talking points. At one point he accused me of getting my “info” from TV and he said “well I am anti-Palestinian and you are anti-Semitic”…my wife tells me he added on “according to the media”, but I did not catch that part
    Ah yes, the anti-semitism card. "Thou shalt not criticize Israel, or else you're a jew hater!"


    Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph9XF39yjgU
    "The more I see, the less I know for sure." ~ John Lennon

  30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (26th December 2023), Chuckie (26th December 2023), Lord Sidious (27th December 2023)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •