Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Thread: If Not Trump

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Diabolical Boids View Post
    Nope the ego and the pain body don't like to hear this shit. I think I mentioned that though. You can do the Course in Miracles workbook practices (since someone brought them up ) to differentiate between your SELF and the ego because it feels like one and the same until you make that differentation. For people looking to heal in earnest I'd take a class in Reiki or Cranio-Sacral massage to learn how energy (trauma is energy) moves and how to move it.

Your therapist owes you a refund. And Mate doesn't do therapy. Conventional therapy doesn't address psycho-neuro-science or quantum healing. Mate does.

I can make a sheet of the things that need to be done--as a stating point-- and how to accomplish them that purge something that deeply imbedded and I will. Three part program, meditation, mindfulness& breathing, and Heart Coherence. None of this is original, but there are people out there who have refined it to its best effect if you do not have a healer to work with.

I use stuff that starts an immediate effect for the better, so people don't give up or get bored. It's healing arts so once you have the basics and necessities down its whatever you need or want it to be. But you are literally addressing a toxin suspended in our cellular structure. The mind has changed the biology of the body now the body is in control instead of the psyche. Then you are literally dealing with physical addiction. So, you have to bring the body back into homeostasis by bringing the mind and consciousness out of the body. You cannot think or feel or mindfulness your way out of it. No one ever stopped smoking because they were mindful they were puffing on a cigarette.

I suspect Fred is correct and you wouldn't make good use of it but someone else might.
    lol, you never know...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2023)

Senior Member United States Diabolical Boids's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,043 Times in 651 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chuckie View Post
    No, not at all...his issues really make me think about mine...that is why we're 'pretty good' friends at this point in time. Though I did give him back to his catsister for awhile. He ended back with me, but I think no more the harm, he's always preferred me (another guilt trip for me) because he was my daughter's cat but I had unfair advantages...I fed him. Admittedly, I was immediately attracted to the cat despite we were at the rescue gathering to get one for her. We were talking about the cat with the lady about his paws and he stuck his paw outside of the cage. That was it for me, what could be better than a genius cat...
    But thinking about issues doesn't correct them. Neither does getting warm fuzzy feelings from other people. I'm sure proving Fred Steeves right wasn't part of your agenda today but as I have explained your mind is no longer in control.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2023), Aragorn (4th June 2023), Emil El Zapato (4th June 2023), Wind (6th June 2023)

Thanks
    But thinking about issues doesn't correct them. Neither does getting warm fuzzy feelings from other people. I'm sure proving Fred Steeves right wasn't part of your agenda today but as I have explained your mind is no longer in control.
    my collective mind is in control, though...I wouldn't want to lose that for any reason. Is there a danger of that?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2023), Aragorn (4th June 2023), Wind (6th June 2023)

Thanks
    my collective mind is in control, though...I wouldn't want to lose that for any reason. Is there a danger of that?
    Lol...Your out of control subconscious mind does not do you any favors.

YOUR collective mind? Lol.

I think the fear and insecurity oozing out here is more an imminent threat than anything else. Whatever collective you think you are connected to might be a collective but its not the morphogenic field I'm referring to which is not a collective.

You might want to work on that. The fear and insecurity I mean.

And read your posts before you post them and be mindful about what you post. Your subconscious has an uncanny knack of sabotaging you, and not in flattering ways.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2023), Aragorn (4th June 2023), Emil El Zapato (4th June 2023), Wind (6th June 2023)

Thanks

I think the fear and insecurity oozing out here is more an imminent threat than anything else. Whatever collective you think you are connected to might be a collective but its not the morphogenic field I'm referring to which is not a collective.

And read your posts before you post them and be mindful about what you post. Your subconscious has an uncanny knack of sabotaging you, and not in flattering ways.
    There you go again...I'm not going to engage the turnaround. I'm convinced my 'collective' mind has much to teach...perhaps you should try your own.

On a little thought, I am going to offer you a challenge directed at me. All you have to do is verify.

Ask Fred regarding my post about HIS issue. I wasn't suggesting that his father was on occasion not present, I was suggesting that his father was absent. If Fred says I'm full of b.s. (if he is willing to admit it one way or another) then he wins another point and I will be forced to admit being wrong on this board. Fair? Potentially it could solve many of my issues in one fell swoop and allow me to move on to other things.
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 4th June 2023 at 13:53.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2023)

Thanks

Actually, I got out of the shower to make you aware of something:

From a quantum mechanical perspective the entire universe is a morphogenetic field. The field you refer to is a subset of the whole. It is a designation used for objects, specifically in your context, it applies to a human mind/body... Just thought I would help, it is part of that issue.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2023), Aragorn (4th June 2023), Wind (6th June 2023)

Thanks
    Actually, I got out of the shower to make you aware of something:

From a quantum mechanical perspective the entire universe is a morphogenetic field. The field you refer to is a subset of the whole. It is a designation used for objects, specifically in your context, it applies to a human mind/body... Just thought I would help, it is part of that issue.
    Sorry to deflate but you aren't stating anything new. What you say isn't incorrect but the field has level of densities, which you somewhat mechanically referred to as subsets but is other otherwise correct. Vibration, frequency, density determines the subset.

The collective hive mind you refer to and self admittedly operate from is a subset. It is dense, a low frequency repository of dead thoughts and emotions which have a repetitive quality. I refer to it as Victim Mentality Paradise. It's like the Borg which is why everyone who tap into this place act and behave the same that is why you are acting (acting out) the same as others who have your particular issue. . It pretty much ensures that your future will remain the same as your past. It's predictable. It's a bog of 3d energy. It's basically an energetic control project, a collective pain body or ego. There is no healing there.

The field I'm referring to is of a higher frequency, interaction is not dependent of thought or feeling, is beyond 3d, and is the place of potentials that haven't happened yet but have happened somewhere, the past, present and future can be directed but not controlled. Thinking and feeling does no good there. It's a space to establish a better future and get out of the past repetitions happening over and over.

Because I haven't even started the work yet you would have no idea what my context is. So this basically another way of attempting to take control of something that you honestly have no idea how to control. To control something you have to learn how to manage yourself.

Not Fred.

Not me.

Make me aware?

Lol. 😂😂😂

OH and I came in from building a shed to make you aware of that.

((Not really I came in for some Kool aid. ))

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2023), Emil El Zapato (4th June 2023)

Thanks
    Sorry to deflate but you aren't stating anything new. What you say isn't incorrect but the field has level of densities, which you somewhat mechanically referred to as subsets but is other otherwise correct. Vibration, frequency, density determines the subset.

The collective hive mind you refer to and self admittedly operate from is a subset. It is dense, a low frequency repository of dead thoughts and emotions which have a repetitive quality. I refer to it as Victim Mentality Paradise. It's like the Borg which is why everyone who tap into this place act and behave the same that is why you are acting (acting out) the same as others who have your particular issue. . It pretty much ensures that your future will remain the same as your past. It's predictable. It's a bog of 3d energy. It's basically an energetic control project, a collective pain body or ego. There is no healing there.

The field I'm referring to is of a higher frequency, interaction is not dependent of thought or feeling, is beyond 3d, and is the place of potentials that haven't happened yet but have happened somewhere, the past, present and future can be directed but not controlled. Thinking and feeling does no good there. It's a space to establish a better future and get out of the past repetitions happening over and over.

Because I haven't even started the work yet you would have no idea what my context is. So this basically another way of attempting to take control of something that you honestly have no idea how to control. To control something you have to learn how to manage yourself.

Not Fred.

Not me.

Make me aware?

Lol. ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿ ½ï¿½

OH and I came in from building a shed to make you aware of that.

((Not really I came in for some Kool aid. ))
    You really show very little appreciation of my help. An intuitive understanding of morpho fields is enough to go in any direction I choose.

Here's another issue of mine and please bear in mind that your answer is neither going to make nor break my day:

What is it about you that urges an attempt at 'invalidation' for anything that you find difficult to deal with?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2023)

Thanks
    There you go again...I'm not going to engage the turnaround. I'm convinced my 'collective' mind has much to teach...perhaps you should try your own.

On a little thought, I am going to offer you a challenge directed at me. All you have to do is verify.

Ask Fred regarding my post about HIS issue. I wasn't suggesting that his father was on occasion not present, I was suggesting that his father was absent. If Fred says I'm full of b.s. (if he is willing to admit it one way or another) then he wins another point and I will be forced to admit being wrong on this board. Fair? Potentially it could solve many of my issues in one fell swoop and allow me to move on to other things.
    Here I am again! You asked how to purge this stuff and I answered. Now you sound shocked: Dissociated? I will tell you right off the bat, wallowing in Fred Derangement Syndrome is NOT a way to purge this stuff. It's a way to re-entrench even deeper.

Verification: A challenge that you make up so you can have entire control over it isn't a challenge. It's me handing you to the answers to the exam and thinking you made a point when you passed the exam. You didn't . You just cheated on an exam.

Fred isn't bringing his issues here and blaming anyone here for his issues so it doesn't matter if his father was present or not. Nor will that resolve YOUR issues. Fred's issues aren't YOUR issues. Because you don't like Fred doesn't mean his father wasn't present, btw.

You don't need me to help you exercise your Fred Derangement Syndrome. You want someone to get on your side against Fred and using the usual collective hive mind emotional manipulation tactics to do so.

You are attempting to establish control of a narrative you never had any real control over in the first place.

It seems like Fred controls you in some mysterious way since everything that happens seems to be Fred's fault. Or his dad's fault. He controls you even when he's not present so that's something going on between you and your collective. If he had that sort of power he could control all of us but seemingly its only you he has power over.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2023), Aragorn (4th June 2023)

Thanks
    You really show very little appreciation of my help. An intuitive understanding of morpho fields is enough to go in any direction I choose.

Here's another issue of mine and please bear in mind that your answer is neither going to make nor break my day:

What is it about you that urges an attempt at 'invalidation' for anything that you find difficult to deal with?
    Funny how its now ALL ABOUT ME!!

Your issues are not difficult for me to deal with. I have a shingle on the door and help people deal with them everyday. It's difficult for THEM to deal with

My issues are difficult for me to deal with ..but only as difficult as I make them.

Fred's dad is not difficult for me to deal with because it wasn't my dad.

Lack of appreciation? Look at that. An attempted GUILT TRIP!!! Sorry I did my guilt work last night. Bad timing on your part.

It's always a joy for someone who has been doing work like this for over twenty years to be instructed by an overnight indoctrinaire who has not even made it beyond Fred Derangement Syndrome yet.

Is that what you mean by lack of appreciation? You might get a better appreciation back at PA because the rest of us got well clear of the tactics you are using now years ago.

We know what gas lighting is, and emotional manipulation, and backing yourself into a corner with your own logic so that you turn on the people you plead constant attention from.

You have lost control of this narrative because you never had control of it in the first place and this is not the way to recover it.

So you aren't making it about Fred anymore, you are making it about me. Not shocking.

Oh and if you want to make it about my dad as well, his name was RB.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I have done many things and I still do many things that might be considered unethical, but cheat is not one of them:

Look, this isn't a competition (anymore). Why nitpick idiosyncrasies to death, I am willing to listen to you, if you would just stop the incessant manure spreading.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Here, I found a nice room for you two.

Separate beds and all, and there's a nice view out the windows.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2023), Emil El Zapato (4th June 2023), modwiz (4th June 2023), Wind (6th June 2023)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post

that's a family tradition...

Now I really got an issue:

I just bought a used printer from China and the damn thing doesn't work!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2023)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post

Thanks but no, city life aint for me. I'm splitting off and making another thread of resources for people who are actually interested in work towards a better future rather than listen to another Fred Tirade

I have done many things and I still do many things that might be considered unethical, but cheat is not one of them:

Look, this isn't a competition (anymore). Why nitpick idiosyncrasies to death, I am willing to listen to you, if you would just stop the incessant manure spreading.
    I'm not the one screaming about Fred being the source of my problems. That can be construed as manure spreading.

Since its not a competition I expect that you will not be attending the thread about the stuff here that offended you? Or will you looking for a sword to throw yourself on since I'm removing it from here?

Thanks for admitting you made it a competition and are now bawling because you couldn't get the upper hand.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    that's a family tradition...

Now I really got an issue:

I just bought a used printer from China and the damn thing doesn't work!
    That's so... on topic...
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2023), Emil El Zapato (4th June 2023), Wind (6th June 2023)