Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Thread: If Not Trump

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    His idea of pain is a toothy blowjob.
    Last edited by modwiz, 5th June 2023 at 00:17.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2023), Aragorn (4th June 2023), Fred Steeves (4th June 2023)

Senior Member United States Diabolical Boids's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,043 Times in 651 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    You're welcome about the thread.

My shit? OK

Whining triggers my pain body.
    Well just a forewarning....your shit might not be as relatable as other people's shit.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2023), Aragorn (4th June 2023), Emil El Zapato (4th June 2023), modwiz (4th June 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Diabolical Boids View Post
    Well just a forewarning....your shit might not be as relatable as other people's shit.
    I feel so alone.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2023), Aragorn (4th June 2023), Diabolical Boids (4th June 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,472 Times in 10,177 Posts
    Well thankyou Dia B, as having assisted Chuckstirr up n down the emotional tree from anger projection to lemonade fumes, your signposts and self respondsibilties avenues are creating good nervousness for me and some imo. Sew ta 4 being present n happy.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th June 2023), Diabolical Boids (4th June 2023), Emil El Zapato (4th June 2023), modwiz (4th June 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,472 Times in 10,177 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Many potentials
    '

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nt4VZWz3P8

Whom else and if Trump is the One, who will be alongside ?

Oh and if JFK jnr, who alongside ?

Would add to My Trump thread but alas cannot, so looking like a next stage is beginning.

Blessings all.

What a difference a week makes, atm Trump is imploding in wee bits here n there imo, sorta setting up energy points future wise , away from himself, sorta giving room for others lol n thats not like him, taken wind outa Demolcrat sails somewhat, expecting wind in their sails again this week, maybe JFKjnr with vaxxy n coruption truths be nice n gosh tbh MW is looking way out there now.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

modwiz (4th June 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,142 Times in 20,323 Posts
    Apparently, Trump triggers the pain body.
    Hey but good job putting thread on topic!
    Awww, party pooper!

His idea of pain is a toothy blow job.
    Shame on you, Rad, shame on you! The word "blowjob" must not be written with a space in it!
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2023), Diabolical Boids (4th June 2023), Emil El Zapato (4th June 2023), modwiz (4th June 2023), Wind (6th June 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,206 Times in 11,968 Posts
    People crack me up...

Think smaller, orders of magnitude less philosophical.

If you're Dr. Phil, and start to suspect that the never ending gusher of drama from your latest client is nothing but bullshit for the cameras and the attention they bring, no matter how ridiculous it may make them look, are you good with that to keep on rolling with the never ending diagnosis... regardless?

Mind you you're Dr. Phil in this hypothetical, not Jerry Springer.
    Fred, your problem is that you don't want to even come close to the awareness that your father was not present.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2023)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Chuckie View Post
    People crack me up...

Fred, your problem is that you don't want to even come close to the awareness that your father was not present.
    If anyone here had both parents fully perfectly present at all times we would not even being having this disccussion.

There's a difference between blaming other people as an adult because your parent's weren't present and working on your shit until you realize that while your parents weren't present as an adult its up to you to make sure that it's an issue that you have to deal with so you don't spread the destruction around.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2023), Aragorn (4th June 2023), Emil El Zapato (4th June 2023)

Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P087SYOV6_I

Don't believe me, that's fine. But Gabor isn't blowing smoke up people's ass. It's not what happened to you, it's what happened afterwards. Or what you think is bothering you isn't what is bothering you.
    This wasn't showing up before so I was unable to watch it. Mate is good, you can hear his sincerity and softness toward the world. That's what I really like about him. I stressed and strenuously worked at mindfulness when raising my daughter. What Mate points out here was constantly on my mind. My worst fear was embedding the same trauma into my daughter. And the weirdest thing about the whole trip was that I did always fear that my daughter would not be wanted by her mother's family and even my family. Weird, huh?! Now I'm worried ...

Apparently, Trump triggers the pain body.
    Now that is funny, ModernWizard

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2023), Aragorn (4th June 2023), Wind (6th June 2023)

Thanks
    I am curious why you stopped mindfulness practices after raising your daughter?

Yes, I agree mindfulness is strenuous that's why it's called self-work. My tongue bleeds daily from it.

Setting Mate's soft and sincere personality for a moment, is there anything about his MESSAGE, wisdom or teaching that you would find helpful or enlightening?

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2023), Aragorn (4th June 2023), Emil El Zapato (4th June 2023), Wind (6th June 2023)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    This is good, Wind...the world from the mind, not the action. But Mate like the rest of the world has his perspectives and impressions.

I am curious why you stopped mindfulness practices after raising your daughter?

Yes, I agree mindfulness is strenuous that's why it's called self-work. My tongue bleeds daily from it.

Setting Mate's soft and sincere personality for a moment, is there anything about his MESSAGE, wisdom or teaching that you would find helpful or enlightening?
    More the slamming home of ideas that I don't like thinking about. The real question is how could someone purge something so deeply embedded. I actually asked a therapist a question like that and their response was, "That's a good question?". And then he said we're done and I felt abandoned...really. Damn Jew!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2023), Wind (4th June 2023)

Thanks
    I think, no, I'm certain my cat has abandonment issues. I've worked with him for going on 10 years now and made some progress, but not enough to give me those warm and fuzzy feelings...

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2023)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Chuckie View Post
    I think, no, I'm certain my cat has abandonment issues. I've worked with him for going on 10 years now and made some progress, but not enough to give me those warm and fuzzy feelings...
    Dodgeball but with no points or purpose.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2023), Aragorn (4th June 2023), Emil El Zapato (4th June 2023)

Thanks
    Dodgeball but with no points or purpose.
    No, not at all...his issues really make me think about mine...that is why we're 'pretty good' friends at this point in time. Though I did give him back to his catsister for awhile. He ended back with me, but I think no more the harm, he's always preferred me (another guilt trip for me) because he was my daughter's cat but I had unfair advantages...I fed him. Admittedly, I was immediately attracted to the cat despite we were at the rescue gathering to get one for her. We were talking about the cat with the lady about his paws and he stuck his paw outside of the cage. That was it for me, what could be better than a genius cat...

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2023), Aragorn (4th June 2023), Wind (6th June 2023)

Thanks
    More the slamming home of ideas that I don't like thinking about. The real question is how could someone purge something so deeply embedded. I actually asked a therapist a question like that and their response was, "That's a good question?". And then he said we're done and I felt abandoned...really. Damn Jew!
    Nope the ego and the pain body don't like to hear this shit. I think I mentioned that though. You can do the Course in Miracles workbook practices (since someone brought them up ) to differentiate between your SELF and the ego because it feels like one and the same until you make that differentation. For people looking to heal in earnest I'd take a class in Reiki or Cranio-Sacral massage to learn how energy (trauma is energy) moves and how to move it.

Your therapist owes you a refund. And Mate doesn't do therapy. Conventional therapy doesn't address psycho-neuro-science or quantum healing. Mate does.

I can make a sheet of the things that need to be done--as a stating point-- and how to accomplish them that purge something that deeply imbedded and I will. Three part program, meditation, mindfulness& breathing, and Heart Coherence. None of this is original, but there are people out there who have refined it to its best effect if you do not have a healer to work with.

I use stuff that starts an immediate effect for the better, so people don't give up or get bored. It's healing arts so once you have the basics and necessities down its whatever you need or want it to be. But you are literally addressing a toxin suspended in our cellular structure. The mind has changed the biology of the body now the body is in control instead of the psyche. Then you are literally dealing with physical addiction. So, you have to bring the body back into homeostasis by bringing the mind and consciousness out of the body. You cannot think or feel or mindfulness your way out of it. No one ever stopped smoking because they were mindful they were puffing on a cigarette.

I suspect Fred is correct and you wouldn't make good use of it but someone else might.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2023), Aragorn (4th June 2023), Emil El Zapato (4th June 2023), Wind (6th June 2023)