Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: If Not Trump

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    This book surprised me as I didn't read anything about its content, just grabbed it as it was available, which, in turn, led me to the Course in Miracles. I thought a Course in Miracles was interesting but it didn't overwhelm me, I never really did 'finish' it.

“El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th May 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    I have wanted to get into the Course of Miracles, but I've seen the book and it's huge.

Was it channeled material too and supposedly it was Jesus talking about things in it?
    "The more I see, the less I know for sure." ~ John Lennon

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th May 2023), Emil El Zapato (30th May 2023), modwiz (31st May 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    JJ Hurtuk's Keys of Enock alongside course in miracles was a fav of one of my teachers, mmmm plus kryon as the triplet actualllly, she was a tough old style spiritual teacher n good, thought course in miracles was a set of books iirc ?.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (30th May 2023), modwiz (30th May 2023)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    JJ Hurtuk's Keys of Enock alongside course in miracles was a fav of one of my teachers, mmmm plus kryon as the triplet actualllly, she was a tough old style spiritual teacher n good, thought course in miracles was a set of books iirc ?.
    A book and a lot of 'practice' 'tablets. That's the way I remember it.

Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    I have wanted to get into the Course of Miracles, but I've seen the book and it's huge.

Was it channeled material too and supposedly it was Jesus talking about things in it?
    Honestly, I don't remember...my head must have swallowed it. I remember it only vaguely...Seems like there might have been a St. John (multiple lives) but I don't remember Jesus in it. (Actually, that is in the Disappearance of the Universe)

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st June 2023), Wind (31st May 2023)

Senior Member United States Diabolical Boids's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,043 Times in 651 Posts

The workbook practices are pretty valuable in terms of taming the ego, and being able to separate one's self from Self. Without mastering the workbook though I'm told the text of channeled material is incoherent. I don't remember much of it, its been years since I read it. The workbook practices stuck with me, but I really don't recall much of the text only that its all meant to challenge the ego.

https://centerforacourseinmiracles.o...-of-the-course

Jesus is allegedly the source of material channeled although not specifically named. One should read it and decide for themselves if it's divinely inspired but wound around the convolutions of the mind or a direct channel.
    Last edited by Diabolical Boids, 30th May 2023 at 22:20.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st June 2023), Catsquotl (31st May 2023), modwiz (31st May 2023), Wind (31st May 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts

Supposedly the first edition was already pretty heavily edited by the channeler and her husband.
    There is an edition out there that is called urtext which was supposedly put together from the scribe notes..

Anyhoe, there's a web-edition here ->https://acim.org/
    Read a few chapters and do a few days of the exercises described. I haven't made it a full year because I have a short attention span.
    But some of the exercises are really fun ways of looking at experiences throughout the day and can make you aware of believe systems you didn't know you had, or wanted to cultivate already..
    Have a great day today

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st June 2023), Diabolical Boids (31st May 2023), Emil El Zapato (31st May 2023), modwiz (31st May 2023), Wind (1st June 2023)

Thanks
    I think I've remembered a candidate that would be better than Biden, only because Elizabeth Warren doesn't carry the baggage of Biden's middle-of-the-road philosophy. Before Fred starts bitchin' about 'identity politics' again, let me add that yes, Warren is white which would advantage her with the so-called independent faction that wouldn't vote for anything else. She is female which might garner the independent voters that can live with a female president. But by no means would it be a game over for her in terms of the independents.

So, in effect, it renders her odds of becoming the candidate of choice similar to my predicted odds of winning the 'Expert' chess championship round which currently hovers around 0%

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st June 2023)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Chuckie View Post
    I think I've remembered a candidate that would be better than Biden, only because Elizabeth Warren doesn't carry the baggage of Biden's middle-of-the-road philosophy. Before Fred starts bitchin' about 'identity politics' again, let me add that yes, Warren is white which would advantage her with the so-called independent faction that wouldn't vote for anything else. She is female which might garner the independent voters that can live with a female president. But by no means would it be a game over for her in terms of the independents.

So, in effect, it renders her odds of becoming the candidate of choice similar to my predicted odds of winning the 'Expert' chess championship round which currently hovers around 0%
    My experience and observation has been that people who think EW or JB are mental giants typically don't have a lot going on upstairs themselves. The two make a certain mindset feel good because they are not bright enough, motivated enough, accomplished enough or powerful enough to threaten anyone's ego.

WE? Really? JB was last decades news during his bid and she's last year's news too. Fabricating some particle of indigenous blood, that actual indigenous people can't claim, and using that fabrication to slide through college on funds that were intended for actual Native Americans is NOT baggage? It's baggage. Theft is baggage. People who wouldn't hesitate to do the same doesn't think that is baggage.

But we are talking about people who didn't think the actual theft of baggage was baggage.

EW is an outright idiot. She doesn't represent intelligient or dignified women. Unlike JB it's by choice, not by loss of gray matter through multiple brain surgeries.

The liberals literally cannot find anyone better than the brain damaged has beens and idiots????!!! And recycle them every year like an idiot or has been is going to regenerate into something useful? Or is that just what they identify with. Which is why Fred will bring up identity politics.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st June 2023), Emil El Zapato (1st June 2023)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Diabolical Boids View Post
    My experience and observation has been that people who think EW or JB are mental giants typically don't have a lot going on upstairs themselves. The two make a certain mindset feel good because they are not bright enough, motivated enough, accomplished enough or powerful enough to threaten anyone's ego.

WE? Really? JB was last decades news during his bid and she's last year's news too. Fabricating some particle of indigenous blood, that actual indigenous people can't claim, and using that fabrication to slide through college on funds that were intended for actual Native Americans is NOT baggage? It's baggage. Theft is baggage. People who wouldn't hesitate to do the same doesn't think that is baggage.

But we are talking about people who didn't think the actual theft of baggage was baggage.

EW is an outright idiot. She doesn't represent intelligient or dignified women. Unlike JB it's by choice, not by loss of gray matter through multiple brain surgeries.

The liberals literally cannot find anyone better than the brain damaged has beens and idiots????!!! And recycle them every year like an idiot or has been is going to regenerate into something useful? Or is that just what they identify with. Which is why Fred will bring up identity politics.
    1. Not true 2. Not true 3. Not true. If there are any other numbers to list... Not true.

You can't overlook the fact that this is the United States. In order to satisfy the bulk of the populace we are limited to those very choices. Historically, anyone daring to reach beyond that level was laughed out of existence.
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 1st June 2023 at 18:14.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st June 2023)

Thanks
    The people who can put Warren in office are refusing to do so--Latino, Blacks and the Native American lobby. And those in denial are helping! Bravo.

She broke all the woke rules. Black face, cultural appropriation, and obvious Harvard elitism.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/eliza...b0dfcbd48a1b01

When the rainbow palace of progressive neo ethics and woke ism is against you, you are toast.

But if you insist your party is speaking non truths...

I'll believe you.

https://www.politico.com/blogs/burns...f-color-123526

Old White Woman is Harvard Laws First Woman of Color

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/05/o...democrats.html

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st June 2023), Emil El Zapato (1st June 2023), modwiz (1st June 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    The issue I have with Warren is that she backstabbed Bernie. Sadly Bernie himself also cucked himself as a "friend" of Biden.

That's not how you win the elections and that's now how progressives win anything. I still think that Joe won with luck the last time.
    "The more I see, the less I know for sure." ~ John Lennon

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st June 2023), modwiz (1st June 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    The people who can put Warren in office are refusing to do so--Latino, Blacks and the Native American lobby. And those in denial are helping! Bravo.

She broke all the woke rules. Black face, cultural appropriation, and obvious Harvard elitism.

When the rainbow palace of progressive neo ethics and woke ism is against you, you are toast.

I'll believe you.

Pro Wrestling is more legit than American politics.

Wrestlers are mostly athletes.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st June 2023), Diabolical Boids (2nd June 2023)

Thanks

I'll believe you.

Unfortunately, I didn't get the joke, but ... I guess I'm not surprised. A favorite saying is "Eyes to see". Everyone has eyes but some focus better and have much better vision. I think my earlier Not trues will cover your post.

The issue I have with Warren is that she backstabbed Bernie. Sadly Bernie himself also cucked himself as a "friend" of Biden.

That's not how you win the elections and that's now how progressives win anything. I still think that Joe won with luck the last time.
    Wind, the idea unfortunately is to win, not put up viable candidates. How else could we explain Trump.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st June 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Actualllly Chuckstirr, when Trumpy said to Clinton in that debate ( because you would be in Prison ) was when Trump won, even those with eyes not able to see imo could feel her corruption etc leaking on that stage.

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Actualllly Chuckstirr, when Trumpy said to Clinton in that debate ( because you would be in Prison ) was when Trump won, even those with eyes not able to see imo could feel her corruption etc leaking on that stage.
    The irony is that Trump will be in prison and James Comey admits that he made some mistakes of judgment particularly when he sold out to the right by announcing...to paraphrase that disgusting memic, the nothing burger regarding the Hellary investigation. It did make a difference to the left, but as well documented the right doesn't care about values. Winning is in the driver seat over anything else in the known cosmos, including their God...corporations, no scratch that, never corporations so we will have to stop at the penultimate God.