Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Thread: If Not Trump

Thanks
    Thanked 43,208 Times in 11,970 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Diabolical Boids View Post
    Thanks but no, city life aint for me. I'm splitting off and making another thread of resources for people who are actually interested in work towards a better future rather than listen to another Fred Tirade

I'm not the one screaming about Fred being the source of my problems. That can be construed as manure spreading.

Since its not a competition I expect that you will not be attending the thread about the stuff here that offended you? Or will you looking for a sword to throw yourself on since I'm removing it from here?
    You know full well, that I wouldn't miss it for the world!

Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    That's so... on topic...
    yeah, I get carried away...I just wanted to let the board know that I'm not anti-China...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2023), Aragorn (4th June 2023), Wind (6th June 2023)

Senior Member United States Diabolical Boids's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,043 Times in 651 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chuckie View Post
    You know full well, that I wouldn't miss it for the world!
    So we can expect a thread like that will become, once again, all about you and your daddy and Fred issues?

Thanks . You walked right into that one.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2023), Aragorn (4th June 2023), Emil El Zapato (4th June 2023), Wind (6th June 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,146 Times in 20,324 Posts
    Now I really got an issue:

I just bought a used printer from China and the damn thing doesn't work!
    That's so... on topic...
    yeah, I get carried away...I just wanted to let the board know that I'm not anti-China...
    Maybe it's the power supply? I mean, over in the civilized world, we use 230 Volt outlets with a 50 Hz AC cycle, and the metric system, and all that...
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2023), Emil El Zapato (4th June 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,208 Times in 11,970 Posts
    Maybe it's the power supply? I mean, over in the civilized world, we use 230 Volt outlets with a 50 Hz AC cycle, and the metric system, and all that...
    At least I don't have to try to ship it back...I tried everything obvious and then did what everyone should do first...look up the error number. There was a piece on the scanner that was unglued. haha!

Quote Originally posted by Diabolical Boids View Post
    So we can expect a thread like that will become, once again, all about you and your daddy and Fred issues?

Thanks . You walked right into that one.
    wow, ok.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2023), Aragorn (4th June 2023)

Thanks
    We use the metric system here a lot more than is given credit for but mostly if you are only in STEM related fields. I wouldn't make an issue of it because someone will start screaming its racist if we make it officially standardized. Like they have English and Math and grammar.

The imperial system is used the same way people speak in common vernacular or conversational English instead of plain and sober English because not everyone is STEM oriented.

But if you do something involving a lot of math or science, we use the Metric system just not in Everday conversations. At work I exclusively use only the Metric system with other people who know the Metric system. With others, I have to revert back to the imperial system. Finding and describing and creating an offset for Axis is easier in metric especially if you are working with micrometers and thinking off the top of your head.

Even the redneck conservatives Trump yee haws know the metric system better than most since they are more apt to be involved in machining or CNNing than gender studies and interpretative shadow dancing.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2023), Aragorn (4th June 2023), Emil El Zapato (4th June 2023), Wind (6th June 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,472 Times in 10,177 Posts
    Here, I found a nice room for you two.

Separate beds and all, and there's a nice view out the windows.
    Loving the verbal intercourse here but jeeze Frank, offering a single and a double ?, tisa not the bar lol.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th June 2023), modwiz (5th June 2023), Wind (6th June 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts

Shame on you, Rad, shame on you! The word "blowjob" must not be written with a space in it!
    Yes, shame on me. I blew it. It has been corrected.

Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Loving the verbal intercourse here but jeeze Frank, offering a single and a double ?, tisa not the bar lol.
    Let's get back to topic and bring in some hookers to pee on the beds.
    Last edited by modwiz, 5th June 2023 at 04:21.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th June 2023), Aragorn (5th June 2023), Diabolical Boids (5th June 2023), Wind (6th June 2023)

Thanks

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th June 2023), Emil El Zapato (5th June 2023), Wind (6th June 2023)

Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q6uCrpzbPY

We learn yes, we know yes, we assist yes, were we all to now then forwards two moar nows ?.

Trump has options is unlikely, looking at the mindless chessboard atm, as the chessboard projected is crumbling the mindless chessboard has inspIred the SOC , Trump cannot be a mindless chess player in a biggish capacity nitty gritty now future wise and lo if so, because it be a mindless chessboard, a Woman be the ideal udeal peace needed. ?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (5th June 2023), modwiz (5th June 2023)

Thanks
    Whom but MW or Hawainn girl ?.

1 too old n one two young ?, besides Gabbard is there another option ?.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th June 2023), modwiz (5th June 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts

The kind of woman we need would struggle to spend a sweek in the Swamp. Even rising and surviving in local politics usually comes with a bad taste. Voters are easily led by easy/work-free solutions and have little attention sapn for hearing Wisdom.

There may arise one who has a strategy to rise to prominence and hold to a noble mission.

Let us intend it and call it forth.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th June 2023), Aragorn (5th June 2023), Diabolical Boids (5th June 2023)

Thanks
    Eye eye indeed, having faith in humanitee improoving of late, the SOC has been interesting here this side of pond, and spring n its energies will assist much i feel on your side, i get noosphericalllly Gabbard and remember when theythemthose began with the grey gray lick of hair on with her And she could be read into the whole truth as such and survive it lol, her surrounds imo are worth a look into atm Plus she is a Democrat and a Republinking.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th June 2023), modwiz (5th June 2023)

Thanks

I don't think MW is TOO old, do you? She's just a nonstarter like Elizabeth Warren although if it came down between the two, I'd go with MW. I don't think she's a good fit but she at least has brains even too shrewd to be trustworthy. But.... Warren's psychic energy is like a angry elephant trumpeting through across the plain trampling everything in sight although you have no idea where's she's going with it or who she's trumpeting to. Or why.

Gabbard has had some military training so realizes the importance of "not just milling away pell mell" but having economy and structure. And maybe different way of thinking about things.

But I get the sense that people only want a woman in office to heal some indignation. God isn't going to go "OH. Look. They balanced everything wrong in the world by putting a random woman in office."

Instead finding someone with the wit to direct, approve, and delegate responsibility it's like people want a woman just to play fair. Like it's a playground (because We haven't grown up) and not law s not law and governance. We did that with Biden and obviously has not worked out economically or for the rest of the world.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th June 2023), Aragorn (5th June 2023), modwiz (5th June 2023), Wind (6th June 2023)

Thanks
    Atm is what am getting, Gab, so feeling into why, Trump was a shoe in in 2020 as he is nowadays, imo see saw is moving to one of those four seated four directions see saws, atm, Mistery in the wings on the edge of me proriffery, danged if i feel a blacknees lovely

Any black women of note , brains n wisdom plus friends agood ?

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th June 2023)

Thanks
    Atm is what am getting, Gab, so feeling into why, Trump was a shoe in in 2020 as he is nowadays, imo see saw is moving to one of those four seated four directions see saws, atm, Mistery in the wings on the edge of me proriffery, danged if i feel a blacknees lovely

Any black women of note , brains n wisdom plus friends agood ?
    Yep the attorney general or Viriginia. Name is not coming immediately to mind. She's already been called a white supremist, so you know she's got something going on that triggers the kiddies, like knowing math and other White European colonial brutalities.

But after Kamala people are not going to be quick to run a black woman in office because Kacklin Kamala was allegedly the best the black community could offer and she's really just a darker skinned Elizabeth Warren not to mention a huge disservice to the black community.

And even though we are on topic we are sadly derailed into American politics again.

Correction: the woman I am thinking of isn't the Attorney General or Assistant for Virigina but after I have coffee it will come to me.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th June 2023), Aragorn (5th June 2023), modwiz (5th June 2023), Wind (6th June 2023)