Page 1 of 26 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: If Not Trump

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts

If Not Trump

Many potentials
    '

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nt4VZWz3P8

Whom else and if Trump is the One, who will be alongside ?

Oh and if JFK jnr, who alongside ?

Would add to My Trump thread but alas cannot, so looking like a next stage is beginning.

Blessings all.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (28th May 2023), modwiz (31st May 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,303 Times in 7,219 Posts
    He has a good chance of winning because the democratic party thinks that Joe Biden is their best bet...
    "The more I see, the less I know for sure." ~ John Lennon

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th May 2023), Aragorn (29th May 2023), Emil El Zapato (28th May 2023), modwiz (31st May 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    He has a good chance of winning because the democratic party thinks that Joe Biden is their best bet...
    The first time Trump won I couldn't believe it, the depravity of the right was beyond my psychological reach. However, no longer, but truly the Democratic party doesn't think that Biden is the best choice for the next President. For good reasons, though, they see the utility of redoing Biden. He beat OJ before and OJ hasn't elevated his persona since, albeit, that doesn't matter to Republicans but it matters considerably to the ostensible political independents.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th May 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,303 Times in 7,219 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chuckie View Post
    The first time Trump won I couldn't believe it
    I could. What is surprising, yet somehow isn't that he is able to try to run again after all he's done and could still win.

I think the real reason he lost, and really LOST last time because he handled the covid situation so poorly. Biden didn't "win".
    "The more I see, the less I know for sure." ~ John Lennon

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th May 2023), Aragorn (29th May 2023), Emil El Zapato (29th May 2023)

Thanks
    Yeah i was surprised also, though anything was better than clinton, felt it mattered not who won, same club n all. That changed when the propperganda machined fired up 24/7 n bigger than ever before against someone calling out the WHO, UN etc etc, mind you i thought they were the good guyes till it was proven not so.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (29th May 2023)

Thanks
    Hey Aianawa,

I just wanted to point out that all 3 men implicated in bringing Nazis and collaborators into the U.S. were rightists/Republicans and they acted against the wishes of Truman (the Democrat)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th May 2023)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Yeah i was surprised also, though anything was better than clinton, felt it mattered not who won, same club n all. That changed when the propperganda machined fired up 24/7 n bigger than ever before against someone calling out the WHO, UN etc etc, mind you i thought they were the good guyes till it was proven not so.
    The way I see it, oh speaker of Aiawanese, the only thing that separates Hellary Clinton (if everything the right says about her is true) from the Republican right is that she calls herself a Democrat.
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 29th May 2023 at 13:11.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th May 2023)

Senior Member United States Diabolical Boids's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,043 Times in 651 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    I could. What is surprising, yet somehow isn't that he is able to try to run again after all he's done and could still win.

I think the real reason he lost, and really LOST last time because he handled the covid situation so poorly. Biden didn't "win".
    No one can enumerate what Trump did exactly is part of the problem. What he didn't do is more a part of the problem.

You can't handle a pandemic or any crisis that has to be handled with science and reason when the woke is present and part of the equation. We had enough challenges with graft and corruption and now we have woke America that doesn't want solutions it wants a story.

Until Covid the damage Trump did was mostly psychological. It was butthurt. He's like the brash uncle that walks into the room and wants to know why you are 40 years old and watching cartoons in Mum's basement. He didn't hurt anyone, he reminded someone they were a man child. We have Trump phenom across the nation where men of a certain age and generation are a triggering presence for Zoomers, some millennials and otherwise woke and feminized men. Alpha vs. Beta male conflicts. It's not just politics, we have a very serious mental health crisis in the America.

There is no way that Trump could have handled Covid in any appropriate way. The appropriate way was for to handle it state to state which is what he did eventually in terms of lockdowns but it was too late by then.

Fauci attempted to handle the pandemic with wokeness, flip flopping from and gamboling in circles changing his mind as often as he changed his moods, and everyone followed suit. As long as it wasn't measured, reasoned and established science or biology anything went. Call me crazy but virus management doesn't change when my mood does. No science changes because my feelings are hurt, that's all the woke epidemic in the US and you can observe what happens when it's curbed.

When Trump first expressed concerns about Covid he was called a fear monger and hater. The Pelosi's and Fienstiens and all of Trump's political enemies encouraged people to go out and mingle when Trump was calling for caution. Then when he shut down air travel, he was a racist. Later he was accused of not responding fast enough so there was no win win situation.

We have state autonomy here. That means every governor made a decision as to how to handle the pandemic. The states were then allowed to determine if they would shut down or not depending on severity in the region, yet Trump is still accused of locking down the entire nation. That's just intellectual laziness.
    I can forgive Europeans for not knowing how things work here but I see a lot of Constitutionally challenged Americans feeding Europe a bunch of bs about how things work here when they don't even know what goes in their own nation or why.

Lots of states didn't lock down so it wasn't a federal order.

Trump was never as bad as his enemies said he was and he's not as good as his supporters say he is. That's it. Totally objectivity.

Trump SHOULD have stepped on Fauci's head. Fauci bungled the epidemic but in all fairness he's supposed to handle real epidemics not politically enhanced disease outbreaks. The lethality of Covid was manufactured to get rid of Trump. And a number of governors let the sudden emergency powers go to their head. Lots of lockdowns were out of spite. I live in a red state that locked down to spite Trump. Obvious alpha vs beta male issues going on between the governor and Trump and they are to this day between the people and the politicians.

Trump visited the state frequently and the Governor conveniently got a case of Covid every time he did until people started asking why he was getting Covid so much if his vaccine program worked. The more shade they threw the darker they got, not Trump. But they have to cover their flubs some how. But it takes someone with objectivity to notice that.

If Trump hadn't allowed State's autonomy in the matter he would have been accused of being a dictator. He could have handled it as adroitly as one can manage a 'unknown' virus and it wouldn't have mattered. Nothing he could have done good bad or indifferent. The PTB insist there will be a Bush/Clinton/ Obama puppet in office.

I find little value for throwing one's entire nation under the bus simply because my feelings are hurt. I've never drove my car into a wall because someone one made me mad, or lit my house on fire but I see people in the US doing exactly that for far less. Nor can I imagine how anyone can let one person under their skin that badly that they would destroy what little future we had left in the nation. But I cannot reiterate enough how bad the mental and emotional health crisis in America is ...so go figure.

In all honesty, Trump should be old news by now but he offends the woke sensibility in America to the extent they have to drag him out of the closet to flog themselves with, like religous zealots. He's their favorite rape fantasy. And if that isn't a indictment of how serious a mental health problem we have in the nation I don't what is.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th May 2023), modwiz (29th May 2023)

Thanks
    Strange world, can see MW and JFKjr actualllly being a thing.

This mental illness Dia B , is there a quick cure ya reckon ?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (29th May 2023), modwiz (29th May 2023)

Thanks
    Honestly, I think there is a troll thing going on here, no one should take that guy seriously.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th May 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    MW is another Georgia Meloni, IMO.

A disappointer.

Her words are sane, but she gives me the creeps.

I have listened to her for many years. A few decades now. She got known through her work with The Course In Miracles.

It's a gut thing.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th May 2023), Emil El Zapato (30th May 2023)

Thanks
    Yeah i get ya Mod, if she was read in i feel she would either crash or take the mike, unlikely middle ground as she is conditioned n sees black n white etc.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Diabolical Boids (30th May 2023), modwiz (30th May 2023)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Strange world, can see MW and JFKjr actualllly being a thing.

This mental illness Dia B , is there a quick cure ya reckon ?

A quick cure is likely to be unpleasant. The question comes down to is what sort of future are we creating? We are creating this, it's not a random event.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th May 2023), modwiz (31st May 2023)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    MW is another Georgia Meloni, IMO.

A disappointer.

Her words are sane, but she gives me the creeps.

I have listened to her for many years. A few decades now. She got known through her work with The Course In Miracles.

It's a gut thing.
    I've met her. Her energy isn't best, but you are spot on. She says all the right things and people like bedtime stories so they can go back to sleep. I've interacted with a lot of the popular kids in the pop spirituality or Wiccan circles, the authors, presenters educators. I expected MW to be rather like her colleagues but she's not. The Wicca people are pretty authentic, and one notes none of them want to run for office. MW turned me off because she treats her staff and volunteers like ka ka .

First we should get it out of our heads that replacing an insane patriarchy with an insane matriarchy is a good idea.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th May 2023), Emil El Zapato (30th May 2023), modwiz (30th May 2023)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Diabolical Boids View Post
    I've met her. Her energy isn't best, but you are spot on. She says all the right things and people like bedtime stories so they can go back to sleep. I've interacted with a lot of the popular kids in the pop spirituality or Wiccan circles, the authors, presenters educators. I expected MW to be rather like her colleagues but she's not. The Wicca people are pretty authentic, and one notes none of them want to run for office. MW turned me off because she treats her staff and volunteers like ka ka .

First we should get it out of our heads that replacing an insane patriarchy with an insane matriarchy is a good idea.
    She does seem to have had a lot of experience that underpins her 'Talk', is that not authentic either? I agree with the patriarchy/matriarchy thing...I think in general we know what patriarchy represents but do we understand the roots of matriarchy? I'm not sure I do. Perhaps you could give what you think it means?

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th May 2023)