Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13202122232425 LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 373

Thread: If Not Trump

  1. #331
    Member on Sabbatical Aianawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th March 2015
    Posts
    12,453
    Thanks
    45,626
    Thanked 35,428 Times in 10,142 Posts


    What ever the world does, we can be happy together Chuckstirr
    Last edited by Aianawa, 15th November 2023 at 12:44.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

    Chuckie (15th November 2023), Gio (18th December 2023), Wind (15th November 2023)

  3. #332
    Senior Member Chuckie's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd April 2017
    Location
    Earth I
    Posts
    12,056
    Thanks
    36,406
    Thanked 42,854 Times in 11,800 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post


    What ever the world does, we cab be happy together Chuckstirr
    If we try...
    “I am a social justice...advocate and I say, "Stop the Hate!"

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chuckie For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (15th November 2023), Gio (18th December 2023), Wind (15th November 2023)

  5. #333
    Super Moderator Wind's Avatar
    Join Date
    16th January 2015
    Location
    Just here
    Posts
    7,124
    Thanks
    33,376
    Thanked 27,095 Times in 7,138 Posts
    "The more I see, the less I know for sure." ~ John Lennon

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (18th December 2023), Aragorn (18th December 2023), Chuckie (18th December 2023), Gio (18th December 2023)

  7. #334
    Senior Member Chuckie's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd April 2017
    Location
    Earth I
    Posts
    12,056
    Thanks
    36,406
    Thanked 42,854 Times in 11,800 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    We're not supposed to hate the evil, but I think a bullet to the forehead would be too good for that guy. He's living proof that the 'bad' religion exists!

    In truth, i've wondered why there has been no assassination attempt on him, actually Hitler escaped justice a number of times only by the grace of Satan. And really generally speaking it is obvious to most that usually it is the 'good' guys that go and the bad go unpunished. I'm sure it is all part of the grander plan.
    Last edited by Chuckie, 18th December 2023 at 12:47.
    “I am a social justice...advocate and I say, "Stop the Hate!"

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chuckie For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (18th December 2023), Aragorn (18th December 2023), Wind (18th December 2023)

  9. #335
    Senior Member donk's Avatar
    Join Date
    26th December 2013
    Posts
    1,262
    Thanks
    2,045
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    He’s the perfect manifestation of the American Republican Party, all of their “values” and traits in one disgusting, decrepit, racist, rapey package. Just like Brandon is the ultimate Democrat, old, creepy, entitled, “Christian”, status quo maintaining coot.

    We got the politicians the R & D party created for the Harlem Globetrotters production that is neoliberalism. In some other thread, people were arguing this doesn’t exist. I contend that it is our one true religion, the worship of the “free market” as the god of capitalism—our sacred ways of exploiting workers and resources for “shareholder wealth”, the one law that rules all activity in the US. The disease we spread world wide as the empire’s capital.

    It is bizarre that they cannot put someone that doesn’t commit a crime every time he opens his mouth to lie, or that the D’s can’t find someone to put up that is not so horrid to listen or look at (or think about their century in the Senate), but here we are.

    They’d be unbelievable caricatures if you wrote either them into some fiction. But we get this real life rot that is the “American way”. The D party continuing to openly earnestly support settler colonialism and apartheid is kind of a twist, I’d have thought they’d pretend to be human and let the R’s “win” on that issue of murdering all the terrorists of Palestine, but not super shocking. They always find partisanship when it comes to the war industry
    Last edited by donk, 18th December 2023 at 14:14.
    What is the purpose of your presence?

  10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (18th December 2023), Aragorn (18th December 2023), Chuckie (18th December 2023), Lord Sidious (19th December 2023), Wind (18th December 2023)

  11. #336
    Administrator Aragorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    17th March 2015
    Location
    Middle-Earth
    Posts
    20,167
    Thanks
    88,079
    Thanked 80,777 Times in 20,181 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    Benito Mussolini did say that he'd be back "as the head of a much larger nation" just before he was executed in 1945, and that they would "feel the arm". Donald Trump was born in 1946. Both were/are narcissists, demagogues and buffoons. During his 2016-2020 tenure as president of the US, Trump has repeatedly used the same rhetoric as Mussolini, but probably without deliberately quoting him, because Trump is not an educated man, and I doubt whether he ever read anything other than his bank notes.

    You may draw your own conclusions.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

  12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (18th December 2023), Chuckie (18th December 2023), donk (18th December 2023), Lord Sidious (19th December 2023), Wind (18th December 2023)

  13. #337
    Senior Member Chuckie's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd April 2017
    Location
    Earth I
    Posts
    12,056
    Thanks
    36,406
    Thanked 42,854 Times in 11,800 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    He’s the perfect manifestation of the American Republican Party, all of their “values” and traits in one disgusting, decrepit, racist, rapey package. Just like Brandon is the ultimate Democrat, old, creepy, entitled, “Christian”, status quo maintaining coot.

    We got the politicians the R & D party created for the Harlem Globetrotters production that is neoliberalism. In some other thread, people were arguing this doesn’t exist. I contend that it is our one true religion, the worship of the “free market” as the god of capitalism—our sacred ways of exploiting workers and resources for “shareholder wealth”, the one law that rules all activity in the US. The disease we spread world wide as the empire’s capital.

    It is bizarre that they cannot put someone that doesn’t commit a crime every time he opens his mouth to lie, or that the D’s can’t find someone to put up that is not so horrid to listen or look at (or think about their century in the Senate), but here we are.

    They’d be unbelievable caricatures if you wrote either them into some fiction. But we get this real life rot that is the “American way”. The D party continuing to openly earnestly support settler colonialism and apartheid is kind of a twist, I’d have thought they’d pretend to be human and let the R’s “win” on that issue of murdering all the terrorists of Palestine, but not super shocking. They always find partisanship when it comes to the war industry
    It wasn't a discussion about whether or not it exists (neoliberalism) but there is a bit of a persistent misperception as to what it actually is. Fred misuses the term constantly to blast the left (I think that is why he does it) but by definition the 'neo' is attached to the concept of classic liberalism, which is by nature a conservative economic philosophy. So the new is, we can hope anyway, is a failure to return to the 'old' ways that, of course, are wholly contradictory to benefitting the regular human sap.

    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Benito Mussolini did say that he'd be back "as the head of a much larger nation" just before he was executed in 1945, and that they would "feel the arm". Donald Trump was born in 1946. Both were/are narcissists, demagogues and buffoons. During his 2016-2020 tenure as president of the US, Trump has repeatedly used the same rhetoric as Mussolini, but probably without deliberately quoting him, because Trump is not an educated man, and I doubt whether he ever read anything other than his bank notes.

    You may draw your own conclusions.
    I'm completely down with that!
    “I am a social justice...advocate and I say, "Stop the Hate!"

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chuckie For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (18th December 2023), Aragorn (18th December 2023), donk (18th December 2023), Wind (18th December 2023)

  15. #338
    Administrator Aragorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    17th March 2015
    Location
    Middle-Earth
    Posts
    20,167
    Thanks
    88,079
    Thanked 80,777 Times in 20,181 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    [...] neoliberalism. In some other thread, people were arguing this doesn’t exist.
    That was me. I espoused that the term "neoliberalism" was a right-wing slur.

    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    I contend that it is our one true religion, the worship of the “free market” as the god of capitalism—our sacred ways of exploiting workers and resources for “shareholder wealth”, the one law that rules all activity in the US. The disease we spread world wide as the empire’s capital.
    Well, I saw that as a typical US-conservative thing, but okay.

    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    They’d be unbelievable caricatures if you wrote either them into some fiction. But we get this real life rot that is the “American way”.
    Yes, they are all living and breathing caricatures. Incomprehensible, but true.

    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    The D party continuing to openly earnestly support settler colonialism and apartheid is kind of a twist, I’d have thought they’d pretend to be human and let the R’s “win” on that issue of murdering all the terrorists of Palestine, but not super shocking. They always find partisanship when it comes to the war industry
    You'll have to excuse them for that. You see, they're still too busy deliberating on the legal age by which children shall be forced by law to choose their future gender identity.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (18th December 2023), donk (18th December 2023), Lord Sidious (19th December 2023), Wind (18th December 2023)

  17. #339
    Senior Member donk's Avatar
    Join Date
    26th December 2013
    Posts
    1,262
    Thanks
    2,045
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Well, I saw that as a typical US-conservative thing, but okay.


    Democrats cannot oppose the capitalist status quo, which is how interpret the more “official” definition of it. The term “liberal” itself has kind of evolved here in the states, 20 years ago it meant way more like “progressive” is used now…lib seems to have morphed into the opposite of conservatives on culture war issues.

    In matters of US dollar hegemony and keeping America values focused on our somehow both aggressively predatory and parasitic capitalism where life is to make profits for owners, whose goals are to privatize everything while extracting resources as cheaply (to them) as possible. That ain’t just the R’s. The D’s keep their members who dare go against this in line or marginalized (ie Corey Bush, Rashida Tlaib, etc). Pretty sure anyone proudly “conservative” considers anyone with a D next to their to be “liberal”. I mean they accuse Brandon of it (& being socialist) , when he is to the right of most R’s when it comes to $$$$
    What is the purpose of your presence?

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (18th December 2023), Aragorn (18th December 2023), Wind (18th December 2023)

  19. #340
    Member on Sabbatical Aianawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th March 2015
    Posts
    12,453
    Thanks
    45,626
    Thanked 35,428 Times in 10,142 Posts
    This Vivak Swarmy dude is fufulling my feels of a while ago, as in not white and getting truths mainstreamed.

  20. #341
    Senior Member donk's Avatar
    Join Date
    26th December 2013
    Posts
    1,262
    Thanks
    2,045
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    This Vivak Swarmy dude is fufulling my feels of a while ago, as in not white and getting truths mainstreamed.
    Just cuz he ain’t white, doesn’t mean he’s not ally to white supremacy. Of course you like him
    What is the purpose of your presence?

  21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (19th December 2023), Aragorn (19th December 2023), Lord Sidious (19th December 2023), Wind (18th December 2023)

  22. #342
    Senior Member Chuckie's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd April 2017
    Location
    Earth I
    Posts
    12,056
    Thanks
    36,406
    Thanked 42,854 Times in 11,800 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    Just cuz he ain’t white, doesn’t mean he’s not ally to white supremacy. Of course you like him
    those guys are truly the most difficult to stomach...as the old generations use to say...He's a gutless wonder.
    “I am a social justice...advocate and I say, "Stop the Hate!"

  23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chuckie For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (19th December 2023), Aragorn (19th December 2023), Wind (19th December 2023)

  24. #343
    Senior Member Lord Sidious's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th March 2014
    Posts
    1,673
    Thanks
    3,354
    Thanked 9,417 Times in 1,673 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    This Vivak Swarmy dude is fufulling my feels of a while ago, as in not white and getting truths mainstreamed.
    Yeah, all the things you like.
    Big pharma, venture capitalist, lawyer, associated to the jesuits.
    You didn't research him, did you?
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

  25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (19th December 2023), Aragorn (19th December 2023), Chuckie (19th December 2023), donk (23rd December 2023), Wind (19th December 2023)

  26. #344
    Member on Sabbatical Aianawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th March 2015
    Posts
    12,453
    Thanks
    45,626
    Thanked 35,428 Times in 10,142 Posts
    gosh , not well it appears, saying all the rite things he is, using facts too, bugger, how bad is he, is it ?, he was pretty much the usual dumb n not very knowing 3 years back, still, changed over a new leaf was a hope.

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

    Chuckie (19th December 2023)

  28. #345
    Senior Member Lord Sidious's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th March 2014
    Posts
    1,673
    Thanks
    3,354
    Thanked 9,417 Times in 1,673 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    gosh , not well it appears, saying all the rite things he is, using facts too, bugger, how bad is he, is it ?, he was pretty much the usual dumb n not very knowing 3 years back, still, changed over a new leaf was a hope.
    Same ol same ol, tell the nuggets what they wanna hear and they'll suck your dick.
    Like that scum, trump.
    A fuckin oligarch and people think he's the saviour.........................
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

  29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (20th December 2023), Aragorn (20th December 2023), donk (23rd December 2023), Wind (20th December 2023)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •