You're completely missing the point of my post.
Originally posted by Chuckie
First of all, it most certainly isn't "business as usual" — your words — over here in Europe on account of the issues you listed in what I've snipped from your quotes.
Secondly, am I to infer that you too...
- would send a woman to prison for several years because she slapped her tenaciously misbehaving son over the head;
- believe that biological gender does not exist;
- feel that children should be molested with hormone injections that delay the onset of puberty in order to force them into thinking about what gender appearance they would like to have;
- feel that — to name but one example — the entire Star Trek franchise should be converted from a venerated science-fiction series into an LGBTQ+ propaganda machine; and
- feel that the existence of Zwarte Piet is racism and should forever be banned, even though the character and his appearance have nothing to do with racism, and even though children do not see Zwarte Piet as being anything other than the loyal and funny helper of a Catholic saint who brings them toys and candy every year?
If your answer to those questions is "yes", then I'm afraid there's no hope for you.
 Now that is what I call child abuse.
 You say you hate propaganda, but apparently propaganda is okay if it comes from the (so-called) left side of the aisle?
Exactly! Thanks, Fred — I'm glad there's at least one person here who actually understands what I meant with my previous post.
Originally posted by Fred Steeves