Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: RFK Jr.

Thanks
    Thanked 35,468 Times in 10,173 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Well, on the one hand he's got that iconic name from the USA's probably most famous political pedigree, which in times already gone used to put some weight into the electoral scale, but on the other hand, he does seem like just too honest a guy for the Dypocritic National Comittee™, similar to how Marianne Williamson was just way too honest for them and not toeing the party line — and neither was Bernie Sanders, for that matter.

The Dypocrites™ don't like people who don't toe the party line of corporate globalism, American Exceptionalism, US-military hegemony, American imperialism and Wokemonastry™ — just giving Vern a little inspiration here for the potential expansion of his Aianawese Vernacular™, guys.

The bottom line is that they are very likely to dismiss him with prejudice, notwithstanding his famous heritage. And at the same time, there's also the fact that the political climate in the USA is currently so polarized that a guy like him may not stand a chance at all, notwithstanding his confidence that he does. Because it's all about Wokemons™ and MAGAlodons™ nowadays, and there appears to be no in-between anymore.

That all said, he does seem like a very likable dude, and I wish him luck.

Well, that sure didn't stop Bush Jr. from becoming US Emperor for eight years.
    The movie is beautifulllly unscripted lol, two choices Trump or JFKj, same team , is not a choice, matters not which wins or their running mates, same team, who's not in charge ? , who is ?, same team imo and candydates can fall from the tree and be differing but will be the same team, this cannot be stopped, simple to see with Iris coloured glasses lol.

Believable for me Dia B n ta for the feeling offer , will hold it till not raining.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th May 2023), Emil El Zapato (19th May 2023), Wind (20th May 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,167 Times in 11,949 Posts
    Damn it is hard to bite my tongue...so, so, hard. No need to ban me, I will willingly stay away.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th May 2023), Aragorn (19th May 2023), Octopus Garden (20th July 2023), Wind (20th May 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,099 Times in 20,304 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    candydates
    I had a couple of candy dates too once upon a time. They were very sweet, but then somewhere along the line, things turned very, very bitter.

Iris
    She used to live here in the building, on the third floor. She still owns the apartment, but she's renting it out now. She's a blonde, so I'll say "hi" to her from you next time I see her.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th May 2023), Emil El Zapato (19th May 2023), Lord Sidious (20th May 2023), Wind (20th May 2023)

Thanks
    Iris is the miracle ryezome, there is but 3, toomurick, redhead and Iris, the written history is thin, aravedicalllly even.

Quote Originally posted by Chuckie View Post
    Damn it is hard to bite my tongue...so, so, hard. No need to ban me, I will willingly stay away.
    Believe it is called progress.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th May 2023), Emil El Zapato (20th May 2023), Wind (20th May 2023)

Senior Member United States Diabolical Boids's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,043 Times in 651 Posts
    I'm going out on a limb here but the inner Irballast wants to know why. Rhizome. Iris is a miracle Rhizome, why?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th May 2023), Aragorn (20th May 2023)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Diabolical Boids View Post
    I'm going out on a limb here but the inner Irballast wants to know why. Rhizome. Iris is a miracle Rhizome, why?
    I know innerly and trialling outerly atm , ongoing.

Tumeric n ginger are knowns as such , it's siblings use far far n far back is clouded, but enough to know data was lost or suppressed or somesuch, imo so far it was an add on to brain, blood medicines, bone growth n or regrowth, marrow purification the feel of sacredness atm, i have an interesting spring a coming. Nowadays it still retains skin medicine etc, next trial is comfrey with iris plus.

All answers are within, so one searches n researches n feels.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Diabolical Boids (20th May 2023), Emil El Zapato (20th May 2023)

Thanks
    Oh , yes it be a miracle typy thing, lol like comfrey DO NOT intake theys say, though hidden in plain site, a witch doc from xmass islands worked with hot n clod comfrey presses on me at 21, other docs said i would not walk properly ever again let alone play rugby, played top rugby 6 moons later, iris is all about the n my intent coming to me , through remedy in this case, so in researching why not only 600 hundread iris pot plants assorted was in my care, the why in research dwelled into rainbow mechanix and much more, this was about a year ago started, this is spirits kete-bag gifted lol am a butcher by trade n gypsy in heart n welcoming the challenge and it's death, oh n i love the new.

Love that your in the tree Dia B

JFK's new logo
    Last edited by Aianawa, 19th May 2023 at 23:51.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Diabolical Boids (20th May 2023), Emil El Zapato (20th May 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 7,282 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    I'm still waiting for the first of the red flags that inevitably start flying with presidential candidates. None found in this 13 minute interview, I still like what I'm seeing thus far:
    I listened through the whole thing. Seems like he's mainly speaking common sense. He seems to think that the flu vaccines caused his speech impediment? For a politician their voice is one of their most important tools, although he can still speak fairly normally. I have gotten the image that the mainstream media thinks he is a conspiracy nut and lady Marianne Williamson is just some new age hippie woman.

When it comes to the vaccine matter, I don't consider myself as an anti-vaxxer, I'm just extremely conscious of what I am putting to my body. Someone might think it's bordering paranoid, but I have my sensitivies and issues and I certainly don't trust outside forces to tell me what's safe or not. I have to make that conclusion myself even though I'm not a medical expert, I still know way more than the average joe about the subject of health and nutrition. It's everyone's personal choice for what they want to put into their body, but we should be mindful about that. Everything we use and consume will affect us, that includes what we smoke, drink, eat, read, or any substances suchs as drugs (including medicine) and chemicals we put into our bodies. Also the people we hang out with and their energy fields affect us. This is just common sense too.
    "The more I see, the less I know for sure." ~ John Lennon

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th May 2023), Aragorn (20th May 2023), Catsquotl (20th May 2023), Emil El Zapato (20th May 2023), Fred Steeves (20th May 2023), Lord Sidious (20th May 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    What am I going for?
    Voting for RFK when none of the red flags you were waiting for show up.
    Have a great day today

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th May 2023), Aragorn (20th May 2023), Fred Steeves (20th May 2023), Lord Sidious (20th May 2023), Wind (20th May 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    I like that he is running for president.

Should be very interesting.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th May 2023), Aragorn (20th May 2023), Catsquotl (20th May 2023), Diabolical Boids (20th May 2023), Fred Steeves (20th May 2023), Lord Sidious (20th May 2023), Wind (20th May 2023)

Thanks
    Iris is the miracle ryezome, there is but 3, toomurick, redhead and Iris, the written history is thin, aravedicalllly even.

Believe it is called progress.
    Well, I think a former shrink of mine would agree, but I feel ambivalent about it...it depends on what the costs are, if it causes a loss of relationship then it is progress. Actually, the drunk's prayer says, God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, The courage to change the things I can, And the wisdom to know the difference.

I pray for serenity every day. RFK, Jr.
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 20th May 2023 at 10:53.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st May 2023), Wind (20th May 2023)

Thanks
    Seeing you make a change to your wiring is harmonic music for me Chuckstirr, blessings to you, sure others have noticed also, lol took a wee bit to move the needle.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st May 2023), Emil El Zapato (21st May 2023), Wind (21st May 2023)

Thanks
    Seeing you make a change to your wiring is harmonic music for me Chuckstirr, blessings to you, sure others have noticed also, lol took a wee bit to move the needle.
    Oh the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune and then there is always the internal struggle of the Hegelian Dialectic... (Chuckese)

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st May 2023)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,080 Posts
    RFK's environmentalism--"I will back the U.S. dollar with bitcoin and gold."

"The free market should be responsible for environmental issues."

From Twitter "Biden admin extends U.S. habit of interfering in other countries’ domestic politics. Now it’s threatening Israel with the ending of the special relationship between our two nations. As President, my support of Israel will be unconditional."

The dream of many died in the last few days. He has revealed what he is. I have zero confidence in his ability to lead the US.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th July 2023), Aragorn (20th July 2023), Fred Steeves (20th July 2023), Wind (21st July 2023)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,080 Posts

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th July 2023), Aragorn (20th July 2023), Wind (21st July 2023)