Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: RFK Jr.

Senior Member United States Diabolical Boids's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,043 Times in 651 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    You may be confusing feelings with thoughts Dia B, go back n read the post and you can feel where your at, from your words, yes your intention may have been what you have said in this reply and it is what it is. Good to know it is not your feelings intentionalllly , as your ability to splain complicated idea's n patterns etc is highly valued not just by me, here.

Am xcited for your nation and it's forthcoming ripples, imo n feel , Gods grace with divine dichotomies and the now won won now, the ride is only beginning.

Feeling the harmony of the future is a beautifullll melt into though yes, ones own path laid 1ST is still becoming fluent.

Ye we have always had the power, thats the harmony, love to know its lostness long long ago but rather be with now, it be winning.

Feelings are highly reliable, as is joy truth n love, there is much confusion regards feelings imo, to FEEL, emotions are a very different journey like perceptions incased, tough box.

My thoughts don't have anything to do with it either. Not anymore than my feelings do. Thoughts can be highly unreliable too and the wise person doesn't believe half of what they think but that has nothing to do with what they KNOW. Thoughts and feelings can blur perceptions that is a spiritual and scientific fact.

Not speaking with precision doesn't help either. Being impeccable with your word and realizing with humility that feeling and thought are spelled differently for a reason. They mean and indicate different constructs. That is a basic respect and love that we show others to show we are serious towards them. But it's not a feeling.

The crash of the system is far different than the future thereafter. That is being made right now in the present and I'm sure everyone has their idea of what they want for America.

I very well know the distinct difference between thoughts and feelings. I made my remarks from a little intuition and a lot of observation. The difference between thoughts, feelings, reason, knowing, memory, emotion --all different, all distinct not one indistinct clump.

I'm not in a reactive state so there's really no purpose to make myself reactive so people are assured I'm having a feeling. The words don't mean the same thing. That's why they are spelled differently.

Joy, harmony, compassion, peace are elevated emotions. They may prompt a feeling or they may not. Are more typical sensed in energy centers. But they aren't feelings.

I assure you after thirty years of exploring the psyche I do know the difference between a thought and a feeling if I have learned one thing that's it. One is a physical sensation, and one is recall of information from the Hippocampus.

I don't have America's future stored in my physical body or Hippo Campus. I assure you. Really I don't.

And when one is manifesting something NO ONE--you or I or anyone else--has any idea how it will come about or in what form.

It is the mind and ego that wants a predictable event.
    Last edited by Diabolical Boids, 19th May 2023 at 11:30.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th May 2023), Aragorn (19th May 2023), Catsquotl (19th May 2023), Wind (19th May 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    Okay, you may have ignited my feelings and maybe i projected, lol,for me it was maybe not doing the doomeee feel very well, a 2012 21 12 hangover , off to hip

See i be related, a sea goat. blessings

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th May 2023), Emil El Zapato (19th May 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Diabolical Boids View Post

I don't have America's future stored in my physical body or Hippo Campus. I assure you. Really I don't.
    I am so glad to hear that..
    Have a great day today

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th May 2023), Aragorn (19th May 2023), Emil El Zapato (19th May 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,177 Times in 11,952 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Catsquotl View Post
    I am so glad to hear that..
    But I do, in the pineal gland, it's a better storage area.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th May 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    Anyhow it served my continued resolve to not ever ever vote and give my voice away to some politician ever again.
    I do realize that that is a luxury not shared in countries where voting is mandatory. In Belgium not voting is punishable by fine and even jail-time or community service if I am not mistaken?
    Aragorn?
    Yes, voting is compulsory over here, albeit that this obligation has, as of this year, now dropped away for municipal elections. Voting for all the rest is still compulsory, though.

By the way, the same obligation is true for the people summoned to man the polling stations. They are selected — presumably randomly by a computer — from the inhabitants of the town, and the fines and penalties for not showing up on election day are even worse for those people than they already are for people who refuse to vote. They can risk a fine up to €100'000 and a prison sentence of — I believe — up to a month.

It's ridiculous.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th May 2023), Catsquotl (19th May 2023), Diabolical Boids (19th May 2023), Emil El Zapato (19th May 2023), Wind (19th May 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    Your funny Chuckstirr, you do not get it yet. Move forward or remain dead, evolve or enjoy your present disscomfort more, be real and give your dog a bone.

Atm your playing with yourself, good luck n bye bye

Blessings as you paint the same pic, or not.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th May 2023), Lord Sidious (19th May 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chuckie View Post
    But I do, in the pineal gland, it's a better storage area.

Now why does that worry me?
    Have a great day today

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th May 2023), Aragorn (19th May 2023), Emil El Zapato (19th May 2023)

Thanks
    Your funny Chuckstirr, you do not get it yet. Move forward or remain dead, evolve or enjoy your present disscomfort more, be real and give your dog a bone.

Atm your playing with yourself, good luck n bye bye

Blessings as you paint the same pic, or not.
    But...but, I was serious...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th May 2023)

Thanks
    Okay, you may have ignited my feelings and maybe i projected, lol,for me it was maybe not doing the doomeee feel very well, a 2012 21 12 hangover , off to hip

See i be related, a sea goat. blessings

I'm not really sure what I said that triggered you but I don't think I said anything personal to you but I regret that you went into that state.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Now why does that worry me?
    No need to worry, I am a very 'positive' container. I'm hoping I don't get booted for 'bantering'

Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Yes, voting is compulsory over here, albeit that this obligation has, as of this year, now dropped away for municipal elections. Voting for all the rest is still compulsory, though.

By the way, the same obligation is true for the people summoned to man the polling stations. They are selected — presumably randomly by a computer — from the inhabitants of the town, and the fines and penalties for not showing up on election day are even worse for those people than they already are for people who refuse to vote. They can risk a fine up to €100'000 and a prison sentence of — I believe — up to a month.

It's ridiculous.
    you know, I find that VERY interesting, I think you have mentioned it before. Though it seems contrary to 'anarchy' it makes sense to me on a number of levels. I'm sure you can think of them as well. Or are you against the practice. I'm in a technical training today so forgive me if I seemingly go crazy.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th May 2023), Aragorn (19th May 2023)

Thanks

It's ridiculous.
    I wobble back and forth wondering if compulsory voting is a thing for America. I don't think we should have it without a comprehensive and compulsory civics education. A schoolboard in Colorado just recently attempted to reinstate a civics curriculum and it was slandered as 'nationalist not globalist' and patriotism. So anytime you want to invest healthy measures in the nation someone is flying from the ego belltower screeching like a rabid bat: Patriot, Nazi, Hitler!

That's true of any curriculum that isn't about spun sugar and peppermint dreams. None of it is education.

It does somewhat infringe on rights because you are forced to vote against your conscious but maybe time to put our delicate sensitivities aside and do our duty and stop making a deal over our precious 'conscious' as if its Tudor England.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Diabolical Boids View Post
    I wobble back and forth wondering if compulsory voting is a thing for America. I don't think we should have it without a comprehensive and compulsory civics education. A schoolboard in Colorado just recently attempted to reinstate a civics curriculum and it was slandered as 'nationalist not globalist' and patriotism. So anytime you want to invest healthy measures in the nation someone is flying from the ego belltower screeching like a rabid bat: Patriot, Nazi, Hitler!

That's true of any curriculum that isn't about spun sugar and peppermint dreams. None of it is education.

It does somewhat infringe on rights because you are forced to vote against your conscious but maybe time to put our delicate sensitivities aside and do our duty and stop making a deal over our precious 'conscious' as if its Tudor England.
    See, those are what I consider 'dubious claims'. Why would anyone say or do that. I don't want to put you on the spot but can you provide more specific information?

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Anyhow it served my continued resolve to not ever ever vote and give my voice away to some politician ever again.
    I do realize that that is a luxury not shared in countries where voting is mandatory. In Belgium not voting is punishable by fine and even jail-time or community service if I am not mistaken?
    Aragorn?

It's ridiculous.
    you know, I find that VERY interesting, I think you have mentioned it before. Though it seems contrary to 'anarchy' it makes sense to me on a number of levels. I'm sure you can think of them as well. Or are you against the practice.
    Yes, I am principally completely opposed to compulsory voting, and I am especially against it over here in Belgium because of the fact that none of them deserve to be voted for, and they know that. And that's exactly why it's still compulsory over here, because they know that if it weren't, virtually nobody would shop at the polling stations.

Edit: I just saw Diabolical Boids' reply, so I feel I should add that we do have the option of voting "blank", which is more or less the same thing as a protest vote. So I do go and vote — except for the municipal level from now on, of course — but I've been voting blank for the last three or four elections.
    Last edited by Aragorn, 19th May 2023 at 11:51. Reason: addendum

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th May 2023), Emil El Zapato (19th May 2023), Lord Sidious (19th May 2023), Wind (19th May 2023)

Thanks
    Yes, I am principally completely opposed to compulsory voting, and I am especially against it over here in Belgium because of the fact that none of them deserve to be voted for, and they know that. And that's exactly why it's still compulsory over here, because they know that if it weren't, virtually nobody would shop at the polling stations.
    ah, I see, can't you sidestep by say voting for Alfred E. Neuman? That's what I would do if I opposed it.

But, on the other hand, doesn't it make the result more egalitarian and closer to the will of the people? Not to mention it seems it would stifle the senseless complaining?

Do Belgians thrive on conspiracy theories?
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 19th May 2023 at 11:48.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    ah, I see, can't you sidestep by say voting for Alfred E. Neuman? That's what I would do if I opposed it.
    See my addendum to the previous post.

But, on the other hand, doesn't it make the result more egalitarian and closer to the will of the people? Not to mention it seems it would stifle the senseless complaining?
    No, not at all, because the dissenters will either vote "blank" or will vote strategically, i.e. for a small party that they know doesn't stand a chance of winning either way.

Do Belgians thrive on conspiracy theories?
    No, not really, although the popularity of conspiracy theories has increased somewhat over here ever since Donald Trump and QAnon. No surprise, really, because Steve Bannon was touring Europe in those days in order to promote ultra-nationalism. And he certainly did have an influence on the UK's Brexit from the EU.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th May 2023), Emil El Zapato (19th May 2023), Wind (19th May 2023)