Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Thrive II: This is What it Takes

Senior Member United States Diabolical Boids's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,043 Times in 651 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chuckie View Post
    we all grew up in the same household. My older brother cared for his dying wife for the last 3 years. It changed him. My younger brother, moved states. I warned him about what it would mean for his kids. He changed over time.

For whatever it is worth Boids. You described the family dynamics exactly as they occur.
    I know it's worth a lot in terms of a healing process.

I've been around the abuse block more than a few times with myself and other people. We have a saying. If you spot it, you got it. Or at least you once had it including myself. The biggest reason we don't heal from life is failure to have honest dialogs.

This whole politic chemical addiction fix thing has been a real eye opener for me.

Failure to understand that your siblings may have experienced things differently is really important because it can undermine your own healing process until you dialog it out.

Maybe because you feel they are in denial about abuse, theirs or your own or they remembered things differently means it you are crazy. We seek affirmation from people who were there and if they don't see it your way, it can make you feel like you are crazy. It pings on that guilt that comes with being an abuse victim. I have a raft of siblings who now grudgingly acknowledge they were abused but...they aren't willing to really go there in terms of how all that ugly energy effected them then and now so they can't get on with a healing process. . They don't attribute their drug dependency or chronic addiction to unhappiness to an abusive parent, because they felt they have left it in the past and moved on. But that energy hasn't forgotten them.

I was pest and pursued the one sister who was capable of some honest dialog until she gave me some honest input from the wisdom of her being older and having been exposed to some insight that I was too young to. I had to have that input in order to understand why my parent did because to my mind it was beyond forgiveness. If I put it in print here you'd find it incompressible. I thought she was evil to mentally ill but alas, it was that addiction to ugly emotions and politics was one of those avenues to get her fix.

And that is what I spot out in the world today. Thats what I see in US politics and wokeism and patriotism today. Addiction to the emotions their politics generate no matter how crazy or irrational the thought. The fix that comes with self-righteous indignation is the same chemical response in a person on the left as it is on the right. It's addictive and greater and more crazy lengths in terms of thoughts and ideas have to be procured to get the fix.

That's why we've gone from 'nuclear war is horrible and must never happen' to 'nuclear war is okay because its for a good cause'. Rationally its not, but the body seeking its fix will agree to any thought or idea no matter how destructive in order for that thought to raise the emotion they are addicted to.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th April 2023), Emil El Zapato (24th April 2023), Wind (25th April 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,207 Times in 11,969 Posts
    In those terms, definitely something to consider.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th April 2023), Wind (25th April 2023)

Thanks
    How about this Aragorn?

What is your definition of a Wokemon? When I see the word, I think of individuals making noise while lashing out in pain, not hate. Complainers I put on my scale of tolerance at least a step or two above haters. So I find them worthy of tolerance and forgiveness and frankly not worth much consideration. Certainly I'm not offended by them simply because I can feel their pain but at the same time concede that they can be equal opportunity offenders. And I agree that Wokemons shouldn't be construed as Z'ers. The Z'ers are aware and are still working out there roles and missions in society. And as all young generations since Methuselah still experimenting with the optimal solutions to existential issues.
    That is the source, the fuel, of hate. Pain. Unprocessed pain. Everywhere. Across the board, without exception. Pain and hate exist together like peas and carrots. You find one you will always find the other. One may hide or overshadow the other but you always find them hand in hand, co existent and co dependent.

It may be internalized or externalized or a combination of both. Pain makes people into haters. Just because someone is in pain doesn't mean they are innocent. They may be ignorant of what they are doing but they are not innocent. Pain makes them hurters not martyrs. It fuels the abuse cycle.

Liberals, conservatives, the woke, those disaffected and removed from politics, smokers, over eaters, alcoholics, etc and on on on--all pain, all hate either externalized or internalized. You may be only hurting yourself or may be hurting lots of people or at least wanting to. All varying levels of pain all varying levels of hate and how its expressed, externalized. All the same, all the same entrenchment processes, all the same sorts of thoughts, all the justifications.

Where did the pain of the Woke come from? From being coddled in a smothering over nurturing environment where they are the most special creatures on the planet, never allowed to bleed or experience pain so they can learn to process it on a healthy level until they are emotionally crippled and then thrust into a reality that doesn't recognize the sense of entitlement that was hardwired into them?

That pain is hate manifest and its when its not being voided onto everyone else its being internalized as self loathing which causes more pain. And they are addicted this pain cycle which means that no amount of rationality or reason will infiltrate the flight or fight mode their pain bodies are engaged in, no new stimuli, information or wisdom can infiltrate the flight or fight process. No amount of 2 plus 2 infiltrates that chemical, emotional and mental barrier that is established.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th April 2023), Aragorn (24th April 2023), Emil El Zapato (24th April 2023), Wind (25th April 2023)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Diabolical Boids View Post
    That is the source, the fuel, of hate. Pain. Unprocessed pain. Everywhere. Across the board, without exception. Pain and hate exist together like peas and carrots. You find one you will always find the other. One may hide or overshadow the other but you always find them hand in hand, co existent and co dependent.

It may be internalized or externalized or a combination of both. Pain makes people into haters. Just because someone is in pain doesn't mean they are innocent. They may be ignorant of what they are doing but they are not innocent. Pain makes them hurters not martyrs. It fuels the abuse cycle.

Liberals, conservatives, the woke, those disaffected and removed from politics, smokers, over eaters, alcoholics, etc and on on on--all pain, all hate either externalized or internalized. You may be only hurting yourself or may be hurting lots of people or at least wanting to. All varying levels of pain all varying levels of hate and how its expressed, externalized. All the same, all the same entrenchment processes, all the same sorts of thoughts, all the justifications.

Where did the pain of the Woke come from? From being coddled in a smothering over nurturing environment where they are the most special creatures on the planet, never allowed to bleed or experience pain so they can learn to process it on a healthy level until they are emotionally crippled and then thrust into a reality that doesn't recognize the sense of entitlement that was hardwired into them?

That pain is hate manifest and its when its not being voided onto everyone else its being internalized as self loathing which causes more pain. And they are addicted this pain cycle which means that no amount of rationality or reason will infiltrate the flight or fight mode their pain bodies are engaged in, no new stimuli, information or wisdom can infiltrate the flight or fight process. No amount of 2 plus 2 infiltrates that chemical, emotional and mental barrier that is established.
    There certainly is much truth to that but it isn't limited to the over-nurtured, which is a likely and more amenable to me, polite euphemism. The odds are highly in favor that undernurturing, a lack of illuminating rational thought, and just plain abuse are at the heart of the pain. We can easily be taught that hating is as natural of a state of being as is the phasic burden of subconscious awareness that mommy and daddy made us one night; which is why I'm not surprised that so many are confused when confronted with the admonition of, "That ain't normal." Human nature, all nature, tends to succumb to stompings. It is emotionally crippling to humans and we call that normal. Hardly is that normal and how many don't recognize that fundamental reality.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th April 2023)

Thanks
    To your point Boids about ignorance in parenting,

I had a black dude contractor doing some work on my humble hacienda...We got into a discussion about his wife because he was struggling with a decision to separate from his wife despite having two young girls? What was the problem?

His wife is medical doctor. Their youngest daughter was having trouble with potty training and they disagreed with the approach to dealing with it. The M.D. absolutely insisted that their daughter should always wear training undergarments so as to not psychologically damage the child due to bedwetting etc. The father wanted to train the child to deal with her own dilemmas. The baby girl was practically begging her mother to let her wear regular age appropriate underwear.

They ended up getting separated. I ask you, how ignorant can a M.D. be regarding child rearing. Incidentally the contractor said his wife was from an abusive home.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    To your point Boids about ignorance in parenting,

I had a black dude contractor doing some work on my humble hacienda...We got into a discussion about his wife because he was struggling with a decision to separate from his wife despite having two young girls? What was the problem?

His wife is medical doctor. Their youngest daughter was having trouble with potty training and they disagreed with the approach to dealing with it. The M.D. absolutely insisted that their daughter should always wear training undergarments so as to not psychologically damage the child due to bedwetting etc. The father wanted to train the child to deal with her own dilemmas. The baby girl was practically begging her mother to let her wear regular age appropriate underwear.

They ended up getting separated. I ask you, how ignorant can a M.D. be regarding child rearing. Incidentally the contractor said his wife was from an abusive home.
    Yeah well good question. I have asked myself similar questions. Because doctors are people and ignorance is as common among people as fingers and toes, doctors are ignorant of lots of stuff. Everyone is ignorant of lots of stuff. Me, you, everyone here, the PHd sitting in the next room from me. I'm an expert on lots of stuff and I'm still ignorant of stuff in that field that I'm an expert in. It's called being human. Not emotionally satisfying answers no. Woke and social justice look for emotional satisfaction what some call fair and that is an animal that is never full.

As far as the contractor goes I do not in no way believe that he's being honest with himself by leaving his wife over potty training. That is shit that married couples disagree on all the time, not divorce over. Who abdicates responsibility of small children especially one he claims to be concerned about over POTTY TRAINNING??!! I was born at night but not last night. I'm calling BS on that. He wasn't being honest with you. It's not ignorance its immaturity.

2) I would attribute the fear of potty training as abuse as more wokeness. WTF is there to be afraid of? Themselves? Maybe she has no knowledge of early development or psychology?

Next comes closer to the bone where we take things personally even though they have nothing to do with us.

3) I gotta laugh cause you sound like sound like me preparing to wallow and reentrench into some pain complaint sewing the buried emotional pain of something reminiscent but totally unrelated from the past even deeper right now in the present and then to the future. Thinking the story so the story can raise the emotions, and the emotions can reentrench the story which then becomes my life and my reality all over something that didn't happen to me ....until I learned to stop doing that. Waking the pain body up so it can play with me and make me miserable.

I mean this kindly not critically, it's namaste, I'm seeing me in you. Everyone does it. It's central to the whole woke paradigm. If all of humanity is ignorant they are also ignorant they do this to certain degrees.

3) You've made this about you, for whatever reason because I cannot see how child potty training which is the most discussed and disagreed upon topic on the planet and a troubled marriage of a random contractor that showed up could have effected you THAT deeply. Not your kid, not your wife, not your potty. You've chosen to be offended. You've chosen to insert yourself into the storal as a moral arbiter. People do it all the time and don't even know they are doing it.

Because the emotionally addicted mind is always looking for a reason to be offended. Thats how it will get its fix. The body creates pain to get a fix, so does the mind. Again I mean this kindly, namaste. I see it in you because it was once in me. And to this day I throw my hands up when I feel that draw to get offended and go Nope. It has nothing to do with me, I'm choosing to NOT go there (to get my fix) , not curl up with this, and wallow with it so I can open old wounds and curl up and live there.

My advice. Let it go. You can't help the doctor, or the contractor or the child. As long as the doctor isn't insulting the child over failure to use the potty the kid will be okay. No its not fair, its not pretty , its not justice but it will be okay.

Even I know that bedwetting doesn't cause psychological trauma in a child, the parent's frustration and criticism and name calling causes the psychological damage. That is not to say you should cease attempts to potty train but basically potty training becomes all about the parents, not the child.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th April 2023), Emil El Zapato (24th April 2023)

Thanks
    Oh sorry, forgot. The answer you are really looking for.

I would put a hundred down to state the MD wife is anal retentive. I can see no other psychological reason she would be so self-identified with her child's processes of elimination. That's about her, not the child. All that has to do with the lower three energy centers and where emotions get stuck at.

But lots of people are ignorant of how energy works.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th April 2023), Emil El Zapato (24th April 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,145 Times in 20,323 Posts
    How about this Aragorn?

What is your definition of a Wokemon?
    As I said, in my definition, it is not about social justice in the literal sense, but about neuroticism and thought policing — not to mention behavioral policing. And for most part, it revolves about gender identity and sexual orientation. Racism isn't even high on the agenda. Not as high as environmental issues anyway — hey, you can always go and glue yourself to a priceless painting that's hundreds of years old.

They're intrusive and arrogant busybodies, that's what they are. Where are the social justice warriors when it comes to the preposterously low income disabled people like myself have to survive on? Where are they when it comes to the exuberant salaries, pensions and other extralegal benefits of the political elite, not to mention the royal family? Nowhere, that's where they are. Because changing human biology by way of hormone inhibitors so as to force toddlers to choose their gender appearance/identity is more important.

And in following a comment by Diabolical Boids, I happen to know — in the online sense — a Wokemon™. I've had long talks with him, and I hear him out. He considers me a friend, and I do respect him, even though I find his behavior erratic.

He calls himself non-binary and he passionately hates gender, but he's decisively (and exclusively) gay, although he identifies as "queer" — his own term — and he uses gender-neutral pronouns for everyone. I don't know how old he is — I'm guessing in his 30s — but he has already traveled the world, and he has pretty much been arrested in just about every country he's been in for beating the shit out of somebody or for insulting cops, whom he calls "pigs", with no exception. He calls himself a communist and he's a vegan because he doesn't want to harm animals, but he'll kick the shit out of everyone he thinks is a Nazi, and his motto is "A good Nazi is a dead Nazi."

So yes, lots of anger indeed, and definitely anger management problems. He also drinks (alcohol) way too much, and sooner or later he's going to have to pay the price for that.
    Last edited by Aragorn, 3rd May 2023 at 04:28. Reason: removed identifier to protect the anonymity of a third-party
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th April 2023), Diabolical Boids (24th April 2023), Emil El Zapato (24th April 2023), Wind (25th April 2023)

Thanks
    Oh sorry, forgot. The answer you are really looking for.

I would put a hundred down to state the MD wife is anal retentive. I can see no other psychological reason she would be so self-identified with her child's processes of elimination. That's about her, not the child. All that has to do with the lower three energy centers and where emotions get stuck at.

But lots of people are ignorant of how energy works.
    Upon further thought, it occurred to me rather than an example of parental ignorance, it better fits in the category of emotional or psychological learning or the more basic self-awareness. The very hardest thing for me as a parent was to prevent visiting my neuroses onto my daughter. I was hyper-vigilant and still am for that matter regarding everything I say and do with my daughter. Never, I should say very seldom, did I ever respond to my daughter or her behavior without a full cognizance of what I was doing. And trust me, it was sometimes a very difficult process for me. But I came into the game as fully armed as possible with a serendipitous lifetime of sociological and psychological and even mind research into the human animal. I was determined I wasn't going to embed in my daughter the same personality features that had kept me from so much.

But as fate would have it, I needed every bit of what I had as a person to try to counter her mother who is as about as dysfunctional as a person can be and still be considered functional. Strangely enough, it seems to be working out.

"As far as the contractor goes I do not in no way believe that he's being honest with himself by leaving his wife over potty training. That is shit that married couples disagree on all the time, not divorce over. Who abdicates responsibility of small children especially one he claims to be concerned about over POTTY TRAINNING??!! I was born at night but not last night. I'm calling BS on that. He wasn't being honest with you. It's not ignorance its immaturity.

2) I would attribute the fear of potty training as abuse as more wokeness. WTF is there to be afraid of? Themselves? Maybe she has no knowledge of early development or psychology?"

Fair enough, I gave you the abridged version. It was that pattern in their relationship that was doing them in. I suspect that anal-retentive would be an understatement.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    As I said, in my definition, it is not about social justice in the literal sense, but about neuroticism and thought policing — not to mention behavioral policing. And for most part, it revolves about gender identity and sexual orientation. Racism isn't even high on the agenda. Not as high as environmental issues anyway — hey, you can always go and glue yourself to a priceless painting that's hundreds of years old.

They're intrusive and arrogant busybodies, that's what they are. Where are the social justice warriors when it comes to the preposterously low income disabled people like myself have to survive on? Where are they when it comes to the exuberant salaries, pensions and other extralegal benefits of the political elite, not to mention the royal family? Nowhere, that's where they are. Because changing human biology by way of hormone inhibitors so as to force toddlers to choose their gender appearance/identity is more important.

And in following a comment by Diabolical Boids, I happen to know — in the online sense — a Wokemon™. I've had long talks with him, and I hear him out. He considers me a friend, and I do respect him, even though I find his behavior erratic.

He calls himself non-binary and he passionately hates gender, but he's decisively (and exclusively) gay, although he identifies as "queer" — his own term — and he uses gender-neutral pronouns for everyone. I don't know how old he is — I'm guessing in his 30s — but he has already traveled the world, and he has pretty much been arrested in just about every country he's been in for beating the shit out of somebody or for insulting cops, whom he calls "pigs", with no exception. He calls himself a communist and he's a vegan because he doesn't want to harm animals, but he'll kick the shit out of everyone he thinks is a Nazi, and his motto is "A good Nazi is a dead Nazi."

So yes, lots of anger indeed, and definitely anger management problems. He also drinks (alcohol) way too much, and sooner or later he's going to have to pay the price for that.
    Now that's almost funny. He needs to go to PA to be woked up for real...

I could go on about this because there are many that share your feelings on that but they get lost in any dialogue of how humanity should be treated.
    Last edited by Aragorn, 3rd May 2023 at 04:29. Reason: removed identifier from quoted section to protect the anonymity of a third-party

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    There certainly is much truth to that but it isn't limited to the over-nurtured, which is a likely and more amenable to me, polite euphemism. The odds are highly in favor that undernurturing, a lack of illuminating rational thought, and just plain abuse are at the heart of the pain. We can easily be taught that hating is as natural of a state of being as is the phasic burden of subconscious awareness that mommy and daddy made us one night; which is why I'm not surprised that so many are confused when confronted with the admonition of, "That ain't normal." Human nature, all nature, tends to succumb to stompings. It is emotionally crippling to humans and we call that normal. Hardly is that normal and how many don't recognize that fundamental reality.
    How can abuse be at the heart of it when all perceived forms of parental abuse like spanking and discipline have been made illegal now that the state has taken over the guidelines and rearing of children? Isn't that rather jarring to assertation that state intervention is better, not worse.

How can that be so when everyone has a hotline to Child Protective Services now. We no longer have parental child abuse its systemic institutionalized abuse. Itt's not 40 years ago. You can't look at a kid cross eyed now without being hauled off to jail for abuse. Okay to cut their penis off but don't ever give the impression anywhere to anyone especially the kids you might be having a disapproving or less than positive thought towards them. Kids call the police on their own these days. Again, its all part and parcel of the state raising the kids with the biological parents as proxies. Well here it is at work. You think its better but now you intimate its abuse?

You might think they are abused but they have access to the internet and a whole bunch of interested parties as ready to tell them they are abused as they are transexual in a five-minute conversation.

At the heart of that sort of pain is self loathing which is very apparent in these people. They have been made in to sub human creatures by the state and by the parents all to willing to participate in the state's means of raising children.

Their parents raised them to be model trophies sitting on a mantle because that is what the laws of this land demand now , and they got thrust into a world that was not accommodating to the handicaps of any variety their parents instilled in them either by smothering or neglect. They all lack illuminating rational thought because their parents were not capable of it and now the kids are not. Hearing something they don't want to hear is construed as hate. They learned that from their parents and their parents learned if from the state. They see hate everywhere because everywhere life is happening in a way they were never prepared for and they understandably hate it. Illuminating rational thought translates into smug superiority and they hate that as well. They are awash in hate.

They hate themselves, they hate their parents, they hate everyone for not being and living in a way they can relate to. Those people live closer to the normalness and ordinariness of life are to be hated because the woke can not.

What's a woke conservative. They are called an active shooter. No difference between the two, it's all hate and self-loathing and seeking revenge for what was done to them. It was wrong, all of it was abusive. And they raised a generation of abusers. Fortunately most of them are so off the rails now they won't have kids and maybe this generational abuse will be snipped before blossoming into consecutive generations.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th April 2023), Aragorn (25th April 2023)

Thanks
    How can abuse be at the heart of it when all perceived forms of parental abuse like spanking and discipline have been made illegal now that the state has taken over the guidelines and rearing of children? Isn't that rather jarring to assertation that state intervention is better, not worse.

How can that be so when everyone has a hotline to Child Protective Services now. We no longer have parental child abuse its systemic institutionalized abuse. Itt's not 40 years ago. You can't look at a kid cross eyed now without being hauled off to jail for abuse. Okay to cut their penis off but don't ever give the impression anywhere to anyone especially the kids you might be having a disapproving or less than positive thought towards them. Kids call the police on their own these days. Again, its all part and parcel of the state raising the kids with the biological parents as proxies. Well here it is at work. You think its better but now you intimate its abuse?

You might think they are abused but they have access to the internet and a whole bunch of interested parties as ready to tell them they are abused as they are transexual in a five-minute conversation.

At the heart of that sort of pain is self loathing which is very apparent in these people. They have been made in to sub human creatures by the state and by the parents all to willing to participate in the state's means of raising children.

Their parents raised them to be model trophies sitting on a mantle because that is what the laws of this land demand now , and they got thrust into a world that was not accommodating to the handicaps of any variety their parents instilled in them either by smothering or neglect. They all lack illuminating rational thought because their parents were not capable of it and now the kids are not. Hearing something they don't want to hear is construed as hate. They learned that from their parents and their parents learned if from the state. They see hate everywhere because everywhere life is happening in a way they were never prepared for and they understandably hate it. Illuminating rational thought translates into smug superiority and they hate that as well. They are awash in hate.

They hate themselves, they hate their parents, they hate everyone for not being and living in a way they can relate to. Those people live closer to the normalness and ordinariness of life are to be hated because the woke can not.

What's a woke conservative. They are called an active shooter. No difference between the two, it's all hate and self-loathing and seeking revenge for what was done to them. It was wrong, all of it was abusive. And they raised a generation of abusers. Fortunately most of them are so off the rails now they won't have kids and maybe this generational abuse will be snipped before blossoming into consecutive generations.
    Not even, Boids...the only thing I let between myself and my daughter was her mother's attorney and the courts. And trust me, I was homicidal on that circumstance, but, of course, I never acted on it. I just swallowed a tremendous amount of psychical pain but only for my daughter. That was the only thing on Earth that could have stopped me. Somewhat ironic if one considers it. A critical point however is that discipline need never border on what anyone would consider abuse...with the possible exception of wokemons.

Not even, Boids...the only thing I let between myself and my daughter was her mother's attorney and the courts. And trust me, I was homicidal on that circumstance, but, of course, I never acted on it. I just swallowed a tremendous amount of psychical pain but only for my daughter. That was the only thing on Earth that could have stopped me. Somewhat ironic if one considers it. A critical point however is that discipline need never border on what anyone would consider abuse...with the possible exception of wokemons.
    Well the freedom and right to cut one's penis off is a step too much to the guardians of personal freedom?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,472 Times in 10,177 Posts
    Love the way this thread imo has become very treasure map of the pain body driven, well back in time i had a mantra, an amazing mantra that worked 100% of the time, it was , i give consent to evolve at a hundred miles an hour, thankyou. All heel n heaven would ensue, i evolved, nearly died a few times, once finalllly having had enough and dear freinds had me add lovingly and gently etc onto it lol, i evolved to , i wish to work with the collective pain body to the highest degree without death ensueing and indeed this happened mightyly, i didnt wish to be here a few times lol but i got to work with the collective pain body to a massive degree, working with pained children was the greatest divine dicottymeeeee of elation and dissspear, nuttyshell my inner search led to being with the collective pain body and this begins the end as such, be why we are here. thankyou am loving the honesty the hurt, the views, the outer bill ryan viewed inner but okay till not attitude imo being portrayed n batted.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th April 2023), Emil El Zapato (25th April 2023)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Love the way this thread imo has become very treasure map of the pain body driven, well back in time i had a mantra, an amazing mantra that worked 100% of the time, it was , i give consent to evolve at a hundred miles an hour, thankyou. All heel n heaven would ensue, i evolved, nearly died a few times, once finalllly having had enough and dear freinds had me add lovingly and gently etc onto it lol, i evolved to , i wish to work with the collective pain body to the highest degree without death ensueing and indeed this happened mightyly, i didnt wish to be here a few times lol but i got to work with the collective pain body to a massive degree, working with pained children was the greatest divine dicottymeeeee of elation and dissspear, nuttyshell my inner search led to being with the collective pain body and this begins the end as such, be why we are here. thankyou am loving the honesty the hurt, the views, the outer bill ryan viewed inner but okay till not attitude imo being portrayed n batted.

Amen to that. This is the first time I've seen such bloated collective painbody and one snared and developed under the influence of a rigid ideology.

Edit:
    You know I left and thought about what was said about pain body and how its like what Aragorn says. We can't have a discussion about anything without US Politics and Ideologies being drug into it and that is exactly what the collective pain body is feeding on. The pain body would have no interest in a topic like Unified Field Theory which is part of the Thrive movies; that would remove the pain body in a matter of moments, hours or a day. A troubled person might be tempted to help themselves using UF theory. Maybe the collective painbody needs to derail so no one goes to the actual content of the movie for discussion which poses an existential threat to the pain body itself.

The old struggles with the pain body was that it held on like the rugged addict it is and you did all sorts of work for days, weeks, decades to diminish its grip on people with relapses and set backs like any other addict.

The way UF addresses the pain body is to nuke it... You go in...Change your thoughts, change your emotions, your mind will change, your mind changes then so does your personality. And when your mind changes your body follows suit and you have basically a new body and personality, you are new person, neither of which the pain body can live or grow in. All that shite went out with the old mind and body. It takes an hour of thinking new thoughts, and new ideas and better emotions to double the neural connections in the brain. That's some fast stuff.

That's the cutting edge way of getting people to stop smoking. They know they can't, and they don't have the will and never will. And they are right. I don't argue with them, they are correct. I know I have been there. But they still want to get better and they hate themselves for smoking. They don't want to be addicts but they want to be addicted. It's an awful place to be at.

So you help change their thoughts, which then changes their emotions, they change their habits and actions, then their mind changes, then so does their personality, their body follows suit, and that mind and body actually can and knows it can stop smoking. And so it does. Just like that. Right then right there. Overnight basically.

Two days later they are forgetting to put their nicotine patch on, in three they forgot they ever smoked its just a bizarre idea that surfaces throughout the day. Once in a while it crosses their mind they once smoked and the idea startles them like it happened to someone else. Which it did.

Why its hard to stop smoking is not addiction physical or psychological. It's because you become a different person, a different personality. A smoker and a non smoker are two entirely different personalities. If you go from smoker to non smoker, you feel weird, you don't feel yourself because you aren't yourself but no one ever prepared you for the idea that it means a complete personality change and out of body experience. You want to retreat to what feels safe and familiar which is your old self, ad the only way to do that is to start smoking again.

Thats how this dead personality pain body should be dealt with and how much pain does it really want to be in? There are some people who get very tired of it and those who can go on forever living that way.
    Last edited by Diabolical Boids, 25th April 2023 at 00:50.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th April 2023), Aragorn (25th April 2023), Fred Steeves (25th April 2023), Wind (25th April 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,145 Times in 20,323 Posts

This. ↑ A woman was recently convicted to a prison sentence over here — I think it was two or three years — for having slapped her kid.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th April 2023), Diabolical Boids (25th April 2023)