Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Thrive II: This is What it Takes

Thanks
    Thanked 43,177 Times in 11,952 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Gotta try this, how much worse are things under bidens controllers than Trumps ?.
    Much better, really. But here is the rub...because of the depravity of the American MAGAs they precipitate negativity and it rains on Biden.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd April 2023), Aragorn (22nd April 2023)

Senior Member United States Diabolical Boids's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,043 Times in 651 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chuckie View Post
    Well that's good to hear, I had a similar situation...and a very positive result. Better than I could have hoped for. I attribute it to prayer and divine intervention. Not my power, God's power. And government in my opinion in the physical world does the same. At a bare minimum control the killing in the streets.

I'm going off on tangents here, but we elect the people that govern us, if we elect DeSantis, Orange AntiChrist, how can we expect better.

Stop that, Boids...that argument is terribly disturbing to me. It's denial, facade and simply not real.
    I'm sorry but I don't see any equality, or even tolerance in your remarks but because I find your everything is better under Biden remarks equally amazing we'll give each other a pass, eh?

Our power isn't God's power?

What is better? I'm not sure what DeSantis did that is so terrible other he's the conservative governor of a conservative state that was voted into office by the people of Florida. I'm not sure where the evil doing is in that? tThey seem to have gotten what they wanted. Are we really turning into Germany where we are truly indoctrinated that our fellow citizens are entirely evil and need to be subjugated and treated rudely and evilly because they don't share our politics? I see what politics has done to the woke crew, it's destroying and dehumanizing entire groups of people. If that is true then our politics need to die. It's what we are holding that needs to go, not other people.

I'm really sort of demonstrating that once the government gets a hold of equality and wrenches it from nature its disempowering and destructive. It's destructive to the people we are trying to help 'bring up in the world' like disenfranchised minorities. We need to respect equality but we need to keep it out of the hands of the government.

How did equality help Sam Brinton who was chosen for an office and a responsibility he wasn't prepared for or able to do? A diversity hire. And he was chosen for a task only because he wore a dress. I'm sure it was terribly flattering and lots of people felt that a score had been made for trans people everywhere. Until he had to resign under horribly humiliating circumstances because he was handed something he couldn't be responsible for so the government could make a point about equality which wasn't equality at all.

What does that show the haters of the world? They can nod and gloat that it all proves trans people are not fit for office. And it makes trans people, blacks, or latinos, gay people, or disabled people or wherever diversity hires exist look inept and stupid and not equal to the task because for some reason the government cannot find adept and able people among those communities when we all know they must exist. The laws of averages insist they cannot exist but they likely would not make very good political puppets.

How does that do any of those people any favors by humiliating them like that, making them look stupid and then calling it equality? It's not. Equality cannot exist once the government takes control and distorts it.

Much better, really. But here is the rub...because of the depravity of the American MAGAs they precipitate negativity and it rains on Biden.
    What next? Biden saying he's not responsible because he's not really president because the election was stolen and its all the fault of the real president or the next president?

Who is he helping, Aianawa.

Glad to see you back, Fred...I was starting to suffer existential crises without you.
    Shut up you aren't having a crisis.

Fred should show himself though. I'd like to know how he fared with his surgery and recovery?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd April 2023), Aragorn (22nd April 2023), Emil El Zapato (22nd April 2023), Wind (22nd April 2023)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Diabolical Boids View Post
    I'm sorry but I don't see any equality, or even tolerance in your remarks but because I find your everything is better under Biden remarks equally amazing we'll give each other a pass, eh?

Our power isn't God's power?

What is better? I'm not sure what DeSantis did that is so terrible other he's the conservative governor of a conservative state that was voted into office by the people of Florida. I'm not sure where the evil doing is in that? tThey seem to have gotten what they wanted. Are we really turning into Germany where we are truly indoctrinated that our fellow citizens are entirely evil and need to be subjugated and treated rudely and evilly because they don't share our politics? I see what politics has done to the woke crew, it's destroying and dehumanizing entire groups of people. If that is true then our politics need to die. It's what we are holding that needs to go, not other people.

I'm really sort of demonstrating that once the government gets a hold of equality and wrenches it from nature its disempowering and destructive. It's destructive to the people we are trying to help 'bring up in the world' like disenfranchised minorities. We need to respect equality but we need to keep it out of the hands of the government.

How did equality help Sam Brinton who was chosen for an office and a responsibility he wasn't prepared for or able to do? A diversity hire. And he was chosen for a task only because he wore a dress. I'm sure it was terribly flattering and lots of people felt that a score had been made for trans people everywhere. Until he had to resign under horribly humiliating circumstances because he was handed something he couldn't be responsible for so the government could make a point about equality which wasn't equality at all.

What does that show the haters of the world? They can nod and gloat that it all proves trans people are not fit for office. And it makes trans people, blacks, or latinos, gay people, or disabled people or wherever diversity hires exist look inept and stupid and not equal to the task because for some reason the government cannot find adept and able people among those communities when we all know they must exist. The laws of averages insist they cannot exist but they likely would not make very good political puppets.

How does that do any of those people any favors by humiliating them like that, making them look stupid and then calling it equality? It's not. Equality cannot exist once the government takes control and distorts it.

What next? Biden saying he's not responsible because he's not really president because the election was stolen and its all the fault of the real president or the next president?

Shut up you aren't having a crisis.

Fred should show himself though. I'd like to know how he fared with his surgery and recovery?
    lol, i dunno, it feels like a crisis.

yeah, you're 'right', I jumped the gun on that because I was being short. In truth, it might be worse because of the backlash from the murderous and deluded MAGAs. You might not be aware of how I have spoken about my MAGA older brother. He fits the stereotype, but even he is learning in his old age which almost amazes me as he has always been a hardliner. My younger brother came over to my side a few years ago and I was never so grateful as to see that transition to full humanity. I never expected it.

Beyond that single factor it is business as usual as far as I'm concerned. The left has for all the decades I can remember tried to counter and work with the right but there has never been any compromise coming from them. They are bound and determined to keep the rest of humanity down with them.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd April 2023), Aragorn (22nd April 2023), Diabolical Boids (22nd April 2023), Wind (22nd April 2023)

Thanks
    lol, i dunno, it feels like a crisis.

yeah, you're 'right', I jumped the gun on that because I was being short. In truth, it might be worse because of the backlash from the murderous and deluded MAGAs. You might not be aware of how I have spoken about my MAGA older brother. He fits the stereotype, but even he is learning in his old age which almost amazes me as he has always been a hardliner. My younger brother came over to my side a few years ago and I was never so grateful as to see that transition to full humanity. I never expected it.

Beyond that single factor it is business as usual as far as I'm concerned. The left has for all the decades I can remember tried to counter and work with the right but there has never been any compromise coming from them. They are bound and determined to keep the rest of humanity down with them.
    You aren't having a crisis, the topic has sucked you into an entrenched belief system that makes it seem like you are having a crisis. See see, SEEE, didn't I tell you this shite was bad for us all. But we can work through that.

The MAGA term is flung around and everyone is painted with it when they say something that is not in step lock with someone else's belief system. So pretty soon we see Maga everywhere because people exist everywhere that are not in steplock with our belief system. I know this because I see people falling apart at the seams over some liberal-ish utterance that paints them as woke forever when they really aren't. I have gay friends apologizing all over the place and explaining they aren't woke and why should they have to do that?

Really its just that we fail to remember we aren't supposed to Hitlering the goose step to political attitudes anyway. If we want equality we need to go back to basics. Treat people the way you want to be treated, and be tolerant. Not to the point of self destruct but trying to see the other persons point of view especially if they are giving REASONS for seeing that way instead of emotions.
    Last edited by Diabolical Boids, 22nd April 2023 at 13:55.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd April 2023), Aragorn (22nd April 2023), Emil El Zapato (22nd April 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,105 Times in 20,308 Posts
    I'm only going to address this bit here... ↓

I'm not sure what DeSantis did that is so terrible other he's the conservative governor of a conservative state that was voted into office by the people of Florida.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd April 2023), Emil El Zapato (22nd April 2023), Fred Steeves (22nd April 2023), Wind (22nd April 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    You aren't having a crisis, the topic has sucked you into an entrenched belief system that makes it seem like you are having a crisis. See see, SEEE, didn't I tell you this shite was bad for us all. But we can work through that.

The MAGA term is flung around and everyone is painted with it when they say something that is not in step lock with someone else's belief system. So pretty soon we see Maga everywhere because people exist everywhere that are not in steplock with our belief system. I know this because I see people falling apart at the seams over some liberal-ish utterance that paints them as woke forever when they really aren't. I have gay friends apologizing all over the place and explaining they aren't woke and why should they have to do that?

Really its just that we fail to remember we aren't supposed to Hitlering the goose step to political attitudes anyway. If we want equality we need to go back to basics. Treat people the way you want to be treated, and be tolerant. Not to the point of self destruct but trying to see the other persons point of view especially if they are giving REASONS for seeing that way instead of emotions.
    The allegory of Plato's Cave proves its timelessness.

And, the comfortable home it provides for many.
    Last edited by modwiz, 22nd April 2023 at 21:12.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd April 2023), Aragorn (22nd April 2023), Diabolical Boids (23rd April 2023)

Thanks
    you know, that's what I'm talking about. It's weird, it just isn't normal, though like what's his name said, "to be adjusted in a dysfunctional society [(group right)] isn't a good thing."

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd April 2023), Aragorn (22nd April 2023), Wind (22nd April 2023)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    The allegory of Plato's Cave proves its timelessness.

And, the comfortable home it supplies for many.
    The only caveat ostensibly is that we don't live in a methaphorical intellectual vacuum. I think, at least I believe, that I live in a hard reality. And I also think most things that people are so disturbed about are perceptions, negative perceptions, which to those predisposed dominates their worldview. From a recent book,"The rabble don't care about right or wrong, they just want to stir things up for the excitement of it."

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 81,105 Times in 20,308 Posts
    you know, that's what I'm talking about. It's weird, it just isn't normal, though like what's his name said, "to be adjusted in a dysfunctional society [(group right)] isn't a good thing."
    Except that in this case concretely, you are missing the elephant in the room, which is that it's not just the closet Nazis that are making this society dysfunctional. The Wokemons™ are just as bad. The only difference is in the way they are being bad.

The other day, I saw someone making a comment about one of the videos of the Andertons YouTube channel. I forgot what the video and the comment were about, but the comment boiled down to something along the lines of "... I either way don't have an opinion about it", and then someone else replied to that comment with a tongue-in-cheek "This is the internet. You have to have an opinion."

I thought it was very apt, and very descriptive of the world as it currently exists, i.e. things are so polarized now that the average person is constantly being dragged back and forth between two evils, both of them compelling them to make a choice without providing any reasoned substantiation as to why the innocent person must choose one over the other.

And therein lies the difference between you and I — well, one of the differences anyway — namely that you have made that choice and sided with one of the two evils because you consider it to be the lesser evil one, whereas I see both of them as evil and choose an entirely different approach, even though I do fully realize that my approach is a utopian one and can never come to fruition for as long as evil is allowed to thrive. And taking this back full circle to the makers of this video, they too have chosen one of the two evils, and they are making vague promises that allowing their kind of evil to thrive will allow other people to thrive as well.

"Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose."

(Jean-Baptiste Alphonse Karr)
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd April 2023), Emil El Zapato (22nd April 2023), modwiz (22nd April 2023), Wind (22nd April 2023)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Except that in this case concretely, you are missing the elephant in the room, which is that it's not just the closet Nazis that are making this society dysfunctional. The Wokemons™ are just as bad. The only difference is in the way they are being bad.

The other day, I saw someone making a comment about one of the videos of the Andertons YouTube channel. I forgot what the video and the comment were about, but the comment boiled down to something along the lines of "... I either way don't have an opinion about it", and then someone else replied to that comment with a tongue-in-cheek "This is the internet. You have to have an opinion."

I thought it was very apt, and very descriptive of the world as it currently exists, i.e. things are so polarized now that the average person is constantly being dragged back and forth between two evils, both of them compelling them to make a choice without providing any reasoned substantiation as to why the innocent person must choose one over the other.

And therein lies the difference between you and I — well, one of the differences anyway — namely that you have made that choice and sided with one of the two evils because you consider it to be the lesser evil one, whereas I see both of them as evil and choose an entirely different approach, even though I do fully realize that my approach is a utopian one and can never come to fruition for as long as evil is allowed to thrive. And taking this back full circle to the makers of this video, they too have chosen one of the two evils, and they are making vague promises that allowing their kind of evil to thrive will allow other people to thrive as well.

"Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose."

(Jean-Baptiste Alphonse Karr)
    I guess, but in truth my choice is irrelevant in the scheme of things...that is actually my positional view. But, I do know the difference between right and wrong, as well as, that progress is a process...step-by-step we contribute to the ascent of man. We've been trying for what now, 30-40,000 years? It is a looonnnggggg process. My argument has been that without the constant grind of the ubiquitous Hegelian Dialectic we would be much further down the road.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd April 2023), Aragorn (22nd April 2023), Wind (22nd April 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Wokemon makes a poor worker.

A new study revealed more than half of the business managers surveyed were forced to fire GenZ workers, citing challenges in working with this younger generation.

Resume Builder said out of the 1,344 managers and business leaders surveyed in April, a whopping 74% said, "GenZ is more difficult to work with than other generations."
    https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/mo...acking-genzers
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    Mmm one of many names, your younger bro came over to the other side, why ?, other bro no , why ?. IMAGINE no or a totalllly different politicks with sides and no centre, our present systems world wide, no matter religeons or clolour or pollllitics is in massive change atm, banking huge change and hugest change is human curRENTSeas, imo and forknowledge plus feels n noospheric diving, a very simple happening is happening, faster n faster, because of death n pain the unknowing walls are sliding down, outragious energies are filtering in, we are like a nighly dead tre growing bark and leaves our fruit Earths godsend, WW death rates are SKYrocketing plus dissease n pains etc and letting goes and letting bee's are causing mayhem with the old matricksy narratives, Anchors n Clearors are getting seriousely happy and working harder than ever as more light to be and or work with, man oh man watch the trickLE down affect effect all exponentialllly.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (23rd April 2023), modwiz (23rd April 2023)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I'm only going to address this bit here... ↓

It doesn't really explain why the people of Florida didn't have a right to vote for him? Nor do I know if any of it is true or just more hate porn to put the hate in sharper focus. Nor why that is even necessary to have any such channels in what is turning into a global free hate society. I wish someone would explain that to me.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd April 2023), Aragorn (24th April 2023), modwiz (23rd April 2023)

Thanks
    I've read a number of articles about companies trolling the ranks of the senior citizens and elderly to fill positions in a way they didn't used to before. Searching generationally for work ethics that politics has not destroyed or at least a personality tolerable to those enclosed in a confined workspace forty hours a week. The militaries are so strapped for warm bodies they are reserving their young recruits for field work and looking for older civilians to fill administrative roles.

As much as the woke of any age (and I observe wokeism isn't strictly relegated to chronological age) no matter how much they rail and scream that society is out to get them and all their fringe groups they are basically undoing themselves. No one not even their own cretaors as the Sam Brinton Saga wants them because they accrue liability. No one wants to hire them, live near them, attend school with them, play on a team with them, etc. They are basically writing themselves out of society and even out of existence and they think more stringent legislation and woke politics to protect them will make them viable.

When I say wokeism isn't confined to Gen Z I refer to the older people like at my former place of employ. In their forties and fifties, mostly female, who behave with woke mannerisms, angry that no one is noticing them and wanting to start emotional and physical acts of violence because no one is noticing them or otherwise not treating them as entitled. Of course there was the usual young woke idiocy there and there's nothing sadder than a 19 year entitled liberal progressive trying to start a fist fight with a sixty year old woman. It's radical, liberal or progressive: its Baby Huey Has Roid Rage.

And while I have observed a few woke conservatives, the stark reality is that there is one side of the political spectrum that is responsible for allowing wokeism to be conceived. Blaming wokeism on the right just makes one look foolish. As foolish as blaming the left for the moral majority. It's as destructive as people who are all bullets, boots and war.
    There is no getting around the fact woke is the spoiled love child the left conceived, birthed, nurtured nearly unto the point of retardation. Ironically they can't abort the baby, or give it away, do not know how to discipline, check or rein in without risking votes.

That's what comes of everyone gets a gold star, everyone gets a medal for showing up and breathing, everyone is special, everyone's opinion matters, the state should take on the role of parenting, taking away a parent's right to discipline. I'm not sure who Gen Z hates more, themselves or the society that made them.

That is a really sad thing to allow to happen to an entire generation. A generation of lives wasted, sacrificed on an alter of political ideology.

And the MAGA kids. They'll be on the farm, behind the wheel of a tractor or casting die, earning a solid middle income, likely join a company between ages 18 to 24 and stay there the rest of their lives slowly advancing up some ordinary skilled trades job or family business. Maybe go to church, get married, have a couple of kids and the unemployable woke can sneer about how strait and bigoted and full of hate those solidly employable young adults are.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd April 2023), modwiz (23rd April 2023)

Thanks
    That's nonsense. If there is any truth to that boomer fantasy it just demonstrates that my daughter is tops of many. She works harder than I ever did. Full-time job, full time student. Though I did that, I wasn't very good at it. She just keeps kicking butt.

Lack techno knowledge? This I will have to investigate. They must have been researching 3-year olds. I'm getting a headache.

Who said the next generation will bring us down? Thomas Jefferson!

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd April 2023)