Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: Thrive II: This is What it Takes

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    FFS if some of you mob got any idea how FN amazing our exchanges have been in this thread, it be a corker, a wayseeing thread imo, long may it rolllllllllllllllll
    Last edited by Aianawa, 2nd May 2023 at 07:29. Reason: Clearor detergent

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Diabolical Boids (2nd May 2023), Emil El Zapato (2nd May 2023)

Senior Member United States Diabolical Boids's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,043 Times in 651 Posts

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUhmJ-fSsTo

I ran across this on my tapping dude's channel.

Be patient. He's not the most exciting guy in the world but he is hugely effective.

I don't have a VR headset nor ever had any interest in one. I have no idea what it's like or if it is as realistic as the users say it is.

But I thought this was interesting. Using a VR headset and program to address irrational fears or mental mindsets and reorder mind to body coherence. I wouldn't mind trying it actually.

It kind of reminded me of Morpheus trying to teach Neo that he could fly, had to fly otherwise even though the fall was illusionary his mind would think it was real and kill him anyway.
    Last edited by Wind, 3rd May 2023 at 21:18. Reason: Fixed video link

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th May 2023), Emil El Zapato (3rd May 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Diabolical Boids View Post

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUhmJ-fSsTo

I ran across this on my tapping dude's channel.

Be patient. He's not the most exciting guy in the world but he is hugely effective.

I don't have a VR headset nor ever had any interest in one. I have no idea what it's like or if it is as realistic as the users say it is.

But I thought this was interesting. Using a VR headset and program to address irrational fears or mental mindsets and reorder mind to body coherence. I wouldn't mind trying it actually.

It kind of reminded me of Morpheus trying to teach Neo that he could fly, had to fly otherwise even though the fall was illusionary his mind would think it was real and kill him anyway.
    for real, that would be 'challenging' for me. It could be good training for desensitization or the opposite.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th May 2023)

Thanks
    Some note that no human has been bought up without pain, so one thriving would likely get or be killed pretty fast as a wayseer, yes ?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (7th May 2023), Wind (7th May 2023)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Some note that no human has been bought up without pain, so one thriving would likely get or be killed pretty fast as a wayseer, yes ?
    Because that would sort of defeat the purpose of Thriving I'm not sure what your reasoning is or how you came to the conclusion or I'm totally misunderstanding what you are saying. There's a number of well recognized people that have been doing the work described in Thrive, some of their videos and methods have been posted here, they've been very successful in teaching others to turn their lives around for decades and they are all still alive and kicking so I'm not sure what you mean?

If someone developed some bit of technology that threatened the bottom line of the military industrial complex, or Big Oil, then yes you might disappear. Thrive isn't about becoming Julian Assange. I think most people doing Thrive type work and exploring the Unified Field want to fix mind, body, and soul on an individual level or fix the earth's field of consciousness to the extent we don't need to worry about murdered wayseers.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th May 2023), Emil El Zapato (7th May 2023), Wind (7th May 2023)

Thanks
    Because that would sort of defeat the purpose of Thriving I'm not sure what your reasoning is or how you came to the conclusion or I'm totally misunderstanding what you are saying. There's a number of well recognized people that have been doing the work described in Thrive, some of their videos and methods have been posted here, they've been very successful in teaching others to turn their lives around for decades and they are all still alive and kicking so I'm not sure what you mean?

If someone developed some bit of technology that threatened the bottom line of the military industrial complex, or Big Oil, then yes you might disappear. Thrive isn't about becoming Julian Assange. I think most people doing Thrive type work and exploring the Unified Field want to fix mind, body, and soul on an individual level or fix the earth's field of consciousness to the extent we don't need to worry about murdered wayseers.
    Apoligies, was still in another world when sharing, choosing to be here has imo reasoning pre birth potentials wise, knowing we will be in a war of mmmmm what we were or are in atm, now not like back in time when wayseers were basicalllly imo hunted or thawted, thriving still attracks unwanted attention butty alls good nowadays mostly and even if not, spirit is too much in control for the many small divine interventscions to be irrevelent and this involves thriving very much indeed, ripples a plenty.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Diabolical Boids (8th May 2023), Emil El Zapato (8th May 2023)

Thanks
    Apoligies, was still in another world when sharing, choosing to be here has imo reasoning pre birth potentials wise, knowing we will be in a war of mmmmm what we were or are in atm, now not like back in time when wayseers were basicalllly imo hunted or thawted, thriving still attracks unwanted attention butty alls good nowadays mostly and even if not, spirit is too much in control for the many small divine interventscions to be irrevelent and this involves thriving very much indeed, ripples a plenty.
    I tended to agree with you Aianawa...it is a matter perspective... In other words, I understood.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th May 2023)

Thanks
    If you are asking why the world is in the shape that is today with imminent war or why we don't have fabulous zero point energy gadgets I guess I'd have ask how many people are directing that sort of future in a unified field. Vs those who continue to pollute the energy that surrounds us with hate, politics, and their own personal insanity.

How much space have we made for a thrive existence. We spend a lot of energy thinking about survival not thriving. We make a lot of room for space for war every day in our individual existences which just contributes to the war energy the PTB put out there in the ether.

On an individual level thousands of people are doing for themselves.

Bad energy doesn't follow good but the idea, core belief and thoughtform that thriving induces punishment is a common thought form that ordinary street healers and spiritual counselors address every day.

It's not in the best interest to draw a lot of attention to people who succeed using unified field methods by attacking them. The better interest is to keep the greater portion of the population insane, stupid and too afraid to go there.

The problem is a working in a unified field requires two things that emotionally arrested people hate: Authority and discipline. Oh yes people will attack when you start sounding like every other successful person that ever lived instead of a learned helplessness victim. You need authority to protect yourself from stuff like that as much as you need it to work in a unified field.

I don't see a population ready to embrace new technology. I see people who want old 120 technology like electric vehicles. And are willing to let little children mine the minerals for those vehicles with one face while the other face claims to practice against hate, and child endangerment.

People don't want a new energy source they want a cheaper but old familiar light bill. People want a cup of coffee and a 50 grams of sugar not ten minutes of meditation or breathing. But those people aren't an impediment really, the future is just going to drive to make a decision.

On an individual level how much space have we made for a Thrive future in our individual lives?

But in the long-term strides are being made. 25 years ago people thought a Reiki master was some sort of three headed witch monster. Now there's Reiki and integrative medicine in hospitals everywhere and every other nurse does Reiki. Henry Ford Hospital just sold its resonance frequency machine and replaced it with a new one. And RF machine is also know as a Royal Rife machine.

It's very slow but when something is planted energetically and isn't fed or watered it will be slow to grow.

But if people are serious there are groups of people working in the field for a unified purpose like keeping the world from blowing up, or abating environment damage.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th May 2023), Aragorn (8th May 2023), Emil El Zapato (8th May 2023), Octopus Garden (8th May 2023), Wind (8th May 2023)

Thanks
    Everybody hates war, but how many fight a war everyday of their lives (in their heads) <-- that can mean lots of things so consider it well. Here is a test...What does that phrase mean to me, as in Chuckie? It's a tough test and you will be graded afterward, but sadly I won't be able to tell you your score.

Here's is a small sample. I am about to fight a life and death battle with the company that installed my air conditioning system. I don't feel good about my chances of surviving fiscally unscathed. But that is an insignificant battle in the scheme of things. There are my neighbors, the people driving down the street, my allies (Walmart, my conservative Venezuelan next door neighbor, and I shouldn't forget my main nemesis the neighborhood authority and neighborhood forum bearer.

This might surprise but I get along with all of them in great fashion. You see, because I don't believe in war, and I try desperately hard to give the benefit of the doubt to those whose behaviors are 'ambiguous'. One must learn to tolerate ambiguity to 'be okay'

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th May 2023)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Chuckie View Post
    Everybody hates war, but how many fight a war everyday of their lives (in their heads) <-- that can mean lots of things so consider it well. Here is a test...What does that phrase mean to me, as in Chuckie? It's a tough test and you will be graded afterward, but sadly I won't be able to tell you your score.

Here's is a small sample. I am about to fight a life and death battle with the company that installed my air conditioning system. I don't feel good about my chances of surviving fiscally unscathed. But that is an insignificant battle in the scheme of things. There are my neighbors, the people driving down the street, my allies (Walmart, my conservative Venezuelan next door neighbor, and I shouldn't forget my main nemesis the neighborhood authority and neighborhood forum bearer.

This might surprise but I get along with all of them in great fashion. You see, because I don't believe in war, and I try desperately hard to give the benefit of the doubt to those whose behaviors are 'ambiguous'. One must learn to tolerate ambiguity to 'be okay'
    1st reaction to your 144 post was wuss n coward of the county and then i do not see those actions here from your forum body talk, i thank DioBee for assisting me to see n sense you better of late, i must be growing lol, imo survival energy being obviousely shown , by your words above regards your street, blessings

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (8th May 2023)

Thanks
    But if people are serious there are groups of people working in the field for a unified purpose like keeping the world from blowing up, or abating environment damage.
    And many doing very much nothing n getting better traction, both n all is important.
    Last edited by Wind, 8th May 2023 at 21:50.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (8th May 2023)

Thanks
    And many doing very much nothing n getting better traction, both n all is important.
    lol, pretty much true.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th May 2023)

Thanks
    1st reaction to your 144 post was wuss n coward of the county and then i do not see those actions here from your forum body talk, i thank DioBee for assisting me to see n sense you better of late, i must be growing lol, imo survival energy being obviousely shown , by your words above regards your street, blessings
    I have to ask, was that a 'kill the bum', or chuckie 'vewy vewy nice'.

Incidentally, the point of my post was to demonstrate that humans fight every day of their routine lives. And many of those battles are mental (in our heads), a prime example would be deciding whether we should act morally or not. Usually I go the high road, but not always naturally. Why should we expect a conglomeration of people to act differently? It's a big question that needs to be considered.

Incidentally, I don't want to 'jinx' my skills but I think I won the air conditioning battle. It will save me about 3,000 dollars. And it was pretty easy going...Knock on Chuckie's head and cross my fingers and toes.
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 8th May 2023 at 22:25.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th May 2023)