Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Putin n Trump urge Villianship to Mirror and Wile E Coyote

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Never is a long time...In about 10 years, the American political landscape will change dramatically AND if it doesn't is because the true power brokers (corporatists and their nasty minions the Republican party) prevented it. They have found it ridiculously easy. Conspiracy theories and general propaganda. It's that streak of paranoia (based in fear) that makes them so vulnerable.

A study indicated that their is a way to convert a conservative to a liberal. I suppose there are a number of techniques to accomplish it, one would be to put them en toto on tranquilizing mood altering drugs, but the bottom line is they need to shed their fear.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th March 2023), Diabolical Boids (26th March 2023)

Senior Member United States Diabolical Boids's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,043 Times in 651 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chuckie View Post
    Never is a long time...In about 10 years, the American political landscape will change dramatically AND if it doesn't is because the true power brokers (corporatists and their nasty minions the Republican party) prevented it. They have found it ridiculously easy. Conspiracy theories and general propaganda. It's that streak of paranoia (based in fear) that makes them so vulnerable.

A study indicated that their is a way to convert a conservative to a liberal. I suppose there are a number of techniques to accomplish it, one would be to put them en toto on tranquilizing mood altering drugs, but the bottom line is they need to shed their fear.
    The longer the better. In fact I think humans need to evolve beyond the need for leaders. Everyone claims to hate authoritarianism so why the need for pollute, corrupt leaders?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th March 2023), Aragorn (26th March 2023), Emil El Zapato (26th March 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    The need is the inner reflection so the outer can do it for you, yes.

If the outer becomes too abusiffy, then change will occur, inner then outer.

Where we are headed n headed faster er er.

Xciting times indeed, joyfullll even, lotta higher selfs doin the jig.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Diabolical Boids (26th March 2023), Emil El Zapato (26th March 2023)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Appears that in certain usa places, kangaroo courts are a go, also, strange times
    Unfortunately for those who prefer only to believe a bunch of unarmed elderly orange jesus mavens or juvenile proud boys launched an armed attack on the Capital, unsealed court documents along with judicial intervention are beginning to show the narrative is entirely false.

The unsealing of this evidence is very slow as its typically occurring on a case by case, defendant by defendant way. If it was an ACTUAL insurrection all the detainees would be tried together because of the conspiratorial nature of insurrections in at least one instance and that hasn't occurred further revealing it wasn't an insurrection. It is in the minds of the woke hysterics but not under American common law. One thing about America. But people prefer to call it an insurrection because protest sounds so lame. Not withstanding, there was a license issued for the protest proving no hint or rumor of a plotted insurrection under the guise of protest otherwise the license would have been denied or other measures would have been established to maintain crowd control. Licenses are not issued for insurrection. However the National Guard can be called in, in the event that a protest (as long as its Republican protest) gets out of hand. This request for National Guard assistance was denied by the Democrats. They wanted a shit show and if it wasn't shit showy enough, they send in bias peeps to stir the pot. This proves there was no hint or rumor of the protest prior to the licensing. If there had been and it was ignored that falls on Washington and the FBI. This is what judges are taking into consideration, not the bias people, not the media but where the rubber is hitting the road.

And as documents continued to be unsealed by the court (why hide this from the public? ) we are finding the FBI and the Metro police were involved in provoking the situation.

A nation who was born in insurrection and exists because of insurrection and whose entire history is based in insurrection really really knows what insurrection is and is not. That there are Americans who are not aware or don't care about the basic common law or history of their own nation is not factored into equation in courts of law. I don't really expect Europeans to know this. Judges don't throw out cases because the accusers think history is unfair. America doesn't have a long convoluted history like Europe with a confusing lot of evolving, advancing and receding monarchies, duchies, territories flipflopping all over the place where Austria is Hungary, and Calais is English, then French, then English, and Brussels is part of the Holy Roman empire, then its not, and Burgundy is French until it isn't. We are pretty straight forward. The fact that Europe is inured in a long history of subjects makes a difference in how insurrection is perceived culturally.

Insurrection against the government is an act of treason. It's treasonous to go in a seize a Republic and try to force a monarchy or dictatorship here.

Paradoxically (seemingly but not really) insurrection is an element of the nations' founding and a constitutional obligation. Citizens are obligated to remove the PEOPLE in the government when they grow so tyrannical not overthrow the Republic itself. That is the difference between civil disobedience and insurrection.

IN this instance the kangaroo court are those who are tried in the media. Those tried in the court of law are the ones who are revealing the real culprits in the matter and its not just a simple case of a rowdy bunch boomer conservative or proud bois. A Republic cannot be insurrected against merely by invading a building we paid for. It's a public building. A insurrection would involve closing the ports and airports, taking control of the media, taking control of the military and establishing martial law all simultaneously. Piling into the Capital building (a public building we paid for) would be last item in the plan.

Differences of opinion exhibited here are, I'm sure based on personal bias, media and influence vs examination of previously sealed (and why?) court and video documents, which are rather dry, and based on reason of law rather than media hysteria and bias. One of which I have included as an example. One must also question why the video evidence was suppressed for so long by the those in Washington. I have been rather impressed with federal judges of either political persuasion these last couple years, they have done a lot towards suppressing the worst of the Biden admin excesses. I am also happy note that a number of cases the admin has against its private citizens have been tossed.

It makes good political theater to keep the ideas of the detainees forever locked up as either savage right-wing terrorists in incontinence pants, or sacred holy martyrs of the conservative causes. But the wheels of justice are slowly turning and not in a direction that favors the woke progressives.

https://s3.documentcloud.org/documen...ment-video.pdf
    Last edited by Diabolical Boids, 26th March 2023 at 13:31.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th March 2023)

Thanks
    So basically that is longer having a Democracy or a Republic because they require checks and balances. Conversion smacks of brainwash. I'm sure a lot of people who are opposed to such concepts on a mental level will embrace it on a biased emotional level. It's the opposite of what we find that occurs naturally. The older and more mature a person grow they grow more conservative, excepting adults who stay in a state of emotional arrest. Not to say they become an outright conservative or Republican but more conservative in thought, emotion and politics. More moderate. Yet, it seems there is a woke war against nature these days so I wouldn't find it unusual if the power brokers and programs resorted to the outright conversion therapy that is a horrid social injustice when directed at anyone else. Seems a bit hypocritical.

Sounds like an excessive way to steal elections. And if liberals are entirely moral, and the overwhelming beacon of what is right and good, and anti Nazi why do they have to resort to Nazi-esque and MK ultra tactics to achieve their goals?

Not withstanding isn't it Republicans who are accused of wanting conversion therapy for alt lifestyle people? Doing as Republicans do is basically becoming what one hates.
    Last edited by Diabolical Boids, 26th March 2023 at 13:39.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th March 2023), Emil El Zapato (26th March 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    It was a volunteer based study. I don't think anyone can coerce a lack of fear barring forced medication. In the U.S. ostensibly that only happens in mental institutions after legally established danger factors.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th March 2023), Diabolical Boids (26th March 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Seen myself also cherry picking while reading posts here today, sorta dissmissing and allowing aS I READ

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th March 2023), Diabolical Boids (26th March 2023), Emil El Zapato (26th March 2023)