Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Putin n Trump urge Villianship to Mirror and Wile E Coyote

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts

Putin n Trump urge Villianship to Mirror and Wile E Coyote

We are there yet and xciting times ensue.

As both main world wide narratives collapse because both must grow ( divine exponential dichotomy ) a middle of the mirror will begin to scamper to view, nibble on the perifferey lol but be more present to minds known, coyote shaman are despiesed n dissliked but so so important, especialllly for self empowerment and self respondsibility, roadrunners are approaching now speed n further, so now important to be alive, vibrant, joyfullll, caring, non bullshittish, boundary potent, feeling and energy future creating is most most most important, at least learn it.

Twenty odd years later and these same words are a mantra, going with it, is all there is, i am is all, all is i am, if your with it is harmonic, we are.

Blessings

Trump to be arrested

Putin a world wide criminal

Movie can be calm or chaos dependent upon the mirror.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st March 2023), Emil El Zapato (19th March 2023), Octopus Garden (19th March 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,975 Times in 20,256 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Trump to be arrested
    This is not true, Vern. It is Donald Trump himself who has tweeted that he will be arrested on Tuesday — supposedly over something to do with the hush money he had his attorney pay to Stormy Daniels — but there is at present time no legal reason as to why he should be arrested in that affair.

It's merely a publicity stunt that Orange Jesus™ is pulling in his eternal and undying love for himself, and in the same go, another unveiled attempt of his to incite an insurrection. And that in turn could eventually lead to his arrest, because the American population hasn't forgotten about the storming of the Capitol yet, and here he goes again.

As for Putin being officially declared a war criminal by the international tribunal, I think that's well warranted, but then they should also have the courtesy to do the same thing with Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Tony Blair, Dick Cheney and Joe Biden — George W. Bush had already been declared a war criminal earlier.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th March 2023), Emil El Zapato (19th March 2023), Octopus Garden (19th March 2023), Wind (20th March 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    "No Notification": Trump Team Walks Back Indictment Prediction, Promotes 'Reelection' Rally Instead

Update (1315ET): The Washington Post reports that Trump spokesman Steven Cheung said Saturday morning there had been no “notification” of an indictment and said Trump’s supporters should attend a rally he is holding next week in Texas for his 2024 reelection.

Susan Necheles, a lawyer for Trump, said his remark about the timing of his arrest was gleaned from media reports on Friday about local and federal law enforcement players expecting to convene early next week to discuss security and logistics related to Trump’s expected indictment.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ment-next-week
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th March 2023), Aragorn (20th March 2023), Wind (20th March 2023)

Thanks
    Your saying Orange Jesus did not organise his own arrest ?

Gosh you'll be saying he organised his empeaches n apples next lol

opps wait on, Aragorn did OJ organise that also ?

Saving space, how the FH does one tick a friend request so it happens lol ?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th March 2023)

Thanks
    Home is where the heart is, where all, it starts, hows your heart ?, how happy can you prepare to be ? each day, each tomorrow ?, being boss of the world starts with ones world, that is why we won this silly amazing game upon Earth, as God is Nature, we won.

Putin n Trump will soon be joined by others as this movie ramps up, the Now-God was always going to win, even if it was not this time, the next.

Some, more each day have clicked, evolved to the point of , happy it out, or some others , lets play , as in , each day is massive, synchronisticalllly over the top, some an energy game of chess of magnifscents as they walk, others simply passion.

Where are you, your heart, your creations n preps ?.

Starts with you, with me, i love you.

Blessings

Next 48 hours behind the scenes ??? massive.
    What will we's see ?

Embarressment ? healing-s ? or victum explosions ?

Fun is important

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th March 2023), Emil El Zapato (20th March 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,102 Times in 11,916 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    "No Notification": Trump Team Walks Back Indictment Prediction, Promotes 'Reelection' Rally Instead

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ment-next-week
    The most amazing thing about Trump is his attorneys. His ability to find the most programmed evil spitting lawyers in the land is truly monumental.

Home is where the heart is, where all, it starts, hows your heart ?, how happy can you prepare to be ? each day, each tomorrow ?, being boss of the world starts with ones world, that is why we won this silly amazing game upon Earth, as God is Nature, we won.

Putin n Trump will soon be joined by others as this movie ramps up, the Now-God was always going to win, even if it was not this time, the next.

Some, more each day have clicked, evolved to the point of , happy it out, or some others , lets play , as in , each day is massive, synchronisticalllly over the top, some an energy game of chess of magnifscents as they walk, others simply passion.

Where are you, your heart, your creations n preps ?.

Starts with you, with me, i love you.

Blessings

Next 48 hours behind the scenes ??? massive.
    What will we's see ?

Embarressment ? healing-s ? or victum explosions ?

Fun is important
    What we will see Aianawa is more demonism from the orange AntiChrist.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th March 2023), Aragorn (20th March 2023), Wind (20th March 2023)

Thanks
    Saving space, how the FH does one tick a friend request so it happens lol ?
    • In order to send a friendship request to someone, click the member's name next to their post. A popup menu will appear. In it, you will find the item "+ Add as Contact". If you click it, it'll allow you to send the request, and to choose whether you only want to add that person as a contact — they will then be on your contacts list — or whether you also want to add them as a friend.

• In order to accept a friendship request, click on the request in your Notifications menu at the top right of the page. You will then be taken to a screen where you can tick the box to accept.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th March 2023), Emil El Zapato (21st March 2023), Wind (20th March 2023)

Senior Member United States Diabolical Boids's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,043 Times in 651 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    This is not true, Vern. It is Donald Trump himself who has tweeted that he will be arrested on Tuesday — supposedly over something to do with the hush money he had his attorney pay to Stormy Daniels — but there is at present time no legal reason as to why he should be arrested in that affair.

It's merely a publicity stunt that Orange Jesus™ is pulling in his eternal and undying love for himself, and in the same go, another unveiled attempt of his to incite an insurrection. And that in turn could eventually lead to his arrest, because the American population hasn't forgotten about the storming of the Capitol yet, and here he goes again.

As for Putin being officially declared a war criminal by the international tribunal, I think that's well warranted, but then they should also have the courtesy to do the same thing with Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Tony Blair, Dick Cheney and Joe Biden — George W. Bush had already been declared a war criminal earlier.
    Actually the mainstream media in the US has been all abuzz with the news of Trump's arrest for the last week. Well before he made mention of it himself. After the media buzzed for a couple days about the imminent arrest they kicked into high gear outrage about Trump mentioning the arrest they were deadening the airwaves with. This actually tabled the news that Gov DeSantis of Florida was allegedly eating a pudding cup with his fingers but much to all our reliefs, that's actually back in the spin cycle again. We have a media that's very sensitive about what sorts of foods our politicians are eating, see.

The actual indictment is a misdemeanor, there's has been 7 years to indict yet they waited until the statute of limitations expired on it, the DA has publicly sworn not to prosecute criminals or misdemeanors or enforce bail, in a state that has no jurisdiction in Florida and cannot extradite. It's an exercise in pointlessness judicially and just another tired theater. Like indicting Putin and then admitting there's nothing they can do in terms of arrest or prosecution. What's the point. I might as well climb on my soap box and declare I'm going to arrest you.

I agree its a political matter, what party picks up the arrest flag to wave around depends on what news cycle we are in.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st March 2023), Aragorn (20th March 2023), Wind (20th March 2023)

Thanks
    The earliest day I could find that arrest will happen was two days ago. Anything prior to that 'speculates' on which of a hundred crimes will he be arrested for first. Looks like New York took the first brave leap. Call it a political clown show but when the Feds show up and sentence him to 20 years in prison it won't be so funny, for anyone, most of all Trump. He is a master manipulator underworld crime kingpin wannabe. They got Al Capone for tax evasion, as Orange Jesus is a lesser operator it may be for being an idiot scum of the Earth, just as his own 1% peeps always maintained.
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 20th March 2023 at 21:33.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st March 2023), Aragorn (21st March 2023)

Senior Member United States Diabolical Boids's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,043 Times in 651 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chuckie View Post
    The earliest day I could find that arrest will happen was two days ago. Anything prior to that 'speculates' on which of a hundred crimes will he be arrested for first. Looks like New York took the first brave leap. Call it a political clown show but when the Feds show up and sentence him to 20 years in prison it won't be so funny, for anyone, most of all Trump. He is a master manipulator underworld crime kingpin wannabe. They got Al Capone for tax evasion, as Orange Jesus is a lesser operator it may be for being an idiot scum of the Earth, just as his own 1% peeps always maintained.
    20 years in prison for what? 20 year sentences usually involve felonies, not misdemeanor. They've made it pretty clear they are arresting him for the Stormy Daniel's payoff which is a misdemeanor that's been tried for already. They can't just keep trying someone over and over because you don't like a person. They can't charge him with war crimes, or anything substantial in spite of their long list of claims. If they were serious they would find something serious and make it stick since everyone is so convinced of his guilt, has all this evidence of his guilt but someone cannot make a charge stick anywhere. It's been 7 years and really that lag time and effing around and doing nothing effective is just the typical progressive way of never being able to solve or provide solutions in anything. They just meddle in petty stuff, banning plastic straws but not the plastic the straws are wrapped in, making up dozens of new ways to say racism. They can't cope with anything with any teeth like economics, inflation, or foreign relations. Trump won't even get a felony record for any of the petty stuff they are throwing around let alone jail time. Do they really want Trump in jail or do they want him out and abroad so they can blame him whenever one of their diversity hire officials gets caught stealing luggage or for bank failures? Because that's effective too. We will never have an unrigged election in America ever again meaning the chances of another conservative in office is zero which is all well and fine now but just means progressives forgot all about Bernie Sanders. It will come back and bite them in the ass when one of their primary winners mysteriously is pushed aside by the lowest polling contender...again.

More importantly because I always look at the bigger picture: what sort of precedence is this setting for the rest of us? Screw the politicians this sort of thing has a trickle down effect on the rest of us. eventually none of us will get a earnest or fair shot in any court for anything because the DA doesn't like our preferences or politics. Georg Soros isn't doing any favors for the common people any time or anywhere.

I'm more concerned with upholding the integrity of due process for the REST OF US than I am about Trump who has managed to take care of himself up to this point. This all may be rah rah win team the liberal progressives but they are also notorious for turning on each other so in spite of their big wins that doesn't mean they are all safe from the same sort of legalized political persecution when the shoe is on the other foot. They only safe from the persecution of Republicans not one of their own.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Diabolical Boids View Post
    They can't charge him with war crimes, or anything substantial in spite of their long list of claims.
    Well, the insurrection thing is a crime, isn't it? Although I will admit that I haven't been following up on that, and that I have no idea what the outcome — if any — of that commission report is. The whole thing was already heavily politically laden from the start anyway, and to his own followers, Orange Jesus™ will always be a saint, no matter what. They already now believe that the US left-wing stole the elections.

We will never have an unrigged election in America ever again meaning the chances of another conservative in office is zero which is all well and fine now but just means progressives forgot all about Bernie Sanders.
    They don't want Bernie Sanders. They stabbed him in the back, and not just once but twice.

In politics, hypocrisy is considered a virtue, didn't you know that?

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st March 2023), Diabolical Boids (22nd March 2023), Emil El Zapato (21st March 2023), Wind (21st March 2023)

Thanks
    Well, the insurrection thing is a crime, isn't it? Although I will admit that I haven't been following up on that, and that I have no idea what the outcome — if any — of that commission report is. The whole thing was already heavily politically laden from the start anyway, and to his own followers, Orange Jesus™ will always be a saint, no matter what. They already now believe that the US left-wing stole the elections.

They don't want Bernie Sanders. They stabbed him in the back, and not just once but twice.

In politics, hypocrisy is considered a virtue, didn't you know that?
    Bernie Sanders is an outlier, he is not really viable in American politics. Though, the stupid people that will vote for anyone not mainstream would have voted for him and not Trump, but then the left would not have. Lose/Lose situation. Bernie knows that and it is why he compromised to let Biden take the lead in the last election.

20 years in prison for what? 20 year sentences usually involve felonies, not misdemeanor. They've made it pretty clear they are arresting him for the Stormy Daniel's payoff which is a misdemeanor that's been tried for already. They can't just keep trying someone over and over because you don't like a person. They can't charge him with war crimes, or anything substantial in spite of their long list of claims. If they were serious they would find something serious and make it stick since everyone is so convinced of his guilt, has all this evidence of his guilt but someone cannot make a charge stick anywhere. It's been 7 years and really that lag time and effing around and doing nothing effective is just the typical progressive way of never being able to solve or provide solutions in anything. They just meddle in petty stuff, banning plastic straws but not the plastic the straws are wrapped in, making up dozens of new ways to say racism. They can't cope with anything with any teeth like economics, inflation, or foreign relations. Trump won't even get a felony record for any of the petty stuff they are throwing around let alone jail time. Do they really want Trump in jail or do they want him out and abroad so they can blame him whenever one of their diversity hire officials gets caught stealing luggage or for bank failures? Because that's effective too. We will never have an unrigged election in America ever again meaning the chances of another conservative in office is zero which is all well and fine now but just means progressives forgot all about Bernie Sanders. It will come back and bite them in the ass when one of their primary winners mysteriously is pushed aside by the lowest polling contender...again.

More importantly because I always look at the bigger picture: what sort of precedence is this setting for the rest of us? Screw the politicians this sort of thing has a trickle down effect on the rest of us. eventually none of us will get a earnest or fair shot in any court for anything because the DA doesn't like our preferences or politics. Georg Soros isn't doing any favors for the common people any time or anywhere.

I'm more concerned with upholding the integrity of due process for the REST OF US than I am about Trump who has managed to take care of himself up to this point. This all may be rah rah win team the liberal progressives but they are also notorious for turning on each other so in spite of their big wins that doesn't mean they are all safe from the same sort of legalized political persecution when the shoe is on the other foot. They only safe from the persecution of Republicans not one of their own.
    No, not everyone, take yourself for example...Are you convinced he has committed any crimes?

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Chuckie View Post
    Bernie Sanders is an outlier, he is not really viable in American politics.
    Only because US American politics is actually anti-progress. Bernie's vision could have worked if the DNC had been open to innovation and had supported him, but they don't want to, because they're just as conservative as the Republicans themselves. They just happen to be conservative about different things, but they want to retain the status quo that allows the USA to push forward with its international agenda. That agenda is after all what both the Democrats and the Republicans agree upon. The two-party system is an illusion, and either party is only a different facial expression of the same monstrous beast.

Either way, QED. I rest my case, Your Honor.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st March 2023), Diabolical Boids (25th March 2023), Emil El Zapato (21st March 2023), Wind (21st March 2023)

Thanks
    Only because US American politics is actually anti-progress. Bernie's vision could have worked if the DNC had been open to innovation and had supported him, but they don't want to, because they're just as conservative as the Republicans themselves. They just happen to be conservative about different things, but they want to retain the status quo that allows the USA to push forward with its international agenda. That agenda is after all what both the Democrats and the Republicans agree upon. The two-party system is an illusion, and either party is only a different facial expression of the same monstrous beast.

Either way, QED. I rest my case, Your Honor.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st March 2023), Aragorn (21st March 2023), Wind (21st March 2023)

Thanks
    Appears that in certain usa places, kangaroo courts are a go, also, strange times

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st March 2023)