Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Objects in the sky narratives

Senior Member United States Diabolical Boids's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,043 Times in 651 Posts

Objects in the sky narratives

Starting this to not distract from the Ukraine / WW3 thread. May be flash in the pan.

Curious about the developing narratives of a sudden onslaught of UFOs in the sky. Ideas? Clearly not an alien invasion.

I thought it was a distraction event initially, since the bombing of the Russian pipelines is getting traction here. But we also have something more immediate.

A very bad environmental disaster going on in the NE Ohio under the admin of a party that claims environmental issues are paramount.

Except the reporting of the disaster in Ohio has been muzzled locally and toned down in the news. The way they handled the cleanup sounded like the real disaster according to residents in E. Palestine Ohio on social media. MSM if they report on it at all are downplaying the disaster. I could have thought the flurry of objects in the sky was to distract from what some people are calling the Chernobyl of Ohio.

The train derailment causing the disaster occurred on the same day the weather/ spy balloon story broke. Feb 3. Coincidence?

https://www.cbsnews.com/pittsburgh/n...n-evacuations/

But now China has chimed in with a UFO sighting. https://www.newsweek.com/china-says-...ct-ufo-1780648

Or so they say.

Not sure why China would have to distract from our environmental disaster.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th February 2023), Aragorn (12th February 2023), Fred Steeves (12th February 2023), modwiz (12th February 2023), Wind (12th February 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,099 Times in 20,304 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Diabolical Boids View Post
    Starting this to not distract from the Ukraine / WW3 thread. May be flash in the pan.

Curious about the developing narratives of a sudden onslaught of UFOs in the sky. Ideas? Clearly not an alien invasion.

[...]

The train derailment causing the disaster occurred on the same day the weather/ spy balloon story broke. Feb 3. Coincidence?

https://www.cbsnews.com/pittsburgh/n...n-evacuations/

But now China has chimed in with a UFO sighting. https://www.newsweek.com/china-says-...ct-ufo-1780648

Or so they say.

Not sure why China would have to distract from our environmental disaster.
    Well, according to the Belgian state-sponsored news media, the USA have since then shot down two more objects. One was shot down over Alaska shortly after the one that was shot down over Canada — as per Trudeau's request — and today they've shot down another one, this time over Lake Huron, close to the Canadian border. And earlier there was also an alert regarding an object over Montana, but by the time a jet fighter went to check it out, it was gone.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th February 2023), Diabolical Boids (13th February 2023), Fred Steeves (12th February 2023), modwiz (13th February 2023), Wind (12th February 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 7,282 Posts
    "The more I see, the less I know for sure." ~ John Lennon

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th February 2023), Aragorn (13th February 2023), Diabolical Boids (13th February 2023), Fred Steeves (14th February 2023), modwiz (13th February 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,468 Times in 10,173 Posts

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th February 2023), Diabolical Boids (13th February 2023), Fred Steeves (14th February 2023), modwiz (13th February 2023), Wind (14th February 2023)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Well, according to the Belgian state-sponsored news media, the USA have since then shot down two more objects. One was shot down over Alaska shortly after the one that was shot down over Canada — as per Trudeau's request — and today they've shot down another one, this time over Lake Huron, close to the Canadian border. And earlier there was also an alert regarding an object over Montana, but by the time a jet fighter went to check it out, it was gone.

How interesting. I have been traveling away from home and have stayed on Lake Huron for about month on three separate occasions since last fall. So about three weeks ago there was an entire day when we observed all sorts of low flying military choppers moving around the shoreline and over the lake throughout the day. Military jets too that could be heard but not seen because of the cloud cover. It's not unusual to see military aircraft darting around. It's the timing that is interesting.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th February 2023), Aragorn (13th February 2023), Fred Steeves (14th February 2023), modwiz (13th February 2023), Wind (14th February 2023)

Thanks

So we now have sightings in the West. Waiting to see what other Western nations chime in with more reports of the OK Corral in the sky.

A sighting in China, and now Russia. Funny how the West and now those nations it's antagonizing suddenly have uptick in shootings and sightings.

https://www.newsweek.com/russia-rost...-drone-1771582

So if we get a ufo shot down over Brazil, and India an obvious BRICs pattern is emerging along with the West. To what end I have no idea.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th February 2023), Aragorn (13th February 2023), Fred Steeves (14th February 2023), modwiz (13th February 2023), Wind (14th February 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,099 Times in 20,304 Posts
    I have been traveling away from home and have stayed on Lake Huron for about month on three separate occasions since last fall. So about three weeks ago there was an entire day when we observed all sorts of low flying military choppers moving around the shoreline and over the lake throughout the day. Military jets too that could be heard but not seen because of the cloud cover. It's not unusual to see military aircraft darting around. It's the timing that is interesting.
    That is interesting indeed. So maybe there's a reason as to why that object — whatever it was — was checking out that area.

Are there any military bases in the vicinity of Lake Huron? I may be off on a wild goose chase here, but I'm thinking along the lines of a base where covert military experiments are conducted.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th February 2023), Diabolical Boids (13th February 2023), Fred Steeves (14th February 2023), modwiz (13th February 2023), Wind (14th February 2023)

Thanks
    That is interesting indeed. So maybe there's a reason as to why that object — whatever it was — was checking out that area.

Are there any military bases in the vicinity of Lake Huron? I may be off on a wild goose chase here, but I'm thinking along the lines of a base where covert military experiments are conducted.
    You aren't far off. The more I think about it the more you are right. It seems to be a strategically interesting placement in a number of ways although I'm having a hard time finding out exactly where the UFO was sighted. It's a huge lake. It runs 2/3 s the length of Michigan's lower peninsula and large portion of Ontario.

Most of the military installations on the US side of Lake Huron, which would be Michigan, have been closed. What I know of the area is from my dad who was stationed up there at one time. There's Coast Guard Installations all over since that is part of an international waterway. Lots of important ports along the lake, which stuff going in and out and all around the world.

But Wright Patterson is in Dayton, Ohio, where the Roswell remains were allegedly taken. Wright-Patt is not far away logistics wise or even car travel time. It's a nothing travel time air wise. And Wright Patterson is the creepiest effing place ever. It's long been regarded special ops with lots of underground installations. . The areas like the commissary are not bad but around the flight lines and installations itself that are off limits to the public, its just gross. (And I hadn't really thought of the proximities of all these things going on until you brought it up.

I presumed the military craft we saw were from the Selfridge national guard based situated about 100 miles south of where we were watching them. But its not considered secret in any way that I am aware of.

I guess it would be worth pecking around Canada to see if there's any secretive operational military installations in the area. They would probably be joint operations with the US.

But your question also brought up the rail disaster which is assuming apocalyptic proportions and on its own could possibly draw the attention of off planet entities. They are playing down the damage but if you stop and really think about it its not good.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...disaster-rages

Ohio is a 90 percent agricultural. It's a political swing state, a battle ground state. A good portion of wheat, winter wheat, soybeans, corn, and beef are grown there for US consumption and shipped out of Toledo for nations abroad. That rail accident is situated on or near the watershed that connects to the rest of the state through major rivers and tributaries if you get my drift. Something like that could poison or otherwise most of the food grown in Ohio. No to mention the people.

And the rail accident is not very far the way the crow flies from the area the Lake Huron UFO was spotted. A nothing travel-time for a ufo. Or even a military jet.

Name:  great lakes states markup.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  126.5 KB

A crude map I drew. The large circle on the top over the lake is the general area of Lake Huron and Ontario. Not exact. The smaller circle is the approximate area where the rail disaster happened. Not very far apart the way the crow or ufo flies.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,089 Times in 2,652 Posts
    The thing I find most interesting about this, is that renewed interest in Nord Streams going "Boom!" got crammed right back down the ole memory hole almost as soon as it had resurfaced, in lieu of renewed interest in balloons.

"The Battle of Los Angeles" comes to mind:

(snip)

...At the end of the war, the Japanese stated that they did not send planes over the area at the time of this alert, although submarine-launched aircraft were subsequently used over Seattle. A careful study of the evidence suggests that meteorological balloons—known to have been released over Los Angeles —may well have caused the initial alarm. This theory is supported by the fact that anti-aircraft artillery units were officially criticized for having wasted ammunition on targets which moved too slowly to have been airplanes. After the firing started, careful observation was difficult because of drifting smoke from shell bursts. The acting commander of the anti-aircraft artillery brigade in the area testified that he had first been convinced that he had seen fifteen planes in the air, but had quickly decided that he was seeing smoke...

(snip)
    http://www.sfmuseum.org/hist9/aaf2.html

Exciting times keeping folks hyper focused on those dirty rotten Japs in early '42. Those in charge decide what we focus on, when we should focus on it, and for how long. The balloons were released over LA (and New York City) to create a panic, and the compliant media fell unquestioningly straight in line, no questions asked. Sound like a familiar story line?

Name:  Battle of Los Angeles.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  312.7 KB
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th February 2023), Aragorn (13th February 2023), Diabolical Boids (14th February 2023), modwiz (14th February 2023), Wind (14th February 2023)

Thanks
    I hope you are right. If the emerging pattern continues on its trajectory you may judge that its either war games or, not to muddy the water, the West is trying to hide or alter the perception of an imminent off planet intervention: Preparing the population, getting them to look at an off-planet intervention in a negative light, an invasion in stead of intervention, in advance. Not entities that are showing up to keep us from destroying ourselves. We've all seen the human reaction when someone intervenes in our self destructive behavior. That could account for how the narrative changed from not firing on random UFO encounters to suddenly downing them as if we had done so all along.
    This young lady seems to be quite talented in her spiritual work. According to her and her "contacts" this is just another distraction and fear-mongering, but more than that it's an attempt in order to control the narrative about UFO's and extraterrestial life. They have always been here, many people have been unaware about and it can manipulated about it. They could be made to look like the "enemy" just like there was the war on terror against some indefinable boogeyman.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHCKnBYV8-4

That is so, laws of vibration, and sphere harmonics maintained that destroying one planet has a negative vibrational effect that waves throughout the cosmos. Blow up our planet and another civilization is effected adversely else where. That would certainly effect anyone else living 'out there.' And it's much more than possible reality they have a better understanding of that than we do. And because we have a long history of off planet visitors, alternately if our solar system and galaxy are hurtling through the cosmos we are inadvertently 'visiting' other sections of the cosmos, the universe. A traveling time bomb.
    Exactly and time doesn't really work as we think it does. Everything is connected.

Makes sense. How much would our free will be effected? Do we even have it anymore when so many are socially programmed and brainwashed away from it. We've let others harness our will to power. The majority people held captive in inertia or actively puppeting the desires of a corrupt few. Certainly the human ego and shadow would be offended. I'm not sure we are operating under free will any more or we wouldn't be in the mess we are. Or that's an indicator of just how devolved and stagnant humanity is in general.
    The concept of free will is a whole philosophical topic of it's own and it's something we have talked about it here before. I don't think most people really have true free will, but with more awareness and consciousness there is more room for better choices. That's what it really boils down to and it doesn't matter so much if there is free will or not, because choices still matter. You can't make proper choices if you are unconscious though and most of humanity is that way. Spiritually a very immature species too.

And your scenario which I think is the better outcome probably will not be a happy making one for most of the population if some advanced race shows up to curate our problems. I think most people understand there are life on other planets and there's a possibility that they might show up one day. It's the human ego that will be damaged if they show up and start slapping hands.
    That would be like again the concept of Gods amongst men, like in ancient history. The first Kings of Egypt were said to be Gods. Although the Egypt is the legacy of Atlantis, there were still said to be some ET intervention during those times, both negative and positive. Like the positive ones were trying to spread the message about the Law of One which is basically the truth about oneness, but the priesthood of that day perverted the message to serve their needs. When religion becomes dogmatic and political, it becomes twisted. The truly advanced beings or races out there aren't just technologically superior, they are spiritually more evolved. Technological advancement doesn't mean much if it costs your humanity, just think about the Borg. You don't want to end up like that.

Real aliens amongst us would mean that people have something more advanced to worship and it would not really be good for the spiritual development for people, because they must come to realize and see the divinity within themselves instead of worshipping some outside force. Does God exist outside of us there somewhere? Yes and no, but if It is all of that is, then it means that we are also part of it and it is in us. Yes, sure you can say that higher beings and angels exist out there and you can pray to them as I do too, but all of the age old spiritual wisdoms are saying that you must see the divinity within yourself and realize it. The ego is what individualizes you as a person, but it is also blocking you from having a full connection to your Higher Self and to the divine realm. The ego can become too proud and self-obsessed and it is a shock for it to be humbled.

The doubting Thomas is the mind, it's just a tool for gathering and analyzing data and it is judgemental, it is which can be used well or not and it can turn against people too. The wisdom lies in heart and for that reason intuition isn't as much related to the logical mind as it is to the heart and feeling things with your own Being.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KULwoop94cQ
    Last edited by Wind, 14th February 2023 at 01:08.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th February 2023), Aragorn (14th February 2023), Diabolical Boids (14th February 2023), Emil El Zapato (14th February 2023), Fred Steeves (14th February 2023), modwiz (14th February 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,167 Times in 11,949 Posts
    The official 'narrative' is that they haven't displayed any behaviors not typical of a balloon. Further, officially they are being spotted and shot down because they represent a risk to commercial air flights as they drift at "20 to 40 thousand feet" in elevation. They have not been noticed prior because NORAD's equipment is always calibrated for lower faster moving objects like missiles. They adjusted because of the events earlier, three/four actual incursions into American airspace of Chinese spy balloons.

The official American response to China's claim of similar encroachments is that it is total bologna.

Are alien aircraft that easy to shoot down? One of my theories regarding captured alien aircraft is that they were a gift to humanity not hapless collateral damage of human technology.

I'm not allowed to post on the Woo Woo Three thread and I'm cool with that, but Fred why seine for trouble...we can't even be on the same thread and yet you persist. But that's ok, I'm shooting for the big boy's table.
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 14th February 2023 at 00:57.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th February 2023), Aragorn (14th February 2023), Diabolical Boids (14th February 2023)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Chuckie View Post
    Are alien aircraft that easy to shoot down?
    It would be impossible with our current known technology.

I'm not allowed to post on the Woo Woo Three thread and I'm cool with that, but Fred why seine for trouble...we can't even be on the same thread and yet you persist. But that's ok, I'm shooting for the big boy's table.
    You haven't been banned from the World war thread and no one said you couldn't post there as far as I'm aware. You and Fred don't have to see eye to eye about things and disagreeing about something is completely fine for as long as it's just about the topic. We just don't want to turn that thread into another war either.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th February 2023), Aragorn (14th February 2023), Emil El Zapato (14th February 2023), Fred Steeves (14th February 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,167 Times in 11,949 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    You haven't been banned from the World war thread
    My bad, I must have banned myself from it, but in any case I can't see it. I'll check it out...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th February 2023), Aragorn (14th February 2023), Fred Steeves (14th February 2023), Wind (14th February 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Full pun intended, they are trial balloons to see how social media reacts.

What fear levels are observed? Will a declared emergency be taken seriously?

The big plus, for the psychopaths, is keeping certain recent news stories buried.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th February 2023), Aragorn (14th February 2023), Diabolical Boids (14th February 2023), Fred Steeves (14th February 2023), Wind (14th February 2023)

Thanks
    The official 'narrative' is that they haven't displayed any behaviors not typical of a balloon. Further, officially they are being spotted and shot down because they represent a risk to commercial air flights as they drift at "20 to 40 thousand feet" in elevation. They have not been noticed prior because NORAD's equipment is always calibrated for lower faster moving objects like missiles. They adjusted because of the events earlier, three/four actual incursions into American airspace of Chinese spy balloons.

The official American response to China's claim of similar encroachments is that it is total bologna.

Are alien aircraft that easy to shoot down? One of my theories regarding captured alien aircraft is that they were a gift to humanity not hapless collateral damage of human technology.

Well if we can't shoot down a flippin' balloon without causing a global furor I'm thinking highly advanced alien spacecraft is beyond our means. Next we will be hearing how the weather balloon was from Sirius. We almost are already.

https://www.barrons.com/news/chinese...rt-01675492509

They now claim the balloon was advanced. Thus hard to shoot down. I'm not sure how technologically advanced a bag of air can be made, but that's MSM. Hole plugging reporting. Propping up the official lie with more lies.

And that it was difficult to shoot down because of its high altitude but also insisting it was in commercial flight airspace. So the balloon must be so advanced that it can be in two places at once? Randomly Google the weather, spy/ ufo balloon and feel your eyes bleed as you scroll through a plethora of contradictory statements. The pilots who shot down the 'ufos' cannot even agree on what they saw.

MSM's nonsensical 'let's step on our previous argument' method of delivering information is probably because so many people were asking uncomfortable questions like 'why it is so difficult for the US military to shoot down a balloon?' Because the US gov and its state news outlets poised it as an imminent threat to the people of the nation, but they didn't shoot it down. So some garble about how it was an advanced balloon had to be manufactured.

But that then just raises more questions: What? We don't have any ground to air missile launchers capable of targeting a slow flying object? That doesn't sound good for the safety of the nation. So the fabrication of contradicting nonsense goes into full swing. I'm thinking the narrative has gotten away off its leash.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th February 2023), Aragorn (14th February 2023), Emil El Zapato (14th February 2023), modwiz (14th February 2023), Wind (14th February 2023)