Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Objects in the sky narratives

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chuckie View Post
    Has this happened before?

I was wondering about that Aianawa? This might be a stupid question but do you live close to the/a coast?
    Not this time, spirit has put me in these perfect places before, to assist, clear etc.

Last edited by Aragorn, 15th February 2023 at 13:38. Reason: embedded your tweet

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th February 2023), Diabolical Boids (15th February 2023), Emil El Zapato (18th February 2023), Wind (16th February 2023)

Senior Member United States Diabolical Boids's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,043 Times in 651 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Not this time, spirit has put me in these perfect places before, to assist, clear etc.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1625338366735810561
    I hope you get it cleared before the US shows up to help.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th February 2023), Aragorn (15th February 2023), modwiz (15th February 2023), Wind (16th February 2023)

Thanks
    I wish it were aliens too. The more I see the more I have to admit it doesn't sound like aliens. In this particular instance.

But if it keeps up apace like it is, there's going to be aliens Of some sort. In a way that no one is capable of really imagining probably.

Aliens aside, esoterically, all the elements seem to be arranging themselves coincidentally, like dominos being lined up.

Earthquake in Turkey: Earth / resources / Winter/ beginnings/ endings/ fertility/ death Season of Imbalc

Rail Disaster: Fire / Salt/ Sun / Heat/ Fuel/ Ignition Point / Aether/ Void Season of Imbalc

Ballons, ufos & spys, oh my: Air / Moon/ The 'Eye' of ? / Invisible beings / Season of Imbalc

Nordstream/ Catastrophic flooding : Water /release/ mutability / crisis/ Chaos / Seasons of Equinox and Solstice

The spiritual element of brainwash, devolution, degeneration, and transhumanism is already in place.

Just spitting in the wind but sounds like something is invoking some shit.

I read a brief article this morning which said the Norad had been tracking the balloon since it left southern China. They ID'd it but made no intervention because it didn't convey hostile intent. So they just tracked it. Tracking these things wasn't unusual. All fairly SOP but contradicts the Biden admin admission they didn't know about it until Jan 28. Then it was spotted by the public in Montana. Montanians naturally wanted to know what it was. Instead of being transparent, tales of spies and attack, contradicting the Norad information, began to be spun by the party of the enfeebled mummy but NOT directly. Didn't movies teach us that any space invasion by aliens or comets would be swiftly met with a press conference to calm things down. Nope. No press conference or address from the dessicated mummy drug up from a cursed Egyptian tomb. Reasonably people wanted to know why it was there. The military at that point wasn't going to do anything because they already knew the scoop. NORAD isn't that far from Montana. Instead the matter was enflamed to generate panic. Spies, military installations, invasion, tactical advanced bags of air, space invaders.So then people wanted to know why something wasn't done. Norad didn't feel the need to do anything. But the Biden admin had to start juggling it. So I don't think it was planned it was a spur of the moment opportunity to distract from other stuff. If it were planned, I think it would sound less nonsensical.

And you know any vaccine side effects can be blamed on the railroad now. Or a reason to control the food supply, get rid of the meat industry all that fun stuff they have in store.

https://newsrnd.com/tech/2023-02-15-...yxaH_Vcpj.html

https://www.bing.com/news/search?q=M...hina&FORM=EWRE

Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post

Quite the coincidence...

https://www.wlwt.com/article/ohio-tr...life/42859167#

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th February 2023), Aragorn (15th February 2023), Emil El Zapato (15th February 2023), modwiz (15th February 2023), Wind (16th February 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Diabolical Boids View Post
    I wish it were aliens too.
    I don't buy into a lot of stuff unless I 'feel' a nugget of truth in it. Something is a bit funky here. Perhaps the American intent is to foster enough doubt to create a baseline level of concern about China to justify harsher actions or even a sense of a need for mobilization against the bad guys. Incidentally, China does have the inclination to be a very bad guy thus the need for government players to be wary. It ties into my personal belief that governmental extremes really have no character difference, authoritarianism is authoritarianism by any other name. Fascism, Nazism, Totalitarianism, Communism. They are all the same. However, there is an obvious difference between liberal democracy and the aforementioned players even if sometimes the middle has to take an unfortunate choice of sides when faced with extreme outcomes.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th February 2023), Diabolical Boids (15th February 2023), Wind (16th February 2023)

Thanks
    https://www.eviemagazine.com/post/cd...ain-derailment

CDC changes vinyl chloride data sheet days before Ohio train derailment. Coincidence?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th February 2023), Aragorn (17th February 2023), Wind (17th February 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Gettin putrid, Mr High talks of a couple of million knottylegal aliens ( not in balloons ), of figting age as such that just maybe be in the employ of Sorossy or others.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th February 2023), Diabolical Boids (21st February 2023)