Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Objects in the sky narratives

Senior Member United States Diabolical Boids's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,043 Times in 651 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    The thing I find most interesting about this, is that renewed interest in Nord Streams going "Boom!" got crammed right back down the ole memory hole almost as soon as it had resurfaced, in lieu of renewed interest in balloons.
    They have to memory hole it. We have an admin who makes it plain they will try hold power through pushing climate change. Climate change and orientation are their central focuses. Economically and militarily it's the Ukraine. But they can't bury it entirely because its a whack a mole game now, the more they bury the gopher the more it pops up elsewhere.

But they care sooooo much about the environment.

How selfish we all are because the weather changes and we need to pay for it. We are the carbon they are trying to tax. Having all this shit arise over a 'weather' balloon is weirdly symbolic of that.

But now that same administration who cares soooo much about the environment has to cover up the fact that it is likely responsible for releasing 400,000 tons of NG into the air by blowing up Nordstream.

And is also straddling an environmental disaster that affects 3 swing states and the food supply and once again brings to the national doorstep that the person oversighting Transportation in the US was chosen because of his orientation not because he was capable or qualified. And this isn't his first failure in oversight or accountability. As of last night, that person hasn't even mentioned the rail disaster and suddenly he's not responsible for oversighting Transport. He just has to hold the office, nothing else because they think its good PR.

But all of this makes me think they don't care very much about the environment at all.

We shouldn't be surprised an old play from the 40's was used to raise pro war sentiment today. Whoever is controlling the narratives cannot seem to think of anything new or original. The fact that people can't see this reflects more on the people than the narrators.
    Last edited by Aragorn, 14th February 2023 at 14:43. Reason: fixed your quoting tags

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th February 2023), Aragorn (14th February 2023), Emil El Zapato (14th February 2023), modwiz (14th February 2023), Wind (14th February 2023)

Thanks
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/...on/ar-AA17sZOm

https://ijr.com/bidens-balloon-respo...ngstock-china/

Now China and most of the globe is mocking the US and its great Aviator (another irony) who falls up steps of aircraft (another irony) for its inability to handle a balloon. How much longer until the rest of the West turns on the US in a meaningful way?

My favorite. I love this China Mock so much I was rooting for the spy balloon:

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video...Ls6.mp4?tag=14

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th February 2023), Aragorn (14th February 2023), modwiz (14th February 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,102 Times in 11,916 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post

The doubting Thomas is the mind, it's just a tool for gathering and analyzing data and it is judgemental, it is which can be used well or not and it can turn against people too. The wisdom lies in heart and for that reason intuition isn't as much related to the logical mind as it is to the heart and feeling things with your own Being.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KULwoop94cQ
    I've come to the conclusion the reason myth and even religion has always existed in human culture is not because as Desmond Morris claimed in 'The Naked Ape' that God was a manifestation of humanity's need for a leader as father but because humanity has always had direct experience with the spiritual plane. As long as man has had 'consciousness' he/she has dreamed and the higher spirits first and foremost communicate with us in our subconscious channels, it is wide open if the antennae are properly attuned (a good analogy might be Norad's surveillance equipment).

The humans that require more, much more are selectively granted the next level of spiritual experience, in my estimation the primary events being near-death experiences. The science and anecdotal evidence is unequivocal and universal to humanity's journey.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th February 2023), Aragorn (14th February 2023), Diabolical Boids (14th February 2023), Wind (14th February 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,307 Times in 7,221 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chuckie View Post
    I've come to the conclusion the reason myth and even religion has always existed in human culture is not because as Desmond Morris claimed in 'The Naked Ape' that God was a manifestation of humanity's need for a leader as father but because humanity has always had direct experience with the spiritual plane.
    Quite so, in essence everything is spiritual and you can't escape it. The material plane is only the grossest plane of spirit. Matter is energy vibrating on certain frequency and naturally there are higher frequencies with higher beings and vice versa in a dualistic universe. Everything must have it's opposite. Just like there is also the astral plane with lower and higher realms. Max Planck said; "All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind."

Can there be any greater mystery than this of "All in The all; and The All in All?"

The student will, of course, realize that the illustrations given above are necessarily imperfect and inadequate, for they represent the creation of mental images in finite minds, while the Universe is a creation of Infinite Mind--and the difference between the two poles separates them. And yet it is merely a matter of degree--the same Principle is in operation--the Principle of Correspondence manifests in each--"As above, so Below; as Below, so above."

And, in the degree that Man realizes the existence of the Indwelling Spirit immanent within his being, so will he rise in the spiritual scale of life. This is what spiritual development means--the recognition, realization, and manifestation of the Spirit within us. Try to remember this last definition--that of spiritual development. It contains the Truth of True Religion.

There are many planes of Being--many sub-planes of Life--many degrees of existence in the Universe. And all depend upon the advancement of beings in the scale, of which scale the lowest point is the grossest matter, the highest being separated only by the thinnest division from the SPIRIT of THE ALL. And, upward and onward along this Scale of Life, everything is moving. All are on the Path, whose end is THE ALL. All progress is a Returning Home. All is Upward and Onward, in spite of all seemingly contradictory appearances. Such is the message of the Illumined.

The Hermetic Teachings concerning the process of the Mental Creation of the Universe, are that at the beginning of the Creative Cycle, THE ALL, in its aspect of Being, projects its Will toward its aspect of "Becoming" and the process of creation begins. It is taught that the process consists of the lowering of Vibration until a very low degree of vibratory energy is reached, at which point the grossest possible form of Matter is manifested. This process is called the stage of Involution, in which THE ALL becomes "involved," or "wrapped up," in its creation. This process is believed by the Hermetists to have a Correspondence to the mental process of an artist, writer, or inventor, who becomes so wrapped up in his mental creation as to almost forget his own existence and who, for the time being, almost "lives in his creation," If instead of "wrapped" we use the word "rapt," perhaps we will give a better idea of what is meant.

~ The Kybalion
    As long as man has had 'consciousness' he/she has dreamed and the higher spirits first and foremost communicate with us in our subconscious channels, it is wide open if the antennae are properly attuned (a good analogy might be Norad's surveillance equipment).
    Indeed and The One consciousness is the primary function of all life and existence. Eternal consciousness is our true nature too.

The humans that require more, much more are selectively granted the next level of spiritual experience, in my estimation the primary events being near-death experiences. The science and anecdotal evidence is unequivocal and universal to humanity's journey.
    Once science starts to study spiritual phenomena it can and will transform the world.

That of course will be the end of materialistic science in it's current form meaning the ideology of it.

This place is a dream.
    Only a sleeper considers it real.
    Then death comes like dawn, and you wake up laughing at what you thought was your grief.

~ Rumi
    "The more I see, the less I know for sure." ~ John Lennon

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th February 2023), Aragorn (14th February 2023), Diabolical Boids (14th February 2023), Emil El Zapato (14th February 2023), modwiz (14th February 2023)

Thanks
    https://www.usnews.com/news/top-news...ct-u-s-general

The first missile missed and is now 'harmlessly in Lake Huron'.

So a weather balloon floating way above commercial air space is a huge threat, and some objects of uncertain origin are threatening our existence but a missile in the shipping lanes of international traffic, not to mention in proximity of two inhabited shorelines of two different nations, is harmless.

I'm up to Huron next week, after checking to make sure everyone at home isn't dead of a rail car poisoning. Guess I'll sit in the back yard and see if a missile washes up on shore.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th February 2023), Aragorn (14th February 2023), Emil El Zapato (14th February 2023), modwiz (14th February 2023), Wind (14th February 2023)

Thanks
    I feel this is going to be a weird year.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th February 2023), Aragorn (14th February 2023), Diabolical Boids (14th February 2023), Emil El Zapato (14th February 2023), modwiz (14th February 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,975 Times in 20,256 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Diabolical Boids View Post
    https://www.usnews.com/news/top-news...ct-u-s-general

The first missile missed and is now 'harmlessly in Lake Huron'.

So a weather balloon floating way above commercial air space is a huge threat, and some objects of uncertain origin are threatening our existence but a missile in the shipping lanes of international traffic, not to mention in proximity of two inhabited shorelines of two different nations, is harmless.

I'm up to Huron next week, after checking to make sure everyone at home isn't dead of a rail car poisoning. Guess I'll sit in the back yard and see if a missile washes up on shore.
    While you're at it, keep an eye out for something the size of a Volkswagen Beetle washing up on that shore as well.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th February 2023), Diabolical Boids (14th February 2023), Emil El Zapato (14th February 2023), modwiz (14th February 2023), Wind (14th February 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    I feel this is going to be a weird year.
    Lol last three years been impossibly weird, though being unable to shoot down a balloon with a missile is also weird, weird is a buzz word for many atm across the board, from trusted back in 2020 n on, people and polliticians, pharma killings etc, 2021 , to weird dying suddenlies etc, balloons dang near a return to normal lol, brink of nuke war-s to still come and unbelievable prpperganda to come, And the big Big pic, transmutation of trauma at micro level as this aspect will create mass confusion, Mind self responsibility being enhanced may crack the egg-s, we will see.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th February 2023), Diabolical Boids (14th February 2023), Emil El Zapato (14th February 2023), modwiz (14th February 2023), Wind (14th February 2023)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Mind self responsibility being enhanced may crack the egg-s, we will see.
    Kiwi friend, as we move towards 2025 & beyond it all is going to get wilder and then you too will surely have more eggysamples to crack.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Depends imo on ones know thyself energies, we in NZ just got smashed by cyclone, worst ever maybe, response's are important, work on n with self, knowing the most important owned asset in these days, chaos n harmony will always continue and nature it's pond ripple till cleared, clearors have never been so busy.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th February 2023), Diabolical Boids (14th February 2023), Emil El Zapato (14th February 2023), modwiz (15th February 2023), Wind (14th February 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,102 Times in 11,916 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    While you're at it, keep an eye out for something the size of a Volkswagen Beetle washing up on that shore as well.

Has this happened before?

Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Depends imo on ones know thyself energies, we in NZ just got smashed by cyclone, worst ever maybe, response's are important, work on n with self, knowing the most important owned asset in these days, chaos n harmony will always continue and nature it's pond ripple till cleared, clearors have never been so busy.
    I was wondering about that Aianawa? This might be a stupid question but do you live close to the/a coast?
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th February 2023), Aragorn (14th February 2023), Wind (14th February 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,975 Times in 20,256 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chuckie View Post
    Has this happened before?
    I don't know, but that's the description that was given regarding the object that was shot down over Lake Huron, as well as the two shot down over Alaska and Canada: cylindrical and the size of a Volkswagen Beetle.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th February 2023), Emil El Zapato (14th February 2023), Wind (14th February 2023)

Thanks
    Hmmph. Imagine that. Released last year.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Noise_(2022_film)

"In 1984, Jack Gladney is a professor of "Hitler studies" (a field he founded) at the College-on-the-Hill in Ohio...."

"However, their lives are disrupted when a cataclysmic train accident casts a cloud of chemical waste over the town. This "Airborne Toxic Event" forces a massive evacuation, which leads to a major traffic jam on the highway. Jack drives to a gas station to refill his car, where he is inadvertently exposed to the cloud. The family and numerous others are forced into quarantine at a summer camp. "

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th February 2023), Aragorn (14th February 2023), Emil El Zapato (14th February 2023), modwiz (15th February 2023), Wind (14th February 2023)

Thanks

Lolololol

I will make a list; alien Volkswagen craft, shreds of electronics equip, ET bodies. Some of that weather monitoring equipment may be useful. I'm sure we can add to the list before the end of the week.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th February 2023), Aragorn (14th February 2023), modwiz (15th February 2023), Wind (14th February 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts

Quote Originally posted by Diabolical Boids View Post
    Hmmph. Imagine that. Released last year.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Noise_(2022_film)

"In 1984, Jack Gladney is a professor of "Hitler studies" (a field he founded) at the College-on-the-Hill in Ohio...."

"However, their lives are disrupted when a cataclysmic train accident casts a cloud of chemical waste over the town. This "Airborne Toxic Event" forces a massive evacuation, which leads to a major traffic jam on the highway. Jack drives to a gas station to refill his car, where he is inadvertently exposed to the cloud. The family and numerous others are forced into quarantine at a summer camp. "
    Quite the coincidence...

After a train derailment, Ohio residents are living the plot of a movie they helped make

EAST PALESTINE, Ohio —
    When Ben Ratner's family signed up in 2021 to be extras in the movie "White Noise," they thought it would be a fun distraction from their day-to-day life in blue-collar East Palestine, Ohio.

Ratner, 37, is in a traffic jam scene, sitting in a line of cars trying to evacuate after a freight train collided with a tanker truck, triggering an explosion that fills the air with dangerous toxins. In another scene, his father wears a trench coat and hat while people walk across an overpass to get out of town. Directors told the group they wanted them to look "forlorn and downtrodden" as they escape the environmental disaster.

Advertisement
    The 2022 movie was shot around Ohio and is based on a novel by Don DeLillo. The book was published in 1985, shortly after a chemical disaster in Bhopal, India, that killed nearly 4,000 people. The book and film follow the fictional Gladney family – a couple and their four kids – as they flee an "airborne toxic event" and then return home and try to resume their normal lives.

Ratner tried to rewatch the movie a few days ago and found that he couldn't finish it.

"All of a sudden, it hit too close to home," he said.

https://www.wlwt.com/article/ohio-tr...life/42859167#
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th February 2023), Aragorn (14th February 2023), Diabolical Boids (15th February 2023), modwiz (15th February 2023), Wind (14th February 2023)