Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: PAPA n Bill Crashing ?

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts

PAPA n Bill Crashing ?

On the 5th Jan Bill started this thread > https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...l-in-operation. <

Is he agreeing with Clif High but feeling he actualllly cannot ?.

Does he truely believe this ?

So so many of his his trusted loyal fans agreeing eagerly also.

Though becoming obvious the last couple of weeks in particular regards cv19 hoax, has his blanket theory any TOE, any teeth ?

Leave it at that for now, comments are very interesting indeed.
    Last edited by Aianawa, 13th January 2023 at 02:24. Reason: 17 reasons Y inner hurt saYs never

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th January 2023), modwiz (13th January 2023), Silly Wabbit (17th January 2023)

Thanks
    Mmmm is it normal to have 1300 visiters atm ?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th January 2023), modwiz (13th January 2023), Silly Wabbit (17th January 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Not really.

Have not visited the thread.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th January 2023), Aragorn (13th January 2023), Silly Wabbit (17th January 2023)

Thanks
    Meaning our site not over there, that thread. A great thread though, am still reading through.

Okay got ya, can a mod please change title to blankets or something
    Last edited by Aianawa, 13th January 2023 at 06:56.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th January 2023), modwiz (13th January 2023), Silly Wabbit (17th January 2023), Wind (13th January 2023)

Thanks
    Meaning our site not over there, that thread. A great thread though, am still reading through.

Okay got ya, can a mod please change title to blankets or something
    The surprising number of guests continues.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th January 2023), Aragorn (13th January 2023), Silly Wabbit (17th January 2023), Wind (13th January 2023)

Thanks
    Down to 1000 now

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th January 2023), modwiz (13th January 2023), Silly Wabbit (17th January 2023), Wind (13th January 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    that thread. A great thread though, am still reading through.
    What in your view is great about it?
    To me it looks just like yet another attempt to put labels on some perceived dichotomy.
    Where and when are "we" the so called woke ones stop putting them in the box of dead inside, asleep ,unfeeling, s(t/h)eeple.

I long for the day we revere everyone for what they are, a spark of life. Worthy of love, appreciation and acknowledgement. Just the way they are. And I mean exactly as they are.

utopian dreams perhaps..
    Have a great day today

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th January 2023), Aragorn (13th January 2023), Silly Wabbit (17th January 2023), Wind (13th January 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    On the 5th Jan Bill started this thread > https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...l-in-operation. <

Is he agreeing with Clif High but feeling he actualllly cannot ?.

Does he truely believe this ?
    Oh yes, and especially this part... ↓

Quote Originally posted by Billzebubâ„¢
    [...] and I, too, know that I'm a fairly powerful immortal being greatly enjoying the ride.

So, what are you waiting for, Vern? Bow before your lord and master Billzebubâ„¢, the Fearless Leaderâ„¢ of Project MAGAloon, home of the truly enlightened and chosen ones!

After all, as an Operating Thetan, he may put in a good word for you with Xenu, you know?

Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    The surprising number of guests continues.
    Down to 1000 now
    It's a new data-mining botnet, all of them identifying as running macOS, and all of them hosted at Microsoft's Azure cloud platform — in other words, they're virtual machines, not physical computers. They're attempting to look at the profile pages of every registered member — which fails of course, because only registered members have access to the member list and the members' profile pages.

Unfortunately, there is nothing I can do about it, because they're all using distinct IP addresses from different IP ranges, which means that in order to block them, I would have to block each and every single one of them individually. And although they're all identifying as using macOS and I could use that as a common criterion for blocking, doing so would then also block every legitimate member who uses an Apple Mac, which includes our brother Wind.

Quote Originally posted by Catsquotl View Post
    To me it looks just like yet another attempt to put labels on some perceived dichotomy.
    Indeed.

Where and when are "we" the so called woke ones stop putting them in the box of dead inside, asleep ,unfeeling, s(t/h)eeple.

I long for the day we revere everyone for what they are, a spark of life. Worthy of love, appreciation and acknowledgement. Just the way they are. And I mean exactly as they are.

utopian dreams perhaps..
    Amen to that.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th January 2023), Lord Sidious (13th January 2023), modwiz (13th January 2023), Silly Wabbit (17th January 2023)

Senior Member United States Diabolical Boids's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,043 Times in 651 Posts
    I'm not sure that BR brought up anything that has not already been brought up before in various expressions over the years except the topic of transmission has changed. Not dismissing the theory, just throwing it out there.

Obama Obama Obama, War War War, Enemy Enemy Enemy, Ukraine Ukraine Ukraine, Terrorism Terrorism Terrorism.

The thing with subconscious messaging is that the message is sent, not the reasonings for the message. When people get fixated on the topic that leads to an action, they hit a blank wall when called on to substantiate their reasoning.

Then there are people who can perfectly well lay out all their reasoning for doing something and still get accused of being brainwashed.

I'm not even sure it needs to telegraphic or radionic messaging the subliminal messaging on the idiot box is so obvious now --if you don't watch TV that is. Or social media. Peer pressure is still in good effect among adults. Virtue signaling has the same effect on the gullible. Suddenly you are a premier hero of humanity if you put a needle in your arm, even if you have never done anything on the benefit of humanity or done nothing charitable in your whole life. Plus fear and panic dotted with a little feel good are powerful motivators. That's why advertisers have used it for a century. No one thinks when they are panicked. No one has any reason to think when they are happy and virtuous. They'll do anything to return back to the normalcy of safety even if the means to do so isn't safe.

I'm not dismissing the theory but why bother when the same demographic is likely glued to the TV set and in a mildly hypnotic state and susceptible to any hare-brained idea or belief to be inserted all the time. Social media is rife with excited parents who observed their little boy pick up a doll and then rush to hospital to have their genitals shorn off so they can be part of the club and the rest of the herd must follow the example or be considered a bigot.

I observed something similar though. Early om there was were cautionary warnings about the J & J shot causing clots. Even though there were to other vaccines available my sister marched my niece off to get the J & J shot despite the fact my niece is genetically disposed towards clotting in her legs. Couldn't wait for another vaccine brand the fear and panic was so great.

Then there's the term 'compulsion' that people don't explore very much even though it's very common. All of us have had a compulsive moment where we do against what we think or believe or against our best interests. Some are harmless others not.

Then's there is Compulsion of a self destructive nature. Compulsion can occur on its own without the benefit of subconscious messaging. Different cause, same effects.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th January 2023), Aragorn (13th January 2023), modwiz (13th January 2023), Silly Wabbit (17th January 2023), Wind (13th January 2023)

Senior Member United States Diabolical Boids's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,043 Times in 651 Posts
    Then it's two diametrically opposed dichotomies?

The Woke box putters

Versus

The Woke who feel people that ignore their own spark and act and speak in divisionary, destructive ways and unfortunately are utilized by design or accident by those in high power who seek to divide for reasons of power and self-gratification. Haven't they been put in a box already and utilized as one of the most destructive forces on the planet already? If I had any power over them at all which I do not, not by reasons of love and hate, I'd let them out of the box.

I'm not sure why people, who have provided through the impetus of unreasoning consent, helped direct the extinguishing of thousands if not millions of other sparks needs to be revered as bearers of the same spark that others didn't use for destruction?

How do we know they have the same spark? Can it be measured?

Can you expand on that a little? I may be missing something due to the brevity of your post.

If they all have the same spark, why is it expressed in such manifestly self-destructive ways than from other sparky people? Does the filters of the box do that? I'm not sure I can tally up the numbers of all these boxed sparks that have called for the deaths and harm to others. Were they boxed before I came across them or did, I do that now, as we speak?

Of course our ideas of spark may be diametrically different.

With the caveat we have billions of people on this planet all of them ranged in vastly different levels and stages of physical, emotional, mental and psychological development that makes the sort of unity and equality people yearn for pretty much an impossibility. The people you are referring to are the ones who insist that unity is not possible without equality. Are they themselves capable of equality or unity when engaged in so much self destructive behavior?

For that reason, what some may call box putting others might refer to as reasons for setting boundaries? What might some refer to as labels others may refer to as descriptions?

Sometimes acknowledging for what they are does not lead to flattering conclusion?

People find it easier to revere others for a spark of life and find them worthy of appreciation when they are not acting or speaking in self destructive and divisionary ways?

That's human material nature. It came with its own box. The spark of life found in nature and everywhere usually finds a way out of the box in some way or another.

Life finds a way.

Not to be Jurassic Parky or anything just that Jurassic Park showed like six different times why some sparks of life need to be in box. It's safer for them, for one thing. It's safer for others, as the other thing.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th January 2023), Aragorn (13th January 2023), modwiz (13th January 2023), Silly Wabbit (17th January 2023), Wind (13th January 2023)

Thanks

utopian dreams perhaps..
    Well for me by page six, the jury is in, one can feel the members n visitoooors grinding towards an answer in their background noise, have enquired myself already and one conclusion is the void, doing Qi Gong provided that answer of many, one closes their eyes n all around them is the void, a void full of chi qi energy KI, another may say darkness not void, anyways ever been in a power cut and watched the teen agers etc panic, lol the life support ph slowly die, 11 days would do it imo.

So yes has helped me delve further.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Well for me by page six, the jury is in, one can feel the members n visitoooors grinding towards an answer in their background noise, have enquired myself already and one conclusion is the void, doing Qi Gong provided that answer of many, one closes their eyes n all around them is the void, a void full of chi qi energy KI, another may say darkness not void, anyways ever been in a power cut and watched the teen agers etc panic, lol the life support ph slowly die, 11 days would do it imo.

So yes has helped me delve further.
    I am happy for you.

I saw Bill vomit and dogs lapped it up.

I sleep with a blanket and throw it off when I awake.

Some start a thread.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th January 2023), Aragorn (13th January 2023), Lord Sidious (14th January 2023)

Thanks
    No and Yes you are incorrect or better said i will share a brewing tiger post or bits of.

Anger says never, allways says ever

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

modwiz (13th January 2023)

Thanks
    No and Yes you are incorrect or better said i will share a brewing tiger post or bits of.

Anger says never, allways says ever
    I don't play the game they want. Lots of shouting.

As far as PA thread. Not my circus. Not my monkeys.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th January 2023), Aragorn (14th January 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,096 Times in 2,656 Posts
    I always find it ironic when the man on the silver mountain, starts going on about mind control again...
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th January 2023), Aragorn (14th January 2023), Lord Sidious (14th January 2023), modwiz (14th January 2023)