Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PAPA n Bill Crashing ?

Senior Member United States Diabolical Boids's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,043 Times in 651 Posts
    A question: where does supporting/enforcing a narrative end when you have a bully pulpit to do so, and mind control begin? How deep inside someone's mind is that reach?
    Deep. It goes deep deep into self perception and self esteem issues in emotionally arrested and disempowered people. The lure of a title and power doesn't just belong in DC and it's like a tractor beam for people who perceive themselves as nothing special or have never done anything meaningful. Or challenged themselves or did anything difficult and succeeded. This is the most special thing they have ever done. They joined the fight to save humanity! If there's a fight you need an enemy. So attack your fellow humans.

History shows you can entitle yourself to hurt and maim a lot of people all in the name of good intentions.

They are always the first to stand for some self victimized criminal, to show how open minded they are, or fly the flag of some country they couldn't find on the map to be virtuous. And then brow beat people to do anything like pouring buckets of ice water over their heads to show what saints they are. You never see them volunteering or working in soup kitchens though.

People got the title of vaxx and assigned a virtue abused the little bit of power they believed that gave them. It didn't really. If it empowered them they wouldn't have to flog people over the head to prop up their uncertain narrative. Happens in all sorts of dichotomies. The perfectly nice coworker you've known for years is promoted to some minimal supervision level and turn into an SS officer. Then they turn on the people who got the double jabs but not the boosters. Oh they aren't really vaxxed. Its starts of chain reaction of people struggling to be on top of vaccine mountain.

I take six tests a day! I get a booster every month! I'm protecting your grandmother since you won't.

I have family members that are retired military and think the rest of us are just there to follow orders. They get mightily pissed when you remind them we aren't part of the chain of the command and they start whining about serving their nation. Then they should be taking orders, right? If people are there to SERVE humanity like they beat us over the head with, why are they dividing instead of conquering. Because they can't. Getting a vaccine is literally the most significant thing they will ever do. Something that took as little effort as rolling up their shirt sleeve. And you better not forget it.

As long as that narrative serves their emotionally arrested state the war will go on long after the battle ended. Until the new flavor of the month crusade comes along.

Vs those people who went and got a vaccine for the usual unremarkable reasons and didn't walk out of the clinic with an imaginary cape on or had to have a camera present.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th January 2023), Aragorn (18th January 2023), Fred Steeves (17th January 2023), modwiz (21st January 2023), Silly Wabbit (19th January 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Diabolical Boids View Post
    History shows you can entitle yourself to hurt and maim a lot of people all in the name of good intentions.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th January 2023), Aragorn (18th January 2023), Diabolical Boids (18th January 2023), modwiz (21st January 2023), Silly Wabbit (19th January 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Deep. It goes deep deep into self perception and self esteem issues in emotionally arrested and disempowered people. The lure of a title and power doesn't just belong in DC and it's like a tractor beam for people who perceive themselves as nothing special or have never done anything meaningful. Or challenged themselves or did anything difficult and succeeded. This is the most special thing they have ever done. They joined the fight to save humanity! If there's a fight you need an enemy. So attack your fellow humans.

They are always the first to stand for some self victimized criminal, to show how open minded they are, or fly the flag of some country they couldn't find on the map to be virtuous. And then brow beat people to do anything like pouring buckets of ice water over their heads to show what saints they are. You never see them volunteering or working in soup kitchens though.

People got the title of vaxx and assigned a virtue abused the little bit of power they believed that gave them. It didn't really. If it empowered them they wouldn't have to flog people over the head to prop up their uncertain narrative. Happens in all sorts of dichotomies. The perfectly nice coworker you've known for years is promoted to some minimal supervision level and turn into an SS officer. Then they turn on the people who got the double jabs but not the boosters. Oh they aren't really vaxxed. Its starts of chain reaction of people struggling to be on top of vaccine mountain.

I take six tests a day! I get a booster every month! I'm protecting your grandmother since you won't.

I have family members that are retired military and think the rest of us are just there to follow orders. They get mightily pissed when you remind them we aren't part of the chain of the command and they start whining about serving their nation. Then they should be taking orders, right? If people are there to SERVE humanity like they beat us over the head with, why are they dividing instead of conquering. Because they can't. Getting a vaccine is literally the most significant thing they will ever do. Something that took as little effort as rolling up their shirt sleeve. And you better not forget it.

As long as that narrative serves their emotionally arrested state the war will go on long after the battle ended. Until the new flavor of the month crusade comes along.

Vs those people who went and got a vaccine for the usual unremarkable reasons and didn't walk out of the clinic with an imaginary cape on or had to have a camera present.
    Dwelled on your first sentence, deep deep into self perception, here in is the worry lines of helpers n the hurt, besides generational mind abuse through religeons and CULTure we have a time mirror, deep deep in memory, that lite imo nowadays is allowed permeating of the past abuses, is happening imo.

Dang it is ugly holding onto an old bone, an old hurt, an old great grandparents survival mechanisms.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st January 2023), Diabolical Boids (21st January 2023), modwiz (21st January 2023), Wind (22nd January 2023)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Dwelled on your first sentence, deep deep into self perception, here in is the worry lines of helpers n the hurt, besides generational mind abuse through religeons and CULTure we have a time mirror, deep deep in memory, that lite imo nowadays is allowed permeating of the past abuses, is happening imo.

Dang it is ugly holding onto an old bone, an old hurt, an old great grandparents survival mechanisms.
    I'll suggest as I did in the Sowell post. Morphic resonance.

I'm not sure they are aware they are consciously holding on the bone or chewing an old bone but it's like a stick of gum. If chewed enough the chewer no longer realizes they are chewing or that they even have gum in their mouth until they wake up the next morning with gum in their hair.

Morphic resonance? Or when does generational mind abuse evolve into a constantly echoing morphic resonance when the abuse is no longer present but continues to resonate, nonetheless. It's sometimes referred to as wound resonance.

Like adults who were raised in abusive environments. They may have left that environment but without the self-reflection or self-healing it still feels like the abuse is present and they see it everywhere even if it's not there. And they react to it as if it were there. And the people not responsible for the abuse are the one's who end up taking the hit.

But people who have never been abused or hard wired in violent environments react to the perception of abuse and violence as if they had actually been abused. How?

A set of Legos relegated to the tools of evil Masonic masters and they begin a chain fall of self-discrediting behaviors and inflict more psychological damage unto themselves trying to repair the damage that they think is 'out there' when it's really inside.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd January 2023), Aragorn (21st January 2023), modwiz (21st January 2023), Wind (22nd January 2023)

Thanks
    Gosh the generational is indeed deep, maybe thats my feel for the lite energies different, incoming atm, being more than neuatreal.

Remember once working with a pain body in a relationboat and the whole sea appeared, this wee collective aspect or facet of the pain body was pissed and saying hello, had not worked with demon energies for some time so was surprised, as that was the pain bodies vibe at a deep deep level, she left her body and when she came back to ( she watched herself screaming at me, from above herself ) body, she was so excited at her experience, indeed she was a great teacher for me.

I chuckle as just seen this is post 50 which was her dreamspell sign = spectral white dog, together we were 221 + 50 = 271 less 260 = 11

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd January 2023), Wind (22nd January 2023)

Thanks
    I see white swans out on the big water today. They should be joined shortly by a gaggle of gargling geese. Should I look out for white dogs?

I'm not making fun.

What you do out loud--looking at numbers and signs--is something I do privately. Automatically look at numbers and bird signs like geese or other large aquatic birds or diabolical birds (boids) like crows and sandhill cranes and emus.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd January 2023), Aragorn (22nd January 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    I see white swans out on the big water today. They should be joined shortly by a gaggle of gargling geese. Should I look out for white dogs?

I'm not making fun.

What you do out loud--looking at numbers and signs--is something I do privately. Automatically look at numbers and bird signs like geese or other large aquatic birds or diabolical birds (boids) like crows and sandhill cranes and emus.
    Numbers can be a writing on the wall, but whatever their message is, it's always personal and only intended for the person perceiving them. Vern however believes otherwise.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd January 2023)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Numbers can be a writing on the wall, but whatever their message is, it's always personal and only intended for the person perceiving them. Vern however believes otherwise.
    Oh indeed Frank, indeed, whomever, who, your big guy or not, that you-one know as god-s, will imo n experience first speak, commumicate threw number and that is why highest teachings and rememberings slew garner and adjust download wise, with Arkeytypal journeys, stories, impressigns-ins etc, combine both = tzolkin.

I was taught one on one by my then usaian maths genuis partner, so my first gathering at a restaurant in Nelson was a mind F, one unaware and there was a couple there that way of Tzolkin etc, left or learnt fast, though only comprehending 30 to 40% i was in heaven, impossible and unbelievable meal, very alienish in nature lol n normalish in the future. percieving the key yes indeed.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd January 2023)

Thanks

I'm not making fun.

iirc Dog is ( allowing for which energy of 13 in dog energy wave, big diff between magnetic and cosmic for eggysample ) loyalty, love and family plus

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd January 2023), Diabolical Boids (22nd January 2023), Wind (22nd January 2023)

Thanks
    iirc Dog is ( allowing for which energy of 13 in dog energy wave, big diff between magnetic and cosmic for eggysample ) loyalty, love and family plus
    Well if you meant that is my current situation, I suppose you are on to something. I have been staying with my sister, far from home, in the frozen north for three months to help her care for her vax damaged husband who is in a permanent state of Joe Biden. I've been waiting for someone to come relieve me as I have missed 12 paychecks so far. I miss my animals, and listening to the surrounding farm sounds, and watching kids drive combines up the road. I don't miss the open plains wind, lack of water, or anything else in the wretched stretch of Ag State I live in or much else since I'm away from other annoying, woke family members who live in close proximity back home. That's a plus.

I suppose it takes a certain amount of loyalty and love to go through all that patiently plus listen to 50 episodes of F***CKING Rawhide over and over, day in and day out (keep them doggies moving, though they're disapproving, keep them doggies moving, RAWWWWW HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE) while my sister stuffs me fool of treacherous home cooked starch food five times a day. For excitement I go into some outpost or another once a week and fill up water jugs and make weird drinks from cardamom and almond milk. They actually have an impressive selection of alt and organic food choices for a lumberjack town but expensive.

Plus side is, I've spent more time with my sister than I have since I was a baby, and my adult niece.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd January 2023), Aragorn (22nd January 2023), Silly Wabbit (22nd January 2023), Wind (22nd January 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    who is in a permanent state of Joe Biden.
    Sorry, I shouldn't be amused about it, but you put that in a funny way.

I hope he gets better too.
    "The more I see, the less I know for sure." ~ John Lennon

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd January 2023), Aragorn (22nd January 2023), Diabolical Boids (22nd January 2023), Silly Wabbit (22nd January 2023)

Thanks
    The galactic siggy today is >

Kin 250: White Electric Dog
    I activate in order to love
    Bonding loyalty
    I seal the process of heart
    With the electric tone of service
    I am guided by the power of timelessness
    I am a polar kin I establish the white galactic spectrum

So we are in the last wavespell of the tzolkin, last 13 days of 260.

tomorrow is self existing monkey then overtone human then rythmic skywalker etc etc, actualllly resonant wizard is feels to be a mighty day in four days

iirc we are in the Star wavespell atm, imo has an arturian feel.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd January 2023), Wind (22nd January 2023)

Thanks

I have to say, you are describing my in laws in this entire post... They too, having never been to Ukraine, have flown the Ukraine flag out front of their store since it became more publicly know about the instability in that area.., Once they left town, I immediately replaced it with th American flag... ridiculous...

Again, you are speaking about my in laws... My husband actually handed over his shop keys and quit his job working for his parents, when they tried to DEMAND that their son and myself get vaccinated... Realizing that meant he thn had to work again, or try to hire qualified help, which is difficult to find in his industry? He relented, and dropped his demands quite quickly...

I believe everyone had their own choice to make regarding the V, but you just described many Americans and their reactions to such things...I am guessing this effect was worldwide as well... Sad really.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Silly Wabbit For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd January 2023), Aragorn (23rd January 2023), Diabolical Boids (22nd January 2023), Wind (23rd January 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    The galactic siggy today is >

Kin 250: White Electric Dog
    That's odd.
    According to my Calendar it's 10/Lahun Chicchan/Kan ruled by Tezcatlipoca

actualllly resonant wizard is feels to be a mighty day in four days
    But that's because certain wizards are getting a year older..
    Have a great day today

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd January 2023), Aragorn (23rd January 2023), Silly Wabbit (6th February 2023), Wind (23rd January 2023)

Thanks
    Matters little which you use, how you use it matters but just not using vatican is helpfullll.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd January 2023), Silly Wabbit (6th February 2023)