Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PAPA n Bill Crashing ?

Senior Member United States Diabolical Boids's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,043 Times in 651 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Sounds like you've been around this block a time or two, ever a member there? Your writing style reminds me of an old school "9eagle9" type of poster, while mellowing with age like yours truly.
    I spent some time there. It was like traversing a field full of angry asps.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th January 2023), Aragorn (16th January 2023)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    So so many grumpy, doomy members though true much their share, An OUT ffs, who woulda thought ?.

The more I find people who are against labeling others the more labels I find. So. Okay.

Any suggestions how to maintain a happy optimistic outlook while humanity turns into its own population control mechanism? Being pleased and optimistic about it may be construed as rude and unfeeling.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th January 2023), Catsquotl (16th January 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Diabolical Boids View Post
    The more I find people who are against labeling others the more labels I find. So. Okay.

Any suggestions how to maintain a happy optimistic outlook while humanity turns into its own population control mechanism? Being pleased and optimistic about it may be construed as rude and unfeeling.
    I don't mind labels. I do mind umbrella buzzwords used on large groups of people who have little in common.
    As for maintaining a happy optimistic view. Beats me.
    I was started on a prozac prescription but 8 weeks ago.
    Have a great day today

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th January 2023), Diabolical Boids (16th January 2023)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Catsquotl View Post
    What in your view is great about it?
    To me it looks just like yet another attempt to put labels on some perceived dichotomy.
    Where and when are "we" the so called woke ones stop putting them in the box of dead inside, asleep ,unfeeling, s(t/h)eeple.

I long for the day we revere everyone for what they are, a spark of life. Worthy of love, appreciation and acknowledgement. Just the way they are. And I mean exactly as they are.

utopian dreams perhaps..
    My bad. At the time of reading this post I must have misread that you felt labels put people into some unfair perceived dichotomy of us vs them that prohibited any sort of unity when really, I should have read that as you don't care about labels.

An obvious My Bad moment.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th January 2023), Catsquotl (16th January 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    My bad.
    It's all good. Mars was stationing direct en mercury was still retrograde(still is) so misunderstandings and perceived seperational speech sort of was exactly what the stars predicted..
    Have a great day today

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th January 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts

Many suggestions lol, none would work, once one has done the inner work, both in and outer, one likely nowadays is over it, it being outer stupidity n no mirror, complex as point of view can only be enhanced through those around you at this point, gather around one those of ilk and close aspiring.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,096 Times in 2,656 Posts
    Sounds like you've been around this block a time or two, ever a member there? Your writing style reminds me of an old school "9eagle9" type of poster, while mellowing with age like yours truly.
    It's a snazzy label for sure but I sense perhaps not a flattering one?
    There were more well rounded, more interesting posters back in the day at The Project before getting weeded out, "9eagle9" was one such.
    Last edited by Fred Steeves, 16th January 2023 at 22:13.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th January 2023), Aragorn (17th January 2023), Diabolical Boids (17th January 2023)

Thanks
    Many suggestions lol, none would work, once one has done the inner work, both in and outer, one likely nowadays is over it, it being outer stupidity n no mirror, complex as point of view can only be enhanced through those around you at this point, gather around one those of ilk and close aspiring.
    Unsure if i need to explain the in n outer work within Inner work-remembering ?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th January 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    Unsure if i need to explain the in n outer work within Inner work-remembering ?
    Aianawese™ always requires an explanation, Vern.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th January 2023), Fred Steeves (17th January 2023), Silly Wabbit (17th January 2023)

Thanks
    There were more well rounded, more interesting posters back in the day at The Project before getting weeded out, "9eagle9" was one such.
    Oh. I thought you were throwing gas on coal.

Hells, Bells you are brave brave man, aren't you.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th January 2023), Aragorn (17th January 2023), Fred Steeves (17th January 2023), Silly Wabbit (17th January 2023)

Thanks
    I suppose I saw the posts at PA differently than many others about Covid... I felt there were plenty of threads and posts about the possible negative consequences of getting the shots, and plenty of posts about those that were feeling pressured into getting them. I would guess that many people did get them, and just didn't reveal such information..

I also saw that there were posts about people who did get the shots, who were wondering how to mitigate any possible damage that may cause them, after seeing videos of many people having terrible, if not life altering disabilities. Clots, strokes, heart attacks, etc.

It reminds me of those in the UFO field who die, who are then touted as having been whacked off... or killed, yet they were in the age groups that really are starting to die off...

I think that some posters on sites such as this and PA are talking more to themselves when they suggest some things, hoping for someone else to speak to the matter to help them get a broader perspective on things as well. Truly, how many people do alter their life choices based upon a forum post?

We all know that mind control exists, persuasion to purchase things, looks more beautiful, get fit, have the abs of a 20 year old bodybuilder, etc. It is product promotion... It has been going on since the beginning of retail... We have grown accustomed to it, so is it mind control if we are aware of it? I suppose to some it would be, if they are unaware that their habits and life choices are being changed and they're unaware of the fact that it is via PROMOTION that they are making those changes...

But as far as legitimate mind control, I do not know if the promotion, via the threat of death of a shot, could be deemed mind control, rather than coercion... It seemed no different than the push to convince everyone that lawsuits for everything from baby powder to a poor roof material is the way to gain wealth... You can't log onto a site without ads coming up for attorneys wanting you to join their class action lawsuit these days. It is all marketing,,, And the pharmaceutical industry is the worst in this area...

Take this medicstion, and these are the side effects... (Enter 55 lines of side effects here)... Itchy eyes? Take this... side effects include involuntary bowel movements, incontinence, possible death... etc... It's all out of control... But that is not what Covid was. Covid was pushed so hard that it was outward pressure on the masses... Scare tactics. And while many did die, many did not as well... I think he added that, (Just guessing here), because so many got the shot, even when they said they knew they didn't want to.. Peer pressure, family pressure, professional pressures... When it all boils down to it, it truly boils down to whether someone is willing to possibly lose a job, over a choice to put something in their body... Even my mother in law didn't want to take it, but was bullied into it, by means of pressure from her Dr. and my father in law, who would take 18 more shots if he was told they would keep him from dying.

AND YES he did get Covid... and he was surprised, but delighted in the fact that he got a mind case, and praised the shots for that. He tried to pressure myself and my husband into it... And we told him that if it was required, as employees of his business, we quit... He then rethought the matter, realizing he couldn't keep his doors open without our efforts, and backed up as now HIS livelihood was thhreatened by his choices lol. It wasn't mind control thts caused him to behave that way, it was arrogance. It was his belief that he felt he had the right to impose his choices onto others..,

I think that thread was more a nod to those that have been placated towards believing what the internet says, because they see a video, or see something written and believe it as we used to believe the newspaper. Of course many are aware anyone can write anything and promote an agenda just as easily, with little to no truth involved... Look at Corey Goode's latest thread, where he is on tape suggesting he never did anything he claims, the characters were fictional, then later after the deposition was over said it WAS TRUE.... because of course he has things he wants to create to sell still! There are still many who don't know the difference, or are willing to set the truth aside, because he "May be" telling the truth outside of the court depositions lol.

None of that is mind control, believing him at this point is stupidity... or at best a desire to want to substantiate their own beliefs that it happened and is real. That boils down to one not wanting to know the truth,. because it doesn't align with their truth.

I think the mind control topic is valid, but in Covid? I don't think it was mind control at all, but a sampling of the belief systems of the whole, and how far they could go as to dictate what someone ingested.. They have controlled our finances, etc... They wanted to then impose more power... How many people could they scare tactic into getting a shot they didn't want, or necessarily need? I am not pro or against. I didn't take the shot, that was my choice... And I do not judge those who did, just those who tried to force their choices onto others... If I died from my choice, that would have been my own fault. And I was okay with that outcome if it happened...

I just wish others could make their choices for themselves without shaming others for doing the same for themselves, for their own reasons.

v

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Silly Wabbit For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th January 2023), Aragorn (17th January 2023), Diabolical Boids (17th January 2023), Fred Steeves (17th January 2023), Wind (18th January 2023)

Thanks
    Enjoyable post Wabbit.

The angle of an out for people gets me excited, oh it was the blah blah blah and sinister putrids and who knows there may be an aspect of truth, no worries either iether, an out, saves self shame, self mind bashing, self self self, the fooled energies are not nice playing frineds, so while i will not this time , yell blue chickens are coming, there may be chickens, yes ?.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th January 2023), Silly Wabbit (19th January 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    [...] so while i will not this time , yell blue chickens are coming, there may be chickens, yes ?.
    Who knows, Vern, maybe they'll come and lay some eggysamples, just for you.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th January 2023), Silly Wabbit (19th January 2023), Wind (18th January 2023)

Thanks
    Lol while pleasing, as eggs are massively exspensive atm here, blue is the colour of communication.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th January 2023), Silly Wabbit (19th January 2023), Wind (18th January 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,096 Times in 2,656 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Silly Wabbit View Post
    I suppose I saw the posts at PA differently than many others about Covid... I felt there were plenty of threads and posts about the possible negative consequences of getting the shots, and plenty of posts about those that were feeling pressured into getting them. I would guess that many people did get them, and just didn't reveal such information..
    Well, it's really no secret there what's going to be acceptable, and what may draw a strong denunciation and/or having backs turned your way in unison. You're right many people do sit on some things, I know that first hand from members who would reach out to "Gracy" via PM to thank me for voicing what they were reticent to do, knowing what the consequences may well be for just a regular member in doing so.

Quote Originally posted by Silly Wabbit View Post
    I also saw that there were posts about people who did get the shots, who were wondering how to mitigate any possible damage that may cause them, after seeing videos of many people having terrible, if not life altering disabilities. Clots, strokes, heart attacks, etc.
    That's about as far off the beaten path on Covid matters as that Overton Window allows. "I fucked up and got the shot, how can I mitigate the damage?" would have clear sailing, because it's still on narrative; but like for instance when "Gracy" offered up that she had gotten the initial pair of shots with no troubles in answering an open question, that was a big no no, and pounced upon by big daddy as being tantamount to negligent homicide, publicly encouraging people into a terrible decision.

That was off narrative.

A question: where does supporting/enforcing a narrative end when you have a bully pulpit to do so, and mind control begin? How deep inside someone's mind is that reach?
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th January 2023), Aragorn (18th January 2023), Diabolical Boids (17th January 2023), Silly Wabbit (19th January 2023)