Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PAPA n Bill Crashing ?

Thanks
    Thanked 9,461 Times in 1,685 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    I am happy for you.

I saw Bill vomit and dogs lapped it up.
    Strange people out there, nugg................
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th January 2023), Aragorn (14th January 2023), modwiz (14th January 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Diabolical Boids View Post

How do we know they have the same spark? Can it be measured?
    I don't think I said It had to be the same spark. But they are alive and thus a spark of it.

You like the word diametrically don't you.
    Anyway. In my view there is no Us or Them. There's people trying to live life by the means they have at their disposal.

Given the same means and having had the same buttons pushed, most of us are as capable of the monstrosities as the best of them.
    People who are so called asleep. Are you and I before some insight rocked our world and make us leave Plato's cave. I don't think it's up to us to judge those who are too busy coping with life as it is to even notice the shadows on the walls that they are to lazy too wake up and follow us outside the cave.

In fact I see that as a smidgen presumptuous.
    Have a great day today

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th January 2023)

Senior Member United States Diabolical Boids's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,043 Times in 651 Posts
    You like the word diametrically don't you.
    Don't you? Since there is no real difference me, the less self-developed personage and you, who are clearly of much sounder moral and spiritual character than I?

Anyway. In my view there is no Us or Them

So self-identification bias?

There's people trying to live life by the means they have at their disposal.
    And the only means certain people have at their disposal behavior is insisting, for example, the other people they are distinguishing themselves from should have their personal freedoms restricted while they retain the personal freedom to slander, character assassinate, dox, judge, stalk and destroy and judge the reputations of others?

Given the same means and having had the same buttons pushed, most of us are as capable of the monstrosities as the best of them.
    Capable of doing and actually doing are now the same thing? Or no? There's no dividing line between those who do act on their capabilities and those who don't? No dividing line between those with buttons bristling from their persons and those who just removed the buttons because life is better when you aren't constantly arrested by trigger points?

People who are so called asleep.
    Are they? They seem pretty lively to me if they are capable of that much destruction.

Are you and I before some insight rocked our world and make us leave Plato's cave.
    Are you emphasizing a difference between those in the cave and those who aren't? Sounds like a judgement call. And it's a sound call.

I don't think it's up to us to judge those who are too busy coping with life as it is to even notice the shadows on the walls that they are to lazy too wake up and follow us outside the cave.

Is it life they are coping with or the shadows on the wall they are reacting to? It's up to them to judge others but we can't use the same discernment to set boundaries with them? Sounds like the cave turned into an echo chamber but that's the nature of caves.

And people who trying to live by whatever means possible means excusing them for slander, doxing and character assignation? Because us 'woke' people don't have to try and we have effortless lives or somehow don't have the disadvantages they do? Or some people just refrain from animal behavior and are less destructive by default?

So basically, we should have our sense of judgement and discernment taken away as well as personal freedom in the name of safety. We should alternately acknowledge people are in a cave but also not acknowledge it because that would be a judgement. That is a really difficult box to be in.

It is presumption or observation? One indicates to make assumptions in advance, which is prejudice. The other to make a determination through observation which is a judgement call.

Neither is a moral crime nor failing. The same can't be said for character assassination, libel, doxxing, and slander or reverting to animal behavior.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th January 2023)

Thanks
    Don't you? Since there is no real difference me, the less self-developed personage and you, who are clearly of much sounder moral and spiritual character than I?
    Nah. I'm sorry, but not interested..
    You asked I answered. Any perceived moral is not mine..

Fwiw. I was talking about the thread mentioned in the OP.
    Which discussed the people under the influence of media etc etc etc.
    At least that was my take away. Could be wrong. Don't now, don't care.

The only bias I am having is some perception.
    Explaining it is becoming increasingly tedious.
    Have a great day today

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th January 2023)

Thanks
    Nah. I'm sorry, but not interested..
    There it is! Thank you.

Fwiw. I was talking about the thread mentioned in the OP.
    So was I. And many many similar threads preceding it.

Which discussed the people under the influence of media etc etc etc.
    And those who are not.

Don't now, don't care.
    And again. Thank you, again.

Explaining it is becoming increasingly tedious.
    I feel ya. It's very tedious and seemingly never ending schism .

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th January 2023), Catsquotl (14th January 2023), Silly Wabbit (17th January 2023)

Thanks
    There it is! Thank you.

Not sure which point I just proved for you, but I'm glad I met your expectations.
    Have a great day today

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th January 2023), Silly Wabbit (17th January 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    Cats are allowed opinions n allowed to play, have fun etc

Was looking forward to your opinions Cats.

Saving space ( am improving all the time Aragornny Frank )

When Clif vid showed how for him, deep the mind, frequency whatever was and how his more psychic friends, seven iirc, felt into it, if true ? how long that been goin on one ponders

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th January 2023), Catsquotl (15th January 2023), Silly Wabbit (17th January 2023)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Cats are allowed opinions n allowed to play, have fun etc

Was looking forward to your opinions Cats.

Saving space ( am improving all the time Aragornny Frank )

When Clif vid showed how for him, deep the mind, frequency whatever was and how his more psychic friends, seven iirc, felt into it, if true ? how long that been goin on one ponders
    LOl, Thank you Aianawa.
    Like poopshoots everyone has an opinion .
    Even Cats.

Not sure anymore that any of those opinions matter though. Especially those of this old grumpy specimen.
    Have a great day today

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th January 2023), Aragorn (15th January 2023), Silly Wabbit (17th January 2023), Wind (15th January 2023)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Catsquotl View Post
    Not sure which point I just proved for you, but I'm glad I met your expectations.
    You did indeed.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th January 2023), Catsquotl (16th January 2023), Silly Wabbit (17th January 2023)

Thanks
    RE; the Video and the unsurprising fact that BR has embraced it.

It’s just politics and profit. I may be a cave dweller but politics exist there too.

These sorts of we should judge/ we shouldn’t judge, we need unity/ we need to chastise outliers' schisms are prohibitive to the natural expression of all people which is necessary to unity. It’s flip floppy. People learn to trust and accept through consistency. This is not a case were anyone is automatically entitled to respect and trust especially if their fears have caused them to turn into feral animals. I’ve seen that at PA and other sites over and over well before Covid and vaccine arrived. There’s always an excuse, someone is an operative, possessed, a hate. It’s never Charles, or Corey Goode, it’s always members. Whatever the fear may be, a mob coalesces around it and attacks the outliers.

In the case of the video and BR’s involving himself it’s merely politics, advertising and way of keeping subscribers. Probably the first time PA has not lost hordes of subscribers due to its owner’s own assholery, and crowd mobbing methods.

With that said, CV 19 and the vaccines are the single greatest disunifying event in our lifetime.

The powers that be that stood to profit most financially and politically underestimated the amount of people who would resist the flip flop narratives, and lack of science. In spite of the fact there’s catalogs of accounts of the same power players experimenting on the population and introducing disease vectors and they’ve gotten away with it for decades probably made them over play their hand. From the Tuskegee airmen to MKultra to Celebrex.

The proprietors of alt news and conspiracy outlets however didn’t count on the fact their in-the-know subscribers would get the vaccine in such huge numbers. After all an event of this nature was hashed and rehashed for decades, all the cautionary warnings were made. Avoid any global vaccine events. The assumption was made their subscribers would know better, would avoid a trap and dodge a bullet.

But that didn’t happen either. It was a disunifying event and it affected everyone the vaccinated and the unvaccinated. It will never be repaired. No matter how much anyone goes on about love peace and unity, too much trust has been lost, too much damage has been done. I mean there’s a necessary ‘evil’ in it. Someones have to be agents of Kali. In the paths of least resistance it would be people who acted in the most destructive ways? Clearly Something is dictating a population curbing policy because people have just grown too emotionally and physically violent or passive aggressive when powers that be push buttons.

Now a significant portion of their subscribers are vaccinated and pretty much alienated from their unvaccinated brethren. That equates lost $$$$$$. Clearly the tables from "the vaccinated are supreme moral beings" to “vaccination isn’t such a hot idea afterall” is turning. So subscription falls off. So does the audience who doesn’t like to be reminded that perhaps beating the vaccine drum by such violent measures wasn’t swell for their personal credibility. No one is going to pay to be reminded of that. That’s loss of revenue.

Today anywhere you look still is that the majority of the vaccinated care very much that people wouldn’t vaccinate so decide to unite by force and slander and guilt tripping. It’s very much like the people in America who for the same reason, want to seek amnesty for their behavior regarding CV 19, masks and Vs the vaccinated who don’t really give a shit what you do to yourself if they are left out of it and please return the favor. Unfortunately, it’s the vaccinated who went on the You-Must-Vaccinate-or-you-are-Nazi hater murderer. That doesn't compel anyone to get the vaccine or unity. It created a divide. Not because you chose to get vaccinated, what you chose to do unto others post-vaccination. Don’t ask why there’s no unity now. This wasn’t a case of hurt feelings it was a case of people’s lives health and welfare. Unity isn’t possible. Only masochists would unite under such circumstances. Anyone who took a moderate approach of either party was pushed out the door as well.

How do you woo them back? Give them an out. It’s not that you took the vax and it’s up to you that you did what you did even if you didn’t let it turn you into a feral animal.

Now it’s “oooo, a voice in your head “ told you to vaccinate. . They other outs that have failed. “You didn’t have informed consent” didn’t fly, because of course they did. Or “Who knew the government would something like that?” Of course we did. What else was everyone talking about all these years?

I believe such interference is possible. But a radiographic frequency signal isn’t necessary and was never necessary. Covid 19 proved that a significant demographic wasn't going to panic themselves over the cliff. The risk /benefit was loaded on the side of risk.

Leveraging human nature is still the most profitable, cheapest, easiest way to achieve your ends.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th January 2023), Catsquotl (16th January 2023), Fred Steeves (15th January 2023), Silly Wabbit (17th January 2023)

Thanks
    So so many grumpy, doomy members though true much their share, An OUT ffs, who woulda thought ?.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Catsquotl (16th January 2023), Silly Wabbit (17th January 2023)

Thanks
    The famouse BR indeed changes our universe for the better, confirmed through his feelings, shared , regards unknown people, and unknown mind controll group-s, An out made in heaven dear members, off soapbox now, wow again , an out.

Imagine how much shame need not be delved, imagine many turning that this energy towards > Who did this, n how < crikey already the truedoes n jabcindaaaes etc governing some countries cannot walk down the street anymore, win win yes, an out of great magnifficents n dollars, thats gold.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Diabolical Boids (16th January 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,094 Times in 2,654 Posts
    RE; the Video and the unsurprising fact that BR has embraced it.

It’s just politics and profit. I may be a cave dweller but politics exist there too.

These sorts of we should judge/ we shouldn’t judge, we need unity/ we need to chastise outliers' schisms are prohibitive to the natural expression of all people which is necessary to unity. It’s flip floppy. People learn to trust and accept through consistency. This is not a case were anyone is automatically entitled to respect and trust especially if their fears have caused them to turn into feral animals. I’ve seen that at PA and other sites over and over well before Covid and vaccine arrived. There’s always an excuse, someone is an operative, possessed, a hate. It’s never Charles, or Corey Goode, it’s always members. Whatever the fear may be, a mob coalesces around it and attacks the outliers.

In the case of the video and BR’s involving himself it’s merely politics, advertising and way of keeping subscribers. Probably the first time PA has not lost hordes of subscribers due to its owner’s own assholery, and crowd mobbing methods.
    Sounds like you've been around this block a time or two, ever a member there? Your writing style reminds me of an old school "9eagle9" type of poster, while mellowing with age like yours truly.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th January 2023), Aragorn (16th January 2023), Catsquotl (16th January 2023)

Thanks

Today anywhere you look still is that the majority of the vaccinated care very much that people wouldn’t vaccinate so decide to unite by force and slander and guilt tripping. It’s very much like the people in America who for the same reason, want to seek amnesty for their behavior regarding CV 19, masks and Vs the vaccinated who don’t really give a shit what you do to yourself if they are left out of it and please return the favor. Unfortunately, it’s the vaccinated who went on the You-Must-Vaccinate-or-you-are-Nazi hater murderer. That doesn't compel anyone to get the vaccine or unity. It created a divide. Not because you chose to get vaccinated, what you chose to do unto others post-vaccination. Don’t ask why there’s no unity now. This wasn’t a case of hurt feelings it was a case of people’s lives health and welfare. Unity isn’t possible. Only masochists would unite under such circumstances. Anyone who took a moderate approach of either party was pushed out the door as well.

How do you woo them back? Give them an out. It’s not that you took the vax and it’s up to you that you did what you did even if you didn’t let it turn you into a feral animal.
    Like I said. when the proper buttons are pushed anyone is capable of being a monster.
    Being human is the conditions that causes that.

There are but a few who would stick to their belief's or convictions when faced with disease and death.
    That's not mind control, that's just human nature. Those people aren't sheep. What they are is played and preyed upon.
    Have a great day today

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Sounds like you've been around this block a time or two, ever a member there? Your writing style reminds me of an old school "9eagle9" type of poster, while mellowing with age like yours truly.

It's a snazzy label for sure but I sense perhaps not a flattering one?