Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: TwitterGate Hoax ?

Thanks
    Thanked 35,447 Times in 10,157 Posts
    Went to that stacky and twitter basicalllly being bossed by abc's is not just a maybe, a partial or wee bit, it is everdential an obvious, mmm so Dia Be why are there not more flies smacking there lips n sucking on this, why are competent and intelligent people, even here on the one Truth, yelling nothing to see here ?.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Fred Steeves (25th December 2022)

Senior Member United States Diabolical Boids's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,043 Times in 651 Posts
    Fred alluded to it. People will choose order or false peace no matter how tyrannical rather than chaos. That is why nothing is ever prosecuted. People want to sweep under the rug and go back to a normal that disappeared decades ago.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th December 2022), Fred Steeves (25th December 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,990 Times in 2,602 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Indpendent journalists are my source of intelligence. In every sense of the word.
    That's the way to go.

Only birdbrains need what the twitter files have shown.

Shit can be smelled without being seen.
    I like actually seeing some of the "X's and O's, 1's and zero's, black and white. Like when Glenn Greenwald broke Snowden's material. A lot of people highly suspected it, but when it actually came out well, there it was for all to see. A big problem I'm seeing is how many people find this uninteresting, or some partisan nothing burger.

Name:  Twitter 1.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  180.8 KBName:  Twitter 2.png
Views: 174
Size:  234.7 KB
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th December 2022), Diabolical Boids (26th December 2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Diabolical Boids View Post
    Fred alluded to it. People will choose order or false peace no matter how tyrannical rather than chaos. That is why nothing is ever prosecuted. People want to sweep under the rug and go back to a normal that disappeared decades ago.
    Okay ok ok what is going on here, decades ago ?, do you more mean pre silly times, say 3 years ago ?, oh or has the past 3 years just made it obvious it has been actualllly decades ?.

Aslo it be chaos out there, are you implying people are choosing chaos ?.

Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    That's the way to go.

I like actually seeing some of the "X's and O's, 1's and zero's, black and white. Like when Glenn Greenwald broke Snowden's material. A lot of people highly suspected it, but when it actually came out well, there it was for all to see. A big problem I'm seeing is how many people find this uninteresting, or some partisan nothing burger.

Fred what terrible data you shove here, for people who choose not to research or validate before memory fileling, who would you n Moddy say are actualllly independent journalists though ?

Mmmm and if a rite or left winggy says a independent is not independent, is they then still independent ?.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Fred Steeves (26th December 2022), modwiz (26th December 2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Diabolical Boids View Post
    I'm confused how journalist Matt Taibbi, contributor to Rolling Stone (liberal) and author of Insane Clown Presidency (anti Trump expose-) and Elon Musk were both darlings of the liberal media just months ago but the moment either of them mentioned a moderate view that admonishes censorship, and surveillance, that is coincidentally held by other political parties, are now only serving far right interests.
    Like how the liberals (not the left) adored Julian Assange, until info led him to set his sights on Queen Bee Hillary Clinton, that's when he earned himself the next "Putin Puppet" title.

The liberals turned their backs on him, the right duly embraced him according to the politics of the day. Something about that rings familiar here.

Socrates

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th December 2022), modwiz (26th December 2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Fred what terrible data you shove here, for people who choose not to research or validate before memory fileling, who would you n Moddy say are actualllly independent journalists though ?
    Aaron Maté and Max Blumenthal at The Grayzone come with my highest recommendation.

Mmmm and if a rite or left winggy says a independent is not independent, is they then still independent ?.
    Just like any other craft, a journalist's work speaks for itself. Claims against the quality of product require backing, lest their own credibility start coming into question.

Socrates

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Whom does the backing, does it depend upon who's or what narrative your following ( unless your meaning intuition ? ) or other journalists ?.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Fred Steeves (26th December 2022), modwiz (26th December 2022)

Thanks
    Whom does the backing, does it depend upon who's or what narrative your following ( unless your meaning intuition ? ) or other journalists ?.
    Evidence based reporting does the backing. Actually going out there and investigating things is backing. A reputable track record is backing. Those are some of the qualities one needs to be considered a legitimate journalist (as opposed to a repeater), same requirements for anyone seeking to discredit them.

Another thing and this is important: narratives are for the story tellers, the spellcasters. A journalist just shows what's going on out there.

Socrates

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Mmmm okay Moddy, spose many already knew the stench, the coruption, the suffering caused by nefarioius past twitter acts but now seeing it was actual is nada interesting and of no connysquence Moddy, that your feel ?
    There is plenty of pain to be endured.

How I feel only matters to me and those close to me.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th December 2022), Fred Steeves (26th December 2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    That's the way to go.

I like details too.

Too much noise by excited people for me to participate in.

I helped end a war and the draft and reaped the benefits of my activism. So did millions of others.

Time for some others to get in on all the fun.

I like my outrage personal.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th December 2022), Fred Steeves (26th December 2022)

Thanks
    I like details too.

Too much noise by excited people for me to participate in.

I helped end a war and the draft and reaped the benefits of my activism. So did millions of others.

Time for some others to get in on all the fun.

I like my outrage personal.
    Yes different dance nowadays, lol the everdance shifts makes n creates, to stand still as moving clouds.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Fred Steeves (26th December 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,927 Times in 20,238 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Read it again, Vern. It doesn't make any excuses for government intervention. It says that there is no evidence for government intervention, and that the claim that there would have been government intervention is a fabrication from Musk. You know, like Trump's claim that the elections had been stolen from him.

I've told you a dozen times before that the far-right will always resort to lies, libel and slander to win their case. And Musk has unfortunately aligned himself with the far-right. He has even already more or less admitted to that in public.
    FFS sake dont bring your Trump into it please Aragorn,
    "My" Trump? You're the one who's been championing him and making apologies for him on this forum for six years already, and you still can't let go.

Anyway, I'm out of this thread. The biases are getting a little thick in here. Besides, I'm really not interested in conspiracy theories.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th December 2022), Fred Steeves (26th December 2022), Wind (26th December 2022)

Thanks
    Blessings Aragorn, your Trump is very different to my Trump hence me calling you out on your Trump and bringing your Trump to work for yourself in context of your post, Trump was not in the mix but you felt you needed him ?.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th December 2022), Fred Steeves (26th December 2022), Wind (26th December 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,927 Times in 20,238 Posts
    Blessings Aragorn, your Trump is very different to my Trump hence me calling you out on your Trump and bringing your Trump to work for yourself in context of your post, Trump was not in the mix but you felt you needed him ?.
    You're missing the point again, Vern. I did not bring up Trump so as to talk about him — if anything, I think way too much time has been wasted on Orange Jesus™ already — but because the point I was trying to highlight was that allegations were made without providing any evidence. Trump did that when he said the elections were stolen from him, and Musk is doing it as well now by claiming that there was government interference in how Twitter was moderated under Jack Dorsey's ownership of the company.

That was my point. Making allegations of foul play is easy, but somehow the presentation of any evidence of such always seems to be too much to ask for, and especially so from the far-right. As the matter of fact, they don't even seem to require any evidence at all before condemning anyone — it buys them enough time to fabricate the "evidence" later, as for instance in the case of the "2'000 Mules" fakumentary.

George W. Bush didn't require any evidence of the alleged weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. He even cut off UN investigator Hans Blix by invading Iraq before Blix could present his report to the UN — a report which stated that no evidence was found of there being any weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.

So in the end, what it boils down to is that the far-right regards evidence as an undesirable obstruction in the realization of their agenda, and that it's a lot easier to beat your opponents by just making up allegations and then acting upon those allegations of your own creation as if they have already been proven true. George W. Bush and Tony Blair did it, QAnon did it, Donald Trump did (and is still doing) it, and now Elon Musk is doing it too.

Anyway, like I said, I'm out of this thread. I'm only replying because I am either being quoted or being addressed.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th December 2022), Fred Steeves (26th December 2022), modwiz (26th December 2022), Wind (26th December 2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post

Anyway, like I said, I'm out of this thread. I'm only replying because I am either being quoted or being addressed.
    I'll join you in departing.

Thread hygiene.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th December 2022), Aragorn (26th December 2022), Fred Steeves (26th December 2022), Wind (26th December 2022)