Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Empire Files: Ron DeSantis' Military Secrets: Torture & War Crimes

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    The fact that he's still alive after all he's done and with the people he pissed off is exclusively due to the fact that the people he pissed off are generally not the kind that want to kill someone. The kinds of people who are foaming at the mouth and who are in favor of hanging, beheading or at best shooting their opponents are the very same people that are on his side, or have you forgotten the gallows for Mike Pence and the call for a guillotine during the Capitol riots?

The Democrats and the wokesters may be what they are, but I've never heard a Democrat or a wokester call for the hanging, beheading or shooting of anyone belonging to the far-right.
    So far as domestically, I'd say that's accurate, if/when fighting in the streets here comes it would almost surely be instigated by the far right.

Internationally however, I don't really see any difference between one wing of that great bird of prey or the other. Democrat neocons and republican neocons alike walk in near lockstep in support of violence all around the world on a continuing basis, and/or starving them with crippling sanctions, and they proudly call it spreading democracy.
    Yeah, I did mean that on a US-internal basis. Internationally, left-wingers and so-called left-wingers alike — whether they would be Americans or not — are just as capable of violence. Among other things, that was one of the reasons why I've always had very mixed feelings about Fidel Castro and Che Guevara. They drove a US-supported fascist dictator — who had his own death squads and torturers — away, but at the cost of great bloodshed and summary executions.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd November 2022), Fred Steeves (22nd November 2022), modwiz (24th November 2022), Wind (23rd November 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Dear oh dear, there is no two parties, never was, a certain thing controlls them both, hopefulllly it dies gently for all and we evolve fast as.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd November 2022), Fred Steeves (22nd November 2022), modwiz (24th November 2022), Wind (23rd November 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Dear oh dear, there is no two parties, never was, a certain thing controlls them both, hopefulllly it dies gently for all and we evolve fast as.
    Corporations, the military industrial complex?
    "The more I see, the less I know for sure." ~ John Lennon

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd November 2022), Aragorn (23rd November 2022), Fred Steeves (23rd November 2022), modwiz (24th November 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Some simply say mind virus, lumps things together

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd November 2022), modwiz (24th November 2022), Wind (23rd November 2022)